Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay's eyes stared I wonder as his own mother kissed and licked his cock shaft up and down. She reached his balls and licked one then the other before she payed homage to her penis god. Her fingers gently held and tantalized his dick as her mouth moved over seemingly every inch of his cock kissing and licking along the way. Jay again wondered if this was a dream. But dreams don't feel this good and by this point we wake up pissed that it was over.

Andrea hadn't seen or touched a cock let alone sucked on in over two years. That she held one that was so beautiful, thick and full in her hands to hold and kiss still amazed her. In her mind, his cock was perfect and beautiful. She wanted to make love to it, like he had with her cunt just minutes ago; to let him know how much she wanted him. Not with words, but with actions. Taking his shaft in her hands, she raised her head over his purple head and leaned down to kiss it. His precum was leaking with the power of youth. She smiled at something one of the late twenties' woman had said at the bank about her early twenties' boyfriend. "A young cock is like a brand-new car." It was time to drive.

Jay stared in disbelief as his mother opened her mouth and took his cock in it. Her lips wrapped around his head as her tongue did swirls around it. In seconds she moved down on him tacking half of him well into her mouth. Her lips barely enveloped him as she pulled back before going back down again. The sensation was indescribable to him. She sucked him deliberately and slow. Up, down, up, down, damage, repair, damage, repair...and again and again. Her dark brown hair was not a bit unruly from their activities. But he had the urge to run his fingers threw it to show her appreciation for the love she was giving him.

Anyone could give her son a blow job. But no one was his mother. She decided it had to be memorable for them both. With that, she dusted out her old skills. You never forget they say about swimming and some other things. Andrea decided that blowjob skills were in that category. The question was which skills she was going to use. And in her mind, there was no more top skill than taking his cock in her throat. Taking more and more of him with each stroke of her head, she took him to her nostrils first letting her throat adjust to his size. Then in one swoop, she swallowed like he was food and took his head in to her tight throat. She held him there a second or two and pulled back. Before he could recover and she could think about it too much, she took him down her throat again. This time she tried to hold longer before pulling back.

In time, her mouth and throat got used to his girth and took him again and again as if he was fucking another tight cunt. She sucked his dick in her mouth for a few seconds then went down again. This time her lips hit his groin and she held it there again. His hand was on top of her head, but he was only letting it guide her, not force her. As she took him in her throat repeatedly, she wished his would grasp her hair and face fuck her. But that could wait. Right now, she wanted him to cum in her mouth and throat. She wanted to spit some of it down her chin and on her tits for him to see how he had decorated her. It became her mission of the moment. Pumping his shaft with one hand and fondling his balls with the other, she took more and more down her throat until she had it all swallowed and bobbed up and down for him.

"Oh, shit," he uttered in surprise, "I'm going to...cum."

Andrea felt his shaft swelling one minute and the next hot cum spewed out of his tip into her mouth. She opened her lips then letting some spill out only to have more deposited by his subsequent explosions. His volume lessened by the sixth shot. She let his cum fill around his still hard cock before she pulled her head off to slick and swallow what she had missed so far.

Jay collapsed backward and fell on the carpet exhausted. He had not cum this hard...ever.

Andrea licked the last of his cum off his dick and held it as it softened; kissing it in the end.

Andrea crawled up next to him for a kiss to realize her son was asleep. She kissed his mouth and face twice each and then stood. Running to the bathroom she wiped herself clean and took a blanket out of the linen closet. With a bottle of water and the blanket, she went to lay next to Jay covering them both up. She turned her back to him and used his arms to cover herself with before tossing the blanket over them. She was asleep in less than a minute. It was the best sleep she had enjoyed in the last two years.

Sometime later he woke up in the dark. Needing to pee, he gently disengaged from her and went to the downstairs bathroom. He returned to find her waiting for him.

"Come with me," she said, leaving the blanket. They walked upstairs hand in hand headed to bed. As they came to his bedroom, she stepped aside and let him go to his room.

"Good night. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you."

"Love you too mom."

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
A good story

I love the love being expressed between them. I'm sure that they will eventually get jiggy with it, but wow.

Please read your work to your self OUTLOUD, and it will make your stories better, if you won't get an editor. Enough said.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous 1

Stay tuned. Interesting parts of the story about people getting caught or found out and the changes it brings. And yes, there will be an installment with Leslie. Quite a few in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Start adding dates, hotels, pantyhose, heels sexy clothes.. have Leslie catch him and Andrea really going at it..

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Very sexy

loving this story and anxious to read what comes next.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Mother's Dirty Boy Sexy mother gets a dirty phone pic from her hung, horny son.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Finding the Grail Son finds the Grail between his mother's thighs.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
The Halloween Party Dress A son fucks his hot mom at his dad's work party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories