Their New Free Use Life

Story Info
When hormones change, they decide on a Free Use life.
1.5k words
4.1
33.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J and C had always had an exceptional sex life. While they met later in life than a lot of couples, they certainly wasted no time in catching up, both in volume of fucking and the creativity with which they approached their mutually favorite pass-time. J was an experienced Dominant and C a lifelong Submissive. Their kinks were identical, if not disturbing to many.. When the two met, J was 47 and still strong, fit and vibrantly sexual - his rigorous workout routine keeping him younger looking and acting than his peers. 6'2" and 225 pounds of predominantly muscle, he was an imposing figure. Thick head of hair and good looking, C still fawned over him. C, in her own right, was head turning. When they met, she was 41 and had an absolutely astounding body. 5'6" with DDD breasts and a bubble butt, both of which defied gravity in a way that J was hopeless to resist. Beautifully soft brown hair that she kept shoulder length, J always had at least one hand wrapped up in it. In all his years and experience, he'd never lusted after anyone like this. And anomalous to previous relationships, his desire and demand for her body only intensified over the years.

Now several years later they remained in good shape. Maybe a few more lines on their faces since they'd met, but they remained a beautiful and vibrant couple. J wanted C ferociously and regularly. They had a commitment to each other that their connection was most important and they found that connection most easily when J was inside her very frequently- daily in fact, with few exceptions. They had a defined Dominant / Submissive relationship. She addressed him most often as "Sir" or "Daddy" and his favorite term for her was "babygirl". They'd visit local dungeons when traveling to cities that had good ones with facilities for rent, and they'd outfitted their home with all the rigging they both wanted to play out their important sex life. Free Use was common for their play and so was Consensual Non-Consent. They regularly played out rape scenes and poker face / sex doll scenarios. This is all to describe their kinks as highly expressive and adventurous. ...until C began to notice change. Nothing changed in her desire and commitment to satisfy J. Their connection was still of utmost importance to her, however her own ferocious desires had waned. With no other changes in their relationship or environmental factors, a trip to her doctor confirmed she was experiencing early menopause. Always an open book, they talked about this development and the options. Not wanting to risk other health impacts associated with hormone therapy, they decided against any form of intervention.

C's mind was made up. She would keep J satisfied. He was still ravenous for her and she was going to keep his balls drained, his kinks satisfied and a smile on his face. Her solution was that he was to use her body as his cum dumpster. They'd incorporated free use in the past, but now with her own desires waning, it would likely become a fact that she'd have no actual sex drive of her own and that he would be using her disinterested body.. She committed this to herself and to him. That he could use her holes for his pleasure day or night. Regardless of her mood.

And so time went on and their sex life did end up evolving as anticipated. J now in his early 50's, though still with the sex drive of a 30 year old. C still a stunner in her mid 40's, more desirable now than ever, though sort of indifferent as to sex. C did make good on her promise to keep J satisfied, always, and without argument or protest.

Many people fantasize about the concept of Free Use, but it's often portrayed in porn videos and goofy erotic writing blogs as a lover coaxed into doing something, who invariably starts to enjoy it and becomes participatory in the event. This was certainly not the case for C.

She allowed her mouth and throat to be fucked, much in the same way that she allowed a dental cleaning. It became commonplace for J to grab her by the hair unceremoniously just shove his limp dick in her mouth. He always did love the feel of it growing in her mouth, and watching the concern grow in her eyes as it grew and grew down her throat. Always ending in her coughing and sputtering, just before he grabbed her again and really fucked her mouth. Her face felt like a play thing to him and that's probably how J viewed it. She did have her tricks though. When she didn't have much time or REALLY wasn't in the mood, she'd stick a spit lubed finger up his ass; though this too had its down side as the volume of cum J produced when having his prostate massaged was sometimes overwhelming to swallow. And J being a man, he of course loved to see her face painted with cum, and it ALWAYS ended up in her hair and messed up her makeup and she just wished he'd cum down her throat already.. Regardless of these feelings, she'd always finish with a passive look, if not a contented smile - cum covered face, ruined makeup and bloodshot eyes notwithstanding.

Having her pussy used wasn't bad, and most times it didn't even interrupt activities. J would take her while she cooked or in the quiet time of the evening when C was reading. He'd fuck her when she was on work calls and she quickly learned to go off camera when he walked in the room with "that look". Times like this, he'd stand her up and bend her over, fucking her hard and fast until he came inside her. He would wake her up periodically in the mornings, his cock pressing in for a morning fuck. Often he was kind enough to lube his cock, but his occasional dark moods had him dry fucking her which always left her sore for days. She knew to keep her pussy hairless, per their D/S contract. Despite her now negligible sex drive, she did have to admit that she still loved the feel of being completely filled with his cum. He loved watching it escape from her pussy and on more than one occasion he'd scoop it from her gaping hole and rub it on her face or boobs.. Boys and their desire to mark territory. Regardless of these silly things, she let him have his fun. She didn't actually like the sex, but she loved him being satisfied and reveled in his post-coital collapse and cuddling.

J did have a number of fetishes and C's feet were tops on his list. One of their rules was that C was to maintain her feet at all times such that they were presentable and soft. He would occasionally put her in his favorite "fuck-me" heels for for the day - whether she was at the office, out running errands or simply at home doing,, whatever. When she was working on her laptop and he knew she needed to focus, he'd pull her feet to his lap, take his cock out and use them to get off, forcing a footjob while she worked. He'd lube them and slide his cock between them, and eventually cum all over her feet. She loved him and appreciated him for recognizing that every once in a while she really did need to focus without being assaulted by his cock in a more intrusive way.

Her ass though was the purest endeavor of love. In years past, she would masturbate while he fucked her ass, most often ending in earth shattering orgasm of her own. These days though, it was the most difficult of his desires to satiate. And she always took pride, through the pain, in her ability to take his massive cock. The way he pounded her ass with no less vigor than he fucked her pussy or mouth.. He loved to see her ass gape and he would pop his huge cock head from her poor little asshole and admire it winking at him. He fucked her. Relentlessly. She leaned hard into her sub-space on these occasions, her internal dialogue telling herself that her asshole was just a fuck hole for him and that it wasn't attached to her at all. Her ass was a fuck toy and only something to be cummed in. It was these nights that were the most difficult and also, oddly, the most satisfying because she knew she did a good job. And he always gave her the best after care. Giving her a warm bath and taking care of her spent body afterward.

While no true sexual satisfaction came from these things, in time she took pride in this new "role". Always a defined D/S relationship between the two of them, her recognition and what she leaned into was this ultimate form of submissiveness. The true and absolute fuck toy, used for making his orgasm and repository of his copious loads of cum. Such was her life. And oddly, she found pleasure in this usage.