The Young Man's Boat - Re-imagined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Fiona," David hissed, forcing as much of his oozing cock inside her body as he could. "God, that's nice."

"You're going to make me cum, David," Fiona whined.

David thrust deep. He was fast. He was wild. Kelly and Leanne were back on the bed. Tina could see David was going to be done in less than a minute. Tina sighed and rolled over onto her back and watched Leanne and Kelly together. Leanne and Kelly were finished. They kissed softly. They slowly ran their hands over each other's wet bodies. Leanne turned and looked at the action in the middle of the bed. Leanne saw Tina gazing at her and Kelly. Leanne grinned.

"Do you want to go again, Tina," Leanne asked.

"Hell yeah," Tina whispered. "I'm not done yet."

"Well, get your sweet married butt over here, baby," Kelly whispered.

Tina crawled over. Tina lay down between Leanne and Kelly. Tina sighed. Leanne and Kelly began to well and truly spoil the pretty blonde.

Fiona lost the plot. Fiona felt the pleasure in her body grow out of bounds. The exquisite sensation blazed a trail through her trembling, tight body. David couldn't take it anymore. His form was running with a sticky pleasure. His spine was crawling deliciously. He felt the semen getting ready in his large, hard, buzzing balls. The soft hot shape of Fiona's pussy caressed David's cock. He maddeningly rubbed his leaking knob and the underside of his tingling shaft against Fiona. He was deep inside Fiona. It was just too much. Their noise echoed around the luxurious suite.

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD IIII'MMMM CCCCOOOOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG," Fiona announced.

"FFFFIIIIOOOONNNNAAAA! AAAAWWWW!"

"DDDDAAAAVVVVIIIIDDDD!"

"FFFFIIIIOOOONNNNAAAA!"

David shot his load. He gave his hot semen to Fiona with strong hard abrupt thrusts. He grunted. He held Fiona's hips. He shoved his cock inside Fiona and let her have it. Each burst of fluid from his hard cock was blinding. It was such an intense orgasm.

And Fiona was coming on David's firing cock, as she was repeatedly shoved forward, her face driven into the bed mattress, by David's powerful short sharp thrusts. David fired his hot cum into a trembling, exploding female. Then Fiona and David were done. Tina, Kelly and Leanne burst into applause. Then Leanne and Kelly went back to work on Tina. It wasn't long before Tina came again.

It was a great night of sex. It went on and on, until everyone enjoyed their fill, and then they fell asleep in each other's arms.

********

PART THREE -- CONCLUSION: WE'RE GOING TO BE OKAY

Matt listened to his wife and her lovers for most of the night. He just couldn't stop himself. He just couldn't walk away.

Leanne's husband spent hours standing outside the master cabin with his ear pressed up against the door. Occasionally he was happy enough to just pace back and forth along the corridor, leading to the suite where his wife, David and the other females were all making love together.

Matt was drunk. Matt was swaying. He was slow witted from too much drink. He could just hear the soft, muffled sounds of pleasure, of laughter, of intense orgasms through the door.

Matt had watched Leanne descend towards the lower deck where David's master cabin was. Matt had heard his wife's cold laughter hang maliciously in the dark, cool night air like an icy fog. Matt had wandered across the deck of the super yacht as soon as Leanne vanished from sight. He was in search of more drink to obliterate his mind.

Matt found more champagne. He discovered a full unopened bottle in a bucket filled with cold water and a few pieces of floating ice. He pulled the bottle out and opened it. The cork exploded into the air and silver foam poured out of the top of the bottle and down the sides. Matt filled his glass with creamy suds and then alcohol. For a second he imagined that the exploding bottle was David's cock and Leanne was the one handling the bottle.

"Cheers honey," Matt whispered, raising his flute to toast his absent wife, who was fucking the boss' son. Matt drank deeply.

Matt quietly walked across the deck, gulping from the glass and refilling his flute from the bottle he held in his other hand. It was very late now and there were only a handful of couples standing together in the dark, talking intimately and kissing softly.

Matt reached the side of the yacht. He looked out to sea. He slowly ran his eyes along the horizon line, from left to right. He leant forward and peered down, gently searching the black churning sea at the base of the vessel.

Finally, Matt was ready to turn away from the side of the yacht. He decided to go downstairs. He couldn't help it. Leanne had put a hook through the side of his mouth and was slowly reeling her husband in. Matt wanted to see more. He needed to watch his beautiful wife have sex with young successful David. Matt was still all up in the air. He was still all over the place in every way. He was off centre. He had discovered so much tonight about the woman he loved and about their marriage. He had finally touched down on a grounded reality after years of illusions and spell casting by the very witchy Leanne.

Leanne's husband knew two things as he drained his glass of cool champagne. Matt was drunk, but he was sure he was right. He was sure he would feel the same way in the morning when he was sober.

Matt was certain he could believe in two truths. First, he loved Leanne, even though she was a cruel and manipulative liar with an unquenchable hunger for adultery. Matt loved Leanne -- that was a fact -- he loved her even more completely because she was a cruel and manipulative sex addict. That was who she was, and he knew who she was, and he loved her anyway. Second, Matt wanted to watch his wife enjoy herself. Matt wanted to see Leanne pleasure other people. Matt wanted to hear her moaning in ecstasy with other people. Leanne became more and more lovable and more and more desirable, in Matt's heart and eyes, the more he thought of her together with other people. Matt longed to see her and hear her in the grip of orgasm with David, with Kelly, with everyone.

"You're crazy, man," Matt whispered, as he turned away from the starboard side railing and walked away. "Leanne's a complete fucking bitch. You need to leave her and kick her to the curb before she completely drains you, laughs at you, and casts your empty shell aside."

Matt shook his head drunkenly as he trudged across the deck. He was a cuckold. He was a beta-male. It was who he was. Why not just accept that?

"No man, I love her," Matt hissed at himself.

Matt set the empty glass and the half finished bottle of champagne down on a table. He then slowly descended, step by step, under the murky glow, cast by the dimmed overhead lights. He arrived at the bottom. He turned. He wandered along the corridors. He swayed from side to side. He arrived at the door to the master cabin, to the beautifully appointed VIP suite, where David was fucking Leanne and the other three women behind closed doors.

Matt reached out and took the door handle in his grip. He turned the door handle. It wouldn't budge. The lovers had locked him out.

"Leanne," Matt softly asked.

A moment later Leanne's husband let go of the door handle. He pressed his ear against the door and concentrated as well as he could, given his inebriation. Sure enough, Matt could just hear the faint sound of laughter and moans from behind closed doors. Leanne was really having sex with other people. It was a stunning sort of moment for Matt. Then the love for Leanne bloomed within him. He didn't understand why, but it did.

"Oh my God, Leanne, I love you," Matt whispered. "I love you, Leanne."

For some reason, Matt imagined Kelly was standing there in the corridor with him. Kelly was actually standing outside the door to the master cabin, rather than being in the master cabin, along with Leanne and David, Fiona and Tina.

The illusion ran this way. Matt felt as though he were hearing a dreamy voice from the past.

"Are they still going," a voice asked, from behind Matt.

Matt whirled about and found Kelly there, smiling.

"C'mon Matt, you're just punishing yourself," Kelly said, reaching for his hand, "c'mon, let's go."

Matt reached out for Kelly, but then he froze. Leanne and David's voices had grown suddenly louder. Matt had never heard his wife sound like that before.

"DAVID! AWWW DAVID, AWWW MY GAWD," Leanne exclaimed, beginning to ride through an orgasm.

"OHHHH LEANNE, OHHHH I'M GUNNA CUMMM, I'MMM GUNNA CUMMM LEEEEANNNNNEEEE!"

"DAVID! DAVID! I'M CUMMING! DAAAVVVIIIDDD I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGGG! DAVVVVIIIIDDDDD!"

"How can you compete with that, Matt," Kelly asked, smiling, "lucky girl."

"I don't know," Matt said, listening to the sounds of an orgasmic fury erupting between his wife and her young lover as it came muffled through the walls and door. He could imagine David shooting and Leanne squirting.

"C'mon Matt, you've heard enough," Kelly insisted, managing to pull him away.

Matt slowly shook his head. He was walking down the corridor. The image of Kelly slowly dissipated before his mind's eye.

Matt paced back and forth along the corridor wrestling with these new demons which his beautiful and promiscuous wife had let lose in his mind and soul.

Matt listened at the door to the master cabin. He had been locked out. The woman he loved had cast him out. After hours of this self-imposed delicious torture -- oscillating endlessly between unsatisfied desire and boundless love, on the one hand and envy and resentment, on the other hand, Matt burnt himself out and stumbled off to bed. The sweet howls of Leanne's urgent voice passing through the master cabin door like an evil spirit eventually drove Matt away.

"OH MY GOD, FUCK ME, DAVID! FUCK ME, DAVID! FUCK ME!" I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!"

***

Matt didn't see Leanne, David, Kelly, Fiona and Tina until the next afternoon. All five of them had showered. They washed away the dried perspiration and each other's body fluids from their skin and hair. They brushed their teeth in an effort to remove the smell and taste of each other's cum. They couldn't hide their dark love bites though. They received awkward looks, knowing grins and some laughter from David's guests when they emerged together from the cabin downstairs and came up on deck.

Leanne saw Matt and joined her husband.

"Any problem with them," Leanne asked Matt casually, referring to her children with a soft indulgent smile and sparkling eyes.

"Ummm no, they've been good, Leanne, they're exploring the yacht again," Matt said, gazing into his wife's serene looking eyes, with evident love written across his facial features. "They're fine - it's me - I'm hung over."

"Poor thing," she said, smiling at her husband and gently rubbing his arm.

Matt could see the love bites on his wife's pale neck and shoulders as Leanne tied her long fine red hair back into a ponytail. Leanne looked radiantly beautiful, deeply relaxed and completely calm. Matt felt his penis stiffen in his pants. Matt suddenly took Leanne into his arms. She softly laughed. She kissed his cheek. He gently stroked Leanne's hair. His affection for Leanne burst forth into words.

"You look so beautiful, Leanne," Matt softly said. "You look divine. I love you so dearly."

Leanne laughed again. She looked into her husband's eyes.

"I usually do look beautiful when I get properly laid," Leanne said.

"Yes, I'm so glad, Leanne."

"Matt, I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon and tonight with David," Leanne whispered in her husband's ear. "I'll have to make it up to you and the kids some other time."

"Yes, I know, I hope you enjoy yourself, Leanne," Matt whispered back.

"Oh, I will, Matt," Leanne said. "David is great in bed, much better than you are."

Matt began laughing. Leanne joined in. She searched his eyes. He searched hers. Matt lowered his head. Leanne watched him. She reached out and touched his chin with her index finger and thumb. She gently raised his chin so he looked into her eyes again. She watched him with concern.

"Are you okay," Leanne asked Matt, "what is it, Matt?"

"You know I adore you Leanne and I don't think I could live without you," Matt whispered.

Leanne leant in and gently kissed Matt's lips. She looked into his soul. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"You know you hold my heart in the palm of your hands, my darling," Matt whispered.

Leanne watched him. Her heart was thumping.

"Yes, I know, my love," Leanne whispered, after a long thoughtful moment.

"Please don't stray far from me," Matt whispered, "because I'm no good walking this path alone."

Leanne stared at her husband. He was completely open and completely vulnerable. Her axis suddenly shifted right then and there at that moment. It happened so quickly and so completely. The world re-configured itself for her and hence for them. Leanne sighed and her eyes brimmed with tears. She just stared at her husband. Finally she spoke.

"I'll walk with you, my love," Leanne whispered in Matt's ear, after taking him into her arms. "I promise I won't stray too far from you."

"Good," Matt whispered after a moment, "now go back downstairs and enjoy that hot young man and all those sexy women."

"Do you want to come and watch," Leanne asked with a grin. "I'm pretty sure you do. I bet you're just dying to."

"Yes, I really do want to watch you, Leanne, but not right now," Matt said. "I need some time. I've just stepped into a much larger universe. I need to find my feet, my love. I'm on a yacht and I'm all at sea in the dark night. I'm drunk and disoriented."

Leanne broke her hug. She smiled. She wiped her eyes. She kissed Matt's lips. She finally turned away from Matt. She crossed the space and joined David, Fiona and Kelly. Tina shook her head when she was silently queried. Tina wouldn't be returning to the downstairs bedroom. Tina was staying with her husband and children.

Matt stood there watching his wife. She really did look beautiful as she slowly turned. Leanne looked at Matt and grinned at her husband. A moment later Leanne, David, Fiona and Kelly discreetly walked back downstairs. Matt wouldn't see his wife again for the rest of the weekend. Matt could only imagine the sort of amazing sex they all had together in the master cabin. Oh my God, the idea of it, Matt thought. It was enough to make Matt's hands tremble. It was enough to give a guy like Matt a hard on. It was enough to make a male like Matt cum in his pants.