All Comments on 'Their 1st Meet - Nine Orgasms'

by Tommy1619

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IR ???

I started to read this because it's a new writer and I had to see how they were going to accomplish nine orgasms. I skim read as much as I could tolerate, when it got to the part that she sucked his cock for 90 minutes I laughed and realized what an uninformed idiot you are. When you finally graduate high school you may want to try another story, then again, maybe not.

Tommy1619Tommy1619about 4 years agoAuthor
Please read again your negative, inaccurate, immature, comment. Thank you.

The comment left (from an anonymous person, very brave!) was completely inaccurate. If you kindly read it again you will see that you were completely wrong with your assumptions.

Read Below and you will see how stupid you really look.

This story was 100% true, and I was referring to the passion and the closeness I experienced with this wonderful, affectionate woman. Get your facts correct before criticising someone else’s wonderful weekend with their very much loved a Lover.

Thank you.

“They eventually both fell asleep in each other's arms, Tom woke very early to find Jacqui still asleep. Tom then watched, admired, and stroked her forehead so lightly, then he caressed her hand, and she responded again, even though she appeared to be asleep.

This continued this for 90 minutes and Tom loved every second of it-he wants more of this soon. For Tom, it was one of the most romantic part of his weekend, if not, the most important part or their loving weekend.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Somewhere......

Somewhere...... oh boy this story sounds like so much fun, was it really 9 times over the 36 hours, I especially like the parts in the open air. A real love story come true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous