Their Own World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah assumed it wasn't her first time as she appeared to basically zone out and give him control. A river of spit flowed from her mouth, down her shirt and the crouch of her sleep pants, pooling around her knees. From her angle across the garage, Allison's face was shiny wet from the light outside; reflecting off tears and drool.

Dave's oral assault lasted longer than Sarah expected and Allison hoped. At one point, he forced Allison down on his dick and held her there. Sarah could hear her sister choking and gagging for him to take it out which had the unexpected effect of bringing on a small orgasm. Sarah rubbed her slit a few more times, sucking her fingers clean after and focused back on the show. With her horniness taken care of, she rooted for Dave to blast her in the face to complete the humiliation.

Dave had been rhythmically grunting during the onslaught but when he went silent and got even rougher, Allison's happy place was disrupted and she came back to reality. He forced himself down her throat and few more times before he pulled right out. Less than a second after his cum shot out covering her face completely. Allison was infuriated as she would've never let anyone do something like that but she kept her mouth shut. Dave had always made her nervous; he seemed like the kind of guy that would hit a girl if she disagreed about anything.

Without a word or his dick fully back in his pants, she heard Dave leave out the garage door. A minute later, while she was scooping the goop out of her eyes, the horrid music started up again and drove away. Allison remained on her knees, trying to figure out how to clean up before going back into the house. She was a bit disgusted at the thought that Dave had lied about Andy giving the order but it wasn't much more disgusting than the fact she had agreed to do it. Just as she was about to get up...

"Hey," she heard from the dark beside her. When she looked in the direction of the voice, a bright flash blinded her, again.

Her sight filled with white light, she heard her sister Sarah's evil laugh soon after.

"Oh you're my bitch forEVER now," Sarah said, taking another picture of Allison soaked in drool and cum.