Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the house, she took a long shower and beat her fists on the shower wall. She cried...then got mad and got out wet. Still mad at herself, she dried and put on her robe. When Jay came home, she was up waiting. He said hi, and she grabbed and hugged him. Jay was unnerved by her forwardness. He felt her soft body parts on him and got unsettled. Still, he wondered what made her this way.

"Mom, what's wrong" he asked as he pulled her arms off his shoulders.

"Just had a bad day" she said realizing she had made him uncomfortable. She was mad at herself and wanted to tell him. But he would make a fuss and she wanted the whole evening to go away. "Sorry, good night."

And she ran up the steps and locked her door falling on her bed sobbing. All she had wanted was a hug. Someone to hold her and make her feel safe. Instead she had scared her own son, the only person close to her, away. She cried herself to sleep.

Jay followed her, but seeing the door closed he decided to let it go. He went to his room and changed for bed. The feel of her body would not leave his mind. Her ample breasts had pushed into his chest. Her thighs had touched his and Jay was still hard from it. He turned on his pc and went to his favorite porn page and favorite porn video. In it a young man was kissing, feeling up and having sex with a woman around forty. She had similar looks to Andrea, which is why it was his favorite. Jay jerked his cock off to the actress blowing and then fucking the young actor. Jay didn't last as long as they did. Before the "money shot" Jay busted a nut that made a mess under his desk. Sated, he went to bed. But he was still horny. He closed his eyes, imagined his mother with him. Again, he stroked his cock, and in a few minutes came again. A young male with a good-looking mom, he fantasized about her daily.

So, it was back to work, exercise, writing and her time with Jay. Her friend Heather and Andrea had been close, but Heather and her husband were having problems. Andrea wanted to stay out of it. Heather and her just talked on the phone occasionally, but Andrea didn't want to add to the younger woman's problems at a time of stress. She found writing her feelings helped. It would take the stress off...but after she would erase it. At least she had an outlet for her thoughts.

Jays birthday helped lift her spirits a bit. Some of his friends came by. A girl called Jane was a bit too loose siting on Jays lap. But it was his birthday. Let the kid have some fun she thought. But she found herself feeling a bit jealous. She scolded herself for being too protective...but it wasn't just that. She actually had gotten jealous of the girl! For a few seconds, she had wished she was on Jays lap. That it was her tits bouncing inches from his face. Her ass on his lap. She shook her head to clear these disturbing thoughts. Later that night she started to write about it...after a sentence or two she erased it and went to bed. She had a hard time sleeping. And when she did, she had weird and disturbing dreams. Dreams of her in a dark riverbank with Jay on the other side. She wanted to get his attention, but he was busy looking anywhere but at her.

Early May 2006, Savanah Georgia.

Andrea was a healthy forty-year-old woman. At 5'-4", she had a well-proportioned body, dark brown shoulder length hair, green brown eyes, and a light Mediterranean skin tone. A desirable female body that both men and women found attractive.

And her body had healthy female needs. She found that she managed controlling her urges during daytime. But at night her body demanded some release. She would go to bed with the tv on or a book and as she relaxed for the evening, her body took over. She found her hands subconsciously reaching for a breast or her cunt and gently touching. The first time it happened, she cried that Robert was not there to do it and stopped. Eventually, the urge overcame her thoughts and she did it more often. It was a release more than anything. Eventually it became a nightly habit.

It was one of those nights again. Her fingers lingered on her nipple while still reading her book. It wasn't even an erotic book, but she kept touching herself. It felt good and eventually her hand drifted lower caressing her belly and reaching her pubic hair. She kept it trimmed above her pussy out of habit; shaved down below. But when she reached her outer lips, she found them wet. It almost shocked her that it had happened so easily and without even thinking about sex. Her index and middle finger worked together to explore the wetness and eventually found their way to her now blood engorged clit. She dropped the book on the bed and with her left hand reached for her right nipple. Her forearm brushed the left nipple and send extra jolts of pleasure to her sexually charged brain nodes. It had been so long that the physical pleasure was almost like her first time as a teenager discovering her body.

Using her thumb and middle finger she grasped her nipple and with her index finger gently massaged the tip. It felt so good, she closed her eyes and moaned as her nipple pleasure added to her circular motion of her fingers on her clit. It had been a while, so her body responded very quickly. It didn't take long for her to start a wave building in her. Her clit was on fire. She abandoned herself to the pleasure and it washed over her. She moaned again...this time a bit louder as she continued the circular rubbing of her clit. Andrea pinched her nipple to get that extra pain boost that topped her self-induced orgasms. The wave came and went as she continued rubbing and she had a second orgasm. The feeling was scrumptious. Such relief and enjoyment at the second time.

Her breathing started to return to normal and she opened her eyes. In horror, she noticed the door was partially open and a shadow crossed the gap from outside.

"Oh shit" was all she could think to whisper as she realized Jay had to have been outside. The gap was too small to look in, but he certainly had heard her moaning. 'How stupid of me' she thought and jumped up opening the door. The hallway was empty.

"Oh shit!" she repeated whispering.

Jay went back to his room and quietly closed the door. He went back to bed and covered himself. He heard his mother's steps outside, the floor creaked in their hallway. It had to be her, there was no one in the house but them two. He bit his lip to stop himself from shacking. The steps stopped just outside. Then a hesitation and the steps resumed and faded away. He thought he heard the bathroom door close and, in a few minutes, he heard a flush as the bathroom door opened and more steps. Finally, his mother's bedroom door shut. He let out his breath in relief.

'Shit, that was close' he said to himself. 'She almost caught me listening to her...play with herself?'

He tried to replay in his mind what had just happened outside his room. He had been up catching up on phone messages when he got thirsty and went downstairs for a drink. Coming up the steps he heard a sound from his mom's bedroom. It sounded like a sob...was she crying again? She had accepted his passing but would get maudlin at times. He had debated knocking to ask if she was ok...but then heard it again. This time is was moan...a moan. Kids don't think of their parents as sexual beings. Not in their teen years anyway. But he knew that that was no sob...and there it was again. Every few seconds, there would be another moan. Eventually, the heavy breathing and low moans got louder ending in one not so loud, but long moan that was a clear. Orgasm.

He found himself erect. He had been erect standing outside her door. And it was a monster. His hand reached for it and started stroking. The memory of what had happened still fresh drove his imagination wild. How had she done it? All kind of wild images came to him. He didn't last long. The pressure increased until a gush of come shot out of his cock. It hit the sheets and made a mess of things. In a few minutes, he took the sheets and went to the basement to run a wash. He stayed up to stick them in the drier. Getting rid of the evidence didn't stop his fear or shame of being discovered.

'What am I doing?' he asked himself...'she heard me outside her door.'

Eventually he went back to bed, but he got hard again and had to jerk off...again. This time he used tissues to clean up. Sometime after his third orgasm, he drifted to sleep.

When he woke up, he found a note on the kitchen table.

'I went to work early. See you later. Mom.'

That day in school he was distracted and confused.

'I jerked off three times to thoughts of my mother playing with herself. What the fuck is wrong with me?'

And he went home and did it again. Just in time for his mother to text and say she would be going to dinner with a friend and would be home late.

'Great...now she's avoiding me. What was I thinking?'

He was thinking about his mother's body was what he was thinking. And he got hard again. He rubbed one off quick and went out to get his mind clear. That Jane Lazarno girl always had the hots for him. He texted her and she replied in seconds. Ten minutes later he was picking her up. Fifteen minutes from the text, she was giving him road head on the way to the woods behind the amusement park. Jane sucked him off, but he was too jacked up. He dragged her out of the car to the back seat and started taking off her top.

"I hope you brought some protection slugger she said as her bra came off."

"Always prepared" he said taking one out of his pocket. He had brought three. Youthful optimism? Yes and no. Jane had a reputation. She wasn't the prettiest girl in school, but she had a hell of a body and the sex drive to go with it. Any boy she let near her was guaranteed to hit a home run. Jane took it from him and put it in her mouth.

"Hey, wait...what are you do...ing" her mouth on his dick answered the question. Jane was an expert in the art of putting a condom on a dick with her lips and tongue. "Jane...you are something else."

Jane leaned back, spread her legs and said, "start fucking cowboy."

Jay was no expert, but he had been with a girl before. Unlike his first time, he didn't shoot prematurely and found her cunt without much guidance. Jane was spread and wet. When he did bottom, she groaned and sunk her nails in his shoulders. Even under his shirt, he felt the pain. But it drove him to pound in her harder. Jane was loving it...but Jay. Well Jay was thinking of someone else when he slammed her over and over. He was thinking of his mother's legs and thighs.

Thinking it would help, he made her get on her knees. Again, he pounded her. Jane was now having orgasms and loving it. 'I can do him all night' she thought. But again, he thought of his mother. Eventually Jane turned around and spread again. He was in her again and her tits were so inviting he sucked one after the other. She came again.

"Jay, what's come over you?" she asked as he dragged her outside and bend her over the hood. His answer was to shove his cock between her legs and into her cunt again and again. "Never mind" she said. "I don't care...just fuck me."

-------------------

Andrea had an uncomfortable day. She decided to get up and leave before Jay was up and about. The last thing she wanted was to face him. She was ashamed of herself. Not ashamed she masturbated. That was normal. And in a sense, not because Jay had heard her do it. Embarrassing? Yes, it was. But it was not intentional. It was happenstance. What made her ashamed was what happened after she left the hallway.

Andrea had gone back to her room frazzled and... totally aroused. Her pussy was dripping, and her clit was dying for attention. She had locked her door and striped. Before she was on the bed, her fingers were pinching her nipples. One hand shot down to her cunt and dipped two fingers in her wet hole. Her body was on fire. For some reason, the thought of her son outside her door listening to her playing with herself drove her wild. She came in minutes. And she came again...and again. What drove her over the top was the notion that he could have opened the door and seen her totally naked and totally spread.

Unnerved, she couldn't sleep and went to take her shower. The hot water hit her nipples and she was off again. She came standing up thinking of Jay coming in and catching her. When she left the house, her hair was still wet, and she ran out in fear he would see her. She made it to work and dried her hair in the lady's room with a drier she brought. One of the office women came in and looked at her disapprovingly. Andrea hurried up, but the next woman was a friend that stopped to talk.

"Well, someone had an interesting evening" Lois snorted as she got her lipstick out.

Andrea was embarrassed at the implication that she had a long night out and getting ready at work.

"Oh no...it's not that" she tried to say.

"Andrea" the woman came close pointing to the white blouse Andrea had grabbed and put on quickly. "You have the buttons on crocked. Must have been a fast exit. Did his wife come in and catch you?"

Andrea turned two shades of red as she noticed she had missed a button. She really looked like what the cat dragged in. As Lois left laughing, Andrea fixed herself and went to work. And during the day, she noticed a couple of women look at her with smirks that said, 'we know what you were doing.'

'Better they think I'm catting around than masturbating to thoughts of my son.' Then it came back to her...'I was playing with myself thinking of my son.'

She debated e-mailing Jay and saying...what? What would she say...and hell no, not in an e-mail? The phrase 'the internet is forever' was on her mind and she decided to deal with this in person. But she wasn't ready. Still, she just couldn't get the courage to go home and so she told Jay about a nonexistent dinner. In fact, she just drove around town and eventually stopped for a drink at a restaurant bar not far from home. One drink and she would be on her way home.

She sat at the bar between two couples and felt safe from men who usually hit on lone women. Eventually one of the couples left. By then Andrea had four drinks in her and was working on number five. Normally alcohol didn't affect her that much, but she hadn't had anything to eat and hadn't gone drinking in a while. When this guy sat next to her and tried to strike a conversation, the first thing out of her mouth was:

"Beat it loser."

The guy made a face and walked off cursing under his breath. Bartenders are good spotting these potentially hazardous incidents. So, the woman tending bar walked over to Andrea and leaned in.

"I would love to sell you drinks all night hun, but I'm thinking you may need a ride home."

Andrea looked at her without changing her expression and replied, "I think you are right."

"Is there anyone that can come get you?"

"Yeah..." Andrea replied while looking in her purse for her phone. "My son can."

The bartender pointed to Andrea's phone already at the bar.

"Well...you found it!" And cracked up laughing. A few people looked in her direction and smiled.

"Is he on speed dial?" asked the bartender lady.

"Yup...right there...Jay. My one and only son."

The bartender dialed the number and waited as it rang twice. On the third ring the voice of a young man answered.

"Yes mom, what's up?"

"You are Jay, right?" the bartender asked. "Listen, your mom is here at Western Bar & Grill. 4th and Winston...you know where that is?"

"Ah...I know the area. Wait...is my mom ok?"

"She just had a bit to drink and is not a good idea for her to drive home. I'll have a waitress and the bouncer walk her out to the car when you pull up. Give me your car type, color and plate number and we'll help her out. Do you still want to talk to her?"

Andrea waved her hand and mouthed 'no! No!' The bartender understood and said to Jay "oh never mind, she went to the bathroom. How long will it take you to be here?"

"About five minutes" Jay replied. "I'm not far."

They hung up and Jane stopped sucking him..." you got another girl lined up after this?"

He pulled away gently and grabbed his pants. 'I have to go get my mom. She needs a ride. So, get dressed...please."

She made a resigned face and pulled her panties on. "I feel so used."

Jay knew she was being sarcastic.

"I feel for you Jane." They both laughed.

"Well...it was nice...not the best I ever had but in the top fi...no top ten."

"Wow Jane...from you that's a compliment. And I didn't even need an appointment."

"Smart ass." She replied and pinched his ass. "Make sure you give me a good review on yelp." And they laughed again.

By now they were dressed, and he was driving off toward her house. "Seriously Jane...that was fun. On my top five."

"Like you had five." She ribbed him. "More like five fingers in your case."

"Well, at least I can count how many I had...can you?"

"You say it like its bad," she replied and the two of them started laughing again.

By then he had driven outside her house.

"Oh, and door to door service" she smirked.

He rolled his eyes.

" Out, Jane. See you in class."

She barely got out and he drove off. He didn't see her giving him the finger.

The male bouncer and a tall female waitress managed to get Andrea to the door and put her in the passenger seat when Jay drove up. When the door shut, and Jay drove off, she kept looking straight ahead.

"Mom are you ok?" he asked. He stole a glance at her while driving and went back to looking ahead. Andrea didn't respond. He waited a second and as he went to ask again, she spoke almost over him.

"I'm a human being Jay. A woman who is not perfect."

He went to say something, but she kept going.

"A woman with feelings and...and needs and no man." That stopped him from saying anything more.

"I have done nothing but work and come home to clean and cook and be mom and dutiful war widow." By now he would hear her voice break and when he looked right again, he saw tears coming down her cheeks.

They didn't live far from the bar, so he didn't have far to drive. Pulling into the driveway, he got out and went on the passenger side to help her. He worried about her making a scene for the neighbors to see. But then decided the quicker he got her inside the better.

"Almost there, mom." He leaned her against the wall by the door and unlocked it.

She ran in before he could help her. He heard her running up the stairs as he locked the door.

"Mom?" he called and then noticed her white blouse on the top of the steps. He climbed up and on to the landing. There he found her skirt and her purse. The bathroom door was open, and he heard her say "I think I'm going to be sick."

He rushed in to be greeted by her well-shaped ass barely covered by a pair of black panties. A small pair...so small, he could see butt crack and ass cheeks. His shock of seeing his mother like that was set aside by the sound of her tossing everything in her stomach into the toilet. Reaching from behind her he held her head up. Her ass rubbed on his crotch and he had to choose between uncomfortable or helpful. He stayed there as she finished and then helped her up. By then he was hard and trying to deal with it and helping her at the same time. He settled for readjusting his hard on quickly before she noticed.

"Oh Gawd...I didn't have much to drink." She wiped her mouth with her hand and then turned to him. His eyes went down to her chest. Her boobs were not small or huge. But for her frame they filled her bra very well. He looked away, but she noticed.

"At least I'm not na...ked Jay..." She smiled and leaned on him as she lost her balance. Her boobs mushed on his left arm and chest. She reeked of booze. But he ignored it. As he reached to balance her, his right hand touched her flat belly. For a second he thought it wasn't the place to have it, but up or down would have been worse. She looked down at his hand then at him, then back down and burst out laughing.