Their First Taste of Alyx

Story Info
Michelle and AJ give Alyx her first threesome.
3.2k words
4.7
9.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost two in the morning and UFC 400 was finally in the books. Although the fights were over, Alyx was only about half-way through her last drink of the night. She thought to herself that AJ and Michelle were great hosts and she was enjoying the conversations, but she hoped she wasn't overstaying her welcome. She felt that she just needed a little while to sober up a little before she could drive home. Little did she know that AJ and Michelle had other plans for her.

AJ had invited a few friends over for the evening to watch the fights. He's hosted events at his house before, so it was nothing out of the usual for the group. The difference was that this time, Jack, Alyx's husband, didn't come along for the ride. When she walked through the front door alone, AJ immediately looked at Michelle for approval. He was boyishly pleased when Michelle smiled back at him and winked. They had a way of communicating with each other without expression of words. After 15 years of being with the man, Michelle knew exactly what was on his mind, and she was more than eager for the same. It had been a while since she had the sweet taste of pussy in her mouth, and she knew it was within grasp when Alyx walked through the door. So, being the good host she was, she walked over and greeted Alyx with a hug and a smile.

AJ and Michelle had previously spoken about Alyx. They both found her attractive, and got along well with her. AJ had even jokingly suggested that she join them in bed one evening after drinks at a bar. As with many other truths said in jest, his joke was mainly a feeler for how she would take the suggestion. He was pleased when she appeared to be intrigued by the proposal that evening. Now, he intended to follow through with his suggestion.

The other guests slowly trickled out, eager to climb into their own beds for the night. But, Alyx lingered, slowly sipping the Long Island Tea that AJ had made for her. She sat at the kitchen island next to Michelle and remembered the comment that AJ had made that one evening. She had heard his comment, and then watched as he laughed it off. She had, in fact, been intrigued by it. She initially thought it might have been the alcohol talking. However, after hanging out with the couple on a few occasions, she could see their intention at times. A lingering hug here, a held gaze there. Moreover, it was both of them. Alyx didn't fail to notice the brush of Michelle's hand down her ass when they hugged at the door earlier. Now she sat at the island with them, and felt a sudden urge to stay. She took a bigger sip of her drink.

"Would you like another?" AJ asked Michelle. Already knowing what her answer would be, he grabbed the bottle of rum.

"Sounds good, I'm wide awake" Michelle responded.

"What about you?" AJ asked as he put down the rum and grabbed the bottle of tequila. He loved tequila. He felt that it brought out the Latin lover inside of him. Or perhaps, just encouraged him a little.

"I'm not sure that I should. I'll have to make it home eventually!" Alyx wryly laughed off the comment. Now she was the one speaking truth through jokes. She felt the blood rush to her face. Her urge to stay made her blush, but she still wasn't exactly sure what she was staying for. She knew what she wanted, but she had never done it before. She wasn't even really sure if people actually did that, or if it was just fantasy played out in pornography videos.

"You know what, sure. If you're going to stay up anyway, I won't turn down another drink. I'll just let Jack know that I'll be out a little longer tonight" she said.

Then Alyx heard the words she had been longing for. "You could always stay if you need to, we have plenty of room" Michelle responded.

As Michelle said the words, she looked directly into Alyx's eyes. Michelle could see the desire. She remembered what it was like. Wondering if it was really going to happen. She recalled her first time sharing her husband with another woman. There was a lot of confusion and awkwardness at first. Communication about what was allowed and what was off limits. She could see the confusion in Alyx's eyes now, and wanted to let her know that it was ok. She wanted to let Alyx know that she wanted her too.

So they all had another drink. There's something about the combination of rum, tequila, vodka, gin, triple sec, and coke that calms the nerves. Obviously the amount of liquor! With liquor comes liquid courage, and right around three o'clock, AJ was full of it. The conversation was going well, and Jack didn't seem to mind that Alyx was going to be late. AJ figured it was a good time to take his shot.

"Hey, have you thought about what I said at all?" AJ asked Alyx.

"What part?" Alyx laughed back at him, "you've said a lot of things!"

"The part about licking my wife's pussy" he said with a big smile.

"AJ!" Michelle exclaimed with a big grin on her face. She couldn't believe him sometimes. She knew him to be a go-getter, but he could be so crude at times. While she enjoyed his dominance, she also knew some women were put off by such straight-forwardness.

"You'll have to excuse him," she said. "He's obviously had one too many!" But, as she set her gaze back on Alyx, she was somewhat surprised by what she saw.

Alyx sat smiling back at them. She gazed at AJ in disbelief, and then embarrassingly at Michelle. She was not accustomed to the bluntness, but found it wildly arousing. She felt the blood rush to her face again. She sat there for a few moments, collecting her thoughts and mustering an appropriate response.

"Actually, I have," she said sheepishly. "I've thought about it a lot, and I've wondered if Michelle knew about what you had said".

Now Michelle knew it was her turn. She was somewhat annoyed in the way that he did it, but was relieved that AJ made the first move. She could see that Alyx was putting herself out on a limb. Michelle wanted to let Alyx know that her desires were welcome in this house. But, also let her know how strong their marriage was.

"Honey, we have no secrets. I've known that AJ has wanted you for a while now. And, now that I've gotten to know you... well, let's just say, we both want you to stay" Michelle said to Alyx. She smiled as she said it. It was a smile of assurance, not of jest.

Not even ten minutes later, Alyx found herself lying naked on AJ and Michelle's bed with Michelle's face between her legs. Alyx was on her back, and Michelle was kneeling on the floor at the edge of the bed. This was the first time a woman has ever licked Alyx's pussy. Michelle's tongue was smaller and more gentle, but she could flick it so much faster. Alyx has always been one to get plenty wet, but with the new sensation between her legs, she was already soaking the bed sheets.

Michelle was happy to have the taste of Alyx's pussy in her mouth. She knew it would be sweet, but did not expect how wet Alyx got. Michelle wondered if Alyx was a squirter, and was intent on finding out. Michelle flickered her tongue up and down Alyx's clit while sucking on her pussy lips, a trick that AJ had taught her. Alyx moaned and gasped in pleasure. Michelle could feel Alyx's body tighten up, and her legs began to squeeze around her head. Suddenly, Alyx let out a loud moan, and Michelle could feel every muscle in Alyx's body tighten. Michelle continued to suck and flicker until Alyx's body relaxed, and Alyx pushed Michelle's face away from her pussy. Alyx thought to herself that it felt incredible, but it was sensory overload and she needed just a minute to recover. She laid there with her eyes wide open for a few moments, and then moved her gaze over to AJ.

Michelle also looked over at AJ, who was sitting in a lounge chair next to the bed, watching. AJ smiled at her. Michelle smiled back. Michelle took pleasure in making their sex toys cum, especially when she could do it first. It was almost an unspoken competition between her and AJ. But, competition or not, they had long ago made a deal that their sex toys would always be for both of them to play with. She figured that Alyx would need a minute to recover. So, Michelle crawled over to where AJ was seated and undid his belt.

AJ was rock hard under his pants. He enjoyed watching his wife pleasure another woman. He was far from a cuckold, but instead could empathize with Alyx's orgasm. He knew well how good Michelle was with her mouth, and now he was excited to get a taste. Michelle took AJ's pants all the way off and threw them aside. She grabbed AJ's cock and could feel his precum on the head. She took the head of his dick in her mouth and sucked all of the salty juice off of it. Once she was done with that, she took the rest of his dick deeper in her mouth. Her tongue was just about to AJ's ball sack before he let out his first moan. Michelle slowly slid her mouth up and down AJ's dick, urging him to moan louder and more frequently.

At the sound of that, Alyx turned onto her side to get a better view. She has never watched any sexual acts in person and was amazed at her immediate arousal. She watched as Michelle took every inch of AJ's cock deep into her throat. AJ was laid back in the chair now with his legs hanging off. Michelle was between his legs on her knees, one hand on AJ's chest, and the other tightly wrapped around his dick. Michelle looked back in Alyx's direction and noticed that she was watching intently.

"Come here" Michelle urged Alyx, "have a taste".

Alyx felt embarrassed at having been caught watching, but obediently went over to the chair and joined Michelle on her knees. Michelle kept her hand wrapped around AJ's dick, and moved it like a joystick in Alyx's direction. Alyx eagerly took AJ's cock in her mouth. She felt like her thin lips could barely get around it. She wasn't expecting such girth. She also didn't possess Michelle's lack of gag reflex, so she couldn't get her mouth all the way down. Michelle didn't care, though. Michelle grabbed the back of Alyx's head and gently, but firmly, pressed Alyx's head down AJ's shaft. Alyx gagged. She backed off, but Michelle wouldn't let her mouth come off of AJ.

"You can do it, take it all in your mouth." Michelle said to Alyx, trying to encourage AJ's cock deeper into Alyx's throat. Michelle knows that AJ enjoys the gagging sound. Now that he heard it, Michelle was sure that AJ would be grabbing Alyx by her hair and fucking her face eventually.

Alyx obeyed. She widened her mouth and took AJ's cock deep in her mouth. Now she felt two hands on her head. AJ and Michelle both had a hand on Alyx's head, controlling her. They gripped her hair as her head bobbed up and down. Every once in a while, AJ would press a little harder, just to hear Alyx gag. Michelle joined in, rubbing her tongue up and down the base of AJ's cock, trying to match Alyx's rhythm. Michelle took her hand off of AJ and put it between Alyx's legs. She was still soaking wet. Michelle rubbed Alyx's pussy lips together, and then slid her middle finger up the middle, massaging her clit. Alyx moaned. AJ moaned at the sensation of Alyx humming on his cock. Then, Michelle took her middle and ring finger and slid it inside of Alyx. Alyx moaned louder. Michelle slid her fingers as far as she could into Alyx and rubbed back and forth, from front to back. She was intent in knowing if Alyx was a squirter.

Alyx was now quivering with pleasure. Every time she moaned she could feel AJ's hands pressing harder on her head. Michelle's fingers felt just like her favorite toy. Alyx thought to herself that she's never squirted that she knows of, but if she ever did this would for sure do the trick. Then suddenly she felt Michelle's hand leave her pussy. Michelle stood up and grabbed Alyx by her hair. Michelle pulled up. Steady, firm pressure with a solid grip around Michelle's pony tail until Michelle's mouth disconnected from AJ and she stood up. Then Michelle grabbed Alyx's face and turned her away from AJ. Michelle kissed Alyx passionately and released the grip on her hair. Michelle moved her grip to the front of Alyx's neck, and said "sit".

Michelle pushed Alyx backwards onto AJ's lap. Alyx was facing away from AJ, and could now feel his hands come around her body and grab her breasts firmly. AJ's hands found their way to Alyx's nipples and pinched. At almost the same time, Michelle put her hands on each of Alyx's inner thighs and spread her legs. Michelle then dropped back down to her knees and took AJ's dick head into her hand and mouth. This time, instead of sucking the juices off, she allowed her spit to linger on his dick. Then she moved her mouth to Alyx's pussy, which was just above. She gave Alyx's clit one good lick and then guided AJ's dick into her pussy. AJ thrust his hips upward into Alyx's pussy and Alyx gave out a sudden squeal. AJ's thickness spread her pussy open. It surprised her at first, but then she relaxed her ass down onto AJ and took him deep inside of her. Now she was completely glad that she stayed for that extra drink.

Michelle stood back up and pushed Alyx's back flat against AJ. Then she climbed up and straddled both arms of the chair. She leaned forward and hovered her pussy right on Alyx's mouth, which was wide open. Feeling the sudden warmth of Michelle's pussy, Alyx immediately tried to return the sensations that Michelle had given her. She flicked her tongue and sucked on Michelle's pussy while she grinded her hips back and forth onto AJ.

AJ spoke directly into Alyx's ear "stick two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass while you lick her... she loves that!"

"Mmm-hmm" Alyx couldn't even speak, but did as she was told. Michelle felt Alyx's fingers enter her body and let out a loud "oh God!" AJ did know what she liked. It turned her on even more to think that AJ was using a live "toy" to please her.

All three of them slowly grinded on each other, their bodies finding a rhythm that pleased all three simultaneously. Michelle looked down at AJ and asked "do you like her pussy, baby?"

"Yes ma'am," he replied, "but, now I want yours".

Slowly, Michelle climbed down off of the chair. Alyx stood up, hesitantly. AJ stood behind her and grabbed Michelle. AJ kissed her passionately. Then, he grabbed her by the hand and walked toward the bed. Michelle grabbed Alyx's hand and brought her along. AJ laid down on his back.

"How do you want me?" Michelle asked.

"Reverse cowgirl" AJ said without hesitating.

With that, she climbed up on top of AJ and straddled his legs. She began lowering her hips back onto AJ, and suddenly he grabbed her ass and stopped her. AJ waved Alyx over to him. Alyx climbed up on the bed. As she got closer to AJ, he grabbed her by her hair and guided her mouth back to his dick. She obeyed and took him back into her mouth. Only two strokes in, AJ suddenly pulled her head back towards his face. "You got your cum early, now it's your turn to make her cum".

"Yes sir" Alyx said obediently.

AJ released his grip on her head, and then he grabbed Michelle's hips and guided her pussy onto his dick. Michelle bounced her ass up and down on AJ's dick a few times before he grabbed her legs and repositioned them in front of her. Now she was laying flat on top of him, her back on his chest. AJ grabbed Michelle's inner thighs with both hands and spread her legs apart. Almost immediately, Alyx slid in and buried her face into Michelle's pussy. AJ held Alyx's head in place. Michelle grinded her hips on top of AJ while Alyx was licking her clit. Michelle could feel Alyx's tonge go from the top of her clit, down the lips of her pussy, and down to AJ's balls. She could also feel AJ's control over Alyx's head. Then she heard him... "now you be a good girl and cum on daddy's dick".

That was the tipping point. Michelle felt the orgasm building in her toes and climb up her body. She tensed up and whispered "Don't stop. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum, don't stop". Alyx continued to lick, AJ continued to pump, and Michelle began to cum. She let out her loudest moan of the evening and yelled "Oh yes! Thank you, daddy!"

Michelle's orgasm caused a ripple effect in AJ. He could feel Michelle's body tensing up on top of him. This caused her to squeeze and tighten her pussy around his cock. Combine the sensation of Alyx licking his shaft and balls with Michelle's pussy and the sound of her pleasure, and he was ready to erupt. AJ shot his load of hot, sticky cum into Michelle. She continued to grind on him and the cum dripped down the sides of his cock. Alyx licked up every drop she could find. When Michelle finally stopped grinding on him, Alyx pulled AJ's cock out of Michelle and sucked him dry. Then she started in on Michelle's pussy and sopped up every visible drop of AJ's cum. She wanted them to know that she appreciated the invitation, and she was always taught to clean up her mess.

After laying still and giggling for a few minutes, all three of them stood up off of the bed. They each got dressed as they discussed their favorite parts of the episode. They had no idea what time it was, but daylight was breaking outside so Alyx decided she would just head home. They all walked into the kitchen and AJ grabbed a phone on the island to check the time. He thought it was his phone, but when he picked it up and lit up the screen, he was surprised by a different background. It was a picture of Alyx, her husband, and her daughter. At the top of the screen was a notification of a message from Jack hours earlier. The preview read "Take some videos for me".

Now AJ stood there, wondering, "did they know the whole time?!"