The Young Bride of the Vampire Ch. 04 - End

Story Info
The end of the series. May finds a way to give back.
2.2k words
4.81
3.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After June left with Carmela it was only May and Scarlett left in the mansion. At the beginning of her stay May felt awkward that Scarlett never let her out of her sight. Scarlett never unclothed herself and was always wearing the buttoned double breasted long sleeved coat and pants.

Being the only one naked, May remembered how awkward it was at first but she became used to it as she either sat in Scarlett's lap or was held tightly in her arms. Scarlett fed from her everyday, enclosing her naked body with her long arms as Scarlett's mouth devoured her soft large breasts. In return she drank the sweet necter processed by the magical dildo which looked and felt like a real penis when it attached to Scarlett's clothed crotch. Never in her life did she think such an arrangement would be her day to day.

May had no privacy, from bathing to toileting as well as all her other once private actions but may soon became used to Scarlett's presence. Though she was slightly taller than average for a woman, May still found she only came up to Scarlett's stomach when standing next to her. The Countess was of a different species even though they shared a common ancestor.

Two months had passed since she first came to the mansion, together in the garden Scarlett held May on her lap with one arm while the other reached between her legs. May could only smile as Scarlett's tongue licked her neck. She knew the vampires simply loved her skin.

"You aren't as shy as you used to be," Scarlett said. "Are you ready for lunch?"

"Yes, my breasts feel full."

May began to turn around to face Scarlett as she felt the large and slender cool fingers of Scarlett's left hand cover her butt.

"You're still nice and soft there as well," Scarlett said. "I should taste what's in between a bit later."

"I don't doubt you will," May said.

Scarlett lifted May up as though she weighed less than a feather until May's breasts were in Scarlett's face, then Scarlett's right hand covered Mays back as she pushed the much smaller woman causing her right breast to mush into Scarlett's open mouth and her fangs on the side. The milk flowed out from May's erect nipples and she felt her pussy quiver as Scarlett continued her strong succulant pressure with the continued let down.

"Ahh..." May softly breathed while wrapping her arms around Scarlett's neck and head. "I love you so much. I just love you."

As the warm milk trickled down Scarlett's throat she couldn't help but continue to look up into May's blue eyes. May's expressions were always amusing to the old vampire, and the stimulation often caused the nipple Scarlett wasn't sucking on to dribble milk down onto May's flat stomach, which was happily licked off by the long tongue.

After feeding on both breasts Scarlett was satisfied and her magical penis had finished absorbing the food.

"Scarlett can we try something different today for my lunch?"

"Different?" Scarlett smiled as she always loved suggestions.

"I know you have to forcefully ejaculate for me," May said.

"You know?" Scarlett said surprised.

"You always do it at about the same amount of time no matter what I do," May said. "It doesn't matter how hard I try to suck in the morning, I won't be able to apply enough pressure on it with my mouth, and for lunch my breasts are too soft to give you enough friction to climax from it."

"You just do it differently-"

"Don't lie to me," May said. "It's obvious to me. My mouth can't suck strong enough, and my breasts are too soft to be firm. Also my pussy and asshole may be able to give you what's needed but it requires for you to make the penis an uncomfortable size where it stretches me out. You can still easily feed me with that magical penis because you don't need to climax for the fluid to come out, so cut out your lies about me satisfying you that way."

Scarlett kept silent as the naked May glared at her.

"I know you fake it because you don't want me to feel like all my effort is going to waste," May said. "My asshole might not be something to grow too large for but I'm okay with being tender in the pussy sometimes as long as I have enough time to heal in between but I think there is another way."

"Another way," Scarlett was a little perplexed as none of her previous wives ever said this to her.

"Let's go to the bed so I can lay on my back and I'll tell you," May said smiling.

"We'll go," Scarlett said smiling.

Carrying the young girl with her Scarlett's tongue continued to lick her breasts causing milk to dribble out. Scarlett's right hand fingered May's anus from behind while carrying her. May was completely powerless in Scarlett's arms but she purred as she felt the long cool fingers moving within her as her soft toned butt tingled from the comforting contact.

"I enjoy how you are much more open and speaking to me now," Scarlett said. "When you first came here all you did was stare at me with wide eyes barely speaking. Your breasts are slightly bigger now as they can hold more milk but your smile and affection leave me happier than I was before."

"My tolerance for your sexual appetite is also better now," May said. "I can handle more of your stimulation now, but you can still make me faint with that fantastic tongue of yours when you really try darling."

They arrived in the bedroom and Scarlett sat down with the naked May in her lap. The giant Scarlett could barely keep her hands off May, constantly holding her within her arms and May always felt her bair skin pressed against Scarlett's clothes with her soft cool hands on her day and night. Looking into Scarlett's mesmerizing eyes May could only make a coy smile.

"Has your magical penis absorbed enough to feed me?"

"Just a few more fruits," Scarlett said. "Okay it's done, I'll bring it over here."

The penis levitated back and May was lifted up by Scarlett as it attached to Scarlett's crotch but still outside of her pants. Her large hands easily lifted May and nearly covered her biceps on either side, then when the penis attached Scarlett sat May down on her abdomen above where the penis was situating it right in between her legs and around May's pussy.

"Make it bigger," May said.

"It's lunch time size," Scarlett replied. "It's already big enough where it won't fit in any of your holes."

"I know," May said. "I just need it bigger."

"Very well." Scarlett began to enlarge the penis.

The size became larger but it could still fit between May's breasts.

"Larger," May said. "It's still not big enough."

"Are you sure?" Scarlett began to be slightly more concerned. "It already won't fit inside you."

"Darling, I need to know something first," May said.

"Yes my love?"

"When I accidently bit you before two weeks ago during my breakfast, did it hurt?"

"No," Scarlett said. "It felt good. I wanted you to continue biting. I don't feel pain from this because it's not an actual part of my body and it's completely malleable."

"I see," May said. "Then please make it bigger."

"Bigger, but it won't fit anywhere."

"Please trust me darling," May said. "I trust you with my breasts, and I can feel pain. I trust you with my womanhood even when it was uncomfortable at first, and I put up with the way you feed me dinner through my butt because I know you enjoy it."

"I do rather enjoy dinner," Scarlett said. "The variety in which I feed you is nice though I prefer feeding you through your mouth, just as you feed me through mine."

"Well, I want to try this very much," May said. "So please just trust me, make it as big as you can."

"Very well," Scarlett said. "I'll trust you."

Scarlett began to channel into the magical penis and it grew in size. It grew larger until it was thick all around and long, it was not larger than Scarlett but it eventually settled at being longer than May's full body height and thicker around than her slim frame.

"This is as large as I can make it," Scarlett now said. "Is this enough?"

"Yes," May said. "This is enough. Now close your eyes."

Scarlett smiled at May and then closed her eyes. There was nothing a mortal could do to an immortal vampire to harm them. Still she humored the woman she loved.

Seeing that Scarlett's eyes were closed May began to examine the large penis in front of her. It almost seemed like a one eyed snake with a huge mouth at it's tip. Snakes however, swallowed their prey whole and May was in front of it.

"Can you produce some pre-cum," May asked.

"Done," Scarlett said.

Some sweet smelling fluid began to flow out of the large penis, and due to it's large size it was enough for May to rub all over her body. It was slightly sticky but also slippery. She then drank some of it as it was made to be nutritious.

Now when she had finished drenching herself May began to look at the hole on the head of the penis, and then she took a deep breath and with a smile she pushed her feet inside it. The Penis remained erect but it hardened and made it harder for her, but she kept pushing her feet inside.

"This feeling, it's different," Scarlett said. "It's good, what are you doing."

"I'm doing something special," May said.

May began pushing herself further inside, both feet went in but as it widened at her hips she became stuck. Scarlett now felt something she had never felt before and the magical penis began to harden more than it had ever before despite its larger size.

Breathing in and out, Scarlett could only smile. "What is it you're doing, I've never felt this before!"

May felt the resistence was too much and couldn't push herself in more.

"Open your eyes and help me," May said.

Scarlett opened her eyes and saw May trying to push her way inside the penis, but her hips prevented her from going further. The pleasure was there but Scarlett was shocked at the scene.

"I never thought something like this would feel so good," Scarlett said.

"Well then help me push in further!" May found it hard to grip the penis as it was wet and slippery.

Scarlett put her large hands around May's bare shoulders and pushed her inside. May's hands were kept at her side and lodged against the inner walls of the penis and Scarlett's mouth opened in complete shock at the sensations.

"Oooh!" Scarlett began to main.

"It's working," May said softly as she began to try and squirm harder while inside.

"Ooh!" Scarlett moaned more.

Scarlett's large hands began to push May in and out of the whole, and May felt her entire body squished tight in the enclosed space but she bore with it. In and out, fast and faster Scarlett began to push. The tall vampire woman's face became more animalistic as she experienced the pleasure.

"This is a feeling I lose before!" Scarlett screamed.

She pushed May in and out, faster and faster. The feelings within her started to push forward more and more and in a quick moment Scarlett climaxed for the first time in centuries. The rush of fluid came out of the penis and May found herself expelled with great force as she was shot out like a cannon ball.

Before May could hit the wall, Scarlett moved ahead of her and caught May in her arms, wrapping the woman in her chest.

The penis itself was still on the bed making itself into a smaller size.

"Almost lost you," Scarlett said. "That was dangerous, I know you want me to climax but not at the risk of your safety!"

"We just need to do this outside," May said. "If you shot me into the air next time I'll trust taht you'll always catch me."

After she spoke May felt her stomach growl. In the midst of trying to have Scarlett climax she didn't eat much of the fluid that was prepared for her by the penis.

"No... Well... We'll discuss this later," Scarlett said. "For now I'll have to gather food for you while I clean you."

The penis went to get more food to process into the sweet fluid, while Scarlett began to Clean May with her tongue. Back on the bed and on her lap May played with Scarlett's long tongue, rubbing herself against it and moving her arms in unison to clean herself of the sticky fluid.

"I love your tongue," May said. "I love you darling."

Scarlett tried to smile but couldn't speak as her tongue was licking in between May's breasts and all over her body. This was their form of bating.

The penis soon came back.

"We'll do this like breakfast then," Scarlett said. She made it a small size as May wrapped her lips around it and bobbed her head up and down, only Scarlett fed her immediately. The sweet fluid went down May's throat as Scarlett pet her for head and her butt.

"I love you," Scarlett said.