Their First Play Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been up her ass. Want to get a wash cloth and clean him first?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Patti said as she went into the bathroom. A minute later she was kneeling beside Jim and holding his cock in a warm, wet, soapy washcloth. As she scrubbed gently the cock began to grow. Jim moved and opened his eyes. He thought Jan was at his cock but saw her sitting in a chair behind Pete. He sat up wondering who was holding his cock. The woman he saw was smaller than Jan, with very short blond hair and a great smile. She put a finger to his lips and he understood, "Don't speak."

He watched as she finished cleaning his cock and then bent to it and took all of it into her mouth.

Jan watched for a few seconds and then knelt beside Pete and sucked his cock into her mouth. Pete opened his eyes and smiled. Anna's face was an inch from his. He kissed her awake, pushing his tongue inside her mouth. He met no resistance. In five seconds he found enthusiasm.

Jim put his hand on Patti's head and pulled her off him. He guided her up to his face and they kissed. He whispered, "I'm just too sensitive to have you keep sucking me. Can I have a rain-check?"

"Rain, sun, cloudy weather, dead of night or daytime. By the way, I'm Patti."

"I'm Jim. Nice to meet you."

They both smiled and kissed again. She found Jim's hand and put it on her breast.

Pete said, "Honey, please! I'm almost raw meat! I need to rest a little." Jan giggled and said, "Anna fucked you raw? How great is that?"

"Pete's raw, Jim's too sensitive to fuck me. I haven't cum all day! Jan can you help me out?" Patti bemoaned.

"Eat my own sister's cunt? Not me! Wait! Anna, is your tongue raw?"

"No, Mistress."

"Then crawl between Patti's legs and eat her pussy. She needs you to give her a great orgasm. I want her to squirt!"

"That's not fair," Patti said, "I never squirt!"

Anna moved between Patti's legs and used her hands to open her wide. She dove in and ate Patti with purpose. Her hands played with Patti's tits, pulled at her nipples, returned to her pussy and teased her g-spot. She spread Patti wide and licked her gently then with force. Everyone else watched and Patti squirmed.

Patti said, "Oh, sweet Jesus! She's incredible! Yes! Right there!" Anna moved from right there and touched her somewhere else. "No! Go back! Oh, Wait! Right there! I'm so close!" Her hips lifted and her breath came in ragged gasps. Anna reached up and pinched Patti's nipples hard and then quickly shoved two fingers inside finding the g-spot again and stroking it.

Patti arched so hard only the back of her head and her heels were on the floor. Her scream began and a fountain of clear juices spewed out of her, drenching the floor and Anna. Anna didn't back away. She kept sucking, licking and using her fingers on Patti.

Patti grabbed Anna by the hair and screamed "Stop!" Anna stopped. Patti flopped flat on the floor and Anna looked at Mistress Jan.

"Mistress, may I clean her and the floor? She made a mess."

Jan, Pete and Jim laughed and Jan nodded. Anna ran into the bathroom and came back with two towels. She knelt and cleaned up. Patti was helped up and Anna wiped her off then sat her on a clean towel. Patti watched as Anna cleaned up and returned the soaked towel to the bathroom. When Anna came back she dropped to her knees on the floor facing Mistress Jan and she looked at the floor.

Patti said, "I don't believe it! She's been a sub for years! No one starts that good."

"Thank you, Mistress." Anna said. She felt a genuine satisfaction that she had pleased all four of the people, especially Jan. She wondered what all this meant in her relationship with Master Jim. She wondered if the hours between that moment and two the next afternoon would continue to have her serving and being used.

Suddenly she had a thought that surprised her. When she had thought about what might happen between her and her husband she automatically called him Master Jim. Things had already changed between them. She smiled, realizing she liked what had happened and expected more of it. Wanted more of it. Mistress Jan led Anna to the shower and joined her under the hot water once again.

When they were done Patti took Jim and Pete in and got the three of them clean. They dressed. Jim, Pete, Jan and Patti dressed in normal street clothes. Anna was given her red bra, red stockings and red thong to wear with the thin t-shirt she had worn to Subway.

Patti had trouble keeping her hands off Anna. When they went to the cars to leave Mistress Jan had Master Jim ride with Patti. Anna sat in the very back of the SUV driven by Pete. Mistress Jan sat shotgun. Nothing was said to Anna as they traveled. Jim and Patti talked, mostly about what he could expect at the dinner party they were headed towards.

Patti parked at the curb. Pete parked in the driveway behind two other SUV's. He opened the back clamshell door to the SUV to let Anna out. As soon as she stood Jan held out her hand to Anna. Anna started to reach her hand out and Pete said, "Mistress wants the t-shirt."

Anna didn't even look around to see if she was safe, being watched or in danger. She just lifted the t-shirt up and off. Jan tossed it in the back of the SUV where Anna had been sitting. Pete closed the clamshell door and gently pushed Anna towards the front door.

Her four Doms followed her to the porch. Jan said, "Ring the bell. No matter who answers tell them you came for dinner and your name is dessert."

Anna touched the button and the door opened. A six foot tall man who easily weighed three hundred muscled pounds opened the door and ignored the four people behind Anna.

"Who the fuck are you little girl?" He asked in a gravely voice.

"I have come for dinner. My name is dessert."

The door swung open wide and the man said, "I want a taste of dessert before you come in."

Anna did not move. Mistress Jan said, "I brought dessert. You must ask me for a taste."

He smiled and asked, "Mistress Jan, may I have permission to taste the sauce of the dessert you brought?"

"One finger taste. No more."

"That will be fine, Mistress. I have big fingers."

"Anna pull the thong out of the way and spread your legs. Mike wants a taste."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you." She smiled and spread for Mike. His middle finger dipped into her completely and then he slowly pulled it back out. It went directly into his mouth and he made a theatrical performance of sucking his finger.

He moved aside and thanked Jan for the taste. He did not thank Anna. Inside Jim was introduced to everyone. Anna paid attention, even though no one spoke to her. Everyone said something to Jan, Pete or Jim about her but nothing to her.

Patti had gone into the kitchen and her return was to announce dinner. There were places at the long table for everyone except Anna. Jan handed Anna a sharp knife and a serving spoon. Anna knew what to do. She served Mistress Jan first, then Pete and then Jim. She ignored the others at the table. She cut meet and served bites to Jan, Pete and Jim. She didn't spill anything, bump anyone or say anything except Thank you. When everyone was done eating they stood and left the table. Jan was last to get up.

"Anna, you have done so very well. I am proud and happy. Take all the dishes and things into the kitchen. Mike will deal with things after they are in the kitchen. You may eat anything on the table. You may not drink any wine or other beverage except water. You must have the dining room clean and be in the living room when the clock chimes the hour." She kissed Anna on the mouth and walked out. By the clock Anna knew she had eleven minutes. She took two bites of chicken and carried plates to the kitchen. She handed Mike the plates and thanked him for helping. Each trip got her a couple bites, and got Mike another thank you.

She gulped a half glass of water on the second to last trip. After she had taken all the glasses, dishes and serving plates to the kitchen she folded the tablecloth and took it to Mike. The dining room was clean. Mike waved at her to hurry.

As the chime of the clock sounded Mistress Jan looked towards the doorway to the dining room. Anna stood just inside the living room, looking down with her arms behind her back.

Jim looked at his wife and his heart almost burst with the pride he felt. She was his. Mistress Jan stood up and said, "This dessert was brought by me to this dinner, but I cannot take full credit for her. Her full time master is Jim, and credit for who she is goes to him."

People clapped. Jan continued, "She is here to serve. You may not strike her or otherwise bruise or damage her. Ladies I can verify she eats pussy better than most women. Pete tells me she sucks cock better than most men and women. Pete and Jim have recently filled her pussy and her ass. Both are available for your pleasure. I will stop the festivities in time for us to get home before midnight. By the way, her name is Anna."

Jan sat down and before anyone moved or spoke she addressed Anna. "Anna, each of these people is my friend. Serve them as if they are me, Master Pete or Master Jim. You may cum as often as you like."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you for letting me serve your friends." And serve them she did.