Their Own World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T managed a stupid smile. "That was the best thing that's ever happened to my penis," he declared. Leaning forward he grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her comically. "You have to believe I'm not just saying this. I jokingly told myself years ago that I'd marry the girl that gave me the best head. So, I am marrying you someday," he told her.

"So you basically made your own Disney princess glass slipper scenario? That's adorable," she teased him.

T gave her a dirty look before he leaned down and kissed her.

Breaking the kiss he asked, "Do you want to sit or lie down?"

"Honestly, I wanted to go last so I didn't have to do anything. You decide," she said.

T gave her a devilish smile, "Get on the bed," he told her.

Katie popped up off the floor, almost falling back down from being on her knees for so long. T caught her, of course, guiding her over to the futon bed. She sat there watching him admiringly as he removed his white button from his shoulders. He walked up to her and pulled out the hair ties, releasing her from the guise of a little innocent girl. Katie was a woman and he was finally about to treat her like one.

Shaking her hair free, T brushed his fingers through it. "I've always loved when you play with my hair," she purred.

"I love it too, I love absolutely everything about you," he said, leaning down to kiss her.

T teased her tongue with his and it worked; she was assured of what he was about to do. Licking her flushed lips first, hit bit her bottom before pulling on it with his teeth.

"You're doing it again," she breathed out.

"Doing what?" he asked cockily as if he knew.

"You randomly turn into this sexy beast that I never knew you were. It makes me want you crazy bad," she said in a trance.

T smirked in response, leaning into to gnaw on her neck lightly and make her squeal. She giggled at her own reaction until his sensual kisses along her neck gave her goosebumps. He kissed his way down to her chest as he slowly kneeled between her knees. His tongue snaked out, licking across her tummy. Slowly he went further down near her mound, so agonizingly slow Katie forgot to breathe. Looking up at her, he winked before moving quickly sideways to kiss her thigh.

"Ugh, you're a fucking tease!" she protested.

In response, he lifted her thighs so fast she fell backward onto the bed giggling. She lifted up onto her elbows to watch him lick and kiss his way back to her pussy. He couldn't take his eyes of the needy, lustful expression his sister had stamped on her face. It was precisely where he wanted her, completely hooked. Tasting her arousal on her thighs derailed his foreplay plans.

T leaned back, admiring her pussy close up for a few seconds before he leaned back in, shocking her with one long wet lick between her lips. Katie sighed and opened her legs as much as she could for him. He was attempting to show her how good foreplay could be but he was far too impatient to eat her. Her plump, wet, sensitive flesh begged for attention. Licking lovingly at her wetness, he finally got to taste her straight from the source; he didn't need her panties anymore.

"Ooooh baby, I've never felt anything like this," she said.

Too busy to respond, he gave her a shiny grin before tonguing her entrance.

"Oh god yeah," she said excitedly.

"That's much better," he thought. Bringing her down from complete sentences was an important checkpoint towards his goal of making her utterly unintelligible. It was extremely rude in his opinion to ask for his soul mate to be any more perfect, but still, he did. All he wanted at that moment was for her to be the kind of girl that could cum a ton of times from being eaten. T had a need similar to Katie, where he had to be the best she would ever have.

Katie folded her legs up, bracing her feet on the edge of the bed as she massaged her breasts. She had decided when she woke up that Halloween morning that they were doing oral that night. The idea of lying back while someone pleased her in a way she had never experienced had her ready to cum before it even started. Greedily, she wondered if he would agree to lick her every night before bed from then on. Sitting up for a better view, she lovingly stroked her brother's head to tell him how good it was.

T purposefully avoided her clit at first, focusing on her opening. He sucked on her labia, lapped at her slit trying to lick up her wetness, all testing the waters so to speak. In the process of learning how to please her, he gauged her reaction to every little trick he had. Maybe it was because this goddess before him had remained untouched by another for all those years; she seemed to love everything he did. Humbly, he figured the plug in her ass was really helping him out, so he began pushing and pulling on it.

"Mm, yeah baby, I like that," she said lustily.

"Yeah, you wanna cum now?"

"Mhm," she hummed with a big smile.

"Then, again after that?" he teased.

"Mmm, yes!" she purred, running her feet up and down his back.

He kissed her directly on her clit, making her twitch and exhale loudly. Lightly licking at the little nub, she felt him continue tugging on the plug at the same time two fingers invaded her tight pussy. He orchestrated the beginning of her orgasm and she was completely helpless in holding it off. As if he could sense her predicament, he started vigorously sucking on her clit. She plummeted towards bliss while he stimulated multiple parts of her body at once.

"Yeah, T. Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah. YES!" Katie came hard, biting her fist so fast she practically punched herself in the mouth.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her thighs shook around his head. T was temporarily terrified at how easily she could snap his neck with her strong legs and thighs if she wasn't careful. He distracted himself with the impossible task of licking up her cum, enjoying it just as much as she did. Small tremors still ran through her body a few minutes later, she still hadn't said a word. Mesmerized by her heaving breasts, he climbed up next to her.

When he lay next to her, brushing the hair out of her face, she opened her eyes. "I've never cum so hard in my life," she admitted.

"I can only take half credit. That's the first time anyone's ever gone down on you," T explained in that way that annoyed her. So often he failed to give himself credit.

"First of all, stop referring to yourself as the first. You're my only, T. And that was the hardest I've ever cum because you gave me what I didn't know I wanted. You've always done that. It makes total sense that it would carry over to our sex life. Just face it, mom and dad raised you so good your own sister called dibs," she said, giggling.

T blushed, trying to hide it by kissing her. Katie broke the kiss and bit his lip that time, getting a few tingles out of being the aggressor. "What would you say if I told you that was so good I really want to suck your dick again?" she asked like the little sex kitten she was.

T's face lit up but quickly turned to a frown. "I'd say I can't believe I'm going to deny a girl that wants to suck my dick for the third time in a day." He looked over to the clock and said, "I have class in less than 9 hours."

"Oh shit, I forgot it was Sunday. It's such bullshit you don't get Halloween off," she ranted.

"Nights not over yet," he said with a quick kiss on the nose.

Crawling off the bed, he stood over her, running his hand down her slit. Further down, he tugged again on the plug, twisting it that time. "Oooh," she groaned when he pulled it out. He tossed it on the towel with her other toys and folded her left leg off to the side with the other. Kneeling back down he was faced with her plump slit sticking out between her thighs and her butthole winking at him, waiting to be filled once again.

"I have a special request," she said sweetly.

"Anything," he said, admiring her backside close up.

"Worship my ass and show me how much you love it," she said, thrilled with the ability to tell her boyfriend what she really wanted.

Lifting her cheek to fully expose her, he did just that. He stuck his tongue directly into her open hole and wiggled it around. She squealed in delight, unable to decide whether it felt good, or tickled more. Her hand slapped down on his, lifting her cheek higher for him. T grinned, tonguing her harder as he saw her other hand slip between her thighs and rub her pussy in his peripheral.

He had been eating her ass and kissing and biting the globes for a while before he started kissing and licking her hand on her pussy. She giggled at the playful way he told her to remove it. No longer obstructed, he began licking her sideways slit, sucking on her lips again. Inching her fingers down to play with her ass, they were slapped away and replaced with two of his that went right into her puckering hole.

"Oh my gooood, yeah," she said at his digits filling her.

"We're gonna need to get a gag for you," he said before going back to licking her slit.

"T," she said to get his attention. When she saw his eyes peek up over her leg she continued, "That's what panties are for." She balled up her red panties and stuffed them in her mouth to T's shocked expression.

T's face was going to start hurting soon from all the smiling. Adding a third finger to her ass, he went back down to business. Katie moaned more then because it felt good and her underwear gave her more freedom to be vocal. The fact that he was repeatedly burying three fingers in his sister's ass as he licked her out would take weeks to come to grips with. He could please her for hours, but he did have to get some sleep that night.

Rocketing towards her newest orgasm, she was almost pissed when his face pulled away.

"How much do you love me?" he asked breathlessly.

"More than...Anyone else on the...Fucking planet," she whined as he continued to finger her butt.

With that she heard her vibrator switch on, feeling it penetrate her soon after. Katie held up her left leg as T fingered her ass, vibrated her pussy, and sucked and licked on her clit. The panties were barely silencing her screams then, and T got more nervous that somebody was going to hear them soon. Working her harder in all ways, he tried to get her off faster, knowing the screams to come would be worse either way. Going with the shock move, he filled her ass with his fingers to the last knuckle, pushed the vibrator in at an upward angle, and ravenously sucked on her clit.

Katie let out a scream through the panties that would surely expose them but quickly covered her mouth with her free hand. T gradually slowed down everything he was doing, lovingly licking up the result. When the tremors were receding again, he removed his fingers and the vibrator slowly. She had basically given him a facial that time so he wiped off on one of the towels laid out and joined her back on the bed.

Running his fingers along her arm and shoulder he asked, "What bed should I carry you to?"

Katie stretched out like a cat and said, "Mm, yours, always yours."

T picked up his naked sister and carried her to his room, placing her gently on the closest side of his bed. With a smile, she rolled over to the opposite side claiming it as hers from then on.

"Can you go grab all that stuff in the living room just in case they come down for some reason in the morning?" Katie asked sweetly so he would.

T rolled his eyes on instinct and went to grab their discarded uniforms, love juice soaked towels, and sex toys from all over the living room. He reveled in the wake of their love seeing that even the aftermath was pretty sexy too. On his way back, he spotted more water bottles left on the pool table, knowing those were hers as well. Dropping all of their stuff on his computer chair, he tossed her a water.

"Yes, you're so smart," she told him, guzzling half of it down.

Setting the alarm on his phone, he got under the blanket. She cuddled right up to him and he held her close to him. Nuzzling her nose up his neck, she brought her lips up to his for a goodnight kiss. Katie decided then no matter where they were she always wanted a kiss goodnight from him. Sleepiness cut it short.

"I've never felt more comfortable going to sleep as I have last night and right now," she said burying her head in his chest.

"Yeah, it's the best. I know we have privacy here for the most part, but I can't wait to move out with you," he said, fantasizing about a future with her.

"Well If I don't go to college next year, I'll have to get my own place anyway," she said.

"Katie, mom and dad are not going to kick you out of the house for not going to college."

"I know, just making excuses to start our life sooner."

"There's no rush babe," he said, kissing her head.

"I know, I love you, T," she said, snuggling closer to him.

"Love you too."

*****

November 1st, 2010 - 1:34 a.m.

Sarah was awakened by a car stereo blasting through her neighborhood. A blatantly over the top guitar solo was quickly drowned out by something that was either humans imitating pig squeals, screaming in a foreign language or both. Sarah was a bit more than freaked out, as the neighborhood she had lived in since she was a child was on the smaller, higher end of many suburbs. Wherever the noise was coming from, they definitely didn't live around there. Sarah got out of bed and went to her window to find the asshole; Halloween or not, it was Monday morning.

The music, if one could call it that, was getting louder. Headlights appeared over the hill leading to her house while the driver seemed to slow down. Sarah rolled her eyes wondering which of her sisters was fucking a metal-head; one with particularly bad taste in metal. She was momentarily relieved when the car slowly passed by the house, disappearing behind the neighbor's hedges. As the stereo cut silent, her relief faded.

Not long after, a tall silhouette made its way down the driveway. Next, a small blonde walked quickly down to meet him. One of her sisters was getting some dick, and as a particular favorite of hers was occupied for the foreseeable future, she wanted to watch. Sarah was not as sneaky as Katie, but she didn't have to be as her parents were mostly oblivious to the multitude of secret visitors their daughters had over the years. Having the closest room to their parents, as soon as Sarah made her way to the stairs she would be home free.

At the bottom, there were a few choices. Her eldest sister, Judy, would have boys climb right up to her window, as it was the easiest to access that way; no need to go through the house. The youngest, Vanessa, was the boldest; she had boys meet her in the backyard, fooling around with them in full view of their parent's bedroom window. The only thing Sarah had in common with Allison, was their late night guests came through the garage, but Allison just stole that idea from Sarah. Judy didn't live there anymore, and Nessa was spending the night elsewhere.

Sarah slipped into the garage. As soon as she closed the door to the house, the door to the driveway opened. She ducked down and crawled to the furthest car to stay hidden no matter where they went. Allison and the boy stayed right in front of the door, making it difficult to see who he was with the outside light coming in from behind them.

"What the hell are you doing here? And what's with the satanic shit blasting through my neighborhood?" Allison asked.

"I came to collect. Also, was one of your sisters at the party last night? Looked like you but hotter," the shadow said coolly.

"I don't know what the fuck my sisters do, they're all cunts. And collect for what exactly? Getting your ass beat by a punk? You did nothing last night," Allison said, in the ever more popular 'blame everyone else' attitude.

"You guys wanted me to scare Katie; I did. I would've had T but it wasn't exactly friendly territory. A bunch of dudes rushed me when I went for him."

Sarah's jaw dropped. It was Dave lying his ass off, but it had to be him. Sarah crept to the front of her mom's car to get visual confirmation. Still not able to catch his face, she focused on the villains spilling their plan.

"After you bragged about how you would 'do more than just scare her' and 'I could wreck T in my sleep' you get nothing," Allison's bitchiness was max power.

"There's a new deal. I did half and I got jumped by a bunch of hood rats. That's pain and suffering. Andy says you gotta at least suck me off," Dave told her.

Allison got quiet. Sarah repeatedly said Andy's name over and over in her head so she'd remember to ask Katie or T if they knew an Andy. Allison seemed to think over Dave's words; that meant this Andy kid was in charge. Allison was scheming with him and Dave was their goon. Their targets were Sarah's old friend T and her new friend, Katie.

"Are you thinking about how you're gonna suck it?" he asked, putting both hands on her shoulders to force her to her knees.

Allison resisted a short time longer before slowly kneeling on the garage floor. Halfway down she asked, "Andy really said?"

Dave pushed the rest of the way down, slamming her knees on the cement. She began to protest but quieted when he grabbed her face by the mouth, fingers holding her tongue down.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted Katie. Now, that's gonna be just a bit harder because of what you and Andy made me do. Andy says you get to be my consultation prize," Dave said as Sarah tried not to laugh at his poor vocabulary. Allison either didn't catch it or was as stupid as he was.

Dave let go of her face and Allison pulled away from him dramatically. It was all a show because she remained on her knees, even placing her hands behind her back. Sarah figured Allison's role as her pussy eating slave was something she really was into. Dave undid his belt in such a hurry in hit Sarah's sister on the cheek hard enough to make a slapping sound. Luckily for Allison, it wasn't the buckled end; she let out a whimper that was a mix of turned on and highly offended.

The thought that Sarah should step in and stop this boy from mouth raping her sister died soon after she remembered it was Allison. Even if she didn't know what was going on, Allison probably deserved it. Sarah figured she was whoring herself out to settle old school grudges. Maybe not even her grudges but some Andy who Allison was willing to suck another guy's dick for. Sarah failed to notice that she slipped her hand into her pajama pants at the same time Dave's 6-inch cock appeared in front of her sister's face.

Dave grabbed his dick and started slapping her on the face with it. Sarah was crouched in the opposite corner, her hand in her pants and the other covering her mouth to keep her silent. From what little she knew about him, she detested Dave, but the fact that he was about to punish her bitchy sister was a tremendous turn on.

"Open wide, bitch," he spat.

Her lips were barely parted when he forced himself in. He kept his hand on the back of her head, forcing her into a rhythm until she picked it up on her on. Allison had never wanted to suck a dick but had done so many times by then in exchange for various favors. Any skills she had at giving blowjobs were specifically to end them quickly. Thus, she tried to give Dave what she thought he wanted.

At first, he was encouraging sweetly telling her how good her mouth felt, and commenting on how many dicks she must've sucked to get so good. Sarah probably would've laughed at his comments if her fingers weren't buried in her pussy. She spotted his hips begin pumping into her sis's face and a grin spread quickly. With any luck, Dave was about to drop the façade and treat Allison like the bitch she was.

Not a patient man, Dave pushed her head down onto his crouch as he humped into her throat. Allison snarled, trying to protest as he slammed his meat into her face. She even slapped his thighs fairly hard to get him to stop but it only seemed to spur him on. Eventually, like she always did, she gave in and let him use her the way he wanted. Getting roughly face-fucked a couple feet from her daddy's car didn't come close to the shit she had pulled in the past.