The 'Yes, Sir' Group - Theater Return

Story Info
Raw sex by each slave gathers praise from the masters.
3.6k words
4.8
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers

Tom accompanied me to the tattoo parlor for my piercings. He cringed every time the needle touched my nipple. Hell, I was braver than he showed.

Did it hurt? Hell, yes!

Returning to the resort, I was the subject of discussions. "I want to do that, but I don't have the nerve," Dee commented. "Clay has always wanted it; saying rings in my nipples with a chain attached would be his hottest fantasy. I'd have to snockered to do it."

Judy touched my ring and saw my flinching. "Does it still hurt?"

Connie loved me joining her in getting pierced. "You are going to get more attention than you ever have. I love mine, and the soreness lasts only a week or so."

We sat in the Tiki Hut, eating banana peppers and drinking our favorite concoctions. Everyone discussed their holiday activities; some had gone north to be with families.

A new couple has shown an interest in joining our group. Jen and Dave have been members of our swinging group and well received by everyone. Dan is stocky, but Jen is one of those ladies with the body every woman desires. A former athlete, she was a firmness of a triathlon lady. Her breasts are small with beautiful perky nipples.

As we sat and chatted, Jen admitted she has always been on the submissive side. It was hard to imagine her being that way. Joe told the men Jen liked ordered how she should perform. No rough activity but more liking to please.

Hell, she will be a natural with this bunch!

The women retired to stand and sit in the conversation pool and allow the men to fill Joe in on previous fun.

Jen had several questions of what was our limits. Dee smiled and told her, 'we haven't denied any suggestions of our men so far. The masters agreed there would be no activities to endanger us. So far, nothing has caused us to become alarmed."

Jen asked what the men had enjoyed the most. I spoke up, telling her about Dee and me performing a gang bang for Tom and Clay. Although it was just the two of us, I found it hot.

Dee said, "The public sex at the adult theater was the rawest we had been so far, and we expect it again. I'm in if they do."

Judy told several stories about our trip to Fantasy Fest. Now we cover for each other to allow sex on the streets. She sheepishly added on the last night when anal was the most popular form of sex.

Everyone broke up, and those of us going to the swing party went on our way to get ready. Makeup and a wrap, with heels, are essential for the evening.

I was applying my eye shadow when Tom began to tell me about the master's discussion. Everyone seemed to think Jen and Joe were a good addition. I asked if any events were planned, only to learn they had decided to allow Joe to suggest them based on Jen's abilities.

"All we learned from Jen is that she is submissive to her partner's desires. She appears to be open to anything." I said.

My nipples need to be pampered, for damn sure. I started to wear an additional scarf over them, but Tom insisted they were to be displayed.

The action was already well underway when we arrived. In the corner of the room, a woman was the receiver of a brubakke. As a load of sperm landed on her, she slowly massaged the cum over her naked body. A few stands of the love juice had fallen over her eyes.

Tom commented on how nasty the action was. "I like that. Perfect for a 'slave.' Looking at him, I told him I wasn't up to it that night. He nodded.

We moved around, sipping our drinks, and eventually found Dee and Clay. Dee was talking to a guy who was enjoying her enhanced boobs.

Clay greeted me with a fake reach for my nipples. "I'll tear your damn balls off if you do it!" I joked.

Tom caught a look at Jen when she was exiting one of the bedrooms. She looked over and smiled, and approached.

"Hey, lady. Any fun yet?" I asked.

"Joe wants me to be his blow job queen, it seems. I've already given two and trying to hide from him." She grinned as she related the fact.

Dee and I laughed at her comment. Dee told her of Clay's fetish, so she should consider herself lucky. Dee spoke of Clay watching her take a massive cock in my ass last week, causing a heated discussion later that night.

I watched Tom talk to a bleached blond with jewelry adoring various body parts. Her pubes were dangling short gold chains falling down her thighs. Ain't no way I agree with that!

Joe joined us as we chatted. I decided I wanted to experience his long cock for myself. I moved to him and took his hand in mine. "Honey, let's find a place to get to know each other better." I moved up to kiss him lightly. I looked at Jen, who smiled her approval.

I led Joe into one of the bedrooms and sat on the edge of the bed. I looked up at him as I took his cock in my fingers. I raised his balls and softly bit his testicles. His penis reacted immediately. Running my tongue over the head of his rod, only to find Joe stepping forward and forcing his cock deep into my mouth. What the hell!

Joe grasped the back of my head and began to force me to face fuck him. I was disgusted with his behavior, and I tried to pull away but eventually gave up. Thankfully, he dropped his load in a short time.

"Sue, you're the greatest. That may be the best blow job I've ever got."

I turned my face away and stood. "I need to go the bathroom. I'll see you in the main room."

As I spit his juice out of my mouth, I was pissed. What a prick! Hell, no wonder Jen is so submissive. It's all about Joe. Fuck him!

I finished my duties and walked back into the bedroom. Connie was watching a man walk away from her. I sat on the edge of the bed and vented.

"Joe is a jerk. He got his and was done. The son of a bitch face fucked me to his climax, told me I was the 'best,' and walked away." I said to Connie.

Connie was stunned for an instant. "Damn, that's wrong. I pity poor Jen if he treats her like that."

I took her hand and squeezed. "So, how was your mate?" I asked.

"Good, the guy gave me a tonguing like I haven't had for a long time. As he did, he played with my nipple rings, and doing that made it extra special for me."

We sat silent for a minute or so. "Allowing Joe and Jen to join may have been a mistake. I'm going to talk to Tom, and you talk to Bill so we can let them know about his form of fun." I said to Connie.

After returning to the main room, I searched for Tom and found him fingering the bleached blond. Ugh! I waited until they broke apart and told him I was ready to leave. He could tell I wasn't a happy camper, so he took my hand, and we walked out to our SUV.

"So, what's up?" Tom asked after shutting his door. Neither of us had a stitch of clothes on, but I didn't give a damn. I told Tom about Joe's actions and how I never wanted to be near him again. How I was used and felt like a whore.

"No problem from me. He's too into himself. I feel for Jen; she must be abused, and that's wrong." Tom said. "I'll call the men tomorrow and squash their membership."

I move closer to find his cock. "I need this tonight. I want you to love me, and I must wash that prick out of my mind."

Two days later, all is well. Clay suggested another gang bang but got outvoted for another public sex night--a discussion about maybe a seedy bar, with the adult theater as a backup.

Of course, the 'slaves' talked it over. Judy said she didn't want to go to a bar and try to pick a man up. I'd instead go to the theater, dressed as nasty as possible, and let it roll, she said.

Connie, Dee, and I agreed. Same rules as before. Condoms would be used by the 'slaves' for all intercourse and the men nearby to stop any pushy guys.

I told Tom the 'slaves' suggestion, and I didn't tell him what we wanted because she would be breaking the rules. I was hoping we could wait a couple of weeks before it happened, wanting my nipples to heal more.

I got my wish. The men set the day for a Wednesday evening at the same theater we had gone to earlier. Connie was almost giddy with excitement. She had missed the previous evening at the theater and wanted to know what controls were in force.

I dressed as I had for the last time at the theater. I wore my white garter belt, white hose, and short red car coat. I also wore my 4" red stiletto heels. I felt slutty, and I would perform the same.

Connie chose a black bustier which allowed her pierced nipples to show. The garment stopped just inches from her pussy mound, and her 4" lucite heels and nothing else.

Judy wore a very short denim skirt, which was so short it exposed her ass cheeks. She fastened only the top button on the dress. She picked a white blouse, unbuttoned, tied in a knot for a closure, and sheer heels as Connie was wearing.

Dee, as always, made her ample breasts the priority. She wore a brief bra, pushing each globe up and out. Her shorts were denim and cut deep into her crotch. The legs of the shorts were cut for easy access to her bare pubes. Black stiletto heels finished her attire.

We walked into the dark theater as a group of eight. Pausing for our eyes to adjust, we eventually moved to the aisle on the far side of the theater. Dee led the 'slaves' to a vacant corridor and moved to the center, where an empty seat was between each woman.

The men sat two rows behind us for viewing and our safety.

Tom had told me to be an instigator of the action earlier, and I had responded, 'Yes, Sir.' Less than a moment passed before men began to arrive. The one in front of me stood with his cock out, which he was slowly pumping. I smiled at him as I stood and removed my car coat.

In my hastiest voice, I asked 'Honey, do you need some help with that?" He moved forward and knelt on the seat before him

I reached out and took his penis in my hand. Short, thick, and sticky, probably from losing his load earlier. I began to stroke it as I asked, "What would you like to do with this?"

Thank goodness he answered, "Fuck you." I couldn't imagine putting my mouth on it.

I turned and got a condom out of my jacket. I gave it to him and told him to put it on.

He hurriedly did so. I reached out to smooth it out before turning and placing my hands on the back of my seat. Spreading my feet, I said. "Do me, Sugar."

I looked at Tom, and I saw no reaction to my behavior. I eventually closed my eyes as the cock entered me. Quickly I felt his pubic hair on my ass. "Fuck me! Give it to my hot pussy!" My language matches my mindset at the moment.

I looked directly at Tom as each thrust pushed me forward. The stranger's cock was hitting my clitoris, and I was near cumming. I moved back against each push with my own.

I started cumming! This never occurred before in the last theater fucking. I verbally announced my satisfaction. Fucking fantastic!

I stayed with the man in my pussy until he unloaded his sperm. As he moved away, I turned and pulled the rubber off his rod. I tied a knot in the open end and laid it on the vacant seat between Judy and myself.

I stood as I recovered from my screwing. I looked down at the seats to see the activities of the other 'slaves.' Judy was on the edge of her heart as she sucked a nice size cock off.

Connie was sitting on the back seat in front of her, balancing as a man was licking her pussy. Another guy was standing beside her and playing with her nipples.

Somehow, Dee could straddle the seat in front of her. One leg was on the floor in our aisle, and she was on her knee in the chair in the other row. A big black man was standing behind her and thrusting his cock in her. I didn't find out until later; he wasn't in her ass. Dee told us he was too thick ever to consider doing anal.

I noticed movement in the row before me. I turned to find a younger man standing, again with his penis in his hand, waiting for my attention. He couldn't have been over 25, nicely dressed, and wanting sex with me.

"How can I please you? Do you like nasty sex? Or maybe ready to receive the best blow job of your life?" I teased him.

"Maybe the blow job." was his answer. I asked him to come around and join me in my aisle, and I had him stand before me. His young cock was as hard as steel and ready. I suggested he pull his pants down to keep from getting them wet, and he did quickly.

I took his cock in my fingers and raised it slightly. Looking up at him, I ran my tongue over his balls and up the underside of his shaft. Seeing him shift a little, I knew I could bring him off within two minutes. No, I wanted him to get the best he's ever had.

I cupped his testicles and moved my lips to the tip of his penis. I licked it like an ice cream cone. I didn't dare scratch his nuts, knowing it would end my fun too soon.

I began to take his cock in my mouth, and I did so slowly and deliberately. I bobbed on the short length I had taken before withdrawing him. 'You have a lovely cock. So nice and long and thick enough to fill any woman." I told him.

I held his balls and lowered my lips, and started to take him in my mouth. I slipped more in than previously and soon felt him at the back of my throat. Mmm. Nice.

I began again to bob on his cock. Allowing more each time to slip deeper into my throat. I felt as if I would gag if I took much more.

I felt his hands reach out and gently hold the back of my head. Not forcefully but for stability.

I bobbed on his shaft. He caused me to feel as if my throat was full. I could take him quickly, fearing I would gag. I worked him out and to better suck him.

I was ready for him to shoot his load, and I pulled back a little more and ran my fingernails over his balls. I applied more pressure every few seconds until I felt him spasm and his first shot hit the back of my mouth. I let him slip out more and caught most of his load in my mouth. A small portion leaked down the left side of my mouth, and I left the hot juice hit the top of my breast.

Pulling back and looking up, I saw he was satisfied. I made a show of swallowing his sperm and opened my mouth to show it was empty.

To be nasty, I reached up with my left hand, drew a strand of sperm up to my lips, and rolled it around with the tip of my tongue. "I liked our fun. Did you? I asked.

The 'yes, ma'am' he returned with made me feel old. I didn't say anything but knew Judy had heard him. She looked up and mouthed the word 'ma'am.'

"Be nice," I said. "I just turned his world upside down,

I glanced at the empty seat between Jen and myself, and it contained only the one condom from my early sex and nothing to show for blow jobs.

Connie was moaning as she received a dick from behind. She backed up to the seat in front of her, and her partner was slowly using her.

Dee had completed her gymnastic screwing. She was standing up as she cupped her enormous tits and teased two men in front of her.

Judy was looking at Phil. A few seconds passed before she turned to me and leaned over to kiss me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, probing.

I raised my left hand and flicked her hard nipple. When the kiss broke, I dipped my head and sucked the protuberance. Judy whispered, 'Phil wants a lesbian scene.' That explained her actions. While sucking her breast, I lowered my right hand and searched for her clit. Finding it wet and ready, I used my forefinger to push against its hardness.

Judy was flicking my nipple ring with her finger. "Easy," I whispered to her.

The sensation of the piercing drew both pain and, somehow, pleasure.

We continued feeling each other's bodies. I looked around to see several men jerking off, and Lesbian sex was their turn-on.

"Lean back and let me lick your box," I told Judy. A moment later, I kneeled on the filthy theater floor, and Judy had spread her feet to allow my face to push against her pubes.

Judy, for a show, began to moan. She put her hand on my neck to show her eagerness for my licking. I did probe her with my tongue and was surprised to feel her squirm against my face. Damn, she was getting off!

I wasn't going to deny her a climax, so I continued until I tasted a slight burst of her sex juices. I finally stood. Smiling at me, Judy kissed me, openmouthed, to share her fluids. That was a HOT MOMENT!

We both turned to find Dee on her knees in her seat, facing the masters. A man had stepped in our row. While he put a rubber on his prick, Clay had come to supply lubricant to apply to her anus. Judy whispered, "I figured he required that."

"Me too. Always for his pleasure to see her used." My statement wasn't true, as we all knew butt fucking was a favorite of Dee.

All three of the slaves watched as Dee began to insert several fingers into her anus. She opened herself to the point that I thought she would fist herself.

Adjusting her knees as wide as possible, she announced 'I"m ready.

Her fucker wasted no time; moving forward, he placed the tip of his rod against her opening and slowly started entering her. I positioned myself to view Dee's face. As I expected, she was grimacing. I looked at Clay and found him smiling.

Connie was soothing Dee with positive talk, telling her how beautiful it appeared to see her tiny opening taking such a giant cock.

Really? Getting reamed by something significant would be something other than my cup of tea. UNLESS Tom ordered me to when I knew I would answer, 'Yes, Sir.'

All attention was on Dee. No, all attention was on Dee's butt, taking long, fast strokes. Connie still was commenting to Dee, telling her she was 'so hot, Baby. Every man in here wants a piece of your ass!'

I looked at Tom. He was forward in his seat, watching the action.

Dee's relief showed when the guy removed his cock. Quickly, a flow of cum left Dee's butt. Amazingly, several guys came up to praise Dee.

That was a first for a 'Yes, Sir slave.

The masters began to stand to signal the end of the night. The slaves all thanked the gathered men in front of us, with Connie saying as she smiled, "Until next time!"

The men waited until the slaves stood at the back of the theater. Eventually, they joined us. Each master spoke his 'property.'

Tom told me I had performed well. I was, as he stated, " A slut, and open to be used. I approve of your willingness to serve other men."

None of us women attempted to conceal our bodies as we exited the theater's lobby nor walked to the SUVs. Judy and I rode in the rear seat as Tom drove Phil to his car.

The men agreed to meet Saturday to review the evening.

Tom ordered me to join him in the front.

"Yes, Sir' I replied.

"OK, free time. And by the way, you still have cum on your left boob." Tom reminded me.

I reached over to find my man's crotch wet. "Did you cum, you stinker?"

"Maybe, yeah. You looked s sexy tonight. So positive in your actions. Dee drew the majority of attention, but I wanted to see you. I'm so proud."

Leaning other, I kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you. I love to hear that, and I want to be your 'slave' and be able to please you every time."

We showered together. When I joined Tom in our bed, I pulled the lube behind me, announcing, "Do me, stud."

And he wonderfully did!

sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers