All Comments on 'The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 04'

by viedogaems

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MartinMcFlyMartinMcFly2 months ago

Bravo! You can't see it, but I'm giving you a standing ovation right now! I cannot WAIT to read your next story and/or series!

lamppost42lamppost422 months ago

That was a fun story. And I have say one of the hottest I've read in a while. I especially liked the gym punishment scene where Sylvia gets spanked by random people.

I hope you end up doing more enf, humiliation, and public nudity stories in the future.

TentaclePr0mTentaclePr0m2 months ago

What a fantastic series! I can’t wait to see what you write next!

fdsafdsafdsafdsafdsafdsafdsafdsa2 months ago

One of, if not THE, greatest story of this genre? Omega long so I haven't quite finished it but I got to say this is above A+ work. S+ material right here. I await the quartet's further adventures or any other stories you have coming down the pipeline. Consider me a fan.

ThatOneGuy551ThatOneGuy5512 months ago

Wonderful. Great short series.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I've been following this all week. What a great narrative and a fun ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow. I thought this series would just be some low-brow fun. But you tired everything together in a really great ending. I actually found myself feeling happy for the characters while reading the epilogue and relieved that things worked out for them.

Great work, and keep on writing!

texlootexlooabout 2 months ago

In an overplayed genre, this story still managed to surprise me. Well dune.

EBwafflesEBwafflesabout 2 months ago

This was absolutely kino I'm glad a naked in school story (which are rare) was made like this

FinchAgentFinchAgentabout 1 month ago

This was a great series. Varied scenarios and you really got a lot of mileage out of the time loop premise. I also really like the idea of an embarrassed girl having to go naked for a higher purpose and putting a brave face on it while panicking internally, as Sylvia does in this last chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userviedogaems@viedogaems
my name is viedogaems, i upload whatever i want to you may have heard of me before because my name is also an extremely common noun

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES