Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You copped a feel."

"Ok Mom, you got me." He guided her out and toward the bedroom. As they entered, she pushed away and did a twirl.

"There you go Jay...here's my stuff." She grabbed under her tits and pushed them up. "Good tits going to waste." Jay tried to look away, but he had seen everything she was showing without her going naked as small as the bra and panties were.

"Mom, come on...you should get to bed." He knew he needed to get her to bed, but she was so sexy that his dick remained hard. After all Jane had done for him...he was ready to go again.

"You must think your mother is terrible...don't you?" her hands on her hips now as she swayed. Almost lost her balance and he reached for her. But she recovered, and his outstretched arms fell back down to his side.

Andrea walked over to him, very close and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Her face was close to him. He could smell alcohol on her breath again, could see her lips quivering and felt her body melt on to his.

"You're hard Jay."

He tried to look away, but she followed his eyes.

"You hard for me?"

If anyone else had said this, Jay would have thought it a stupid question. But this was his mother. The woman he loved and worshipped in so many ways.

"Mom, seriously, you need to get some rest." He tried to get her to sit on the bed.

She pushed away as if she lost interest, the way drunk people's mind switches gears from moment to moment.

"I know what I need Jay." And she sat down almost in defeat. "I need a good fuck. That's what I need."

He was now both turned on and uncomfortable with what she was saying. In his mind he wished that she was saying that to him for real, but he knew it was the booze talking. Female Viagra his friends called it. Well...some women didn't need it. Jane came to mind. Jay didn't want a woman that was drunk to have him take her. Even if it was his mom and this was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

He went to the other side of the bed and pulled the covers over. Then he went to her side, and gently guided her under them. He didn't want to ask if she slept in her underwear or not, but he wasn't going to stick around. Andrea lay on her side and he covered her.

"All I need is a good fuck" she mumbled.

Her eyes were closed, and she was drifting to sleep. He leaned down to kiss her cheek and her eyes opened. Before he would react, she turned her face and her lips touched his. Her mouth was soft. Jay was as much in shock of her action as he was of how good it felt. He kissed her back for barely two seconds and then pulled away. She lay back down and closed her eyes. Mumbling again, but incoherently. Flustered, Jay backed away and moved toward the door. He looked back one more time and turned the light off. He was going to lock the door but decided it would be best I he could hear if she needed help. He went to his room and left his door open.

He lay on his bed. Still hard. He undressed and tried to sort out the events of the last 24 hours. He thought about jerking off but decided on a shower instead. He was confused about it all. His mother and sexual thoughts of her were so overwhelming.

'All I need is a good fuck.' He remembered her say. It reverberated in his mind.

He touched himself in the shower and it took him less than three minutes to cum in the water spray. Jane had drained him, so it wasn't as much as usual. But still, it was an explosive cum. He turned the water off and went to bed. Through his open door, he heard sounds from her room. Rustling on the bed. He worried she would throw up again and jumped up just in his shorts. He went to her door and peered in. It was dark, but he could see her form on the bed. She was breathing harder and sort of irregular. She mumbled..."yes...there" and went back to breathing. He could still hear the sound. It was the bed. Something was moving on it. His mom was moving on it.

As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he noticed the covers had been pushed past her knees. Her upper body, belly and abdomen were exposed. She was dressed as he left her; same black bra and panties. One of her hands was across her chest. The cup of the bra was pushed down and he could see her left hand holding her right breast; fingers tweaking her nipple. Her face was turned away from him half buried in her pillow.

Slowly, he moved to his left. It was darker there where he could remain semi hidden. He looked further down her body. Exercise had toned his moms' belly and her abdomen was flat as it dipped under her panties. His mother's right hand was under those panties. When he looked closer, he saw movement under the sheer material. She was using her fingers on herself!

Jay reached for his cock without thinking. The shorts he wore were light, so his dick formed a tent pointing out. He reached under them and touched his thick pole. Lowering the shorts, he brought his cock out. As he watched her masturbate, he stroked himself slowly. He wanted to cum fast but didn't want to rush it. He wasn't sure if she was doing this in her sleep or not. But he had to hurry. He picked up the pace. When she raised her knees and spread her legs, the image set him off. He barely had time to pull his shorts over his cock. Jay felt cum shoot and splatter inside the material. Cum bounced back on his balls and fist. It dripped down his leg.

'Retreat!' he thought, 'crap and I just took a shower.'

For a few seconds he lost track of his mother. He looked back to see her legs spread. Her knees were high up by her ribs, and her hand was making frantic circles under her panties. She was pulling on her nipple and moaning in the pillow. He so wanted to stay and watch. But he didn't want to get discovered. He didn't want to embarrass her.

He used her noise as cover and darted toward her door and safety. He was gone when she started crying.

Jay ran to his room, took his cum soaked shorts off and put on his sweatpants.

He darted back out of his room toward hers. She was still crying. Balling now in the pillow. Her body was shacking. He sat on the side of the bed and reached for the covers pulling them over her legs and belly.

"Mom, he said. Mom wake up..." he was going to act like she had been asleep to give her some dignity.

"Jay, I'm sorry, did I wake you?" She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. She was oblivious to her state of dress. Her right breast was still exposed, just as her torso was. Jay decided not to bring it up. When she turned sideways toward him, he took the opportunity to pull the covers over her so her beautiful breasts were covered. He may be lusting after her beautiful body, but he loved her and didn't want her feelings hurt by embarrassing her.

"I'm sorry Jay..." she reached out to him as she cried. He embraced her with his arms and let her cry.

"It's ok mom...I understand." Even after the alcohol and the bout in the bathroom, the scent of her body intoxicated him. He got aroused by her again.

"I don't want other men Jay. I don't want to bring another man here in my bed. I don't want anyone to replace my Robert. He is gone. We are still here. I just want me and you to be happy together. Your sister barely comes to visit. She has her life...I just want to be happy with you. Is that so wrong?"

She cried again, and he held her. Her words tonight kept coming back to him.

'I just need a fuck.'

'I don't want other men.'

'I just want to be happy with you.'

What was she trying to say? Did she want to be with just him? Did she WANT him? What was he supposed to do? He loved her. He loved her more than anyone in the world. The last thing he would do was to hurt her.

'Is that so wrong?' what a question.

These thoughts went back and forth in his mind as she cried, and he consoled her. Sometime later she cried herself to sleep. He covered her again and leaned down to kiss her. Her beautiful mouth was open and inviting. He was so tempted to kiss her lips again. But he chose not to. It would be so wrong. But Jay was not made of steel. He kissed her lips and lingered a second too long. Eventually he moved up and stood away from her. Oh, how he wanted her. But not like this. He wasn't going to fuck his mother when she was drunk. He loved her too much to cross that line. Kissing her had been too much and he was feeling a bit guilty about that as it was.

He backed away from her room, for the third time that night. Everything that had happened since the night before drained him and excited him both. Going downstairs he checked the locks again, checked the alarm and headed toward his room. One last look in her room to make sure she was ok, and he went to bed. He played with his cock again. His mind reviewing the events of the night and thinking of his mother's magnificent body in her skimpy black underwear. He stroked his cock steadily now. Thinking of her naked nipple and her masturbating with her fingers, he exploded again. He came hard requiring another change of clothes. Eventually he drifted to sleep. An uneasy sleep.

In his dreams, his mother and he were in a weightless space capsule trying to match trajectories and mate. A metallic voice spoke from a speaker.

"Jay one, this is Huston. Do you have docking yet?"

Jay tried to grasp his mother and place hos cock in her pussy, but they just couldn't match velocities and delta-v angles to match orbit. And that's when he woke in panic. He had been trying to fuck the mattress. His dick was hard again.

"Fuck," he said to no one in particular.

Acceptance

Andrea woke up early with a terrible hangover. Getting to the bathroom was not easy. Her head felt like it was going to explode, while her stomach felt like it was rolling inside her. Just then she looked down and saw she was in her panties and bra. How had that happened? Who took her skirt and blouse off? Did she undress herself? Did Jay undress her? Then she remembered and gasped.

She had undressed in the hallway and Jay had brought her in the bedroom. She remembered everything. Everything!

'Oh God, she thought...I've made such a mess of our relationship. I have one son and now he thinks I'm a drunken hussy. Good thing Leslie is not here to see this. Then I would have had the two of them seeing me this way.'

She flushed and stood up reaching for a towel. Wrapping it around her she went back out. Her purse was where she dropped it in the hallway and so was her phone. Andrea went back in her bedroom, closed the door and called her boss to leave a message she was too sick to come in. Which was true...but she didn't say what had made her sick.

She dropped the towel on the bed, stripped her underwear and tossed a nightgown over herself. She had to take something for her head, and she needed to settle her stomach. Putting on her robe, she walked slowly out to the stairs and went down to the kitchen. She started coffee, made some toast and found the vial of aspirin in the kitchen drawer. Waiting for the coffee to brew, she sat down on a dining room chair with the toast. She needed to think.

She was eating the toast slowly when the coffee was ready. She took a cup upstairs and dressed in her running gear. She didn't plan on running in her condition. But a walk and fresh air would do her good. She quietly walked past Jay's room and with her phone and keys in hand walked out into the early morning sunshine.

First thing she did was call work and told her boss she was too sick to come in. She also took the next day off and began her walk. Every step he took was hurting her head as if a drum was beating in her ears. Her sunglasses came in handy as the bright light seemed to make her headache worse.

"Oh Gawd, I'll never drink again." she promised. She had done that once before, but it had been so long ago that she had forgotten the discomfort of a bad hangover. She would remember this one.

A car drove by and beeped its horn at her. She flinched at the loud sound but kept walking. Her mind began to adjust, and she thought of the events of last night and the night before. It was inevitable that the stress, loneliness and lack of sex would get to her. But she knew that it was more than that. Andrea's genetics were working against her. The daughter of two very sexual people, she too was very sexual. She didn't consider herself a constant oversexed nympho. Yet she did have the need for sex. A need that sometimes overwhelmed her senses; but not her thinking. She had been able to control it, instead of letting her "hunger" control her and ruin her life. But this situation was more than need for sex and she had to confront it.

It was her background and upbringing that had defined her sexuality. She always found boys her main interest. But had also found girls to be attractive in their own way. Still, in her mind girls were an occasional treat to boys being the end game. She had kissed and fooled around a bit during dates, but she was still a virgin as she was finishing her senior year.

Just as she was turning eighteen, she had been exposed to her family secret. She may had first had sex after turning eighteen, but it was what she had been witness to just before that had changed her life and her forever.

Coming home unexpectedly early one day, she had seen was her brother Theo and her mother June having sex. Her mother and Brother! Andrea had eventually found out that her mother and brother had been fucking for two years when her dad was out in the field with the army or not in the house. Then June fucked her husband as well when he was home. She alternated between her two men and they both knew it. Her father and brother were sharing her mother in bed!

They eventually told her the whole story of their sexual journey. Her mother was oversexed to say the least. She craved and needed sex. Tom and she made it work most of the time, but in her thirties her libido shot through the roof and one man was not enough. Especially when Tom was in the field. Her father was oversexed as well, but in the field, there was nothing but men around and he was too busy to even think of sex. But June was home. And though two kids took up most of what time nursing at the hospital didn't, she was constantly horny. And unlike her husband, there were plenty of men around for her to fuck if she chose to take lovers. They discussed it and did some hard thinking. Neither of them wanted to cheat and lie through their life. With that in mind, Tom and June found a compromise. They gave swinging a try with hopes of finding another couple they felt comfortable with; another army couple to swap with. When one man was in the field, the other man could meet the needs of the wife alone at home and vice versa.

It was a good idea, but it had proven not easy to find such a couple at first. They found swingers all right. But they didn't seem the type either would trust. Until eventually they did. The man was in a different unit, so he and Tom would not be in the field at the same time. Even if, one would be home before the other and cater to both waiting women. What made it better was that the other woman was bi which fit with June's sexuality. June had liked women but had not found anyone she was comfortable to be sexual with. This couple fit perfectly. And so, they had begun their almost exclusive swinging lifestyle and things seemed to work out for them.

Until the other couple revealed to June and Tom that they were not just married. They were related. Linda and Nate Evers were brother and sister. And Linda had gotten a trusting friend to pose as her in a small town to marry Nate in her name. The local justice of the peace balked at first but was easy to bribe. All it took was a night of carnal fun with the real Linda and the two had a valid marriage license. It had been a small price to pay for their need to live together and for Nate to take Linda with him in the army. And that was where June and Tom were exposed to the world of incest.

It was while they were there that Theo grew to be a good-looking young man and June took notice of her son's handsome features. She also saw him masturbating once and noticed his other handsome feature. June was smitten. Thoughts of her son and her took up most of her fantasies. An eight-inch cock as big as his father's! She had approached Tom about making a deal with him. Their children were both beautiful. If he would let her have sex with Theo after he was eighteen, she would let him have sex with Andrea after she was eighteen two years later. Tom had taken some time to agree to it. He was not keen on fucking his daughter as much as he didn't want to say no to his wife. He knew that June had a sex drive he barely kept up with and if he said no to her, she may do it anyway or find another man. He was wrong in the later. June was fine with Tom and occasionally Nate. Her need...no, her want to be with her own son had come after hearing from Nate how incest was common in his family. Both he and Linda had had sex with their parents and siblings. June found the whole thing beyond erotic. She was hooked.

After Andrea caught her mother and brother fucking, she approached her mother about it. June did not deny it and instead tried to explain to Andrea how erotic and intoxicating sex with a relative can be. It was clear that her mother was besotted with her son, Andrea's brother. June had explained the deal she had made with Tom about him being Andrea's first if Andrea was willing. There would be no coercion. Her father was taking a two week leave from the Army in anticipation of her coming birthday if she was willing.

Suddenly, Andrea understood her father's recent change in behavior. Whereas before he kept his distance, in recent times home he would spent time with her and take her to places so his wife and son can have time alone. Also, for him and Andrea to get closer. She already loved her handsome dad, but this was more than she expected. Could she go through with it? Her own father?

Tom was certainly attractive, and she loved him. He was always so gentle and caring to her. June had asked her:

"Of all the men you know in your life, who is the one you love the most and who loves you the most? Your father is an excellent lover and even if you never have sex with him again, trust me, you will not be disappointed. He will treat you better than any man ever will."

Andrea was still thinking about it when her father came home from the field and smiled at her from across the room. For the first time in her life, she saw him differently and realized she was gushing in her panties as his masculine presence.

'...trust me, you will not be disappointed.'

It had happened on a long weeklong trip she and Tom took, away from June and Theo. When they returned, Andrea was no longer a virgin and the entire family came out to each other.

That summer had been one of nothing but sex between them all. It had continued after she went to college, but not as much due to distance. Still, she had sex with her father and brother when she was home and only stopped for a short time when she met Robert and fell in love. Andrea got pregnant with his child in a stupid incident when she got drunk and forgot to take her pill. So, Robert and Andrea got married hastily and she became an army wife. As he graduated that year and went into active service, she saw her family occasionally or on vacations. But eventually, her dad Tom moved to Seattle and her parents drifted apart. Sometime later, they attempted a reconciliation and visited Andrea at Ft. Hood. It was the last time the family was together. Tom went back to Seattle where he died, and Theo got married to Nadia. Andrea and her family got together a few more times, but something happened in the late 90's and her mother declared she hated Robert and didn't want anything to do with him. The two families drifted and that was the end of her incestuous life.