The Young Man's Boat - Re-imagined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four women burst into soft laughter. David broke contact with Tina's breast and grinned.

"Ooh, don't stop, baby," Tina whispered, directing David back to her nipple, "mommy needs more."

"Mine's onboard as well," Leanne said. "I think he's done for the night as well."

"I'm lucky," Kelly said, looking at David, "mine is at home where he belongs. He's looking after the kids."

"Hmmm, good for you," Fiona stated. "I'm in the same situation - husband at home - nobody to get in the way of my great time."

"Yes, great for us," Leanne whispered.

David broke contact with Tina's nipple again. He smiled. He was a tall, strong young guy with dark hair and tanned features. Tina leant forward and in. She kissed his cheek and then his ear. She caressed the back of his head.

"Thank you for coming in for a private dip, ladies," David said, smiling as Tina kissed him. "I hope you're enjoying the party?"

"Our pleasure," Leanne softly said, giving David her most seductive look, "and yes I am. I'm hoping to see the inside of the master cabin a bit later tonight. I'm sure the party will really take off then."

"Yes, definitely," Kelly said, "there's no way I want to miss that. I want to wake up in a certain good looking, young man's bed."

Fiona rolled her eyes. Fiona softly smiled and watched the guy sitting opposite her. David, Leanne and Kelly laughed. Tina was too busy kissing David's ear to respond.

"We may be able to arrange that," David softly said, with a smile. "A certain young man never says no to beautiful women."

"I hope so, honey," Leanne whispered. "That's what I'm counting on."

"Yes, me too," Kelly said.

"And particularly beautiful women who are almost old enough to be his mother," Fiona quickly added.

David grinned. The four women laughed.

"Keep this in mind, ladies, if you play with him tonight," Fiona continued, "our gorgeous young host here is a mommy's boy - we often role play his kinky side in bed together - David just loves it, don't you, David."

David burst into laughter. Leanne and Kelly grinned at him.

"That's not true. I'm not that bad," David said. "Ignore her, ladies. My personal assistant always exaggerates."

There was more laughter.

"Don't deny it, David," Fiona softly stated. "You often call me mommy, particularly when you're all worked up and about to cu..."

"That's not true, Fiona," David stated, cutting Fiona off.

There was more laughter.

"The three of you look so beautiful tonight, by the way," David continued as Tina ate his neckline, "you really lend so much elegance and charm to my yacht. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have such beautiful women on my boat."

"Smooth talker," Fiona said, softly smiling, her eyes shining. "Way to change the subject by the way, David."

"Tease," David said to Fiona, while Fiona blew him a soft kiss.

"Don't leave me out, baby," Tina whispered, "I'm elegant and beautiful."

"How could I forget about you, my darling Tina," David whispered back, before taking Tina's nipple in his mouth again and making Tina sigh.

Fiona reached across, picked up three champagne flutes and handed one to Leanne and Kelly. She pulled a bottle of champagne out of an ice bucket. She took the cork out of the bottle and filled their three glasses with bubbling alcohol.

"Cheers ladies," Fiona said, as they toasted each other with a clink of glasses.

David broke contact with Tina's breast again. The five of them talked together. They drank more and more champagne. The topics of conversation were light. They flirted. A cool ocean breeze touched their wet skin from out of the dark, while the warm churning tub water bubbled around them.

Leanne watched David. This young guy was enjoying himself. Tina was still in his lap and was facing him. Tina ran her hands along his cheeks. Suddenly she kissed David's lips. He sighed. He closed his eyes and he kissed Tina back. He held Tina's petite body against his.

Leanne looked at Kelly. Leanne's friend was watching David and Tina kiss. Kelly was sipping champagne. Kelly became aware of Leanne. She turned and looked at Leanne. The two of them had to escalate this. Tina was close to claiming David for herself and only for herself.

"Well, I think this hot mommy should go topless as well," Leanne said. "That is, if nobody objects. David, can you do the honors?"

"Ooh, that's an idea," Kelly softly said. "You can do me as well, baby boy."

There was more laughter in the hot tub. David broke his kiss with Tina. She looked a bit annoyed. She clung to his neck. He laughed along with Kelly. His cock was hard in his swimmers. Tina was gently rubbing her body against his dick.

"Yeah, for sure, come here you two," David urged.

Leanne and Kelly finished their drinks, set their glasses down and crossed the tub towards David.

The horny young man turned to Leanne. She came in very close. Tina dropped her head and pressed her lips into the nape of David's neck, while he reached out and around Leanne and took the strings of her bikini top in his fingers, pulled and undid Leanne's top. David took Leanne's bikini off. He dropped it in the water. He stared at Leanne's pale breasts. Her soft pink nipples were right in his face.

"Do you like mommy's tits, David," Leanne whispered.

"I sure do, I love them," David whispered, before leaning forward and taking Leanne's tip in his hot mouth.

Leanne sighed. She cradled his dark head in her hand. Tina kissed his ear. Fiona meanwhile grabbed the champagne bottle again. She picked up Leanne and Kelly's flutes. She softly smiled. She crossed the tub and joined Leanne, Kelly and Tina. The four women were clustered around David. Fiona poured champagne into glasses. People drank.

"Here, kiss my other one, honey," Leanne whispered.

David released Leanne's nipple and went after her other tip. He was greedy. He was horny. He sighed deeply and loudly. He murmured as he softly ate Leanne's breast. Fiona undid her bikini top. She pulled it off and dropped it. Her beautiful boobs were revealed.

"Here try this for added taste," Fiona said, upending the champagne bottle and pouring the alcohol over her and Leanne's breasts. "It's ice cold though!"

Leanne screamed. She and Fiona started laughing loudly. David went from woman to woman. He sucked and licked at their tits as Fiona poured more and more champagne over their bodies. Tina meanwhile had lost her place on David's lap, which of course was Leanne, Fiona and Kelly's plan. Tina grumbled a bit. She leant in and worked on his ear.

"Here, take mine off as well, David, I'm still waiting here," Kelly demanded. "You're a bit slow, buddy."

David broke contact with Fiona. He grinned. He gently pulled Kelly closer. He reached around. He pinched the ends of her wet bikini strings in his fingertips. He pulled the strings apart. Kelly's top came open and then came off. Fiona poured the last of the champagne on Kelly's boobs, while Kelly shrieked and David lunged and took Kelly's nipple in his mouth.

"God, that's cold," Kelly exclaimed, while Fiona laughed and put the bottle up on the edge of the tub.

"Here, suck mine next, David," Fiona instructed, before David complied.

"And mine," Tina demanded.

The four older, married mothers were all around him. They were playfully rubbing their breasts in his face.

"Here, kiss mine, David," they all demanded together, amidst the laughter.

Then suddenly Leanne saw David's lips. Leanne quickly reached out and ran her fingers across both sides of his jaw line. Leanne leant in, turned her head and closed her eyes. Leanne's lips came into contact with David's mouth. He gasped as she opened her mouth and ran the edge of her tongue inside him.

The laughter and the noise in the hot tub abruptly died. They only heard the sound of the motor driving the churning water, the contact of soft smacking lips and Leanne and David's happy sighs.

"That's nice," Tina said, "I'll keep doing his ear."

"Oh wow, mommy wants a kiss as well," Kelly whispered, while watching her friend devour David.

"And so does this mommy," Fiona whispered, reaching out and placing her hand on the bulge in David's swimmers.

David burst forth with a muffled groan in Leanne's mouth as they tongue wrestled. Fiona leant in and ran her tongue over David's wet neck, while her fingers found the edges of his swimmers. Suddenly Fiona forced her hand inside David's swimwear. She grabbed hold of David's cock. He gasped again. He broke the deep kiss he was sharing with Leanne.

"Mommy's got ya, David," Fiona whispered in his face, while squeezing the head and upper shaft of his dick in her hand.

"Amen," Tina whispered.

"Oh my God," David hissed, while each of the four married females silently gazed at him, and then lunged at him with a soft determined growl.

***

It was late at night when Matt finally left the side of his sleeping children and went in search of his wife, Leanne. He had his swimmers and a t-shirt on. He wore a towel around his neck. He was hoping to find Leanne and have a dip in the onboard pool.

Matt carefully closed the cabin door where his kids were sleeping. He stepped out into the dark corridor. He held a glass of champagne in his hand. He could hear some chatter and laughter above him on deck. The party was still going, but it was a last feeble effort.

Matt silently walked the corridor. He ascended towards the noise, via the stairs. He stepped out onto the deck of David's super yacht. Many of the party goers had called it a night and were now in their cabins and fast asleep. There were, however, a few small groups of people standing around together. They were still drinking and talking.

Matt slowly turned on the spot. He sipped his champagne. He ran his eyes over the dark horizon line. A cool breeze swept in off the ocean and caressed his facial features and ruffled his hair. The yacht gently pitched in the night. They were anchored a few nautical miles off the east coast. They were going to spend the night here and then sail on tomorrow morning.

Matt carefully scanned the deck as he drank his champagne. He scrutinized the groups of people. He was looking for Leanne, but he couldn't locate her amongst any of the partygoers he saw.

"Where are you, Leanne," Matt whispered, starting to walk.

It was as if Leanne had just vanished. It was as if she had climbed into one of the yacht's lifeboats and just deserted her husband and children. Where was Leanne? Where was she?

Matt wasn't angry with Leanne. He wasn't even really annoyed with her. He was too mild mannered and too compliant for that. He was merely peeved.

In Matt's mind, he and Leanne had accepted an invitation from David to attend this weekend get together as a family. It was supposed to be Matt, Leanne and their children - all together - on David's super yacht, surrounded by Matt's work colleagues. That was supposed to be how it worked. That was the way the script was supposed to run. For a while Matt believed the plan he had in mind for the weekend was the plan Leanne had in mind for the weekend as well. He was sure everybody would play their part.

The family did spend some time together as a family. They enjoyed the early part of the day together as the enormous yacht exited the harbor and headed for the open sea. They ate lunch together. They enjoyed the scenery and the sun together.

It was a good start, Matt thought, but Matt also sensed his wife Leanne was looking to leave her children with Matt and take off by herself with her friend Kelly in tow. It seemed to Matt that Leanne was hoping to enjoy the weekend, without being chained to her husband and kids. Leanne was looking to do her own thing. It seemed Leanne wanted to spend her time with David.

It seemed a bit inappropriate, Matt thought. David was the son of Matt's employer. David was an important part of Matt's employer's business. David held a large percentage of shares n a highly successful hedge fund and he, along with his father, was incredibly rich. This weekend get together, aboard David's yacht, was for company employees and their families. Leanne was supposed to be a mere tag-along. She was supposed to stand by Matt's side and help take care of their children, so Matt could shine in front of his employer.

Matt liked David. Everybody liked David. He was young and good looking. He was smart and charming. He was confident and astute. He possessed an amazing mind for business. He knew how to make a lot of money and he did just that. Matt liked David. He was after all the boss' son and Matt believed David was more or less one of his boss' anyway. David was, after all, a large part owner in the business Matt was employed by.

Yes, Matt liked David. Leanne liked David as well, Matt noticed. Leanne seemed to really like David.

Matt had noticed the way his wife had looked at David when they stepped onboard David's yacht earlier that day. It was, as far as Matt knew, the first time Leanne and David had ever met each other.

Matt was aware of the way Leanne was gazing at the successful young man, when she extended a hand towards him, as she first stepped onto the deck of David's yacht. Matt noticed the way David had reached out and gently caressed Leanne's hand in his. He remembered the way young David leant in and softly kissed Leanne's cheek while she grinned. Matt wasn't the only guest who noticed the connection between David and Leanne. A few people giggled and whispered as they looked on and waited their turn to walk onto the yacht. And then David had actually given Leanne a pair of expensive diamond ear studs right then and there, in front of everyone, including Matt. Leanne's eyes lit up as she opened the case and gazed at the flashing stones.

"Oh my God, David," Leanne said, "I love them! You shouldn't have!"

There seemed to be a real chemistry between Leanne and David, Matt thought. They seemed to be so easy and familiar with each other. How could that be the case, if they were just meeting for the first time? Why would David give diamonds to a stranger?

Matt had heard the rumors and seen a few of David's girlfriends. The young business tycoon really liked older, beautiful women. He always seemed to have a gorgeous mature lady on his arm, when he was seen in public. David had also heard it on good authority that David had a dangerous fetish for older, married women. He was attracted to married females.

Matt wondered if the rumor was really true. David was apparently involved in a torrid affair with Fiona, his ravishingly beautiful, married personal assistant or so Matt heard. Matt was led to understand that Fiona's husband Greg not only knew of his wife's affair, but completely approved of it.

But, Matt had also noticed the way Leanne's friend, Kelly was looking at David and the way David was looking at Kelly when they met each other. Leanne's friend didn't receive a pair of expensive diamond ear studs like Leanne did, but Matt noticed the hot way Kelly and David gazed at each other as they were introduced. Matt happened to quickly glance at Fiona as Kelly and David first shook hands. David's personal assistant was tight lipped. Fiona watched the whole scene with a cold, humorless expression on her beautiful facial features.

Matt's feeling of unease increased later over dinner. Leanne and David managed to sit together throughout the meal. Matt watched with some surprise and some alarm as Leanne and David talked quietly and intimately with each other as they ate. Leanne basically ignored everyone, including her own husband and children, so she could flirt with David. Matt couldn't overhear what his wife and the boss' son were saying, as they were sitting at one end of the table and Matt was sitting at the other end of the table. Matt could certainly read the body language though and see the expression on Leanne's face. Leanne seemed to be inviting the young tycoon into bed with her in front of everyone onboard.

Kelly was actually sitting next to Matt. Leanne's friend looked sour and annoyed as she ate. She was jealous as far as Matt could tell. Kelly was drinking a lot. She was pointedly ignoring Leanne.

"Are you okay, Kel," Matt asked Leanne's friend at one point.

"Oh, yes I'm fine, Matt," Kelly stated bluntly.

Matt tried to engage Kelly in a light hearted conversation, but it didn't work. It felt awkward. Both Matt and Kelly were conscious of Leanne and David's behavior. It was only later when Matt's children excused themselves from the table to explore the yacht that Kelly began to speak her mind.

"I think your wife wants to sleep with your boss' kid," Kelly whispered in Matt's ear, with a touch of malice and jealousy in her voice.

Matt gasped. He turned and stared at Kelly.

"No, that's not true," Matt whispered in Kelly's ear, while he watched Leanne. Matt's wife was sitting so close to David and she was speaking right into his ear. Her eyes were soft and inviting and she wore the hint of a smile on her pale face.

"Yes, she definitely wants to," Kelly said, after a moment of cynical observation. "You might want to step in and put a stop to it, Matt. Leanne will jump into bed with him, if you don't put your foot down."

"No, that's not right. I trust her," Matt firmly said.

"Really, but look at her," Kelly continued. "She's all over him. She's going to jump into his lap. Can't you see?"

Matt violently shook his head.

"I trust her," Matt said, in an unconvincing tone of voice.

Kelly laughed. She leant in. She patted Matt on the back. She kept her hand there. He dropped his eyes momentarily.

"You know she's done this sort of thing before, Matt," Kelly whispered in Matt's ear. "You must know by now."

Matt shook his head again. Matt believed Kelly wanted David for herself, saw Leanne and Leanne's harmless flirtation with David as an obstacle to her goal, and was enlisting Matt to help in her cause. Kelly wanted Matt to drag Leanne away from David, so Kelly had a clear shot at the wealthy young man herself. That's what Matt thought at first.

"That's not true," Matt softly stated. "This is the first time Leanne's ever met him."

Kelly laughed again.

"Are you really sure about that, Matt? I think she may be sleeping with David already."

Matt gasped. His heart pounded. His cock stirred in his pants. Surely Kelly was playing mind games. Kelly liked being cruel. Matt was one of her favorite targets. Matt was sure Kelly wasn't being honest with him.

"Leanne wouldn't do that to me," Matt whispered.

"You watch, Matt," Kelly said, "after dinner she's going to make you watch the kids below deck and then she's going to disappear. That's what's going to happen, Matt. Leanne's really determined. She's going to fuck David while you're not looking."

"No, Kelly, that's not true."

"It's true, Matt. Trust me - I know what's going on. I have eyes and ears. I have a brain. Leanne has turned you into a mouse. She's belittled you and criticized you so much over the years. She puts you down in front of everyone. You're just this soft little kitten now. She's made a cuckold out of you, honey. Deep down you know it's the truth. She's planning to be with David tonight. You really should put a stop to it, Matt."

Matt gasped. He felt suddenly unreal. He looked at Kelly's beautiful facial features. He noticed the cruel gleam in her eyes. Matt felt all off kilter. He felt a desire rise up within him and yet a feeling of jealousy appeared. He shook his head.

"No, that's not true," Matt hissed, while his dick grew hard. "You're just trying to mess with my sanity."

Kelly smiled and shook her head. She dropped her eyes and watched as Matt tried to adjust the bulge in his pants. Kelly laughed.

"Oh my God, Leanne is the one who's fucked up your head, honey," Kelly whispered in his ear. "It's not me at all."