The Young Man's Boat - Re-imagined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I...," Matt hissed, looking at Leanne.

"You're a cuck, Matt."

"No Kelly."

"Suit yourself, Matt," Kelly stated, "but just remember what I said when it happens."

Matt was going to say something more, but Kelly abruptly stood up and deserted him. The conversation was over. Matt sat there all alone, staring at his beautiful wife, as she played with David, at the far end of the table.

Matt just didn't believe it at first. Matt was sure Kelly was lying and messing with Matt's head, but then sure enough Leanne approached her husband after dinner. Leanne was blunt. She was impatient. She was ready for a quick fight and an even quicker kill, if her husband objected.

"Can you find the kids, take them downstairs and keep an eye on them, Matt. I don't think they should be around adults, who are drinking and trying to get laid."

Matt was about to say something, but Leanne cut in and silenced him.

"Don't say anything. Just do what you're told, Matt," Leanne instructed her husband. "I don't want to see you or the kids for the rest of the night -- got it."

Matt stood there. He was silent. Leanne was ready to pounce on any disobedience. Matt nodded his head. Matt dropped his eyes. Matt turned, without saying another word. Leanne smiled triumphantly and crossed her arms as she watched her husband walk away from her. He went in search of their children. Leanne was pleased -- her husband and her kids would be out of sight and out of mind for the rest of the night.

And now here he was, a few hours later. Matt had watched the kids as his wife told him to. He had made sure they were asleep and okay and then he had left the below deck area. He had gone in search of Leanne.

"Where are you, Leanne," Matt asked, slowly turning and walking across the deck.

Matt couldn't see Leanne amidst the clusters of dwindling partygoers, but he couldn't see Kelly or Fiona either. Matt hadn't seen the three women when he was downstairs, but he was alone with the children most of the night. Matt ran his eyes over the on deck groups again - David was missing as well.

Matt just kept walking. He slowly crossed the yacht. He found a bottle of champagne in a bucket on one of the deserted tables and he filled his glass to the brim. He took each step carefully. He drank. He left the groups of partygoers behind him. He was close to the stern of the super yacht.

The stars above Matt's head cast a faint glow as he reached out, took a handrail in his palm and carefully descended a narrow set of stairs which led to the very end of the yacht. It was dark and the boat was gently rolling in the black sea, but David made it to the bottom of the stairs without a problem.

Matt was feeling drunk. He had finished off a few glasses of champagne. He was feeling unsteady on his feet. He looked about. He assumed Leanne wasn't down at the stern of the yacht. But if she wasn't there, then where was she? Was she inside one of the below deck cabins, behind closed doors? Was she with David? Were they fucking, as Kelly said they would be?

Matt was about to turn and leave the area, but then he noticed a thin line of blue light coming from the bottom of a closed door in front of him. He stepped in closer. He became aware of muffled voices emanating, from within the space, beyond the closed door in front of him. Matt had scoured the entire vessel and he had not found his wife and his boss' son. Surely they had to be behind this door.

"Leanne," Matt whispered.

He waited for a long moment. There was no response, apart from the unintelligible murmur of voices from behind that closed door. Suddenly, there was a burst of feminine laughter coming from the room beyond. The sound made Matt jump. He listened intently. He was sure he heard Leanne's voice.

"Leanne," Matt softly whined.

Again, there was no answer. Matt reached out and took the door handle in his hand. The metal was cold to the touch. He felt unreal. Fear gripped him, but he was so excited. Was his wife behind that door? Was she with David? Were they having sex? And where were Kelly and Fiona? Were they in there as well?

"Leanne," Matt whispered.

Matt couldn't help but lick his lips, while his imagination worked overtime, conjuring up all sorts of delicious and tormenting images. He was subject to all sorts of fantasies. He couldn't drive them out of his head. He could see his beautiful, naked wife in David's arms. He pictured Leanne kissing David passionately. Matt could visualize his wife making out with the handsome, wealthy young man. Matt could see Leanne and David fucking. He could hear the dim echo of his wife's moans in his tormented and excited mind. Their sex was rough. Their sex was intense. David was coming, Leanne was coming!

Matt slowly shook his head. He drank champagne. He stared down at the cold steel door handle. The yacht gently pitched. The cool breeze struck his face. Matt still couldn't quite believe Leanne was with David. He still refused to believe Kelly, even though Kelly's account was unfolding truthfully before Matt's eyes: Leanne had flirted with David, Leanne had then sent Matt away, and then Leanne had vanished along with David. And yet Matt, with all that information, still refused to believe his wife was cheating on him and he was a cuckold.

Matt had a sudden insight. Matt watched as another image emerged in his murky mind. He saw everybody he knew, standing there before him. They were all laughing at him. They all knew so well, what he was only beginning to fathom -- that his beautiful wife Leanne was cheating on him, she had been doing it for years, she had numerous boyfriends, and her gorgeous body had belonged to so many men besides Matt.

Matt softly gasped. He gulped at his champagne. His mind reeled. He was drunk. He was horny. He was all wrapped up in anguish, jealously and desire. Was his wife laughing at him? Was she sharing her body with other men without Matt's knowledge?

Matt wondered: was Leanne inviting men into their home, on a daily basis, when Matt was working all those long hours, to keep a roof over their heads? Did she do it with other guys while the children were at school? He wondered: why were the bed-sheets washed and changed so often? Why was Leanne always freshly showered - her hair always wet - when Matt got home from work in the late evening? Why was very little housework getting done on a day to day basis? Why were the kids largely left to fend for themselves after they got home from school? Suddenly, a new and even more startling thought occurred to Matt, as he reflected: were the children even his?

Matt imagined himself standing in front of everyone he knew. He imagined himself standing there, scratching his head in his ignorance, looking around dumbly, while everyone watched him and laughed. He saw himself growing red in the face, adjusting his impossibly hard cock in his pants, while everyone he knew just laughed and laughed at him, until the tears filled their eyes and ran down their cheeks. He felt like a perfectly performing clown.

For a second Matt thought he was going to cum in his swimwear.

Could that actually be the case though? Could such a scenario be real? Was that Matt's life? Was Leanne fucking other people behind his back? What was the real meaning behind that enigmatic smile Leanne often wore when an exhausted Matt, walked in the front door, after a hard day of work? What did that smile mean? Why did Leanne always have a sly look in her sparkling eyes when Matt got in the door? What lay behind those beautiful, glittering, untruthful looking eyes? What was the truth? What was it all about? What was reality?

Could Matt really be the cuckold and the beaten down mouse, Kelly said he was?

Matt inhaled deeply. He abruptly turned the door handle. He was surprised. The door was unlocked. He pushed the door open and stepped inside.

***

Matt went unnoticed for a long moment. He was able to open the door, enter the space and quietly close the door behind him, without anyone seeing him or hearing him.

Matt's eyes grew wide as he observed the scene before him. His heart began to pound. His cock was so hard. David and four females were sharing a large tub together. Kelly was in there. Fiona was in there. A woman, whom Matt didn't know really well, was in there also. Matt thought her name was Tina. Matt's beautiful wife Leanne was in the tub as well, as he suspected she might be.

It was the most amazing scene to suddenly walk in on. The room was saturated in soft blue light. The reflection from the glowing water played and danced sensuously on the walls and across their skin. David was sitting in the churning water. The four beautiful women were so close to him. They were all around him. Their hair was drenched and slick. Their bodies were wet. They were topless. Matt could see their bikini's floating around in the water. He could see the champagne bottles and the empty glasses.

Matt stroked his jaw with his fingers. He was so overwhelmed by what he saw. He was inspired by what he saw. Fiona was kissing David with deep noisy smacks. Matt could just see David and Fiona's tongues darting and rolling together as their lips moved in the blue light. Fiona was caressing David's chest with her fingers as they made out.

Tina and Kelly were pressing their lips into David's neck and ears, while slowly running their fingers through his dark hair and over his shoulders.

"I want my turn," Leanne whispered, looking up from the spot she was kissing, her hand below the churning waterline and her fingers in David's swimmers.

"Absolutely," Fiona whispered, after breaking the hot kiss.

"Thanks," Leanne said, briefly looking at Fiona as she withdrew, before Leanne turned to David, smiled at him and kissed him deeply.

Leanne was softly and passionately kissing David's lips. She was running her wet fingers through his damp hair. Matt stood there before the tub and watched his own wife be intimate with another man, a younger and better looking man than Matt was. Matt watched as David gently pulled Leanne closer. He saw David run his hand over Leanne's breast and then gently crush Leanne's boob. Matt could hear David and Leanne kissing above the relentless whir of the hot tub motor.

Matt actually came forward. He took off his t-shirt. He now only wore his swimmers. He pulled his towel from around his neck and dropped it to the floor. Kelly noticed Matt first. Kelly turned her head. Her eyes grew wide. She grinned self-consciously at him. She turned and stared at Leanne with some alarm. She looked back at Matt again. Kelly was uncomfortable.

"Oh, hi, Matt," Kelly stated, with a wary expression as Matt stepped into the hot tub with his glass of champagne in his hand and abruptly sat down. "Fancy seeing you here? I thought you would be well and truly asleep by now."

Fiona turned and looked down her nose at Leanne's husband. She scrutinized him critically. She finally nodded. She turned back to David's ear. She softly ate it.

"Oh hi, who are you," Tina asked, waving and grinning after looking up from David's well kissed neck for a moment.

"Leanne's husband," Kelly softly said, answering for Matt.

"Oh, I see," Tina softly exclaimed, before breaking into giggles.

Matt sat there smiling at the women. He watched his own wife and the mother of his children as she devoured David and David devoured her in front of him. Finally, Leanne broke her deep kiss. David pushed his lips into Leanne's ear as Leanne turned her head and looked at her husband through half closed eyes.

"Matt," Leanne said in a slightly annoyed and dismissive tone of voice, "what are you doing here? This is a private party and you weren't invited. Are the kids okay? Aren't you supposed to be watching them? I asked you to do that. I do expect you to actually do that, Matt."

Matt was about to say something to his wife, but Leanne closed her eyes and whispered at David.

"I love it when you do that, David honey. I love it when you kiss my earlobe like that."

"I'm glad you like it, baby," David whispered, releasing Leanne's earlobe while she broke into a wide grin.

"I think it's time this young man's swimmers came off," Fiona whispered.

"Absolutely," Tina said, before she lunged at David and kissed his open mouth as he was about to kiss Leanne's ear again.

The tub burst into laughter as Leanne turned her body. Leanne, Kelly and Fiona reached down. Hands pierced the surface of the waterline. Hands grabbed at David's swimmers. He laughed. The women squealed. Everyone spoke at once. David's swimwear was torn off. David's large hard cock was released. The swimmers were pulled out of the water and thrown out of the tub by Kelly. Matt watched in stunned amazement. He felt turned on. He was enjoying himself, despite himself.

"Oh my God, Leanne," Matt whispered with wide eyes.

"Matt, why aren't you watching the kids," Leanne asked, picking up the conversation again.

"They're both asleep, Leanne," Matt softly said, after a moment, mesmerized by what he was watching. "It's very late now. Oh my God, Leanne -- what are you doing to him?"

"You have eyes, Matt," Leanne whispered, with a soft smile. "You can see what I'm doing to him, can't you."

Leanne was pressed up against David. His arm was around her. She was caressing his wet broad chest with one hand. Her other hand, along with Fiona's and Tina's, was below the waterline. All three women were tickling, stroking and gently tapping David's hard cock. Kelly was licking his ear and her hands were on his back and thigh.

"Anyway, the kids are asleep, Leanne."

"Uh huh," Leanne acknowledged, not looking at Matt but seeing David's lips unattended and preparing to kiss him again, "that's nice."

"Oh my God, Matt," Kelly whispered with an uncomfortable smile. "Maybe you shouldn't watch your wife do this."

"Maybe he should just go away," Fiona muttered. "This a private party, Matthew, as your wife said."

"Absolutely, go and get some sleep, Matt," Leanne whispered, leaning in, closing her eyes and pushing her lips against David's.

Matt gasped with pleasure. He stared at Leanne and David wide eyed.

"Oh my God, Leanne," Matt whispered.

"You don't really want to watch your wife jump another guy, do you," Tina added. "That's a bit weird."

"Well, maybe he does want to watch," Fiona softly said, examining Matt and noticing the excited look in his eyes. "My husband likes to watch David and I when we get together."

Leanne broke the kiss for a moment. David grinned at Matt. The women burst into laughter. It was a cruel laughter, but then a moment later it changed into soft sighs and more sweet kissing sounds as Leanne kissed David again and everyone else focused on the boss' son once more.

Matt considered what Fiona had said. He felt his excitement momentarily subside and his jealousy grow.

"Hey Leanne, maybe you should come and sit next to me," Matt suggested, as he watched his wife and the boss' son make out.

Leanne broke her kiss. Leanne turned and looked at her husband. David went to work on her ear again.

"Do I look like I want to sit with you," Leanne whispered across the tub. "I'm not going to be with you tonight, Matt. I'm David's tonight. I'm David's for the entire weekend."

Leanne turned back to David. She kissed him again. It was a deep noisy kiss. Leanne released David's hard cock. Leanne cupped the sides of his face in the palm of her hands while he caressed and tweaked her breasts. Matt heard David softly sigh. Female hands and lips were slowly roving over his skin. Four women were pressed up against him.

Matt gasped again with pleasure. The jealousy subsided and the excitement grew, but then once again the excitement dropped and the jealousy climbed.

"Well, do you want to sit with me then, Kelly," Matt whispered at his wife's beautiful, married friend.

Kelly looked up from David's neck. She turned her head and watched Matt. David ran a possessive arm around Kelly. She turned and smiled at David. She turned back to Matt.

"No, I don't think so, Matt," Kelly said sadly, looking at him as if he were pathetic. "I'm not really attracted to weak, cuckolded men like you. They're just sad."

"We could have a drink," Matt tried again, half-heartedly, "we could talk, Kel, like we did over dinner."

Leanne broke the kiss. Fiona saw David's lips were free and she kissed him. Leanne looked at her husband.

"She's not interested, Matt," Leanne said bluntly. "You really should have stayed below deck and just left us all alone. You should be asleep. That was the plan."

"But I want to be kissed as well," Matt whined. "I want to have a chance to watch."

Soft mocking laughter erupted in the hot tub.

"I am Leanne's friend, Matt," Kelly softly stated, "and I'm married as well, so just forget it - hey."

"Too bad, Matt," Leanne whispered with a malicious smile, "come here, Kel and show me how friendly you really are."

Kelly turned and grinned at Leanne. Kelly leant in and Leanne leant in. They closed their eyes, they turned their heads and their lips met in a soft open kiss right in front of Matt. Leanne's husband gasped. Fiona broke the kiss to watch Leanne and Kelly together. David grinned. He slowly closed his eyes as Tina and Fiona caressed his balls and stroked his cock.

"Oh my God, Leanne, are you sleeping with Kelly as well," Matt asked urgently.

Leanne broke the kiss momentarily.

"Of course, you silly oblivious clown," Leanne stated, as if her husband was a simpleton. "Kelly's my conniving, game playing girlfriend -- aren't you, babe."

"Uh huh," Kelly softly said.

Matt gasped with pleasure. He felt drunk with a strange sense of joy.

"Your wife sleeps with everyone, Matt," Kelly said, with a touch of jealousy. "She's been cheating on you for years. I did try to tell you. I did try to warn you over dinner, buddy."

There was more laughter at Matt's expense. Matt gasped with surprise and with a thrill. Then it suddenly occurred to Matt: did Kelly warn Matt of Leanne's infidelity at dinner, not because she wanted David for herself, but rather she wanted Leanne for herself and wanted David out of the way? The two women broke the kiss a few passionate moments later.

"God, I love you, Leanne," Kelly whispered, while Leanne stroked her wet hair.

The two women kissed again. Then they broke.

"Do you finally get the picture, Matt," Leanne asked him.

"Yes, I think I do," Matt hissed.

"Good," Leanne stated.

Matt watched his wife. She smirked at him. Matt felt jealous again. Matt felt left out. Leanne kissed David again a moment later. It was so strange, so exciting and so humiliating watching the woman he loved wrapped up in another man's arms. It was shocking and breathtaking watching his beloved wife passionately making out and necking with another man, while Matt watched, his eyes glued to the action before him.

"Are you a natural voyeur," Fiona asked Matt. "Do you like watching? Does it get you off?"

"No, yes, I don't know," Matt responded, confused.

Leanne broke the kiss. She turned her head as David ran his lips over her cheek and neck.

"He loves watching, Fiona," Leanne whispered. "You're a loser, Matt. You're pathetic."

"Don't say that," Matt hissed, reaching down, pushing his fingers into his swimwear and stroking his hard cock, while watching his wife. "Don't be so mean to me. You know I love you and worship the ground you walk on, Leanne."

Leanne shook her head. Her husband was playing with himself.

"You're a silly man, Matt," Leanne whispered with a soft smile, before turning to David and kissing him again.

Matt gasped. The action in the tub was getting really heated and noisy. The women were all sighing and groans were breaking out. There were whispered words. There were quick movements and gestures. David was moaning. His hands were now finding their way into bikini bottoms. He was pushing his fingers inside pussies.