The Wonderful World of Rex Pt. 03

Story Info
Sexy Rex poses nude in his office for MILF Lorna.
2.1k words
4.64
7.8k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorna's Journals (Part Three)

Looking back at my handwritten journal from my first real "hands on" experience with Rex Davenport makes me feel yet again that rush of electric sex power that is the very force behind Rex.

I had slowly made my way home from Rex's lovely North London home. I walked for a bit and then eventually took a taxi to my place. Got comfy and really enjoyed Rex's photos and, as I said before, gave my clit one hell of good finger thrashing.

I slept so very little that special night. I lay awake with those mouth-watering visions of Rex in the various poses I had put him in for my lens and for my nurse-like explorations. The way his toned 40 year-old form remained so supple and so healthy. His skin peachy pink with vitality and his muscles so tight yet not exaggerated. That classical uncut cock flowing with foreskin and blessed with both admirable girth and length had made me lost in awe. Can a woman in her 60's be so cock-smitten? I loved nude men all my life but Rex Davenport's dashing looks and magnetic personality brought this man-love into a whole new realm.

Those lovely soft eyes in a delightful hue of green and his manly contoured face, strong featured with great cheekbones. I could also see why his well-groomed hair, all thick and golden-red was such a lure for eyes all around the streets of busy London...if only the onlookers on the street could see the gentle rusty coloured body hairs he sported in such a jaunty way. His six-feet of height alone was noteworthy as one gazed his way.

I knew Rex would be faithful to his pledge not to cum until we met again. I knew he wanted this whole "mother may I" relationship to bloom. I smiled the whole of the next day knowing full well my Rex was getting blue balls just for me! Nice!

Looking at all the possibilities for our next meeting I landed on two winners. A wonderfully bisexual man-woman couple I had known for years and swung with from time to time and a gay couple whom I had known for what seemed like forever. In either case, all the men were troupers and great lovers. Well, the gay couple I could only guess about being great lovers since they were 100% gay. I was just a sister-like best friend with whom they shared all the intimate details of their sex life with. I always found them very open to letting other guys into their bed and often it was guys who were younger and in need of some good solid man lovin'. Rex was in that category!

Phil and Raymond were nearly my age if not older and rich as Midas. They were retired, lived near the Thames in a luxury flat close to London Bridge and had a home in the south of France as well. They were articulate, artsy and dressed like the pages of a GQ magazine from the 70's. The clothes they wore were probably that vintage and all bought from London boutiques when they were considered the height of men's fashion. They were funny and caustic. I adored them!

A long, detailed phone call from me that day had wet their appetites for my muse Rex and I assured them he was open to any fun the two had in mind for our little after work visit. Since I knew Rex worked in a large advertising firm in central London, it seemed perfect to go to Phil and Raymond's place some afternoon for cocktails and more!

The old gents were both on the phone with me. The questions were non-stop. What was my mission? How did I meet him? I talked and talked. They asked about Rex's endowment...exact measurements. I said I never used rulers, only eye gauging and maybe in time, a good cunt fitting. But I assured them Rex packed a very BIG tool with silky foreskin to chew. They both audibly sighed over the phone.

They understood the whole voyeur thing and knew it meant so much to me. I could come clean with them in ways that most of my female friends could not cope with. Voyeurism was something intrinsic to me and these wonderful players knew it and respected it fully. They loved the idea of having us drop by for drinks and fun. The fun would be for the guys and the viewing pleasure was for this lucky lady! I asked if I could shoot photos and they said fine. I assured them it was all about Rex and they not need feel under any pressures to be in them. They laughed and reminded me that they both walked the Thames up and down every day as part of keeping fit and, more importantly, it was a super way to pick up lovers! Two fit silver haired daddies out for a stroll...and on the pull! I loved these guys! So bold and real go-getters!

I waited to until I knew Rex would be home from his work day and phoned his house. He seemed breathless and on edge. I asked what was up. No sleep, cock stiff as a board and copious pre-cum oozing forth all the time. I was in heaven.

"You poor thing, all hot and bothered and no end in sight!" I teased while Rex groaned.

He said his cock was practically visible to his co-workers all day through his suit trousers. He had no doubt a secretary in the typing pool saw his large pouch by the way she gushed and giggled as she took his daily reports from him for processing. He tried to hide behind his desk but she was standing over him and just did not stop looking. As Rex said all this to me, my clit pulsated and I felt hot wetness in my slit. He was so alluring and bloody sexy to me. No wonder Miss Sexy Typist was all a flutter!

I explained his relief was in sight. He said he was free in two days time and would love to visit the old gents with me. He asked what to wear. I said I'd be dropping by his office and then we'd go from there, so his work suit would be fine. I asked if he had a private office. He assured me he was nearly senior in the pecking order and damn well did have an office of his own. I smiled to myself.

"Rex, I'll bring my camera. I'd like to do a few private shots in your office with you before we hit up Raymond and Phil. Does your office door lock?" I quizzed with my sultry bedroom voice.

Rex laughed and assured me it did. He said he'd always wanted to be naked in his office but never had the opportunity. I told him lots of things were about to change for him, really change.

I was pleased Rex was completely open to all things sexual. It was all so exiting and he was such a novice really.

"Will Phil and Raymond really want to be with me, I mean, you know...sex wise?" Rex asked in a very unsure tone.

"Honey, those old dudes are creaming in their stone washed rhinestone bedecked jeans and just dying to meet you and fucking DO you in all ways. Plus they are tops and healthy as can be. So just get HOT. You and I are due to have a wonderful cocktail hour with those two!" I explained while my hand found its way into my panties and deep inside my moist folds.

Getting Rex horny was the game and the phone call did just that. I would also bring a selection of Rex's first photo shoot to show the gents on their laptop over drinks. I knew Rex would love to be the centre of attention and I could well put him there!

The day arrived and I dressed in my black silk skirt and flowery top with net-like nylons and low pumps. My figure though larger than earlier in life was still damn good and my rather large breasts always looked attractive in a pretty top. I knew Rex would enjoy seeing cleavage and knew the old gents could care less. Rex's arousal was on my mind and I wanted him to get stimulation from all sectors!

Rex's advertising agency was in a rather large modern office in central London and I was shocked at how posh it all was. The reception area had many male and female staff and I was soon buzzed into Rex's very swank and private office. He was in management, I had no doubt. The guy was successful, but hell, I knew it!

Rex greeted me with approving looks and a rather bear-like hug. His tall suited form, well combed hair and a mild scent of some chic men's aftershave made me aware that I was in the presence of a suave, soon to be "sex machine". He guided me in with me clutching my handy carryall bag that contained my camera and a memory stick with our recent photos on it.

Once behind his now locked office door. I grabbed my digital camera from its case and ordered "action". Rex smiled with that winning way of his and I mused that I might ask him to grow a moustache soon, I knew I'd love it! He stood near his desk in the light of the large window and stripped slowly from his stylish dark blue suit revealing his fit body slowly in the fading late afternoon light that poured in. I drooled inwardly and just wanted to jump his bones but took a deep breath and snapped as he shed the layers. My clit ached and my cavern juiced as if I was about to have sex!

As he pulled off his white dress shirt and lowered his trousers, I could see a magnificent bulge inside his red sexy briefs. He moved up onto his cleared wooden desktop and found just enough space to sit and raise his legs, shuck off his black leather loafers and shed the trousers completely. His long sleek dark blue business socks looked tight against his large, manly feet. The sweat of a long work day made the thin socks appear see-thru in places as the light from the golden afternoon sun passed over them. As I moved closer to the desk for a few good shots, my nose picked up the warm musky scent of man-sweat from Rex's now raised socked feet...providing me with a great ass view. The underwear he wore clung to those sexy buns of his as if painted on!

The red underwear was lifted away to leave him in just the socks. He looked like an ad for some erotic clothing company lying there like that before my lens. The desktop provided a great place for a series of shots. His cock, the foreskin pulled back due to his much engorged manhood, was pride of place and stood out like a sword. My mouth watered for a taste. I would, but just not yet!

The shots were amazing and Rex's uncut tool delightfully dripped plentiful amounts of pre-cum onto the polished desktop as he posed in various provocative ways! I loved it as I knew the corporate world was busy right outside his office door.

"Maybe would should fetch your favourite sexy little typist from the pool?" I mused aloud as I snapped away.

Rex grabbed his throbbing cock and laid back, his balls all tight and perfectly fuzzy.

"Mmm, yes. I'd fuck you both deep and hard." He said closing his eyes as he let his head rest upon the desk.

I asked gently. "Have you ever fucked a woman?"

Rex sat up. "You doubt me?" He stammered.

"No, Rex but I just wondered if maybe your sex with women and possibly men has been rather uneventful so to speak." I said carefully not to upset his good mood.

Rex sat up and crossed his socked feet before him. He then simply explained that sex had been far too little and not very satisfying. And actual intercourse with a female had been twice and very brief. I guessed it was his size and lack of proper foreplay but all in all, not very exciting.

"Do you want to make up for lost time now with both sexes?" I added with gusto.

His smile and vigorous head nodding gave me all the necessary information.

I had him dress and soon, hand in hand like lovers, we left for our date with the dear old gents.

I think the walk together was close to flying. Rex was high as a kite and horny as hell. Me, I was just ready to watch and play my clit like a harp! Life was good!

******************************

Much more on the wayXXXXX We love to hear from readersXXX Carol and DJ