The Young Man's Boat - Re-imagined

Story Info
Cuckold/hot-wife story.
19.9k words
2.48
22.9k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be aware: this is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story. It features beautiful, older married women, a cuckolded husband, and a young single male. It features delicious mental and emotional cruelty in an erotic form.

In January 2016, my first cuckolding/hot-wife themed story was posted in the Loving Wives section of this website. The story was called 'The Young Man's Boat.' It was an early attempt at writing a piece of cuckolding/hot-wife themed erotica by an amateur author.

I have decided to re-visit this old story. I have tried to re-imagine it for interested readers. What you see here is an attempt to breathe some new life into this ancient tale and get some sense of how far I've come as a writer. Most of the characters from the old story remain, but there is a differing focus in this new version. I have changed things around a bit while keeping the main outline in place.

This story is set on the super yacht of a rich, young man named David. The action takes place in a guest cabin below deck, then in a private hot tub, and then in the bed of David's master cabin. As per the original story, David has a bit of a kink for mothers, so that is an aspect of the story. David has four beautiful married moms to help him out with his fetish.

A husband's discovery of his wife's promiscuity and ongoing infidelity lies at the heart of this story. Everyone knows the wife is cheating on her husband and everyone is laughing at him behind his back - suddenly being confronted with the fact of adultery, leaves the husband shell-shocked and humiliated, but also deeply excited and even more in love with his wife.

The cast of characters in this re-telling of the story are:

  • Matt: a cuckolded husband
  • Leanne: Matt's beautiful hot-wife
  • Kelly: Leanne's sexy married friend
  • Fiona: David's married personal assistant
  • Tina: an available married woman
  • David: a rich young stud

As always, I'm not really interested in the score I get. I will delete any rude comments on a regular basis. Don't bother sending any rude email as they are quickly deleted and instantly forgotten. I hope those people who enjoy cuckolding/hot-wife themed stories enjoy this.

********

THE KATRINA

The beautiful object named The Katrina was designed and built in Germany. It was delivered to the United States just two years ago, after five years of planning and construction in continental Europe. Its overall length was 162.5 meters or 533.14 feet. The gross tonnage was 13,500 tons. Its beam was 22 meters or 72 feet. It was a colossal plaything, to be seen shimmering, flashing and gliding through dark Atlantic waters.

It was a gleaming, cream colored vessel with gold trims. It was a beautiful toy for a young, wealthy, and horny man. It was a superb super yacht with multi-stories, a sunken 16-meter pool, two helicopter landing pads and a large number of cabins, including five VIP suites for visiting government dignitaries, business tycoons and royalty. It had six guest suites of varying size and opulence. The super yacht contained facilities for up to 52 crew members. It housed its own barbeque area, its own gymnasium, its own cinema, and its own disco.

A weekend party was planned. A selective guest list was proposed and drawn up. The young wealthy owner had offered to take a group from the Wall Street office of his father's business out for a weekend cruise on his super yacht. Everyone who received an invitation agreed to go. It was all they could talk about.

It was supposed to be a chance for a group of colleagues and their respective families to get together and just let their hair down, after a long and successful year, making a fortune. It was supposed to be light and easy - enjoy the view, eat well, drink well and partake of the lavish facilities.

For four beautiful, mature, married women being on The Katrina for the weekend was more than just a chance to get together and let their hair down. For those ladies, it was more than just an opportunity to be light and easy. Each woman had a goal in mind. Each female had an end game. Each one had a target. Those four exquisite, man-eating wives wanted to partake of the flesh and the bodily fluids of The Katrina's young wealthy owner.

The young wealthy owner aboard his super yacht The Katrina could feel hungry female eyes on him as his guests joined him on the super yacht for their weekend away together. Being the object of a married woman's desire and greed excited him. He utterly loved other men's wives. The devouring looks of gorgeous, promiscuous married women always gave him a hard on. He craved their touch and they just adored him in return.

What would happen between the young wealthy owner and those four beautiful, mature, married women on that weekend away aboard The Katrina? This story details their delicious encounter...

*******

PART ONE -- HOT ICE

Leanne and Kelly were standing in a luxurious guest cabin, below deck, on an enormous super yacht. It was the cabin Kelly was staying in.

"Are you really going to try and sleep with David tonight," Kelly asked Leanne, with a soft smile.

Leanne didn't say anything for a second. She was too busy admiring her flawless reflection in the cabin mirror to talk. Leanne had taken her elegant evening dress and underwear off and had her bikini on. Leanne was adjusting the tiny top and bottom. She was still wearing her high heels. Kelly was gazing at her friend's body with more than just a friendly eye.

"Leanne," Kelly prompted her.

"There's no trying, Kel. I will sleep with David tonight," Leanne said, carefully removing a glittering diamond stud from her pale left ear and putting it down on the cabin bed. "He is my boyfriend, after all."

Kelly felt a touch of jealousy. Her friend Leanne was a beautiful 40 year old redhead with light blue eyes, a pale complexion and a wonderful body. Leanne looked really good in her small two piece bikini.

"But you've only dated him a few times and slept with him twice, Leanne," Kelly said, "aren't you being a bit premature. He's not exactly your boyfriend -- yet."

Leanne laughed.

"After this weekend, there will be no more doubts in anyone's mind," Leanne whispered. "I'm going to end up married to that man, one way or another."

"And what about your current husband's mind," Kelly asked.

Leanne grinned, but said nothing.

"Did David really buy those for you," Kelly asked, briefly changing the subject, as Leanne pulled the other diamond stud from her right ear.

"Uh huh," Leanne said, dropping the flashing stone onto the bed. "David gave them to me this morning, when we came onboard -- you remember, don't you? David has amazing taste. He's definitely doing everything right."

"To get you into bed," Kelly asked with a grin.

"Uh huh," Leanne responded, picking up a hair brush and swiftly running it through her long red hair.

"But what about, Matt," Kelly asked with a grin.

Leanne stopped brushing her fiery hair. She turned and looked at her friend. Kelly was a beautiful 42 year old with fine long blonde hair, blue eyes and tanned skin. Kelly was just a few inches shorter than Leanne was. Kelly's body was more curvaceous than Leanne's. Kelly was just gorgeous.

"Is that relevant," Leanne asked.

Kelly laughed, Leanne smiled.

"God, you're so cold and self-centered, Leanne," Kelly said, "I've never met a woman who slept around as much as you do and didn't consider her husband's feelings at all. You're like hot ice. You're all cruel and all sexy at the same time."

"Oh my God," Leanne returned, "take a look at yourself in the mirror, babe - you're describing yourself."

The two females burst into laughter.

"Anyway, why are you bringing up my husband for," Leanne continued a few moments later, turning back to the mirror and using the brush to stroke her long hair again. "You're not getting all moral on me, are you?"

"No, not moral, Leanne, just cautious - Matt and your children are onboard with us," Kelly softly reminded her friend. "Don't you think there's a better time and place for...?"

"No way," Leanne said, "this is a perfect chance for me to spend some quality time with David."

"But, don't you think," Kelly continued, before Leanne cut her off again.

"Think what," Leanne said, "Matt's looking after the kids. I'm sure they're sound asleep by now. I'm sure Matt's asleep by now as well. What Matt doesn't know won't hurt him. I do care for Matt and I love my children, but I'm not going to let anyone get in the way of my relationship with David. My kids will thank me later on, when I hook a rich young husband."

"Does Matt have any idea at all," Kelly asked, shaking her head, a sly smile playing on her lips.

Leanne put the brush down again and turned to Kelly.

"Nope, does your husband have any idea you constantly screw around," Leanne asked.

"Nope," Kelly replied.

The two women looked at each other in silence for a second and then they both burst out laughing again. Leanne turned back to the mirror. She picked up the brush. She was soon absorbed in her beautiful reflection again.

"But still," Kelly whispered, after a moment.

Leanne smiled at her friend's reflection in the mirror. Kelly had taken her own evening wear off and was dressed in a bikini and high heels. She looked sexy. She looked yummy.

"Are you jealous, Kelly," Leanne asked with a smile.

"No, of course not," Kelly stated, her eyes growing wide, her posture defensive, "I just think..."

Leanne stopped brushing her hair again. She cut her friend off.

"Are you sure, Kelly," Leanne asked with a smile.

"Leanne, I'm just saying," Kelly stated, red faced and smiling, before her friend cut her off again.

"You're a terrible liar, Kel. You're married and the mother of another man's children and yet you want David just as much as I do. All of the women on this yacht want him. I wouldn't be surprised if you've already told Matt what I'm up to. I noticed you whispering in his ear at dinner. Have you let the cat out of the bag?"

Kelly was silent for a moment. Leanne put the brush down. She turned to Kelly. She grinned at her friend.

"Kelly," Leanne prompted her friend.

"Yes, it's true," Kelly finally whispered, "I do want David and I guess I am jealous. I want to take his clothes off and I want him to take my clothes off. I'm sorry Leanne. You're right, I want him just as much as you do."

"And Matt," Leanne asked. "Have you let the cat out of the bag?"

Kelly grinned. She was red faced. She evaded Leanne's eyes.

"I see," Leanne whispered. "You're a sneaky bitch, Kel, but no matter. My darling husband had to find out sooner or later, I suppose..."

Kelly dropped her eyes. She was smiling.

"Ah, so we're in competition for the same guy then," Leanne whispered. "You want my future husband for yourself."

The two women softly laughed. They looked at each other with wary eyes.

"I suppose so, honey, but remember he's not your husband yet," Kelly said, "you're going to have so much competition this weekend. I think David's sleeping with Fiona anyway. Fiona is obsessed with David. She'll be hard to beat, and I may have a shot at him as well."

"Well, I wouldn't mind sleeping with Fiona as well," Leanne whispered, before breaking into a soft smile.

Kelly gasped and laughed.

"You're hopeless, Leanne."

Leanne was silent for a long moment. Kelly watched her friend. Leanne had a strange look on her face.

"What," Kelly asked, trying to fathom the meaning behind the expression on Leanne's pale, beautiful mask.

"Well, I was thinking - maybe you and I should join forces, Kel," Leanne quietly suggested, after another long moment, "maybe we should team up and claim him together."

"What are you talking about, Leanne?"

"You know what I'm talking about, Kel," Leanne said, picking up her diamond ear studs, putting them in their case and then slipping the case away in her handbag.

"What, a threesome," Kelly asked. "You mean we fuck his brains out together?"

"Absolutely, Kelly," Leanne said. "That's exactly what I mean."

Kelly gasped at the idea.

"That's a crazy idea," Kelly softly exclaimed.

Leanne smiled. She walked across to Kelly. She reached out and took her friend's hands in hers.

"We've made these sorts of pacts before in the past, babe -- remember? We're unstoppable, when we're together. I promise I won't tell your husband," Leanne said.

Kelly bit her bottom lip. She ran her slim fingers through her soft blonde hair. Leanne watched her. Leanne reached out and brushed Kelly's fine, glossy hair back.

"David's so rich, Kel. He's young, he's charming and he's good looking," Leanne whispered. "He's Mr. Perfect. He's Mr. Wonderful, and he's good in bed to boot, so forget about your clueless simp of a husband and leave your morals and your manners at the door."

Kelly grinned. She licked her upper lip with the tip of her tongue. Leanne waited. Leanne gazed at her friend. Leanne took a step forward. Kelly took a step forward. They were so close now.

"Are you trying to seduce me into this, Leanne," Kelly softly asked, gazing into Leanne's light blue eyes. "Are you trying to play me, like you're playing, Matt?"

"Yes, of course, Kel," Leanne softly declared, as if her friend was stupid, before reaching out, placing the palms of her hands on Kelly's cheeks, leaning in and softly kissing Kelly's lips.

Kelly gently gasped, then sighed and closed her eyes. Leanne broke the kiss a few moments later. Kelly slowly opened her eyes.

"I don't know if I'm more jealous of you or David," Kelly whispered. "I don't think I want you to have him and I don't think I want him to have you either, Leanne."

"I know, baby, I know, but why not have the both of us together," Leanne whispered, "I know that's what you really want, Kelly."

Kelly gasped. She was about to say something, but Leanne kissed her again and Kelly just softly sighed and took Leanne in her arms. They kissed deeply and passionately. Kelly's head spun and her body began to overheat.

"Well," Leanne asked a moment later, after breaking their kiss.

"I don't...," Kelly whispered, before Leanne kissed her again very deeply, before breaking once more.

"Kel," Leanne asked.

"Yes, yes, okay, okay," Kelly whispered back, her eyes dropping to Leanne's glossy red lips, "we'll put on a show for him."

"Absolutely, we'll have to be dirty," Leanne whispered. "We'll have to be blunt. We can't take no for an answer. You know this guy's reputation -- he likes his women to be mature, to be promiscuous, and to be pushy."

"And he likes them married as well," Kelly whispered.

"He sure does. I really do think our best bet is to work together, honey," Leanne softly said.

"But who will end up being his one and only wife in the end, my darling, Leanne?"

Leanne softly laughed. Kelly waited. Kelly stroked Leanne's hair and gazed into her blue eyes.

"Well, that's yet to be determined, isn't it, Kel," Leanne said, holding Kelly in her arms and caressing her friend's body.

"Leanne," Kelly asked, wanting an answer and expecting one.

Leanne smiled. Leanne was about to say something, but there was a sharp sound of footsteps outside Kelly's cabin. Then there was a polite tap on the cabin door. Kelly and Leanne turned to look at the door. They broke their hug. Their private conversation was over.

"Hello ladies," Fiona asked.

Leanne's eyes lit up. Leanne grinned. Kelly shook her head and rolled her eyes. Leanne walked across the cabin. She reached out, unlocked and pulled the door open. Kelly watched from the mirror.

There was a second of silence while Fiona sized Leanne and Kelly up, and Leanne and Kelly sized Fiona up. Their eyes slowly ran over each other. Fiona softly smiled. Leanne smiled back.

Kelly had to admit it: Fiona was a truly beautiful older female. Fiona was a 46 year old married woman with fine long dark hair, creamy skin and dark green eyes. Fiona was dressed in a tiny bikini. She was wearing a sheer robe. She was wearing high heels. She was tall. She was slim. Her body was divine. Rumor had it that Fiona was going the extra mile, as David's personal assistant, by fucking young Mr. Perfect's brains out with her husband's knowledge and approval.

"Mmmm, thanks for dropping by, Fiona," Leanne whispered. "You look good enough to eat."

Fiona didn't say anything for a moment. She kept smiling at Leanne.

"David's still hoping you want to join him in his hot tub," Fiona said. "I can tell him you can't make it though, if you like? I mean it's getting quite late and I can understand if you both want to skip..."

"Oh no," Leanne softly stated, interrupting Fiona, "we're ready, willing and able, honey, so please lead on."

"Absolutely," Kelly said, quickly checking her look in the mirror, before joining Leanne at the door.

"I see, very well," Fiona whispered, "come with me then."

"You'll be joining us, I hope, Fiona," Leanne asked.

"That's the plan," Fiona whispered, the soft smile still playing on her features.

Leanne and Kelly walked out of the cabin. The door was pulled shut and locked behind them.

***

The exclusive party David was hosting on his yacht had died down, but was still continuing. The tub, which Fiona escorted Leanne and Kelly to was located within a private space and cut off from the main group of guests. The tub was located at the stern of the yacht. It was in a rather inaccessible part of the vessel. It took some searching to locate it. It was behind closed doors on deck. A vast panorama featuring the black sea and the dark star filled night was spread out before them on their right.

Fiona, Leanne and Kelly kicked their high heels off. Their shoes clattered on the deck. Fiona took her robe off and dropped it. Fiona, Leanne and Kelly all grinned at David as they stepped down into the water. They sighed as they immersed themselves in the warm bubbling tub.

There was one other person in the tub besides David. The person was another attractive older female. Leanne estimated she was in early forties. She was a short tanned blonde with beautiful facial features and a sexy looking body. She was sitting in David's lap. She was facing him. She was topless and she held a glass of champagne in one hand and her other hand was running through David's hair. David was kissing and sucking on the woman's nipples. His arms were around the woman's waist.

"Hi, I'm Tina," the woman said with a grin, looking back over her shoulder, toasting the three females as they dropped down into the swirling water. She then turned back to David, softly sighed and closed her eyes.

"Hi yourself," Leanne said, settling, "and hello to you again, David honey."

Kelly's eyes lit up as she saw Tina. Leanne turned and looked at Kelly and began softly laughing at Kelly. Leanne's friend turned and looked at Leanne. Kelly rolled her eyes, shook her head and broke into a grin.

"Have I said something wrong," Tina asked, smiling at Kelly and Leanne. "Am I doing something I shouldn't be?"

"No, not at all, Tina," Kelly whispered, running her eyes over the beautiful blonde in David's arms. "No, I'm definitely glad you're here, Tina."

There was a hot silent moment as Kelly and Tina gazed at each other and Leanne and Fiona checked each other out. David suddenly burst out laughing. He broke the sexual tension between the women.

"Yes hi, handsome," Kelly added, stretching her toes, "you look like you're having fun. Let me guess -- Tina, are you married as well?"

Tina softly laughed. She turned her head again.

"Uh huh," Tina said grinning, "my hubby's actually here tonight with my kids, but I think he's had it and gone to bed like the kids have. He just can't keep up anymore."