The Young Man's Boat - Re-imagined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona moved over David. She offered David her breast and he took her point into his warm mouth. Fiona sighed. She cradled his head in her hand and gently scratched at the back of his head with her fingernails. Fiona's other hand slowly ran over his arm and then up and down his ribs. Fiona made him kiss her other nipple. She sighed.

"Oh Tina," Kelly whispered at the woman between her open shaking legs, "I think I'm going to cum real soon. Ohhhh Tina, baby. I'm going to cum soon."

Leanne could hear her girlfriend announce her impending pleasure, but she was far too busy arousing and pleasing David to say anything.

It was at that moment David lost the plot. He gently pushed Fiona away. Fiona laughed.

"Can't take the teasing anymore, can you, David," Fiona asked, knowing the answer.

"Fuck no," David muttered.

Leanne quickly withdrew. David's hard cock popped out of Leanne's mouth. For a second Fiona and Leanne had no idea what David was going to do. Then David went after Leanne. Matt's wife burst out laughing as David grabbed her and put her on her back. She grinned up at him and quickly opened her pale legs to reveal her rose colored pussy and her dark red pubic hair.

"C'mon baby, let's do it," Leanne hissed. "I'm all yours."

Fiona fumed. She was annoyed.

"He really is my boyfriend, Leanne," Fiona stated, but Leanne would not respond.

"Oh, don't you worry, Fiona," Leanne hissed. "You'll get yours. I promise you that."

Fiona was silent. She smiled.

There was a hurried scrambling. Fingers fumbled. David's dick was brought into place. He was over Leanne. David felt the tip of his throbbing cock touch the place between Leanne's hot lips. He pushed forward. His knob broke into Leanne's pussy.

"Oh my God," Leanne cried out with pleasure, as she felt his cock spreading her and penetrating her, "Oh Jesus, David!"

Leanne's sounds of pleasure were suddenly dwarfed by Kelly's. Tina had brought Kelly to the point of orgasm with her fingers, lips, nose and tongue.

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD TTTTIIIINNNNAAAA," Kelly sweetly screamed, while her beautiful tanned body began to shake uncontrollably. "OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD GGGGIIIIRRRRLLLL!"

"Oh shit, Leanne," David whispered, as he finished burying his cock in Matt's beautiful redheaded wife. "You feel so good!"

"You like that, David,' Leanne whispered, as he stretched his body out, moving over her, gently lying down on her, so he could kiss her open mouth and press his tongue inside.

"Yes, it's so good," David whispered, before he did what he intended to do and kissed Leanne's lips.

A second later, Leanne and David rolled across the bed and Leanne ended up on top. David and Leanne continued to kiss. She slowly ran her hands over his muscular smooth back.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," Kelly exploded, her toes curling, her hands scrunching Tina's glossy golden hair. Kelly's belly was trembling and the fine, light blonde hair on Kelly's body was standing on end.

Fiona, meanwhile, stewed. The beautiful 46 year old felt horny and left out. Kelly was coming. Leanne had David and they were fucking each other.

"You better not forget about me, David," Fiona stated. "Mommy's grumpy, and wants some love as well."

Leanne and David broke their kiss for a moment. They grinned at Fiona. Leanne suddenly sat up. She looked down at the young, good looking man beneath her. Leanne rolled and ground her lower body against David. She quickly rubbed back and forth, using her pussy on David. She tested David's endurance with a soft smile. She was impaled up to the hilt on David's hard dick and she was madly working him.

"Oh my God, Leanne," David hissed up at the beautiful pale redhead, taking hold of her creamy flying hips, as his patience and his self-control were sorely tested.

"I've almost got you, don't I, honey," Leanne stated with a grin.

"Oh boy, not yet, you gorgeous lady," David muttered, before abruptly sitting up, grabbing a squealing and surprised Leanne, and then putting her on her back, while Fiona grinned and then broke into soft laughter, despite herself.

Kelly, meanwhile, had finished her orgasm and was going after Tina.

"Oh my, I didn't expect this tonight," Tina whispered, as Kelly made the succulent little blonde lay back, so Kelly could make a meal out of her.

The sounds of colliding over stimulated bodies filled the large suite with sound. David fucked Leanne with relentless, powerful strokes. Fiona could hear their sweaty bodies slapping together. Fiona could hear Leanne gasping breathlessly. She could see David's hard penis sliding in and out of Leanne's body. The two lovers were panting, grabbing and scratching.

"Oh my goodness, David," Leanne hissed, before her volume increased "I love it, darling! I love it!"

"Ohhhh Leanne," David whispered, before they kissed each other's lips again.

Kelly, meanwhile, was running her tongue over Tina's breasts, while Kelly's hands traveled over Tina's belly and ribs and then into Tina's snatch. Kelly made Tina purr and then gasp.

David groaned with pleasure. He had Leanne pinned to the bed. Her beautiful lower body was fixed to the king sized mattress by David's dick. Leanne was well and truly impaled. David was thrusting deep and hard with each stroke he made. Leanne's hot, moist body softly clutched David big wooden prick. Leanne almost had him. Fiona wasn't going to have sex with him before his first orgasm -- Leanne was going to enjoy that fiery explosive moment.

"Oh David, baby," Leanne hissed in his ear, running her fingers through his damp matted hair. "You're so stirred up. Give it to mommy. C'mon, give it to mommy!"

Leanne gasped with each collision. She closed her eyes and her jaw slowly dropped. She dragged her sharp red fingernails across David's sides, while he winced with exquisite pleasure and groaned. It was Leanne's fingernails which set David off.

"Awwww Leanne, I'm going to cum," David said, as Leanne scratched his upper back.

"Awwww baby," Leanne hissed, "I'm going to cum as well. We're going to do it together!"

"C'mon David," Fiona whispered, quickly laying down beside him and caressing his spine with her fingers while his buttocks rose and drove in.

David was there. Leanne was quickly reaching the point of no return as well. And Tina was starting to lose the plot and relinquish conscious control as well.

The bedroom was quickly filling with sound as the sex between the two women and the man and the woman reached fever pitch. Groans and moans suddenly were transformed into cries and screams of joy. Bodies slapped together hard. Bodies began to shake. Limbs stretched. Toes curled.

"OOOOHHHH LLLLEEEEAAAANNNNEEEE," David roared, losing complete control of his body, burying his squirting cock as deeply inside Leanne as he could.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," Tina screamed up at the embroidered canopy, hanging over the four poster bed, while she wildly rolled her body from side to side, her hand clutching the back of Kelly's head.

"AAAAWWWW DDDDAAAAVVVVIIIIDDDD! MMMMOOOOMMMMMMMMYYYY'SSSS CCCCOOOOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG," Leanne burst out screaming, while David buried his face in the side of her neck and exploded with muffled sound.

Kelly dined on the hot tasty blonde spot between Tina's legs. Kelly licked and licked at Tina's clit, while Kelly held Tina's hair lined lips open with one set of fingers and pushed her other set of fingers inside Tina's hot body.

"OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD KKKKEEEELLLLYYYY!"

Kelly refused to let up. Tina's pleasure rolled and rumbled through her body like her nervous system was a raging roller coaster. Sensation spread and tore about through her system.

David, meanwhile, was emptying his balls inside Leanne in explosive style. He gasped. He trembled. He shook uncontrollably as the blinding pleasure just charged through him and ejaculated out through his cock in the form of thick, hot white spurts.

Leanne had tightly closed her eyes. She clutched the straining jittery male, who was lying on top of her, in her perspiring shiny arms. Leanne's jaw dropped open. Her fiery red hair was a wet stringy mess. Her body just shook and shook.

They all came down more or less at the same time together. Kelly finally let Tina off the hook, once Kelly was convinced she had wrung every drop of pleasure out of Tina's sweaty trembling form.

"Oh my God, you sexy girl," Tina whispered, as she took Kelly in her arms, before the two delighted women kissed.

David came to a sudden crash and then a halt. He gulped at the air. He looked down at Leanne and Leanne looked up at him and smiled. Leanne felt his breath repeatedly blast against her wet facial features. Then a moment later they kissed. Their tongues met. Their lips softly sank together. Their eyes closed. Their arms slowly moved over, around and under each other. Their sighs were deep and relaxed.

Fiona still sat there fuming with her arms crossed. Leanne and David broke their kiss.

"Well, it seems like everybody has had a great time tonight, so far," Fiona said sharply. "Everybody, that is, except the one person who did more than anyone else to arrange this damned weekend away."

Fiona suddenly stopped speaking. Everyone could see Fiona was angry.

Leanne silently looked at Kelly and Tina. They looked back at Leanne. David and Leanne then looked at each other. A moment later David climbed off Leanne's wet body. The four of them turned to look at Fiona. Nothing was said.

"What is it," Fiona asked, her eyes growing wide, an alarmed expression playing on her beautiful features. "What are you all going to do?"

"Woman, get ready to be fucked," Leanne whispered. "Cause you're up next."

Fiona gasped. She rapidly blinked. A second later the three women and one man lunged at David's gorgeous personal assistant.

"Oh my God," Fiona exclaimed. "You people are crazy!"

"Damn right we are," Kelly announced.

A burst of laughter filled the bedroom.

Fiona was compelled to lie down on her back. Leanne, Tina, Kelly and David quickly stretched out over her. Fiona sighed and watched as four naked people surrounded her and lay their hands and their bodies on her beautiful pale form.

"I wish my husband could be here to watch this," Fiona whispered, closing her eyes as Kelly swept Fiona's dark hair out of the way and softly kissed Fiona's ear. "He would be well and truly turned on and definitely jealous."

"Indeed, he would be," David said, as he took Fiona's knees in his hands, and gently pushed Fiona's legs back and open, exposing Fiona's dripping pussy to his gaze.

"This really is a bit unexpected," Fiona fiercely whispered, before Leanne lowered her head and sealed off all further words by kissing Fiona's lips.

Fiona softly gasped in Leanne's mouth. David dropped his head. He gently pried Fiona's fleshy lips apart with his fingertips and then extended his tongue and began licking the inner folds of Fiona's wet pussy with gentle flicks and swipes. Fiona stretched her beautiful body. She reached down and ran her fingers through David's hair as his head moved slowly around and around between Fiona's legs. Her other hand stroked the back of Leanne's head as Fiona and Leanne kissed each other passionately.

Tina touched Fiona with the softest strokes. Her slim tanned fingers lightly caressed Fiona's belly, while Tina kissed and dragged her tongue over Fiona's exposed nipple. Tina's gleaming blonde hair swished and slid over Fiona's sensitive flank. A moment later Tina was spreading light lip pecks over Fiona's trembling pale abdomen.

Kelly was sharing Fiona's lips with Leanne. The two women made Fiona turn her head to the left and to the right. Kelly kissed Fiona mouth, while Leanne softly ate Fiona's ear and neck and then a moment later the ladies swapped and Leanne was enjoying a lip to lip experience with David's beautiful personal assistant, while Kelly kissed the side of Fiona's face and stroked Fiona's ear with her fingertips.

David was certainly having an effect on Fiona. He was gently tormenting Fiona's clitoris with his lips and tongue. He was carefully stroking Fiona's folds and curves with his wet fingers. Fiona was growing more restless. She was becoming more excited as the exquisite sensations tumbled and ran like quicksilver across her pale skin.

"You know I'm not going to give up, David," Fiona whispered up at Leanne, after Kelly broke a kiss and Leanne set herself to take over. "He belongs to me."

"We'll have to agree to disagree when it comes to David," Leanne whispered, running her fingers through Fiona's dark hair. "He's destined to become my next husband."

"Ha, in your dreams - you may try, Leanne," Fiona whispered, "but I'm the mommy he needs and craves."

Leanne softly laughed.

"We'll see," Leanne said, before kissing Fiona's open mouth again and slowly pushing her tongue inside, while her hand closed around Fiona's other breast.

Tina brushed the side of her face against Fiona's belly.

"Can I have a taste, David," Tina asked.

David withdrew his mouth and his fingers from Fiona's pussy. Fiona sighed with disappointment and annoyance.

"I'm so desperate to taste, Fiona," Tina whispered, moving into position besides David. "I've always wanted to go down on you, Fiona."

"Then do that," Fiona whispered.

Tina dropped her head. She opened up Fiona with her fingertips like she was carefully tearing a skinless mango open. Fiona's beautiful cunt was revealed. The pretty blonde mom dropped her head and began eating Fiona's pussy with tentative considered flashes of her tongue, while her fingertips sought the hot wet opening into Fiona's body. Tina didn't ask permission. Tina licked the first two fingers of her left hand. Tina then rubbed her wet fingers around and around the spot. Tina pushed her first two fingers inside Fiona's body. David's personal assistant grew stiff. She groaned in Leanne's mouth. Fiona turned her head from side to side quickly. Leanne's kiss was broken.

"Where do you think you're going, lady," Leanne whispered, before making Fiona lie still so Leanne could smooth Fiona's dark hair back and devour multiple spots on her neck.

"Oh my goodness," Fiona hissed, while the women worked on her, driving her to distraction, "how perfect, how exquisite, how delicious!"

A second later Fiona was silenced by Kelly. Leanne's friend ran her fingers through Fiona's hair and then softly kissed Fiona's closed eyelids, the point of her nose, her cheeks and then Fiona's lips. The two females softly sighed.

David, meanwhile, saw an opportunity to fuck Tina from behind. David was hard again. He moved into position. He ran a hand around Tina's hip and made her raise her lower body, so he was in the perfect position to penetrate her. David gazed at Tina's beautifully shaped behind. He looked at Tina's gaping pussy lips. He brought his hard cock into play. He positioned the point of his dick. He took hold of both of Tina's hips and pushed.

"Oh my God, David," Tina moaned out, breaking her contact with Fiona's clit for a second as David drove his cock inside Tina's snug molten body.

Fiona grabbed the back of Tina's head and encouraged the beautiful blonde wife to go back down on her. Tina did. She went to work on Fiona's clitoris again, as she finger fucked Fiona's pussy. David, meanwhile, was sliding his dick in and out of Tina's body with long exaggerated thrusts. Being inside Tina felt so good - the gorgeous blonde, softly held his tingling cock, so perfectly in her hot body.

"Oh yeah," David whispered, before he leant forward and ran his hands along Tina's sides, under her upper abdomen and then took Tina's breasts in the palm of his hands. David was gently pounding Tina from behind. Tina was eating Fiona. There were gasps and groans of pleasure. The bedroom was filled with noise once more.

Suddenly the configurations shifted. Leanne broke another hot kiss with Fiona. Kelly stopped licking the inside of Fiona's ear and gazed at Leanne.

"Come here, you," Leanne whispered at a grinning Kelly.

Kelly gasped and burst into laughter as Leanne climbed over a startled Fiona. Kelly retreated across the king sized bed, but Leanne leapt at her. Kelly ended up on her back. She was still laughing. Leanne stretched out over Kelly. The two women were kissing a moment later and their hands were soon in each other's pussy.

"Come here, David," Fiona demanded.

David pulled his cock out of Tina. Fiona moved.

"On your hands and knees, Fiona," David hissed.

"Oh yes, sir," Fiona whispered, breaking into soft laughter, but doing exactly what David asked.

"Damn, I was so close, David," Tina said with disappointment.

"Don't worry I have a plan," David said.

David made the two beautiful, older married moms stay on their hands and knees next to each other. He positioned himself behind Fiona.

"Oh my God, he's going to do us both, one after the other," Tina softly exclaimed.

Fiona was about to say something witty and withering, but she burst into sound and dropped her head, as David thrust his hard dick into her pussy from behind.

"Oh Jesus, David," Fiona exclaimed, between gasps as David softly and repeatedly pounded her.

"You like that you sexy mommy, do you, hmmm," David hissed down at Fiona, as his body slapped against hers over and over.

Fiona groaned. She closed her eyes. She dropped her jaw, dropped her head and stretched her arms out. She grabbed and pulled at the wet bed sheets in front of her.

"Tell me you love it, mom," David insisted. "Tell me you love my cock, Fiona!"

"Oh my God," Fiona whispered, "you are crude!"

"Tell me," David demanded, thrusting harder, driving Fiona forward and forcing her beautiful facial features into the bed sheets.

"Yes, darling, David," Fiona whined, "I love it. I love your hard cock - now c'mon, my darling boy - show me how much of a man you are."

"Oh mom," David hissed, penetrating Fiona over and over.

Tina laughed. David groaned with pleasure. A second later, however, David pulled his shiny cock from Fiona's tingling body, reached out and took Tina's hip in his hand, lined Tina up and pressed his hard dick into her from behind. Tina screeched and burst into laughter, but then she groaned, her jaw dropped and her eyes closed. David fucked Tina with short sharp strokes, while Fiona grew cross.

"Well, I was enjoying that, David," Fiona muttered. "I don't appreciate it being taken away from me."

Leanne and Kelly, meanwhile, were close to orgasm. Leanne had Kelly on her back, and then Kelly had Leanne on her back. The two ladies were kissing. Their fingers restlessly played with each other. Leanne erupted like a sexual volcano first.

"OOOOHHHH KKKKEEEELLLL HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY," Leanne screamed, before Kelly sealed Leanne's mouth with another intense kiss.

But then Kelly came a moment later. The kiss was broken. Both females were vocal. Their eyes were closed tight. The sounds bounced off the walls. Leanne and Kelly rolled back and forth. Their bodies were glued together. Their fingers worked swiftly. They turned over and over as they groaned and screamed. They fell of the bed and hit the floor with a thud. They howled in pain and surprise and then just kept coming.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," the two women cried out together, while their bodies shook on the bedroom floor.

David, meanwhile, pulled his cock out of Tina again. David was close to reaching his orgasm. Fiona was desperate to cum. David stared down at Fiona's pale delicious behind.

"Oh God, Fiona," David whispered, his red hot cock tingling in the air.

"C'mon, David, give it to mommy," Fiona requested in her best older matriarch's voice.

David positioned himself. He took hold of Fiona's hip. He pressed his tip, his knob and then his shaft inside Fiona's body. He sighed and closed his eyes, as he felt Fiona's pussy softly close around his hard, pre-cum shooting cock.