Their 1st Meet - Nine Orgasms

Story Info
J and T meet and share 9 orgasms.
3.3k words
3.67
5.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our weekend

Chapter one - Their time was now.

Their day started off very early as Jacqui travelled over night to see her lover in Bonnie Scotland. She knew what she wanted in her life now and was very well prepared to make any sacrifices in order to get what made her so happy.

Jacqui knew that Tom would fulfil everything that she yearned for. Her marriage to Peter was a happy one, indeed Jacqui could never live her life without Peter or so she thought.

Tom was a man who had reached out to her one weekend in May 2019, the day both of their souls had found what was missing. He seemed to know during this weekend, that this lovely woman would love him and care for him in ever way she possibly could. Tom latched onto this immediately as he saw that this wonderful woman had so many attributes, yet very few people could see them. Tom saw them all.

He knew he wanted to be with this person, but not as a couple being together every day, this could never work for them as their incompatibility would soon destroy any attempt to be a normal couple. They were not a couple, they were just two people wanting what they both felt was missing from their lives. The possibility of marriage would never, and could never happen in order for their growing love affair to survive.

And after only 13 short weeks of getting to know each other, Jacqui and Tom were about to embark on such a wonderful weekend together. Both not realising just how much they wanted this Romantic weekend to work for them.

They were about to meet, at 07-20am in a town called Furness

Here is their interpretation of their wonderful, magical, fulfilling and romantic weekend, a weekend never to be forgotten by either of them, ever...

Chapter two - That first tingle...

Tom found Jacqui's car, parked up in the exact spot they had agreed upon.

Jacqui then followed him to a more secluded street to park up Rosie, this was a name given by Jacqui, to Toms car. Tom locked up, then jumped into Maisie, another intimate name given this time to Jacqui's car, by Tom.

Before Jacqui drove to the Golf club, Tom placed his right hand onto Jacqui's left thigh. She actually let out a sigh. "Tom? You just sent such a tingle through my body, that was so nice" Tom leaned over her, gently kissed her on her lips, and said nothing but "Mmmmmmmmmmm, I'm glad I had such an effect on you Babe"

Jacqui then drove away and found a Mac Donald's for morning coffee as they were still very early for the golf club. They ordered coffee takeaway, and found a secluded spot outside an old closed hospital entrance nearby.

Both were not really interested in their coffees, Tom placed his left hand around Jacqui's head, and beckoned her over to his awaiting lips.

What followed next was one of the most sensual moments the pair had experienced. Their love for each other was blatantly obvious, they caressed, they cuddled, they kissed passionately. They so much loved each other and this was their chance to endorse their love for one and other.

Both were now becoming very aroused at their closeness, indeed, Tom gently touched Jackie's right breast, and again, she let out a sigh of contentment, she so much wanted to make love to this man, and had dreamt of this for several weeks before today.

They decided to drive the short distance to the golf club for breakfast, arrived early so they tried to find a quiet spot at the driving range for some more cuddles. All Tom wanted to do was give his gorgeous lover, all the promised hugs and cuddles, but alas, it was too busy even to do this.

They eventually had breakfast at the golf club, Jacqui showered and cheekily admitted to Tom that she had "borrowed" two face flannels from the women's locker rooms. Tom thought right away about his membership going up in price next year because of this funny act, and chuckled to himself.

However, the only reason Tom and Jacqui decided to meet was to fulfil a secret fantasy that they had decided to live out. This fantasy was an "in open air" tower at the bottom of the walled garden area of the golf course. They both walked hand and hand to this tower and started to embrace each other.

Jacqui had only one idea in her head, and idea that had her very aroused every time she thought about it. She gently took Toms trousers down, released his growing manhood for her, and masterfully started to take all of him into her eagerly awaiting mouth. Tom whispered something into her ear, something about her being so gentle to him. She responded by sucking the tip of his cock with such meaning. Tom asked kindly if he could record a moment, Jacqui replied that he didn't need to ask.

Tom could only take so much of her enjoying his cock, he wanted more but asked Jacqui to stop as he was in fear of ejaculating either down her throat or all over her beautiful face, an act that Tom knew would not please Jacqui.

Tom quickly pulled up his trousers, then immediately hitched Jacqui's Beige suede skirt up to her hips. She held the skirt up for Tom to help him find his way to her gorgeous cunt. She kept her white blouse her white bra on for the moment, however Jacqui had no panties on, something that she teased Tom about for several weeks. Tom went down on her like some possessed man. He opened her pretty pussy lips, and tried to tease her tiny clitoris out of its little hood. Tom knew how delicious Jacqui was, he remembered her sweetness from their previous encounters together, and wanted to gorge on her sweet nectar yet again. He became so aroused that he felt some pre-cum bubbling up the inside of his hard penis. He licked and sucked on her pussy for a few minutes. Then he entered her cunt with just one finger, Jacqui sighed with sheer pleasure when Tom slowly started fingering her. She was soaking wet, Tom then entered his second finger into her eagerly awaiting slit. Within one minute, she was climaxing onto Toms fingers, she was sighing into Toms right ear, he knew she had cum all over his fingers. He greedily took them out and licked her cum off of his sticky fingers.

Both became so excited again that they moved away from the "open air" tower, back to Maisie for a short drive to find somewhere to make love in the back seat.

Jacqui drove until they found a blue storage container at the side of the first fairway. She expertly parked Maisie behind this container, so as not to be seen from the golf course. Tom thought that this was a very clever move by Jacqui.

They parked up and immediately jumped into the rear of Maisie and began what can only be described as Toms first time properly making love to his beautiful lover and being so deep inside Jacqui, they never made love for very long, but long enough for Jacqui to experience her first aching orgasm with Tom right up inside her, this was to be the first of seven or eight orgasms to take over Jacqui's wanting body during their weekend together. She let out another quiet sign to Tom that she had cum again.

Immediately after Tom heard Jacqui moaning in his ear, he erupted into one of the most stimulating and erotic releases he had ever experienced in his whole life. Indeed, both had cum with so much fluids that the back of Jacqui's skirt was covered in it, but she didn't care, she had finally given Tom and taken Tom, to a most memorable lovemaking session, and in the rear of her car. Tom felt so exhilarated, she made him feel like this, she was good for Tom, and Tom knew this. They hugged a while, then tidied up, in fact Jacqui's cunt was so wet, that Tom gave her his handkerchief to wipe away their love juices.

Tom suspects that Jacqui never threw away their love cum, covered hanky. Tom should ask her. Mmmmm...

Chapter 3...Their room 12 again...

Tom and Jacqui arrived at the Travel Inn sharp, checked in and brought what looked to be a bus load of stuff with them. They both carried several packages to their room, number 12. This was the room number of their first romantic encounter in Rotherham, so Jacqui arranged for them to have the same number again. A very special thought carried out by her.

However, when they both entered the room, the scenario that Tom had in his head, never materialised. They didn't grab each other and rip off each other's clothes. They didn't fuck hard behind the door, no, they patiently undressed each other and lay on their bed and started being very intimate with each other.

They played, Tom teased Jacqui, Jacqui in turn did what she loves to do with Tom, and that was to take him in her mouth, and masterfully suck his eager cock into fully erectness. Jacqui just loves sucking on Toms cock, something that Tom had never really experienced, but he was beginning to very much enjoy, this erotic sharing of feelings and emotions in this erotic act.

Tom was rigid hard now and asked Jacqui to make love to him. She pleasantly lay on her back while Tom gently slipped his hard penis into her damp awaiting cunt. He entered her with ease and they began to make love ever so slowly.

Jacqui then reached her second orgasm of the day.

They then showered. But both of their insatiable needs for more fun overtook them and they began to play again. Tom asked Jacqui to lie on the bed with the white linen sheet over her nakedness, while he began to caress her toes in a way she loved and yearned for. He first started sucking each toe individually while Jacqui let out sighs of sheer enjoyment. Once all her toes were nibbled, he smeared edible massage lotion over her feet and began to rub them first with his hands and then stroking his cock along the back of her feet. His penis was able to move in between some of her toes and again Jacqui let out sighs of pleasure. Tom believes the next time when they are together in Dumfries, he will be able to make her cum just by the touching and gently sucking on her toes.

He was actually imitating the motion of fucking her toes, an act that both so much enjoyed. This continued for around half an hour and pleased both.

They rested again but this time Jacqui took control and blindfolded Tom to tease him. Tom had no idea what Jacqui was about to perform. He felt coldness immediately and this ice cube upon his body felt very sensual and arousing for Tom. Next he felt yoghurt being poured over his toes. Tom was caught unawares as he had never experienced this before. Jacqui began sucking Toms toes. Tom liked this feeling but wasn't reacting in the same way as Jacqui always did. However, that was another first ticked off Toms wish list with Jacqui. She just wanted to please Tom in every way she could as she knew all of what Toms needs were now.

They decided to have a warm bath now as Tom thought it would be a comfortable experience, with candles, however, the bath was small and not comfortable so they wrote that idea off pretty quickly.

They rested, had a coffee and again, could not resist the temptation to play with each other's demanding bodies. Playing was the most stimulating pleasure that both enjoyed with each other. They just became very intimate with each other again, touching, rubbing, massaging each other's bodies-simply enjoying each other in ways they both desired. Again they made love for a while. Making love to Jacqui was very important, Tom knew how important Jacqui wanted to be made love to. Sure, they fucked each other, but making love was so different. Tom always wanted to feel his lover embrace him, allowing him to penetrate her deeply, and enjoy Jacqui filling her inside with Toms hard cock, she pulled her thighs so far back to allow him to fully sink deep into her in a way she desired so much. Jacqui was moaning in Toms ear when she had climaxed again-Tom was so happy for her, and for himself. They both needed this, time and time again. And something that they have pledged to give each other, every time they meet...Making love to each other. They both so want it.

However again, He just wanted more, and so did she.

They ate from the food they brought with them, then drove to Strathmadee Park in the hope of a quick fuck in the back of Rosie, however after seeing someone prowl around the dark car park, they decided to return to their room. On return, they quickly stripped off and both jumped back into their warm love nest again.

Jacqui again did what she loved most, to take Toms hard penis into her mouth and masterfully suck on him. He loved the way she took control, he loved watching her suck, lick and play with him. He just lay back and enjoyed her, enjoying him.

They eventually both fell asleep in each other's arms, Tom woke very early to find Jacqui still asleep. Tom then watched, admired, and stroked her forehead so lightly, then he caressed her hand, and she responded again, even though she appeared to be asleep.

This continued this for 90 minutes and Tom loved every second of it-he wants more of this soon. For Tom, it was one of the most romantic part of his weekend, if not, the most important part or their loving weekend.

Chapter 4...Check out at noon.

Tom and Jacqui were again enjoying each other's bodies, Tom realised that he had not quite delivered his promise to Jacqui about her toe time.

He concentrated on her left foot and discovered that this was more petite than her right foot.

He had also discovered that he could get her whole foot into his mouth, a very erotic experience in that Tom was allowing Jacqui the same feeling as having their partners intimate parts in their mouths. Jacqui constantly moaned while Tom searched for her erogenous spots. She groaned in such a horny way that Toms became very hard again.

He decided to climb on top of Jacqui, turn her around and run his penis along her gorgeous cunt. Jacqui saw that Tom was enjoying this position and encouraged him to play with her cunt with his cock, so much so that Tom became so sexually aroused by running his cock up and down her slit, that he felt his second orgasm building up. He wanted to ejaculate all over her exposed lips, indeed he couldn't wait any longer and spurted his seed all over her warm moist cunt, covering her tiny little exposed clit. Tom then took some of his cum and covered Jacqui's toes on her left foot. He then did something that had never excited him ever before in his life. He gently massaged his cum onto her toes then licked some of his own cum off her gorgeous toes. He was intrigued by this action and wasn't quite sure what Jacqui would make if his act. Maybe Jacqui will share what she thought about his actions? This was an incredible experience for both. Jacqui smiled warmly at Tom and could see that he was pleasantly satisfied with Jacqui allowing him to be very naughty once again.

"Tom, we need to go, we've got 1 hour till check out" Tom needed a shower to rinse away all of Jacqui's body scents, this was something the he struggled with, he wanted her with him on the journey home. But this was not possible, he needed to shower which displeased him. They had to go...

Chapter 5...Saying our goodbyes.

Both managed to organise themselves, and vacate the room by 11-55am.

They agreed to drive back to the park to have a spot of lunch. It was a gorgeous sunny day and their time this afternoon would be a lovely way to end a wonderful weekend. However, Tom had other ideas to extend their romance by seducing Jacqui just once more.

They waited for ages for their lunch order, in fact, Tom was so impatient that he put his hand up and was given the wrong order, silly Tom he thought. As they chatted and joked about nothing, Jacqui spoke to Tom making him share just one happy tear for her.

After lunch and getting pestered by horny wasps, they decided to move Rosie to "their spot". This was the secluded car parking space in the park where they had made love in Toms old car before Rosie. They parked up and walked up the private roadway to a secluded area to embrace for the last time before Jacqui made her long journey home to Sunderland. They cuddled again and got so horny,

that Tom suggested one final kiss and cuddle in the back of Rosie.

They wandered back, stripped off as quick as they both could, Tom entered his lover once more and Jacqui was got extremely excited and very wet. Tom withdrew and was encouraged to go down on Jacqui. Like every other time, Tom was like a kid in a candy store, he found Jacqui's pussy the sweetest cunt he had ever tasted in his whole sexual life. He could see her building up to another orgasm so he then concentrated on fucking her with his fingers. She took one finger easily, then the second one. He could see her getting extremely aroused and knew she wouldn't be long in cumming for him. He inserted all three of his middle fingers and gently forced them into her.

She responded, her moans increased and within a minute, she was cumming all over Toms three fingers. Tom has never heard her moan so loudly before and for so long. Her orgasm was the biggest and loudest, not to mention the strongest one yet. They took a moment in each other's arms to calm down again.

They both got dressed very quickly and cuddled for a few minutes until their euphoria had diminished.

They both knew the clock was ticking away and both felt that uneasy pressure. They drove back to Maisie and prepared to depart to their normal everyday lives again.

Eventually they said their goodbyes and Tom left first to allow Jacqui to prepare for her journey home. Both were feeling a huge sadness as they never knew when thy would both be together again.

Within ten minutes, Jacqui called Tom to ask him to return as she couldn't get her car boot opened.

He returned immediately and managed to get her personal possessions out of the boot via the rear seat. And again, they kissed, cuddled and hugged each other and wished each other a safe journey home.

Tom left again to return to his normal everyday life as Jacqui started on her long way home.

Tom was so sad to be leaving the woman who he loved and cared for. He wanted more, he needed more, she made Tom the happiest man on this earth and he thrived from this woman his new life now.

Jacqui returned to her lifestyle, and expressed similar feelings of love and wanting Tom over the next few days. They just loved each other so much, a love that nobody would ever take away from them. This was both their commitment to each other.

They are now meeting again, this time in Dumfries and are staying two nights and I have no doubts in my mind that their record of "nine achieved orgasms" will be beaten by at least one more time... Tom cannot wait.

The end...🧸🌹💙😘🤫