The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a marked change from last night. A couple of the bottom-tier teams, well aware they would have no need to stay further, had made advance arrangements to leave and had done so. Their floors were dark and silent. The San Caj floor already had half the lights out - they were getting an early night, since they had their work cut out for them the next morning. Red Hills, decisively out of it, was the noisy team this night - noisy enough he was pretty sure they had smuggled in some alcohol to soothe their own thwarted ambitions.

But on the bottom floor, Playa still had all their lights on too, and he heard some giggles and sounds of rough-housing from within. They didn't have too much to worry about, and were taking the opportunity to relax.

"Okay," Zip said. "I've been a pretty shitty replacement boyfriend so far. I'm really only good for one thing."

He waited a moment, pondering his options. Reaching into his back pocket, he drew out the spare keycard he had stolen from Coach Swan's bag, and held it in his palm. Looking back up at the forbidden building.

"So yeah... let's just use that," he said.

And so saying, he started walking back in, across the grass - towards the bright shining windows of Playa Dorada's dorm rooms.

To be continued...

12