Their Own World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do, and even harder than that. But definitely not when anyone's home because they will absolutely know we're up to naughty things," she said.

She froze there for a few more seconds enjoying the remaining sting. Having enough, she sat back in front of T with that mischievous smile again.

With her hands at her sides and he knees bent in front of chest she asked, "Help me take my panties off?"

"Gladly," he said, grinning.

She lifted up with her hands and feet, he slipped them down to her knees easily. Leaning her knees to the side, she pulled them off the rest of the way and handed them over to him as she had earlier.

"Your turn, I wanna understand this one. Watching you earlier was hot but what is it about them? What exactly do you do?" she asked with more curiosity than anything else.

T unzipped his pants, wrestling his length through the hole. Dropping the red panties onto his cock he nodded to her and said, "Stroke it."

Katie reached out and began jerking him, running the fabric along his sensitive skin. "Ah I get it, it's so soft it must feel really good. Have you ever told another girl about it?" she asked, lazily continuing her tugging.

His eyes were closed, enjoying the attention. "Honestly, I've never been interested in anyone else's, only yours. It was the taboo wrongness of it. I couldn't touch you, ever, or so I thought. With your panties, I could smell you, taste you, and put my dick where your pussy had been 10 minutes earlier."

"Hmm, that's oddly sweet and sexy. Guess it's my turn," she said, removing her hand from his erection. T picked up where she left off, continuing to rub her panties against his flesh.

Katie slid the folded up towel between them and said, "I'm into toys." She opened the towel to reveal a dildo with a suction cup base and a pink/ black leopard print vibrator.

"Oh man," T remarked unable to hide a massive grin.

Holding up the dildo, she said, "I'd like you to meet Lil T. Named so because..." she held it up to T's boner to show the real thing was an inch and a half longer.

He reached over to inspect the vibrator, turning it on. It was his turn to give her a look of mischief as he lowered it between her legs. He slipped it under the skirt, moving it in until he saw her expression change, telling him it was between her lips.

Katie rubbed herself against it a few times before pushing it away and saying, "I like where your heads at but we're not done yet."

Standing up off the futon, she looked back at him and asked, "Care if I lose the skirt now?"

"Go for it," he said, realizing he would always be excited to gaze upon her naked bottom.

Dropping it to the floor, she was revealed to him again. She looked back just as he was about to touch. "Wait, before you do that..." Bending over completely, spreading her cheeks as she did, gave T the shock of his life.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," he said in disbelief. There was a pink jewel glittering in the dim light of the room; right where her asshole should have been.

Katie turned around again, taking her seat across from T and loving the astonished look on his face. "Surprise," she stated.

"That's for sure," he mumbled.

"So I like things in my butt. Any questions or comments? Have you ever done that before?"

"I've never been lucky enough, no. Wait, is that why...Tonight?" T asked, clearly excited at the thought of putting his cock anywhere inside his sister.

"No not tonight. I wasn't trying to be a tease, just showing you. You do have permission to use your fingers, or maybe your tongue back there if you don't think it's too gross. I'm pretty cleanly as you know."

"Not gross at all. Jesus, you're like the girl of every wet dream I've ever had," he said, shaking his head at his luck.

"Would you believe that a part of me thought you'd think I was way too much of a slut? Like maybe you'd have feelings for me but I...I thought you might only like good girls."

"I can assure you that's not the case. You're more like the perfect amount of slut. And you're a good girl when it really matters. Mostly you're a bad girl but I love it," he confirmed.

"Yeah, I think I like being called those too; Bad girl, good girl, and slut. Only in private, obviously," she said.

"Okay, I think I'm out of kinky stuff, at least for now. Pretty sure there's not much blood left in my brain at this point anyway." T closed his eyes tight and continued, "Yup, all I can see is your butt plug."

Katie giggled, "Wait, there's something else. You did it last night and again today. I'm not sure if you even realize it," she said. The look on his face said he didn't so she continued, "Today when you ordered me to 'Suck it dry'. And last night, I dunno I really liked how you took control."

"God, that's so embarrassing," T said.

"No, I said I liked it. Actually, I really liked it but my point is you shouldn't be afraid to tell me what you want."

"I know, and you're right. I guess since I'm really not that bossy in real life, I may fantasize about being bossy with you. I mean ordering my sister to do dirty things..." T explained and his twitching erection finished for him.

Katie giggled seeing his physical reaction, knowing they both needed attention after the sex talk. It was time for the finale and Katie realized she was making a big mistake.

"Um, there's one last thing but before that, can we kiss for a bit? I'm very much into kissing you."

T smiled as he leaned in and rested his forehead against hers. "You never have to ask that," he told her before touching his lips to hers.

They must have rolled around on the futon bed, making out in various states of dress, for 15-20 minutes. T had untied her shirt so he could play with her nipples. Katie had unbuttoned most of his buttons, accidentally ripping the last two off. Neither noticed nor cared as they were much more focused on the other. Katie was the one to end their kissing, climbing back across the bed.

"Stand up, please," she asked.

T knew pretty much where it was going, he bolted off the bed and stood up in front of her; his shaft still poking through the hole in his beige dress pants. Katie giggled yet again at his eagerness, but her own excitement grew seeing the object of desire in front of her face. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them and the boxers down, wrestling his cock out again. Placing her hands on his thighs, she planted sensual, wet kisses all over his shaft.

Pulling back she said, "Sit in the recliner. Get comfortable."

T kicked his pants off the rest of the way, leaving him naked except for the white open shirt. Instead of heading to the chair, he kneeled down between her legs. Propped up on her elbows, Katie eagerly awaited whatever he was about to do. He looked up seemingly asking for permission. She granted it in parting her legs for him while biting her lip.

He leaned in and planted little kisses all over her slit as she had him. Her jaw dropped open at the thought she was finally going to get licked. It was the only thing she was never able to recreate by herself. T speared his tongue between her lips, into her hole suddenly, causing her to groan out. Not letting up, his tongue lapped up and down a few times before he moved up, circled her clit and sucked it in.

"Fuck, I really love this already," she breathed out.

With his lips still pressed against her wetness he offered, "You wanna go first?"

She considered the offer briefly before she reluctantly said, "No. I need to...Just go sit down first."

T stood up, offering his hand to help her up with him. Blindly he walked backward and sat down in the big brown leather chair. She followed him right down, kneeling naked between his legs.

"So, I always figured all the blowjob porn on your computer was because you like getting head. I want you to teach me how you want your cock sucked. That way I can always do it just the way you like," she told him, licking his shaft like a kitten.

"Yeah, I'm dead. There's no way this is real life," he said, half joking.

"I assure you you're alive. So, teach me, big brother."

Shaking his head he said, "I've never had to explain it before. I guess it's like sex-"

He froze at her tongue snaking out and licking his sac. "I'm still listening," she assured him before continuing to tease his balls with her mouth.

He collected his thoughts, deciding on, "Okay, well like sex, yeah. Oral is part of foreplay, but getting someone off with oral; there're quickies, slow and loving, and fucking."

"And I basically gave you a quickie earlier," she said, licking up his shaft.

"Yeah, slow and loving is making love with your mouth, and fucking is face fucking I guess. Again, all depends on the mood and situation."

"I wanna make love to it tonight, how do I do that?" she asked, getting a bit timider.

T realized she might be stalling out of nervousness. The only time she ever really got anxious was when she did something for the first time she was really excited about. No matter how much she had studied or practiced for something, stage fright always came with the unfamiliar. Leaning forward, he kissed her quickly. He settled back into the couch with his hands on the armrests.

"Relax, there's nothing involving my dick in your mouth that I won't like. Just think about all that porn you've seen and have fun with it. I'll it enjoy more if you do too. Wet, sloppy, tongue massaging, going deep; whatever you're comfortable with. You want me to tell you how certain things feel?" he asked, attempting to make her relax.

"Yes, but make it dirty. That'll really help," she explained, knowing he would make it into a fantasy she could focus on.

T grinned, "Stick out your tongue," he ordered.

She complied and he tapped the tip on it a few times. Katie kept her mouth open but still giggled, sex was a lot more fun than she had expected. She realized it always seemed so serious to other people, maybe because they weren't with the right person. Rubbing the underside of the head on her tongue, she instinctively wrapped her lips around and started to suck. Her tongue danced around his head, causing him to groan to her delight.

"You definitely know how to use your tongue already," he commented.

Pulling off him, she asked, "What should I do with my hands?"

T chuckled at the seriousness of her questions. "Gimme your hand," he said, gesturing to her right. "These two fingers go back here," he explained, placing her middle and index on the top of his base. "Those fingers hold it in place. Your thumb," he continued, placing her thumb on the underside of the base much more firmly. "Now jerk it like that as you press your thumb in."

Katie did as instructed, seeing how he got even harder as the skin stretched out over his length.

"Now the balls, everything involving balls has to be gentle," he told her.

Katie giggled, "I knew that one already," she said.

"Okay, just cup them with your other hand and roll em' around lightly."

Again she did as she was told, cradling and softly fondling his balls around in his sac. She kept her eyes locked on his expression, ensuring she was giving only pleasure, not pain.

"That's really good too. Eye contact is wicked sexy."

"And if I do all four at the same time?" she asked rhetorically.

With her eyes locked onto his, she started up each action one at a time. Circling her thumb firmly, she jerked him with her right hand. Her left fondled his sac, even pulling lightly on it to T's surprise. When she lewdly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue it was almost too much. And then it happened, jerking, ball massaging, staring him down; she quickly developed a rhythm with all as she lovingly sucked on half his length.

"Oh, fuck baby. You're perfect," he declared.

Watching T's face as she fed on him turned her on immensely. It was a point of great pride that she could already do well something he enjoyed so much. Any anxiety she had about performing any sexual act on him came from her need to be the best in his eyes. She was finally his woman, and she needed to please her man better than anyone else could.

Loosening up a bit she began experimenting. She wrapped both hands around his shaft and started sucking what was left as she pulled on it. Remembering he said 'sloppy and wet' she licked his dickhead as she openmouthed drooled on it. In response, he grinned and mimicking her hands, twisted his fists in silent suggestion. She huffed out a laugh, gathering her spit and spreading it down his length before her twisting combined with her sloppy sucking on his end.

T sporadically moaned and groaned at her ministrations. "Is this going to make you cum?" she asked, barely able to keep her mouth off him.

Prying his eyes open, he responded, "It would eventually. Everything I've taught you was techniques I like. Mixing it up and doing different things can make it last longer. Focusing on one action will make me cum faster. I'm sure sooner rather than later you'll just know when to do what."

"Mm, I guess I'll just have to keep sucking my brother's big fat cock until I do it right then."

With that, she filled her mouth with the first 4-5 inches. Shallowly bobbing, he felt his tip bumping the entrance to her throat. His jaw dropped in sympathy more by the second as he realized what she was attempting. The protective side of him wanted to tell her not to bother and save that for another night. T's lusty daze won out; it wanted to see how much she could take.

She started swallowing his head like she had practiced on Lil T. Katie almost ruined all her progress by laughing when she realized she was meditating on his dick. Clearing her mind and relaxing her throat as she had read over and over, she took more of him in steadily over the course of a minute. The real thing was more flexible and soft than she imagined making it easier compared to a rubbery dildo or cucumber. In the end, the inappropriate timing of her sense of humor caused her to cough him out.

Snapping into caring mode, T asked, "Are you okay?"

Katie caught her breath and said, "I'm totally fine." Giggling she continued, "I kept thinking of jokes while I did that and it made me laugh. I felt like a snake swallowing another snake. Did you see how far I took it?"

T shook his head at her treating deepthroating like a game. With his finger, he measured out where he saw her lips last since he was obviously keeping track too. "You only missed less than an inch," he said, extremely impressed.

Grinning at her accomplishment she asked, "I'm not finished playing with you yet but when you're ready, where do you want to cum?"

T thought for a moment and then he was the one to give her a mischievous smile. "Can I make a special request? Something I've always wanted to do."

"Of course you can baby," she said, stroking him again.

"When I cum, I want you to make a mess of it on your tongue and all over your lips. Then I want you to suck it all off me," he said in a neutral voice.

He had lost any remaining reservations earlier in the night. At that point he was only waiting for the eventuality she would deny him something, anything. All of her actions over the last decade said if he wanted it she was going to give it to him. There was no doubt this woman was made specifically for him.

The lesson was over and Katie had enough tricks to play around on her own. Breaking off him with a sudden intake of breath, broke a long line of spit. Spreading it around on his cock, she leaned up to wipe the rest off her chest with his member. Between his reaction and her own tingly feeling, she rubbed her nipples with his tip and all over her breasts. Looking down she had an expression of lust from the lewd scene and surprise that something so simple shocked her with excitement.

"Fuck this is making me so horny," she stated, glaring at him so he would see her left hand travel between her legs.

He couldn't see below her belly button because of the chair but it was obvious where it was headed. Her face scrunched up in that 'pleading for more' look he had fallen in love with the night before. Pointing his slick pole back to her mouth, she took it in deep, sucking faster than she had before. T was in heaven knowing she had finally given in and let instinct take over.

"Fuck, you're such a good little slut," he grunted, reaching out to grab her pigtails.

He pulled on them gently at first, assuming that was their purpose. Katie pushed her head down into his lap, forcing him back into her throat to assure him he was correct. She moaned around his shaft as she played with her pussy. Groaning out, he tugged on her hair harder. There was nothing fragile about his little sister in their 4th dimension.

T forced his eyes open just in time to see her nose pressed against his skin as she wiggled her lips further down. "Oh my god," he said in awe at his entire length fully hidden in her mouth and throat. Accomplishing her task on the second try, she seemed to celebrate, holding him in even longer and bobbing the small amount she could. Completely unfazed by the 7 & ½ inches inside her head, she backed slowly off, sucking as she went up. He sat there breathing loudly watching the scene unfold.

After she caught her breath she looked up to him with her watery eyes. "You have no idea how proud I am that I did that already," she said giddily.

"I bet you know how proud I am though," he joked with a huge grin.

She shook her head, "I love you," she said, returning to the task at mouth.

From then on, Katie let go and did whatever came naturally. Licking, jerking and throating his length as if she had given hundreds of blowjobs. Her other hand alternated between rubbing her slit and fondling her tits. Whenever she pulled off of him there was another line of spit connected to his shaft she would spit lewdly back on him; always looking at him with a childish smile for approval. She teased and worshiped his cock with every trick she had, needing his cum the more she worked for it.

"I'm getting close, just keep doing what you're doing," he practically whined out in pleasure.

Again, not knowing it was the perfect time and place to do so, she moaned around his sensitive flesh. Furiously rubbing her clit, she hoped to cum with him, causing her to truly feast on him. He didn't need to warn her anymore, she thought, when the familiar throbbing thickened his shaft, forcing her lips open wider. The biggest mistake she could've made that night was ruining his orgasm after all her hard work. She almost did, when the thought of his cum about to fill her mouth set off her own orgasm.

Katie suddenly forced her head down on him, taking him deep. She screamed, as much as she was able, surrounding him and sending waves of pleasure through his body. His sister sucked his dick so good it gave him shivers; he would've laughed but it wasn't funny at all. Pumping his hips into her face, he focused on his own release. He spiraled down into his pathetic male orgasm.

"T," she said, kidnapping his attention.

"Best woman ever," he thought, seeing she was sticking to the request he made earlier. Staring into his soul, she licked and sucked the underside of his dickhead as it shot ropes of cum up into the air. Incredibly, it all landed on her cheek and lips or back on him as he wanted. Katie couldn't resist stealing the last couple spurts, hungrily sucking for anything that remained. When his orgasm subsided, she licked up as much of their mess off of him as she could, and went right back to sucking his barely softened cock.

T wasn't sure he had blinked two minutes later when she let him out of her mouth with a plop, smiling at him like a little girl.

Katie giggled at him sitting there liked she had sucked out his brain by accident. "You look real stupid right now, and I mean that in the nicest way," she laughed.