Theatre de Amore Ch. 02: Dress Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to shower," I told Jenny, after I was certain my nails were completely dry.

"I could come with you," she offered. "Help you lather up?"

"There's hours left until we can get off," I sighed. "Please don't tempt me." Unasked, I leaned over and kissed her warm lips, surprising her. "Maybe another time." I dropped my eyes shyly, then bounced myself off her bed. "But Billy didn't say there's a rule against getting yourself off, did he? Just that we can't, um, fraternize before the play." I stopped in her doorway and gave her a sultry look. For once, she was silent, seemingly caught off-guard by my comments. "You've still got your USB powered boyfriend in your nightstand, don't you?" I let my lips form a smile and sauntered out, enjoying the chance to fluster her for once.

I showered, then sat at my dressing table blow drying my long, black hair. While I dried, then braided it, I focused on a mental exercise Billy had taught me. I reflected on how I felt sitting on Jenny's bed, interacting with her in a way that had always been lacking in my life, until we had hired her to assist me in the Club.

Growing up, I didn't have close girlfriends, not in childhood, not in college. I didn't sit on the others girls' beds, giggling and sharing secrets, painting nails, reading magazines and mooning over movie stars. I sat on my bed alone, reading a book, or doing homework, or sometimes penance for asking the wrong questions or doing the wrong thing.

Wrapping my braids into an elaborate hairstyle, worthy of a Thracian goddess, I took a deep breath and regarded myself in the mirror for the second time that afternoon. I was now a woman who had girlfriends, I thought inanely. If Billy knew I was upstairs thinking about girlie things, rather than tonight's performance, he might blow and steam for a few minutes before remembering and realizing the importance of those things were to me. Then he would stop, drop his hands onto my shoulders, and lean down to kiss my cheek in congratulations. I smiled at the thought of his warm lips on my skin, as I stood to regard the clothes in my closet.

It seemed silly to bother dressing up, since I would be heading to my backstage dressing room by 9 p.m. anyway. I chose to put on my longer club robe which, while it came down to my knees, had short, loose sleeves. The material clung to my form. It was surprising how sexy a robe could look when it was made of the right material and cut well.

I became restless, anxious for the evening to begin, and the play to proceed. I felt need building inside of me, a tingling sensation running through me, even into my toes, as I paced around my thick carpeted floor. My mind flashed to Mr. Jones Number Eight, Benjamin. It jumped to Johnny, and I licked my lips in anticipation. He would have Jenny first, while I watched from backstage, feeling myself growing wet and wanting. My nipples contracted, then began to harden, and I sighed heavily.

Shaking my head in sudden frustration, I decided to go check on the other staff, and throw myself into the last-minute preparations for opening. I slipped on a pair of shoes and headed decisively for the door. In a few hours, I would get everything I wanted. Patience would be required. I was good at patience.

When I arrived backstage, I found Jenny in our shared dressing room rubbing oil onto Chun's bare back. Even under the room light, his oiled arms gleamed, giving him the look of lightly polished wood. The oil was applied lightly, and would look good under the stage lighting. We were in no danger of slip-sliding all over the stage from its use.

"Pass the wine," Chun murmured to himself. "Pass the wine, my friend, and tell us of this great work."

I smiled to myself. Chun didn't have many lines, but he had really applied himself to his role.

"You'll do fine, Chun," I said. I leaned in to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

His lips twitched in a grateful smile, but he resumed mouthing his line quietly to himself.

"All done," Jenny announced. She handed Chun the loose shirt he would wear on stage, and he darted out.

Jenny turned toward me with a gleam of excitement in her eyes. She grabbed both my hands and squeezed, transferring her nervous energy through her grip.

I smiled in reassurance, trying not to let my own nervousness show. I'd acted in a few plays in college, before Billy visited the campus, but had done no stage work since then. Of course, those plays were nothing like this Club performance.

Jenny began stripping off her clothes, tossing them negligently onto one of the chairs.

I hung my robe on a wall hook.

Nude, we glanced at each other and she grinned, sweeping her eyes over me. I rolled my eyes at her antics.

"Where's Kate?" I asked, referring to our third female player.

Our cast would be rounded out by our two audience participation members, Mr. Jones VIII, and Billy's pick, Charlene.

"She went to 'help' Johnny and Lucas oil up," she replied with a small laugh.

With another eye roll, I turned and began to look for the bottle of oil Billy had made up for me. It contained a pearlescent mixture, which would give my skin a sheen reminiscent of the marble statue that was my character's origin.

As I slowly worked the oil into my arms and legs, I periodically watched from the corner of my eye as Jenny worked at the same task. She moved faster than I did, expending her nervous energy as she massaged the oil into her skin, hands roving lightly over her plump, generous curves.

She didn't slow her movements until she had finished with her belly. She poured another palm full of oil, then caught my eye. Licking her lips, she began to massage the oil into her firm, large breasts, keeping her eyes locked on mine.

"You're such a tease," I said, my husky voice belying my light tone.

She smiled seductively and winked as her nipples hardened under her stroking fingers.

While I'd seen her naked before, she'd never subjected me to this level of teasing.

"Oil my back for me, you sexy ho," Jenny said playfully, dropping her hands. She turned her back to me and raised her arms away from her sides.

"You're a bossy twat," I replied in a tone to match hers. "Maybe you should be working for Leslie instead."

I tried to ignore the warmth that had begun deep in my belly, and I sucked my bottom lip gently between my teeth as I rubbed oil into Jenny's back. Her skin was tanned from spending time nude sunbathing on the Club's rooftop. It was a marked contrast to my own pale skin, and I took time to admire the difference.

"Don't forget my cheeks," she reminded me with a saucy look at me from over her shoulder. Laughing lightly, she wiggled her ass.

I gave the left cheek the lightest of slaps, and she squealed happily.

I took my time, letting myself enjoy the feel of Jenny's flesh beneath my fingers. Finally, I finished, and stood wiping my hands on a towel while she posed before the full-length mirror with her hands on her hips

"Your turn," she announced, turning toward me. Her face took on the seductive look she'd turned on me earlier, and she snatched my bottle of oil from the table. "Show me that sweet backside, honey."

I turned, closing my eyes as her hands began to stroke my flesh. I took a slow, deep breath as her palms moved with firm strokes up and down my back, and over my shoulders. I bit back a sigh when her hands trailed downward one last time and cupped my ass. Her fingers spread, kneading and working with just the right amount of pressure to draw a stifled sigh from me. I shifted minutely, aware of the wetness growing between my thighs.

"Your ass is fucking perfect," she breathed into my ear, causing me to shiver.

"I like yours, too."

She squeezed my cheeks firmly in her hands before one finger dipped between my cheeks, causing me to gasp sharply at the unexpected move. The finger teased its way up and down, and I spread my legs a mere couple of inches, widening my stance.

"Nearly done down here," Jenny said, her voice a sultry purr. With that, her other hand moved lower, and I felt the backs of her fingers brush lightly against my damp curls before she withdrew it.

I made a small sound of disappointment, causing Jenny to give a low chuckle. Her hands lifted, then came around to cup my breasts from behind. She was careful not to brush her body against mine. Her fingers pinched both hard nipples simultaneously, causing my knees to feel like jelly. I braced my hands on the back of the chair in front of me.

"Perfect ass, perfect boobs." She sighed dramatically. "You sure make a girl feel inadequate."

"Don't say that," I said seriously. "You're a lovely woman. It's not a contest, anyway."

"It's all right, Selena," she said, chuckling. "You don't have to reassure me. I like my ass and double D boobs just fine."

The backstage lights flashed twice, Billy's signal that we had 10 minutes until the curtain went up. Jenny sighed and her hands fell away from my body.

"You're all set, sex goddess. Let's go break a cock, or whatever."

"Break a leg," I said, laughing as I turned toward her. "You're going to make the men cringe if they hear you say that." I ran my eyes over her. "You look great; now get your clothes on. You've got dick waiting for you."

With an excited gleam in her eye, she cleaned the shimmery oil from her hands, then pulled on her costume. She blew me a kiss as she headed out the door to wait in the wings for her scene. I felt my lips form a small, satisfied smile as I checked myself in the mirror. My alabaster skin shimmered faintly under the room lights.

I took a deep breath, anticipation humming through me as I readied to take the stage.

To be continued in Chapter 3. Thanks to andyinoz for the continued assistance in editing these chapters, and to some Lit friends who did advanced reading to provide feedback.

12