The Worm Digger and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the day I do some work in the yard. To my delight, I find an old abandoned vegetable garden! I clean it and pull out the weeds. I water the remaining plants and smile. I bring a large bucket and pull up some radishes and carrots. I pick up some cucumbers, green onion, parsley, tomatoes, kale, green beans, snow peas! I even find some heads of lettuce too!

What a blessing to have your own vegetable garden! I've always wanted to have one to cultivate plants, flowers, and veggies. Now I have one!

By the time I return to the house, it's beginning to get dark. Geez, what time is it? It's seven P.M. already!

I collect the rest of the laundry. I'm glad that even Bob's jeans dried! I have now two large piles of clothes to iron! I rush to the kitchen and start preparing dinner. I find some potatoes, veal, onion, and the greens that I've brought from the yard.

In no time, I manage to make a nice vegetable and meat cassarole and mashed potatoes. I also make a salad. At seven forty-five I see the headlights of his truck coming home. I check the meat and it's basically done! Dinner is ready! I just didn't have time to shower yet.

"Babe, your Bob is home!" He shouts.

"Welcome home, dear!" He smells the air.

"The house smells incredible, my love!" We kiss.

"It was just something simple that I made. You take a shower and I'll serve dinner as soon as you you're done." He grins and takes my hand.

"I've got a better idea, my love."

In no time, we're upstairs in the bathroom already stripping. It reminds me of that time I came to his house for the first time. However, this time I feel ready and know this man well.

No sooner have we stripped, we begin kissing. I feel his strong warm hairy arms around me. I feel his broad shoulders, hairy back, furry barrel-chest, belly and hard cock. His tongue invades my mouth.

"Bob, I love you!" He smiles and looks into my eyes.

"Babe, I've waited so long for this moment! I love you too, Carlito!" He smiles. "Now, let daddy teach you a few tricks." He smiles.

"All right, daddy."

"On your knees, babe! Have you ever sucked a cock before?" I shake my head. "Fuck! How lucky I am to get you, my angel!" He stands in front of me, his feet planted wide apart. He folds his arms behind his waist. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to, babe."

"But I want to do that for you, dear!"

"All right. But if you don't like it, you can stop anytime, all right, my love? Don't forget I'm Bob, you husband and won't do a thing to hurt you." I nod.

"All right, now, all you've got to do is lick the tip of my cock. See it's already oozing precum. Yes, babe. Take it with you delicate hands. Don't worry, it won't break. Yeah, oh fuck! This feels amazing! Yeah, lick the mushroom head like a cat would do. Yeah, lick around the edges. And don't worry, precum is not poison and won't kill you. At least I haven't heard of anybody dying from eating it. Fuck! Oh, yeah! Now, you can put it in your mouth. Just watch for your teeth, babe. You don't want to hurt you daddy's cock. Yeah, careful and, ohhh! Deeper. Try not to take in too much cock at once! Otherwise you'll gag. Breathe calmly as you suck and use pressure. Yeah, grab my nuts. They're big, I know. Yeah, pull them. You can also lick my big balls if you want. Fuck! Fuck! This feels amazing! I haven't had someone blow my cock in a long long time!" He moans and gasps as I suck his cock.

"Oh, yeah! Don't stop now, babe! Keep on sucking! Fuck! Fuck! Oh, FUUUCK!" He cries as his cock spurts jets after jets of hot semen! I don't know what to do with it. "You can drink it, babe! Or you can spit it out if you don't like the taste." In doubt, I drink some and the rest, I cup it in my hand. The problem is that his cock doesn't stop spurting his hot semen. Then I decide to drink everything and lick his cock clean.

"Bob, did I do everything correctly?" Instead of answering me, he pulls me to himself and tongue-kisses me.

"I love to lick my own hot cream from your mouth, my sweet boy!" We kiss and I feel his large hairy and callused hand taking my hard cock. He looks into my eyes and smiles.

"Can big daddy have your cum too, babe?"

"I-I guess so, daddy. I'm sort of nervous and don't know what to do. To be honest, this is my first time, Bob." He kneels down and begins to suck my cock. I close my eyes and feel his thick lips and big tongue. He wraps his huge hands around my buttocks.

"Fuck! You're an angel! Your fucking smooth body is so fresh, young, and pure!" Try as he might, I end up losing my erection. He stands up and smiles and kisses me.

"I-I'm sorry, Bob. I guess I'm too nervous right now." He smiles.

"Chill, my boy! Daddy is ok with that."

He turns on the water and we shower. He hands me the shampoo bottle and I wash his hair for him. I feel his scalp and gently wash his smooth hair. Then he rinses and we kiss. I take the pink soap bar and rub his muscular hairy body. He moans as I rub the sponge all over his broad back.

"That is just amazing, Carlito. You have such gentle hands." He moans. I soap his buttocks, pubic hair, muscular legs, and big feet. I scrub his hairy firm buttocks. He tells me to wash his crack. I soap it and wash it. The I move to his forest of pubic hair.

"Take my junk, Carlito. Wash the glans and my balls well." He moans as I take his big genitals. I scrub his hairy muscular and solid legs, knees, round solid calves, tough shins, and big feet. His toe nails are long and needs trimming. I hope to do them some other time. Then he rinses his body.

"Now, it's my turn to wash your hair, my boy." He smiles and pours shampoo on his big cupped hand. "Oh, boy, you're a child!" He massages my scalp and hugs my wet slippery body. "A child from heaven! An angel!" He rinses my hair and we kiss. "I'm so fortunate to have found a real gem, my hot handsome boy!" I smile.

"You sound so poetical, Bob." He embraces and kisses my head.

"That's because daddy is happy, Carlito." Then he takes the soap bar and sponge in hand. He washes my body. Then, he rinses me and runs his lips over my neck, back, chest, and moans in ecstasy.

"Now, I want you to feel my body. Yeah, run your hands around my neck, my chest, armpits, back, buttocks, dick, nuts, thighs. You can go lower if you want. Now, my boy, look into my eyes. With your gentle hand, take my big cock, feel how hard it is right now. See how you make your Bob's dick hard?" He smiles and I smile too. "Let me take yours too, my boy." He takes my hard cock and thrusts it gently. "Oh, I see that you're hard again. Now, babe, what daddy wants you to do is, we're going to thrust each other's cocks simultaneously. I'll thrust your cock with my hand, and you're going to thrust mine with yours. Can you do that? Use both hands if you need to."

He looks into my eyes and smiles. He kisses me and moans. He grunts and whispers some obcenities in my ear. I thrust his cock while he is thrusting mine. Suddenly, I feel a strong feeling and the burning lust I have for this powerful big man just erupts.

"Bob! Oh, Bob! I love you! YESSS!" I cum!

"FUUUCK! AHHH! YESSS!" His eyes widen and he rolls them. He gasps and moans loudly, as he cums too. We tongue-kiss each other. He takes me in his arms and strokes my wet hair. "Daddy is quite proud of his boy! I'm so proud of you, my love!" We kiss. "I'm feeling exhausted now, but I'm feeling at the top of the world, my love!"

We rinse again and he cleans my cock, pulling back my foreskin. He says he wishes he also had his foreskin around the head of his big cock.

Then we come out and dry each other. He puts on his white cotton briefs. He says he likes to wear his briefs around the house. I put on my shorts and white T-shirt.

"Our first dinner together, my love!" He lights a small candle. I bring the vase with some flowers that I've picked earlier from the forgotten garden. He smiles and asks me to say grace. My eyes light up and I say grace and thank God for everything.

"You're the only one who can make me pray and eat salad, my love." He eats it and likes my dressing.

"Bob, dear! I can't believe you have this land and the yard with the vegetable garden!" He smiles and takes my hand.

"This land, house, truck, everything is yours too, my love. In time, I'm going to see that we're properly married. How do you like that?" We smile.

"That would be fantastic, Bob!" We finish our salad and I bring the veal and vegetable cassarole. He helps himself to the mashed potatoes and veal.

"Wonderful! What a delicious dinner you've prepared for us, babe!"

"I'm glad you like it, dear."

"Tomorrow is Saturday. I'll find some time and take you out to a big supermarket, a clothing store, and my own little office. It's small and messy, but it's my own business, and I feel proud of it. What do you say?"

"I-I can't believe it, Bob! In the past, we only went to a hidden grocery store and at night. We were afraid of being caught and deported. I can't believe this is going to happen! You're taking me to an open public place during the day!" I have tears in my eyes.

"This is our new life, Carlito. And believe me, your Bob here is the one who's getting the better end of the deal. For you're a real angel, my love, quite rare to find."

"I'm no angel, Bob. I'm just Carlos. And I feel eternally grateful for everything you've done for me. You're a very special and noble man who keeps his word. I'm so lucky to be your lover, friend, and partner!"

We finish dinner and he helps me clear the table and do the dishes. As both of us had a long tiring day, we retire to our bedroom.

Bob says he's sleeping in his briefs. I sleep in my shorts and sleeveless shirt. We lie in bed and I rest my head on his strong furry chest. He puts his arm around me.

"Good night, my angel, and welcome to your new home."

"Good night, big daddy! And may the angels watch over our sleep and protect us, always."

"Amem!" And he shuts off the lights.