The Young Man's Boat - Re-imagined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck you so badly, David," Leanne softly stated, staring into David's eyes.

"I can't take this anymore," Fiona hissed, "I want to go to bed and get some relief."

"I agree," Tina whispered. "I guess we're all going together?"

"Yes, not ideal from my point of view, given he's my boyfriend," Fiona said, "but I guess I'm stuck with it."

"He's not your boyfriend, Fi," Leanne whispered. "He's my boyfriend, beautiful, so watch your words."

Fiona's eyes narrowed. She was about to shoot back, but Kelly interrupted Fiona's cutting reply.

"C'mon, just drop it," Kelly hissed, "let's go downstairs and fuck."

The five of them abruptly stood up. Matt got to his feet as well. They deserted the hot tub. They picked up towels and quickly dried themselves off. They grabbed their bikini tops and swimmers from the tub and the floor. The women pushed their damp feet into their high heels.

"What are you going to do for the rest of the night, Matt," Leanne asked her husband, once she had towel dried herself, "while I'm fucking David?"

Matt scratched his head and lowered his eyes. He looked at David's large hard dick for a second before he stared at the wet floor. That cock was going to be inside his wife tonight. It was a startling and exciting revelation. Matt didn't want to meet his wife's eyes. He didn't want Leanne to see just how turned on he was.

Matt wondered at himself. What was going on with him? Was he just drunk? Was he mad? Was he just a mouse like Kelly said he was? Matt couldn't help it. Matt felt a sudden surge of love and respect for Leanne, even though she was acting like a complete and utter bitch.

"Well," Leanne asked him again, throwing her towel away.

"I guess I'll have a nightcap and then turn in," Matt replied, finally looking up. "I might have something more to eat. I'm still a bit hungry."

"Sounds like a good idea," Leanne said with a haughty look on her face.

"Yeah, there's plenty to drink and still a lot of food around if you are hungry," David said, talking to Matt for the first time.

"Yeah, I'll grab some more food," Matt said, barely able to meet David's triumphant eyes.

"That sounds like a great idea, bud," David said with an arrogant smile. "Thanks for letting me have your wife tonight, by the way."

"And tomorrow as well, David," Leanne said.

"Ah yeah, no worries," Matt said, instantly regretting his words.

There was a burst of loud, cruel laughter. Leanne and David looked at each other as they laughed. Kelly and Tina looked at Matt with flushed features. The laughter went on and on. Then the girls put their tops back on and David pulled his swimmers on. Then just like that: David, Kelly, Tina and Fiona opened the door to the deck and stepped through. Leanne lingered behind.

"Are you coming, babe," Kelly asked, looking back at Leanne with a grin.

"Absolutely, I'll be right behind you," Leanne said, "I just have to have a talk with this one first."

"Sure, babe," Kelly said.

There was more laughter as David and the three females left Leanne and Matt together. Matt watched the group walk away. They were heading towards the stairs, leading down to the cabins below. Leanne watched the group go as well. She turned to Matt a moment later. Leanne was grinning.

"I'm going to sleep with David tonight, Matt, as I'm sure you realize," Leanne explained to him as if he were a child. "All four of us girls are going to enjoy him together. I can't wait, Matt. I'm just hanging back now to rub it in, have another laugh at your expense and then go get laid, okay."

Leanne grinned at him. Matt smiled back, despite himself. He nodded.

"I don't think I'll ask him to wear a rubber either."

"Oh my God, Leanne," Matt whispered, his cock hard in his wet swimwear.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Leanne asked, "is that all you have to say? I'm about to fuck your boss' hot kid again and that's all you have to say -- oh my God?"

"Again," Matt asked, confused.

"Surely, you're not that blind," Leanne said. "This is not the first time I've been with David. Kelly did say..."

"I thought Kelly might be joking with me," Matt said, cutting Leanne off.

"Of course, she wasn't joking," Leanne said. "She was telling you the truth."

Leanne waited for Matt to say something. He was speechless. She carefully studied her husband's eyes to see what sort of effect her words were having on him. She was grinning at him. Suddenly Matt lunged at her and took his beautiful wife in his arms.

Leanne gasped. She softly screamed.

"Oh wow! I wasn't expecting that reaction, Matt," Leanne softly exclaimed, surprised her husband was hugging her and holding her close. "I thought you might slap me or just storm off with your tail between your legs."

"I love you, Leanne," Matt blurted out.

Leanne started laughing. She ran her fingers through her husband's hair. She looked into his eyes.

"Matt, this is really turning you on," Leanne asked, "isn't it?"

Matt grinned at his wife. Leanne broke into more laughter. She continued talking a moment later.

"It is, isn't it? I think deep down I sort of knew that, but I wasn't really sure. Deep down I sensed it."

Matt held Leanne tight.

"Is it really true, like Kelly says? Have you really done this before, Leanne?"

"What sleep with other men and women behind your back, Matt," Leanne asked, starting to grin.

"Yes," Matt whispered.

"Of course, Matt," Leanne softly said in his ear, running her hands up and down his back, "and you know what baby, everyone knew what I was doing, except for you, of course. You're so stupid. You never pick up on the obvious."

"Oh Leanne," Matt whispered, kissing his wife's scalp. "I am so stupid sometimes."

Leanne smiled at him.

"You are stupid, Matt - you were completely clueless, honey. We've all been laughing at you, behind your back for years, babe. You're the butt of everyone's jokes. You're just hopeless."

Matt gasped. Leanne laughed loudly.

"Oh Leanne, I love you, I love you so much," Matt said, feeling overwhelmed.

Leanne laughed. She shook her head. She couldn't stop laughing.

Matt stared at his beautiful wife. Leanne kept laughing while Matt grew red in the face, grinned stupidly, then lowered his head and pulled her closer. The laughter ran on and on.

"You're so dense, Matt and your dick is so hard," Leanne said after a moment, "Poor horny fool. You're just hopeless. Look, I have to go. Please make sure you keep an eye on the kids and don't let them run wild. I'll probably see you some time tomorrow."

Leanne turned away from her husband. She walked off. Matt watched his wife go. She was striding quickly across the deck. He heard her high heels tapping in the night.

"I love you, Leanne," Matt blurted out.

"You're a sweetie, Matt. You're far too soft and sweet for your own good," Leanne said, after stopping and turning to him. "I am glad you know about David and me though. At least, it's all out in the open now, so I can just do what I want, without having to hide things from you and spare your feelings. I prefer to be straightforward and honest with you, Matt and to hell with the consequences or what you think."

Matt watched Leanne silently. His wife continued talking.

"Now, babe, I have a date with a hot young man so I have to go. I recommend a really, really cold shower for you, my darling. You're going to need it. That'll help ease your torment. But can you do me one favor, Matt."

"Of course, what is it?"

"Remember this, Matt - I'm going to be making love to David tonight and tomorrow. David and I are going to enjoy it so much. You, my darling husband you will end up getting nothing at all. Can you please make sure you remember that, Matt. That's the favor I want you to do for me, honey?"

Matt gasped. He watched Leanne. He said nothing. She turned and walked away without looking back again.

Leanne reached the stairs leading down to the below deck cabins. Matt saw Leanne reach out and place her hand on the gleaming railing. Matt watched Leanne descend, one careful step, at a time. Matt could hear his wife's cruel laughter linger in the air as she vanished from sight.

*********

PART TWO -- OMG, LET'S FUCK!

Leanne opened the door to the master cabin. The luxurious suite became available to her. She stepped in. She closed and locked the door behind her. Her prey was in the bedroom. Leanne could see David in there. He was naked and his large cock was hard. Fiona was passionately kissing David. Fiona was naked as well. David was holding Fiona close to him. Kelly and Tina were both nude. They were both pleasing David by gently working on his ears and his neck with their fingers and lips.

Leanne wasted no time. She undid her wet bikini top. She removed it and dropped it to the floor as she crossed the elegant lounge room in her high heels. She briefly stopped outside the bedroom door. She pulled her bikini bottoms down and off. She stepped out of them and walked into David's enormous bedroom, completely undressed, apart from her stilettos.

"Come here, David," Leanne whispered, after reaching the spot, where the three busy women and one overwhelmed man were standing.

David broke the kiss he was sharing with Fiona. He turned to Leanne as she stepped in. Leanne ran an arm around David's waist, leant in and pressed her mouth against his. Leanne pushed her tongue inside David. He softly sighed and closed his eyes. Leanne ran her other hand along David's jaw-line. He reached out and brushed his fingertips over Leanne's breast.

"Nice one," Kelly whispered, as she gently stroked David's large, leaking cock with her thumb and watched her beautiful friend kiss David.

Fiona gazed at David for a moment. Fiona reached out, took David's hand off Leanne's breast and directed him to push his fingers between her legs. David didn't need any prompting. He ran his fingers over Fiona's pussy and cupped her genitals in the palm of his hand. David softly rubbed Fiona's sex, while she went to work on his wet ear with her lips and tongue.

Tina, meanwhile, was on her tippy toes. She was caressing and lightly scratching David's balls with her fingernails while she ate his nipples, his strong tanned neckline and then his free ear. David reached out with his hand. He crushed breasts. He grabbed female flesh. He pushed his fingers into creamy wet pussies, while women squirmed and groaned, in his ear, in his mouth, and against his neck.

"Here, let me have it, ladies," Kelly whispered, slowly dropping to her knees before David, making Tina and Fiona release David's hard dick. "I want to taste it."

David's cock bounced before Kelly's wide eyes as Fiona and Tina let it go. Kelly grinned. Kelly gasped. Kelly reached out and took the bottom of David's cock in her fist. She watched the pre-cum well up at the tip of David's turgid looking knob. Kelly dropped her head and softly lashed the head, licking the point, with her flat tongue over and over again. Her fist crushed and her fist pumped on the shaft.

Tina dropped to her knees as well.

"I'll do his balls," Tina whispered. "We'll share him, Kelly."

"Sure," Kelly replied with grin at Tina.

David sighed in Leanne's mouth. He could feel Tina's soft tongue and lips sliding over his nuts. He could feel Tina carefully suck each ball into her mouth. Kelly, meanwhile, pressed her parted lips over David's knob and then sank down, pushing and twisting her damp blonde head, taking David's oozing prick inside her mouth.

Leanne abruptly broke her kiss. She gasped and gazed dreamily into David's beautiful eyes. David was finger fucking her with deep, strong strokes.

"Here, let me kiss him," Fiona whispered, making David turn his head, before lunging at him, causing him to gasp and take a short step back from the force of Fiona's kiss.

Leanne went to work on David's ear. She munched away, using her lips as if they were teeth. She exhaled hot air into his sensitive ear. She licked all around inside. David was stroking Leanne's clitoris and pushing two fingers inside her. Fiona, meanwhile, was passionately kissing David's mouth and tongue wrestling him. David was fucking Fiona's pussy with three fingers. Fiona was twisting her hips and rolling her lower body as he penetrated her.

"Let me blow his cock," Tina said.

Kelly dragged her mouth off David's dick with a crisp squeak. Kelly looked at Tina. She smiled at Tina. Suddenly Kelly ran her hand along Tina's jaw, leant in and kissed Tina's lips. There was a soft gasp and then a quiet groan of pleasure between the two beautiful older blondes. Then just a moment later Kelly broke the kiss.

"That was nice and unexpected," Tina whispered.

"There will be a lot more of that later, Tina," Kelly said. "I've got my eye on you, girl."

"Sounds great, can't wait, meanwhile I have a young guy's dick to suck."

Kelly and Tina laughed. Tina and Kelly exchanged places. Tina sighed and closed her eyes. She ran her tongue over David's head. She took David's large cock between her lips, in her hot mouth. Tina rose and fell, over and over. Her damp hair swung and flashed. Tina withdrew, allowing David's wet shaft to appear from her snug grip, her golden head rising, her cheeks hollow, her mouth squeaking, her lips slipping before she dropped down again, swallowing as many inches as she could. And Kelly, meanwhile, was running the tip of her tongue over David's balls and blowing hot air over his scrotum, causing him to shiver with sensation, from head to toe.

The four beautiful married women were all over David. His strong male body was beginning to turn to jelly. He gently thrust his hips and withdrew them, slowly pushing and pulling his thick, tingling cock in and out of Tina's warm mouth. He was making Leanne and Fiona groan and move rhythmically and instinctively back and forth, and around and around, on the spot, by rubbing their clits and penetrating their pussies with his slippery fingers.

"C'mon, let's get into bed, everyone," Leanne said, taking his hand in hers and making him withdraw his fingers from her wet, tingling pussy.

"Good idea," Fiona whispered, after breaking her kiss with David, "mommy needs a good fucking, babe."

David pulled his other hand free from Fiona. He sucked each finger, while the females watched him.

"Yum, girls," David whispered.

"You like that, do you," Leanne asked.

"Uh huh, hell yeah," David whispered.

Leanne and Fiona broke into laughter. David grinned. Kelly released his buzzing, crawling balls and his cock popped out of Tina's mouth. Kelly and Tina stood up.

"C'mon, you spoilt, rich brat," Fiona stated, grabbing David by his cock, while Leanne took a hold of one hand, Tina took a hold of his other hand and Kelly stood behind David and pushed.

A grinning and horny David was led and pushed towards the enormous and opulent, four poster, king sized bed, at the far end of the room. The ladies laughed as David was turned around on the spot, at the base of the bed, and then shoved backwards.

"Easy, girls," David whispered, with a grin, after landing on his back.

"Easy, we'll give you easy, honey," Leanne said, crawling onto David's bed, and then pursuing him on her hands and knees.

"Damn right, kid," Kelly said, following Leanne onto the bed.

Fiona and Tina joined the other two women. All four of them were approaching David, while he playfully withdrew from them. David laughed. He lay down. His head touched the pillow. He watched as the four gorgeous, married moms reached him.

"Close your eyes and stay still, young man," Fiona whispered.

"More foreplay," David asked with a grin.

"Absolutely," Leanne replied. "We like plenty of it."

Kelly, meanwhile, watched Tina with more than passing interest.

Kelly suddenly lunged at Tina, when Tina least expected it. The two women softly collided. Tina gasped. Kelly ended up on top of the exquisite blonde. The two of them were soon passionately and deeply kissing and rolling across the enormous bed.

"And there goes my sexy girlfriend," Leanne whispered with a smile. "She's always kissing another girl and fucking around on me."

Kelly broke the kiss. She was about to respond to Leanne's joke, but Tina ran her hand up Kelly's inner thigh and then over her pussy. Kelly gasped. Kelly moaned. Tina pressed two fingers inside Kelly's pussy and began to rub Kelly's clitoris with her thumb. Kelly wasted no time. She briefly squeezed, crushed and caressed Tina's breasts and then went after Tina's pussy. The two women kissed again.

Fiona, meanwhile, made sure David's eyes were closed.

"Keep them closed for mommy," Fiona whispered, before she dropped her head and kissed David's lips and then pushed her tongue back inside his mouth.

David pulled Fiona against him as they kissed. He gently ran his hand over Fiona's boob and then along her side and back. Fiona cupped his face in the palms of her hands as she made his head spin with her hot, wet mouth.

Leanne positioned herself between David's open legs. Leanne wanted to taste David's cock. She ran her fingers along his thighs with a smile - she noticed the gentle way his body shook from her light, roving touch, as she slid her hands over his hips.

Leanne dropped her head. She reached in and took David's dick in her palms. She cradled David's weeping red prick so gently. She exhaled from her nose. Her Co2 was hot and noisy. It caressed the underside of David's exuding head and sensitive shaft.

Leanne grinned. She laughed. She turned her head and softly rubbed the side of her face against David's cock. He left a wet trail of clear fluid on her cheek.

Fiona, meanwhile, had stopped kissing David's lips. She made him turn his head, so she could lick and bite at his strong neck, while she ran her long slim fingers through his dark damp hair.

Tina and Kelly were absorbed in each other. The two pretty, married blonde moms were still rolling from side to side on the king sized bed. Their fingers were still between each other's legs. They were kissing each other noisily. Their free hands were squeezing and softly slapping warm tanned skin.

"Yum, let me get at your other ear, honey," Fiona whispered down at David, stroking his face, particularly his eyelids and his open lips with her soft fingertips.

David grinned and turned his head.

"Better," Fiona whispered, before dropping her head once more and pressing the point of her hot wet tongue into his ear, while he gasped and squirmed beneath her.

Leanne breathed on David's balls. She saw them move. She laughed and then kissed David's nuts, before running the flat of her tongue over them. Leanne left them after a moment. She took the base of David's cock in her grip and planted the softest and most delicious type of kiss on the tip of David's cock.

Tina broke her kiss with Kelly. The two women were both groaning softly. Leanne turned her head for a second and watched Kelly. Leanne's girlfriend's eyes were soft and languid. Kelly's jaw had dropped. Tina was peppering Kelly's neck and scalp with rapid open mouthed pecks.

"You enjoying that, baby," Leanne asked, looking at Kelly with a grin.

"Yes, I love it, Leanne, honey," Kelly replied. "Oh God, it's so nice. It's so creamy."

"Well, you creamy girl -- you better save some love for me," Leanne said.

"I will, honey, I promise," Kelly said, before closing her eyes, sighing and running her fingers through Tina's long blonde hair.

Leanne laughed. Tina suddenly went down on Kelly. Leanne's girlfriend gasped.

"Oh my God, girl," Kelly hissed, as Tina began eating Kelly's wet cunt with long strokes of her tongue and gentle nose rubs. Then Tina pushed her fingers inside Kelly's body, causing Kelly to gasp and stretch her spine.

Leanne turned back to David's cock. She pressed her lips against the point. She swiftly ran her tongue over the tip. Leanne dropped her head and she accepted David's cock into her mouth - inch after inch of hard, hot dick was slurped down. The knob slid into Leanne's throat. David groaned. Leanne squeezed his shaft, while his leaking knob rubbed. Then a moment later Leanne rose, withdrawing. It wasn't long before Leanne was bobbing up and down and giving David a great blowjob.