Their Own World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think? Gimme your hand."

He shot her a look telling her she was nuts but it bounced off the puppy dog face she was making. He shook his head and gave her his hand which she practically shoved into her panties. Immediately, he circled her clit. She was very wet, though he'd only had one other occasion to compare it to.

"Shit, I...Thought you'd...Tell me to stop," she huffed out.

"It's just multitasking. As long as I don't look at you I won't kill us."

"Go in," she begged him.

From that angle, he could barely curve a finger to the first knuckle inside her opening. Pulling out of her pants, he said, "Can't reach."

Right away, Katie kicked off her shoes and began wrestling her panties and jeans over her bubble butt.

"Katie, what if we get pulled over again? This is unexplainable."

"We won't get pulled over if you stay on the back roads," she countered.

T shut up as that was really his only argument. The thrill of the situation came from so many levels that he was in no position to argue. Her jeans, panties, and even her socks were all pulled off as fast as she could. When she was completely naked from the waist down, she tossed her underwear into his lap to play with.

Looking down at her gift, he asked, "You know about that too?"

"Duh, I always left them on your pillow," she teased. He picked them up to smell her arousal. Surprisingly, Katie played with herself while watching. "Fuck that's really hot," she declared.

Deciding to tease her back, he licked the remaining wetness off to her shocked expression.

"Take it out," she demanded.

"Seriously," he said, unsure of how far she would take things.

"I wanna look at my cock while I play with your pussy," she said mischievously.

His sister sure had a way of putting things that made him go along with anything, no matter how insane. Adding sex into the situation only made her ten times harder to resist. He unbuttoned and unzipped himself, not knowing how to continue.

"Let me help," she offered, leaning over to grab his pants.

With his left foot placed firmly on the floor, he took his right off the gas pedal and lifted up his rear. Thankfully, she knew how precarious a position it was so she worked them down to his thighs quickly. Digging through the hole in his boxers, she pulled out her brother's big hardening member. She started to stroke him, licking it to make it wet to his delight. Not wanting to ruin her surprise for the night, she sat back in the passenger seat facing him.

With her knees up to her face, she asked, "How do I look?"

He glanced at her face, back to the road, then directly at her shaved, pink-centered opening staring back at him.

"I can't wait to lick you I swear," he declared.

"I'm looking forward to that as well but I meant my feet," she clarified.

He glanced at her feet held up in front of what he had originally zeroed in on. Her toes were painted Metallic Green, which he would deny knowledge of to anyone else.

"Oh yeah, they look cute," he said confusedly.

"I thought you had a thing for feet. You're always painting my nails whenever I actually do it. And the foot rubs, fuck, how could you ever wonder if I was in love with you or not."

T laughed, "Oh, I just love pampering you. You're the one girl who would never take me for granted. And you deserve all of it because you pamper me too, I know it. I'm into YOU though and I'm into you doing what I think you're gonna," he said.

"Fuck, you say things that make me wanna fuck you so bad," she said in frustration.

He looked over to her, with complete surprise, momentarily thinking she meant it.

"T!" she alerted.

His eyes snapped back to the road, to find the car heading off into the trees. At 39 mph, a brief flash of responsibility for her life forced him to be calm, and steadily turn the wheel. They were back on the road with a bump that made Katie bump her own head against the window.

"Ow!" she said. It was one of those times you said 'Ow' on impact, even though it didn't hurt.

"Shit, are you okay?" T asked with true concern.

Katie giggled, "I'm fine I just said it. Quick moves though," she complimented. Looking back down, she saw a fairly massive erection. "Whoa," she commented.

Glancing to his crotch, he explained, "Adrenaline, fear, thinking I'm getting away with something; It makes me hard as hell."

Sliding her foot over to poke his pole, she giggled when it bounced back. He focused on the road, not expecting much at first. If foot-jobs felt so good, he would've heard something about it from his friends. Sure, some of the porn he had seen was pretty hot but they...He remembered how many times he teased her about always picking things up off the floor or grabbing something with her monkey feet.

Katie wrapped her toes around him and began sliding them up and down. It barely differed from being jerked off the way she gripped him. At first, she was feeling out the new sensation while lazily sliding her fingers along her slit. He had to remind himself not to look at her, everything about her was distracting. Again he forced his attention to the road, hoping she would finish him fast.

Bowing her legs she wrapped her soles around him to please him that way. The whole footjob thing was easy for her and instantly she knew one day soon she would perfect the technique. Far more interested in his mouth agape as he kept his eyes glued to the road, she abandoned her own needs. With her left foot holding his pole still, she slid her right up and down the underside of his shaft. Eventually, she worked grabbing his head with her toes on the upstroke into her rhythm; it seemed to be a finisher.

"You gotta stop," he warned her.

"Why?" she asked, continuing.

"Because when you make me cum it's out of this world and I'd rather enjoy it. And, I might make a huge mess. Let's just wait," he said, trying to hold it in.

Quickly, she glanced ahead to take in how far along they were. "Take the next right," she commanded.

"What?"

"Next right, bitch. You're not the only one in this relationship giving orders," she told him.

Grinning at her playfulness, he took the next right. They were in the suburbs, nicer suburbs; lots of yard space and far away from one another.

"Alright, another right, or left. Park out of view from any houses obviously," she told him, looking around for a secluded spot.

Along for the ride, T took the next left. The street curved around to a hidden spot unless someone drove by. Parking the car, Katie jumped on him, shoving her tongue in his mouth while stroking him to keep him on the edge. Breaking the kiss, she stared him down with that look he used to fear. Typically, it meant, 'you're not going to believe what I'm about to do'.

She lowered her mouth down continuing to hold his gaze with her playful expression. She turned her attention to one of her favorite parts of her brother. Without warning, she took in the top three inches of him, immediately bobbing her head.

"Katie, oh my god, holy shit," he proclaimed.

Unable to suppress an accomplished grin, she took him in deeper to distract herself. Handjobs were fun and all but sucking him made her so wet. Maybe it was because she knew already how much he liked it, she now loved it too. Getting carried away, she had to remind herself to save some tricks for later. Bracing her left on the driver's seat, her right hand grabbed the bottom half of his pole, while she continued to suck on the top third.

T braced his left hand against his door as if she were going to blow him away, his right grabbed and fondling her ass cheek, causing her to moan around his shaft. She even knew how to use her tongue, much to his delight. Practice had made perfect, he assumed, knowing it had to have been a something, rather than a someone. Jerking and bobbing were in perfect unison and he remembered he had a job too. He relaxed, blocking out where, who, how, why; focusing fully on what.

"I'm cumming," he breathed out soon after.

Katie only hummed in response, not knowing it was the perfect time and place to do so. Pulsing and throbbing in her mouth, she prepared herself to take it all. The first shot hit the back of her throat, making her want to cough and gag. Instead, she pulled off an inch or so, aiming at the inside of her cheek. Solving one problem led to the next, her mouth filling quickly to which she swallowed him down like a professional.

"Fuck," he said, and she continued to suck him after he was spent.

"Is it too sensitive?" she asked, wanting to be perfect for him.

"No just do it softly. Suck it dry," he ordered, immediately feeling embarrassed telling his sister to do such a dirty thing.

Her eyes flickered with excitement and she did what she was told. It said she was willing to do anything he liked. He had every intention of treating her the same as she dutifully cleaned his cock.

"Sooo, how'd I do?" she asked playfully.

"You were incredible," he assured.

"That was really fun. I can't wait for tonight," she teased.

"What's happening tonight?" he asked, already wanting more of what she gave.

"You'll see," she said, popping up to kiss him quickly on the lips.

*****

T had barely stepped through the door when his mom over dramatically stated, "Christ, T what happened to your head?"

The truth about Dave's role in the party the night before was revealed. A typical display of the sibling's defense of each other, their parents never had a chance. T made them fully aware of Katie's self-defense skills, assuring them even alone she was in no danger. Katie defended T's ignorance at Dave's rapey intent with his utter badassness in ending their friendship. Their ultimate goal was to avoid any chastising about how they had always been told Dave was bad news.

After 40ish minutes, George and Eileen were both proud of their children's handling of the situation. Dad was a little too proud of T and Katie both for kicking the shit out of him. Mom was quick to reprimand him for encouraging violence, though she conveyed her true approval by making dinner. Mom making dinner was an occasional treat as both parents had pretty good careers that kept them busy. It was the reason Katie had become a pretty good cook and T had mastered the microwave when his sis wasn't around.

Once the impromptu dinner was finished, the young lovers tried to cram in as many of their Halloween traditions as they could. They carved their pumpkins; Katie's was a typical, yet frightening jack-o'-lantern. T's was a portrait of his favorite zombie, the helicopter pilot from Dawn of the Dead. After quick showers to wash off the pumpkin guts from a little fight they had, it was time to split up. Katie handed out candy while T tried to focus on some horror movie while he waited to be with her again.

For three hours, T made any excuse to go upstairs, just to share a glance or a quick touch with her. With any other girl, he would have been cautious about showing too much affection, especially so soon in their relationship. She responded sweetly every time, giving him a beautiful smile, or touching him when he touched her. Yeah, pretending this was his first relationship with the absolute perfect girl would be easy for him, he thought.

Shortly after ten, George came down for the second part of IT. They glanced knowingly at each other. If he came down that early for a movie, he was getting some later too. Contrary to the hidden feelings, the nightly movie played out as it normally would have. The family joked and laughed during all the scary parts.

Ready to retire back to his wife, George looked over to his kids, both absorbed in whatever was on TV then. Katie lay across T's lap, like a curled up kitten, T playing with her hair as if she were in fact one. Instinctively he smiled at how well his kids cared for one another. Momentarily he considered Eileen's family history but shook the thought. These were his kids, he trusted them and they had always been like this; there was nothing to worry about.

Saying their goodnights, once again, they waited to hear him leave the kitchen above them. Katie popped off the futon and stretched to the delight of her brother.

Finished, she said, "So, I'm going to change into my costume upstairs. You still have your uniform from school?"

T chuckled, "Yeah, why?" he asked.

"We always do couple's costumes right? Now that we're a couple, it'll be more fun," she hinted, knowing he would enjoy it only slightly more than she would.

T remained confused for only a few seconds more before he excitedly said, "Hell yeah I still have it."

Katie giggled at how easy he was. "Oh and grab a couple towels. We're playing out here this time," she ordered before heading upstairs.

*****

T set the futon out into a bed and placed various towels over the cover. He couldn't stop smiling at why such precautions were necessary. He sat there waiting for her in his schoolboy uniform, which made him feel like he was 16 or 17.

15 minutes later, Katie came down. "Are you ready?" she asked from around the corner.

"Yes," he confirmed.

She stepped slowly into view, having walked right out of one of his fantasies. Her dark brown hair was done up in long girlish pigtails, pink lip gloss drew even more attention to the fullness of her lips. Her uniform had so many dress code violations she may have been expelled if she had ever gone to school that way. Her white dress shirt was held together only by the bottom tied below her breasts, none of the buttons were done and the view of her cleavage was enough to start his hardening. Her plaid skirt was rolled up so much he could see her panties from the front and back while her creamy thighs were completely exposed until the plaid knee-high socks.

"Yummy," he said.

Katie giggled, "Mm I like that reaction." She gave him a quick twirl, flashing her cute butt at him. Sitting down next to him with one leg hanging off the bed, she continued, "So, I was thinking tonight we could play a game. Like truth or dare but the object is to learn what turns us on. But first, lose the itchy vest and tie."

T let out a sigh of relief as those were the first things he tore off when school let out.

"Comfortable?" she asked, running her fingers over the bulge in his pants.

"Very," he said happily.

"Good, I'll go first. I like this," she said, gesturing to their uniforms. "It's fun to play dress up and roleplay. It's like we got home early and instead of doing our homework, we fool around before mom and dad get home."

"It's definitely hot and I already have a few outfit requests if you're willing," he admitted.

"Hmm, me too. Actually, I always thought I would pull off Slave-Leia really well," she teased.

T couldn't respond, he only smiled wide and nodded at her.

Katie giggled and said, "Okay it's your turn."

T thought for a few moments before he said, "I got nothing. I mean nothing that you probably don't already know."

"Fine, I'll just keep going until you think of something. Let's see, gotta save the good stuff for last...Ah, I'm totally a voyeur, after watching you and all," she said, twirling one of her pigtails with her fingers.

"Aren't I too? I'm always checking you out, and if I had the chance to watch you play I would absolutely take it."

"I guess, and I definitely owe you a few shows," she said making a kissy face at him.

The light bulb went off and T realized some part of his brain was still being shy about admitting such perversions to his little sister. "Ah, speaking of, I really want to take more pictures of you. Like, sexier than the portraits that we've done before. Does that count?" he asked.

She found it sweet that the idea was obviously half motivated by love and lust, the other half were those artistic imagination wheels turning. Katie shot him a huge grin and said, "We make the rules so I say it counts. Also, I was gonna bring that up too."

She popped off the futon to go grab a towel she had left on the pool table. She placed it next to her spot on the bed gently, giving away there was something hidden inside.

Speedily walking off again, she said, "Don't look in the towel."

Of course, that just made him more curious but she was back soon enough with his laptop.

"Power it on, I have a present for you," she said, handing it over.

Once it was set up, Katie plugged in the flash drive she had hidden in the towel.

Taking over the laptop, she pulled up the first picture, watching her brother's reaction. The first pic was of Katie, holding her hair out of her face and giving the camera a look that dripped with sex. The best part was her naked breasts in the frame, and her face and neck covered in his cum. The next one was another sexy one with her eating some of his seed that she had scooped off her skin. The last two were proof that she was still the old Katie as they were totally goofy; one being a look of fake surprise and the other pretending she was being sprayed in the face during the picture.

T shook his head and said, "I love how these are wicked hot, but silly at the same time."

"It doesn't ruin the mood?" she asked.

"Of course not, I love that about you."

Pleased with his answer, she explained, "So, these are yours now, hide them somewhere on your laptop. I figured we could add to it in the future. But, I'm pretty sure this makes me an exhibitionist, even if you're the only one who gets to see this stuff."

"And like earlier in the car. You like public stuff too," he realized.

"Yeah, I wasn't sure until then but it really turned me on. Pretty sure you liked it too though."

"I did, but I was super nervous. Look, I'm willing to do anything you like but I'll need to take the public stuff slow."

"Easy enough, I'm surprised you let me go as far as I did today."

T blushed despite their conversation. "While it's always been hard to deny you, I sorta have a weak spot for oral," he admitted.

"Mm, I know. It's your turn, and save oral for later," she said trying to hide her excitement as best she could.

T diverted his attention from wondering if he was getting a repeat performance of earlier, back to the photos still up on the laptop. "Um, that."

Katie giggled and asked, "I've fantasized about doing that again, and I'm so down. Do you have a preference? Like where do you like to cum?"

"That's more of a mood thing. I love how you swallow me and it's even hotter you seem to like it." She nodded and he continued, "Sometimes I'll be feeling extra dirty and just wanna cum anywhere on you."

"T, are you saying you want to cum all over your little sister?" she asked teasingly. The pigtails and the schoolgirl outfit only compounded her words with lust.

"Oh fuck, that too."

"What?" she asked, missing his point.

"When you say dirty things and refer to yourself as my little sister or to me as your big bro. It's really hot," he explained, hoping she felt similar.

"Agreed again, and I'm starting to realize we are equally perverted for each other."

"Well this is already the best sex talk with a girlfriend I've ever had," he said happily. "It's your turn."

Ready with her next kink, she shut down the computer before moving it out of her way. She got on her hands and knees with her ass pointed towards him.

"Please be what I think this is?" he asked, reaching out to touch his favorite butt.

"Do it and find out," she hinted, shaking her rear at him.

Without hesitation, he lifted what little the skirt covered and raised his hand up flat. Momentarily he considered how hard he should do it, knowing a little love tap probably wouldn't cut it.

His hand came down harder than she anticipated; medium strength. "Ah, mmmm," escaped her lips despite her trying to hold it in.

"Wow, you really like that," he commented, seeing the mixed look of pain and pleasure scrunching up her face adorably.