Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready?" she asked trying not to giggle again. She failed.

He laughed at her and nodded.

"For what?" He asked wondering what she meant, as they laughed again.

"To make a run for the door...its pouring." She saw relief in his gaze.

"Oh...that" he replied, and she shook her head at him smiling.

"On three..." she said, and he nodded back. "One...

Jay was out the door. He heard her yell "Cheater..."

By the time she got around the car and to their front door, she was soaked. She crashed into Jay who almost dropped his keys. But he managed to open the lock and made way for her to go in first. The smile she gave him as she passed him, he would remember for the rest of his life. She looked so happy and young.

So, it begins

She ran to the downstairs bathroom, so he had to run upstairs to pee. When he was done, he heard her go past the door to her room. He glanced toward her door, saw it was slightly ajar. He thought about peeking but all he could see was the wall in her room. He undressed in his room looking at himself in his mirror. He looked at his cock and laughed at the awkward, turned funny moment in the car. He had been lucky in the cock size department. While he would never be a porn star, his seven inches had served him well so far. No complaints from girls. Jane found his thickness a cause to keep returning to him. But she paled compared to Andrea.

His mother's door was open still when he left his room, but he heard noise from downstairs. For some reason, the room drew him like a magnet. He entered the open door and took in the view. The king size bed was right in the middle. A large window was over the bed and a skylight right above that in the ceiling. The covers were on the bed, but they looked hastily tossed in place. And there was an indentation on the dresser side where his mother had sat.

"Jay..." he heard her all to him from the kitchen. He snapped out of his trans. The holly of hollies exploration had to stop. Turning quickly and moved toward the hallway. The last thing he wanted was for her to see him in there and think less of him. He ran down the steps and slowed at the bottom. A good thing because he was almost floored by the image of his mother standing by the island in the kitchen.

Andrea had changed into small white shorts that just covered her perfect ass. Above that she had a short red blouse with spaghetti straps. It was short, and he could see an inch or less of her lower back. Long dark brown hair cascaded down her shoulders. And those legs! It was enough for him to start getting hard again. He reached in his shorts and adjusted himself, then pulled his t-shirt over it.

"Hey," he said moving to a chair as quickly as possible.

She was pouring a glass of wine and he noticed another one already filled.

"Yours" she said as she passed it to him. Her hair was still a bit damp. She looked ten years younger than she was. The exercise and healthy eating were producing results.

"Thanks" he said as she clinked her class to his. He went to drink but she stopped him.

She looked at him in the eyes and toasted "to new things."

He nodded and lifted his glass with her. They drank looking at each other. Just then it hit her.

'I have been on a date with my son.' She kept looking at him with a look of warmth and happiness. He smiled back looking at her with smoldering eyes. His gaze made her wet. 'He is only eighteen!'

"Penny for your thoughts?"

She shook her head and found herself hard for words. "I..."

He looked back at her with a quizzical look. She sat next to him and looked down at her glass.

"Jay, this is the best day I've had in years."

He reached out and placed his hand next to hers. His finger touched her, and she felt electricity go through her.

"Me too," he nodded, "I can't explain it, but it felt great to be with you."

"I don't want it to end" she said abruptly. She worried she had said the wrong thing. He nodded and exhaled in relief.

"Me too. You don't have plans, do you?" She shook her head.

"No. You?"

"Nothing." He had plans to hang with the guys at a friend's house but had decided to not go. Spending time with Andrea was more important to him than any mindless socializing with guys from school.

She bit her lip and her eyes gazed at him from behind her hair. He almost melted. His mother was so sexy and beautiful. He always knew she was pretty, but he had not seen her as he did now.

She stood to get the wine bottle from the kitchen counter not realizing he followed her. When she turned around, Jay was facing her. He had a serious look to him. A look a man had who wanted a woman. Andrea opened her mouth to say something and Jay took her in his arms and kissed her. His lips and hers touched for the first time making her weak at the knees. Where had he learned to kiss this way?

Jay couldn't believe he had gotten the courage to do what he was doing. But it had been building up and he couldn't wait any longer. He wanted her so bad. And all his fears were fading as she kissed him back passionately. They stopped for a brief second, stared at each other and kissed again. Harder this time and with their tongues fighting for space between their lips. His body was on fire with each breath he took and each of her breaths he felt on her face. Her smell! Oh, that scent of hers! So familiar and yet so exotic. Not the scent out of a bottle. But her natural scent. He remembered the movie title "A scent of a woman," and for the first time in his life understood what it meant. He closed his eyes and let her hug him close as he hugged her back and at that moment in the kitchen, their world stopped.

Andrea was swimming in the clouds. Her mind was reeling as Jay held her with his strong hands and kissed her like she hadn't been kissed in years. She wanted the kiss to go on forever. She held him tight and locked her right leg over his left not wanting to let him go. He was hard by now. She could feel his hard dick pocking her thigh and belly. How big was he? She wondered. But she didn't want to stop to find out. This first kiss of theirs was phenomenal and she wanted it to go on and on.

Jay pulled back first. Andrea tried to follow his lips some more still hungry for him, but he wanted to look at her. The image of her looking at him trying to kiss him again was burned in his brain and would be there for years to come.

"Oh, my Gawd Jay...who taught you to kiss?"

"You liked?" he asked with a confident smile.

"Yeah I like," she said and pulled him down to kiss her again. It was a short but fun kiss.

"You know her," he replied. "Jane, from my birthday party."

"The one on your lap?"

He nodded shaking his head.

"Yeah, that Jane."

"Remind me to send her a thank you card."

"You and many others. Jane is a bit of a school novelty."

Andrea smiled and almost laughed.

"You mean..."

"Yes, the village bicycle. Everyone had a ride."

"Hey!" she said feigning being upset at him. "That girl taught my boy to kiss. Sorry...I meant my son."

"I know what you meant," he replied still smiling. "No one leaves Jane a boy. They go there as boys and leave men."

"Trust me Jay, there is more to being a man and you figured that out before you and she did a thing." She pulled back and looked at him with a worried look. "A, when did you and her start? And B, did you use protection?"

"We started after my birthday, she said it was my present. And yes, Jane won't let anyone near her without a rub...I mean protection."

"I like her already," Andrea said still feeling a bit of jealousy but not sure why she should. Girls like Jane taught boys a lot but were not love or long-term material. "No other girlfriends?"

"No, I didn't like entanglements. I just wanted to learn and have some fun."

"Smart," Andrea said and leaned to kiss him again. feeling his hardon, she was now curious. She leaned into it and moved her body, so it was rubbing it. She knew she was wet.

"So here we are," she said as his hands explored her back and found her ass. "Oh..." she gasped. Jay took that as a green light and continued to massage and fondle her ass. "Yes...I like that," she sighed closing her eyes.

"You don't know how long I have wanted to do this," he said as he kissed her again.

Andrea moaned not wanting to say anything, but she couldn't contain herself.

"Oh baby," she replied. "So, have I. But I was torn and wasn't sure if we should or not."

"Well, we are," he replied with a certainty that said. 'Too late for thoughts woman. My hands are on your ass.'

"Jay, we need to talk." She said as he kissed her neck and felt her ass. Oh Gawd, that dick of his was teasing the shit out of her. She wanted to drop to her knees and pull it out and...

"Yeah, that," he said. "I think we are mom."

He was so confident with her. He had crossed the line she had been afraid to cross and now she was rethinking?

"Jay, it's not about me not wanting to. It's just that I want you to know something important." She had to tell him. He was entitled to know what he was getting in to. No pun.

Jay looked at her and noticed she was crying.

"What's wrong?" he asked with a worried look. Andrea got scared thinking she was scaring him away. Maybe now was not the time. Maybe later. Much later.

"I love you," she said and hugged him. "I love you and I want you. Do you understand?"

He nodded and the gentle smile returned to his lips and most of all his eyes.

"So, do I mom," he replied as his hands sought the waistband of her shorts and slipped under to caress her perfect behind. "And if you only knew how much I do understand. I have wanted you for so long."

"Baby, you are making me melt right now. I feel like putty in your hands. Please be gentle with me. I need you to be gentle with me the first time."

'The first time!' he thought as the phrase set off celebrations inside his mind. There would be more! 'Thank you Gawd!'

He kissed her again, cupping her ass with both hands raising her up, so she was sitting on the counter. His mind was beyond what was right or wrong, acceptable and unacceptable, legal or illegal. All he wanted was her. Andrea, the woman. Not mom. Only the woman. The legs, the tits, the ass, the face, the mouth the cunt. Just that.

He moved between her legs and kissed her again. She grabbed his shirt at the bottom and pulled it up revealing his muscular midsection. His ribs and abs exposed, she stared and touched them smelling his scent. She kissed him back and dug her fingers in her flesh as she felt his hands on her breasts kneading her flesh over her top. One of his hands went under her top just like hers were. It turned in to a race for who would pull the other's top off first. He gave her what she wanted, letting her pull his shirt off. Then with both hands he pulled hers up moving back to stare at her naked tits. His mouth dropped at the sight. He had seen young women's tits before, but never the full breasts of a woman.

They were full and heavier than he would have thought as she arched her back to let him get acquainted with them. she held his head to them as he sought and sucked one nipple as his hand mauled the other. Her nails trailed over his shoulders leaving red marks. The burning sensation aroused him.

"Suck them," she hissed. "Suck my tits. Do the other one."

He alternated between each breast for what seemed like ages but was only an eternal minute. He would have gone at them more if not for the hand she pushed under his shorts to explore his abdomen. Jay looked down to see her hand reach further down feeling her fingers finally touch his trapped hard cock. When she circled them around his shaft, he exhaled trying to survive the sensation storm she was unleashing. Letting go of his shoulder she reached in with both hands. Her mind reeled at the thickness of him in her hands.

"So thick!' she thought as she hefted it with her hands. She loved the thickness in a man over his length. But he was not short by any means. It took both her hands to grasp his length from top to bottom. The feel of it send jolts to her aroused mind and made her pussy gush at the thought of it entering her. She let one hand drift down to his balls to hold and fondle. He moaned as he tightened her fingers around first one then the other gently. She wanted to see them. To see his dick in the light.

"Jay, come with me to the living room," she said and hopped off the counter. He nodded and followed her. His eyes were glued to her ass as it flirted with him shamelessly when she walked. "Come here hun," she said pointing to a spot on the rug in front of the couch. Jay did as she asked and stood still as she grasped the waist band of his shorts and began to pull them down. Pulling down halfway down his thighs, she exposed his hard-thick cock. Her eyes bulged when she saw it come free.

Jay caught her licking her top lip as she stared. Her hands pulled his shorts further down until loose of his thick muscular thighs they fell around his ankles. His cock was now naked for her to see. She looked up to see him gazing at her with anticipation. His eyes glazed as his chest heaved from excitement. She took his cock in her hands again. It was a work of art to her eyes. The head had been pink at start but was now darker and hard as the rest of his shaft which was a bit thicker but not by much. In fact, his cock was evenly thick after his head like a pipe. It got a bit thicker in the end, but not by much. Still, her fingers could not wrap around him to touch. It pulsed as she held it and she could see veins along its side. She stroked it more and heard him gasp again.

"Oh, that feel so..." was all he said and bit his lip.

Andrea stopped. She wanted to suck and fuck and do it all but wondered how close he was. From the way he was reacting, he was probably ready to cum. She decided to get his first load out of him so he could last longer after. She pumped his cock with both hands. Her left hand toward his base, she alternated holding his base and fondling his balls. He was breathing faster.

"Oh...I'm cumming," he gasped and stiffened. His legs, ass, groin, all of his body tightened as his balls emptied his cot cum through his shaft and shot out toward Andrea. It splattered on his mother's chest, belly and neck as shot after shot of it squirted on her.

"That's it baby...give me all of it," Andrea said as she kept stroking him. "It's ok hun...give me all of it."

Jay felt himself explode and then subside. It was over in seconds, and his legs felt heavy. He staggered a bit and she let go with one hand to steady him.

"Sit she said and guided him to the couch. I'll be right back. Getting a towel."

Jay watched her in a daze as she ran topless to the kitchen to find a towel. She returned moving briskly with cum running down her jiggling tits. She had one towel for herself and one for him. He reached for it, but she shook her head.

"Let me," she said and wiped what cum had splattered back to him and dripped out of his cock. Most of it had splattered on her. "Now you do me," she said with a smile.

She leaned back as he wiped her body staring in amazement at his juices which had begun to dry. Then he looked up at her again.

"That was awesome," he whispered.

"You came a lot," she said shaking her head. "Is it like that all the time?"

"Eh, not every time. It's a bit less after a few times during the day."

"How many times do you..."

"A couple at least. But usually three to four," he stopped and looked at her with a slight embarrassed smile. "Do you really want to hear this?"

"I asked," she replied smiling at him. Silly topic considering they were sitting around naked or almost naked.

"Yeah, you did," he said staring at her groin. She still had her shorts on. Looking down she noticed there was some of his cum on it.

"They are stained," she said touching the still wet stain. "You cum a lot."

He said nothing but kept staring at her shorts. And as if he had a superpower of suggestion, he watched her hoping she would take them off. He had stuck his hands in there to feel her ass but was hoping he would see more; touch more.

"It's only fair I guess," she said getting his attention.

"What's fair?" he asked looking up at her. Her tits moved as she sat up. Jay still could not believe he was seeing his mother naked and they had already started...what had they started actually? Where was this headed to?

"You are naked, but I'm still not," she said as her hands went under the elastic of her shorts. Her thumbs were on the outside as she pushed them down. He gave no thought to it, but he was fixated on her hands as they pushed those white shorts down revealing more of her abdomen. Jay had seen other women her age at the pool or the beach. None had a body like his mother. All those sit-ups and leg lifts had toned her abs and groin. As she lowered them, he expected to see pubic hair...any second now...

But he didn't. Because Andrea had shaved her pubic hair leaving her slit visible or him to see. Jay gulped and tried to compose himself as his mother held her shorts now past her hips and in one brief release with her fingers let them drop to the floor around her ankles. The sight of her made his brain nodes glitch.

Andrea knew she had crossed more than one line so far. But having come this far, what would a bit more hurt? He stepped out of her dropped shorts and spread her legs showing him her naked vulva from above.

"Oh...my...Gawd!" Jay muttered without realizing it.

"There," she said to him like a goddess from above. "Now you have seen everything."

"Almost," he said again, as if someone inside him was speaking for him.

Andrea smirked at him and began turning to one side.

"Jay, are you an ass man?"

"Depends," he replied with his own smirk. "I haven't seen it yet."

"You've been staring at my ass for months," she said now turned sideways so he could see her silhouette. Jay had been looking at women in bathing suits and shorts for years now. He had yet to see a more perfect body. Yeah, yeah, models and actresses. But he was talking real women. Savanah had some beautiful women around. Especially with the influx of military dependents who were young and in their best life years. But his mother floored him. She didn't turn all the way. She wanted to keep eye contact with him, but what he did see was beyond amazing.

"Years," he muttered still staring.

She must have not heard him or was puzzled by her look to him.

"It's been years mom. I think since I was ten or something."

He expected her to say something, but she merely nodded as if she was acknowledging a known fact. They sky is blue. Jay has been staring at my ass. Normal. Without another word, she continued turning until her back was facing him. With him totally behind her and sitting on the couch, he looked from below as she spread her legs again. Just enough for him to see the bottom of her slit and her closed ass-crack. His mind wondered what her back hole would look like. He had only seen Jane's and was developing a liking for that part of the female anatomy. That would have to wait he thought.

Andrea realized what she was doing and had a moment of introspection. All this was still new to them. She may have indulged in incest years ago with her family, but it had been years, and this was not them. It was with her own son. Son. Her son. Yes, she had to deal with that issue too. But not yet. What they were doing was enough. She had jerked her son off! She had shown him her body and let him touch and feast on her tits. It scared her, yet at the same time she was compelled to be with him and do...things with him.

Jay tried to stand. He wanted her in his arms. To touch her, kiss her, probe her...do more with her. Much more. But he too was scared. Not of what they were doing. He had given up any pretense of incest aversion or remorse. His mind had given in to his need to experience this with her. He wanted her and she was here. Would it happen again? Would she change her mind? He didn't want to do anything to get her scared or feeling like she was corrupting him. No, he wanted her to know how he felt before something happened. Before she ended it.