Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you," he said. "No, I...I have wanted you for some time. I just didn't think you would let me. And definitely not before I was of age."

"I know baby," she said coming to sit next to him and taking his hands in hers. She knew they needed to talk and wanted his hands in hers so he would not be tempted to let them wonder. She knew that if he touched her, she would just let him. The touch of his thigh on her knee alone was driving her crazy, but she couldn't bring herself to move it. His touch was like a drug. And she was hooked. "I knew as well that nothing would happen before you were of age. And still I fought it. I dated to get my mind away from thinking of you. I know that now. Subconsciously, I wanted you and the dating was just to delay the inevitable. This thing between us had deep roots in me that I have fought and tried to deny."

"You had incest before," he said as a statement. Not a question.

She nodded looking down.

"Yes, many years ago. I haven't for years. I tried to put it behind me Jay. But..."

"Your family? Gramps or uncle Theo? Or someone else?'

"My dad, Theo and my mom," she said to him with a look of trepidation. He could recoil at her admission, but she had to come clean. She needed him to know. To understand. Instead of him being upset, he nodded and looked away. "What's wrong Jay?"

"I'm just tacking it all in mom," he said and looked back at her. "Don't get me wrong. I'm not judging you. You have never laid a hand on me."

"And now I have. You must think I'm a terrible mother."

"Oh, stop it!" he said. "You have been a great mother to me and Leslie both. Don't ever question that. And you were a better wife to dad. I know no marriage is perfect, but I know you made our home what it is. He was away so much. It was you that ran this house and made it into a home. This..." he waved his hand at them on the couch, "it's nothing but love for each other. It's a different way of expressing it and fun at the same time, but still love. We both love one another already. Expressing it physically is not a crime in my book."

"Jay, I didn't know you had thought about this so much. How?"

"Once I knew I wanted you, I started thinking about you and me constantly. I wanted to understand it and went to the library to find books on it. There is also stuff on the net about it. Incest is illegal and taboo, but it's not an act of hate or violence. And it's dangerous only if people are stupid about it and let themselves be controlled by it."

"Jay, its intoxicating," she said looking at his eyes directly. "It's not easy to stop. I did once and look at me. If we go all out, I don't think I can come back a second time."

He smiled at her.

"So, you do want me." He said it as a statement. Not a question. But he was asking her to validate it.

She looked down at her naked body. Then up at him.

"Kind of obvious Jay, don't you think?" she replied still not able to cross that line of saying she wanted him in words. Saying it would lead to it and she was still trying to fight it in the back of her mind. If anything, to postpone it until she had time to think more.

"I know I want you," he said, "but...I think you are holding back."

He saw a look of disagreement in her and raised his hand.

"It's ok," he said. "I want you, but I want you to be sure about this. It's obvious that you had experiences with this before that you have not sorted out yet in your mind."

'How the hell is he doing this?' she asked herself internally. 'He is just eighteen and he thinks like an adult. He thinks what is in my head. How?'

Jay could not believe he was doing this. His opportunity to have sex with his mother, yet he was willing to give her an out and let her choose to stop it all. He was willing to live with that if so, she chose. This wasn't just any girl or woman. This was his mother. The woman he loved more than anyone in the world. The last woman he would think to manipulate or pressure. If she did this with him, she had to do so willingly and with no reservations.

"What are you saying?"

"Look," he said. "I feel like a cad for enjoying a good cum and not doing anything for you. But I see you struggling with this." He reached and touched her temple with his finger. "In here, you are still not sure."

She nodded as her eyes misted. She blinked and wiped them. Then looked back at him.

"When did you get so smart and intuitive?" she asked looking all proud of him.

"You raised me," he said and leaned in to kiss her cheek. It was a love kiss, not sexual. She noticed and loved him for it. He wasn't pressuring her. They were naked next to each other. His cock was hard as a rock and yet he was not pushing her.

"Jay, let me tell you something right now...in fact there is so much I need to tell you, but I want you to know this first. Right now, this minute, I want you so much. There is no other man I want. None. Just you. What's holding me back is my past. I should have put all that aside in the years since. And I thought I had..." she said as her voice broke. She teared up again.

"Do you want to talk about it or think about it?"

"I want to do both, but..."

"But what?"

"Jay, right now, I am so horny and aroused by you, by us." She stopped and looked at him. "I am so worked up I can't think straight. If I can think at all."

He smiled at her and then looked down at his abdomen. His cock was looking back at both of them as if it was a third person. He smiled and so did she and before they knew it, they were kissing again. She touched him, but he just held her. As they kissed her hands reached for his dick again.

"Oh, my Gawd!" she said. "Your cock is so think, I want to do things with it. I..."

"Ok, mom...eh, its ok to call you that when we...I mean, now?"

"Yeah, you can call me that. Why wouldn't you?"

"I...well, since you are sorting out the plus and minuses of incest."

She had to tell him. Or did she? Another conflict in her mind. So much to think about. Why had she not spent the time to get her mind straight on what they were doing?

"I have an idea," he continued. "Let's just say we are not going to go all the way until you clean up all the doubts you have in your mind."

"We're not?" she asked without thinking. Shit, why was he being the adult here and her thinking with her cunt? Bad pussy...always doing the thinking...no, stop it.

"No, we're not," he said. 'No way am I doing a woman that is not sure she wants to fuck me,' he thought to himself. "I'm not forcing you into anything, nor am I pushing you there when you are still not sure. When you are sure, we can do what we want. But you need some relief. I mean now."

"I guess I can make myself cum. I do that every night. More than once in fact."

"Really?"

"Yes, I do. I'm human Jay."

"I know mom. I have to come clean about that. I have a confession to..."

"I know Jay, you were outside my door the night before I got drunk."

He tilted his head and bit his lip.

"Weeeell..." he said with a suggestive look, "You helped me cum. How about I help you cum?"

Andrea heard him say "help...you...cum" and her cunt twitched. She could have sworn she felt herself spasm down below. She looked at him almost in total loss of control and simply nodded. He didn't know and she was not about to tell him, but Jay had discovered something she herself did not know about herself until just that moment. He had her totally under his control. Had he said spread your legs I am going to fuck you, she would have.

Andrea knew she had a bit of submissive in her, she just never knew how much and that she had needed to find the right man to trigger it. She should have known, and it all made sense now, but she had always wanted to find that man. She thought Robert had been that man until he had neglected her needs during pregnancy even though she had begged him to keep fucking her. But Robert had a problem fucking a pregnant woman and refused. Then he had cheated on her and she had found out. She stayed with him for the sake of the kids and tried to fix their marriage, but in the back of her mind she knew that Robert was not the man she had wanted to give everything to. Their sex was not bad. In fact, at times it was quite good, but it was not the sex of total abandon with a man she loved and trusted to love her back totally.

But Jay...She had no doubts about Jay's love. And just earlier he had held back to give her the time she needed to sort things out. Something in her mind had clicked without her even focusing on it. He was the one her soul had been waiting for and he had been there all along. He wasn't a child or a young man anymore. How much had he grown as a man in the last two years? How had he developed the sensitivity, empathy and cognizance to get so deep in her psyche? Did he even know? But she could not tell him now. Not when she was not sure of herself and what she wanted. But he suggested something sexual and all he had to do was suggest. And she just nodded in agreement to do as he asked.

Jay watched her as she leaned back and spread her legs showing him everything she had. Reclining back on the couch, her legs opened until he could see her labia part to show him her pink inner self. She was exhibiting herself to him wantonly. All he had to do was take it if he wanted to, but Jay knew better. When she gave herself to him, he wanted to know she was doing so willingly and with no reservations or regrets after. Until then, he would satisfy himself with what she could give and take from him. It was one thing to bang the shit out of Jane in the back seat or the park. This was not a fuck buddy. This was the most special woman in his world. Worth the time and effort.

"Come see," she beckoned him almost whispering. "You can touch me if you like."

'Lord give me strength,' he said to himself as his cock rubbed against the couch cover while his hands caressed the inside of her thighs coming c lose to her shaved cunt, but not touching yet. He wanted to cherish that moment and to enjoy the touch of her silky skin. The scent of her aroused cunt. The sight of her hard nipples she was fingering. And the taste of her that he had yet to sample. All in good time she said to himself. It's a dream come true. Don't make yourself wake up.

Andrea was in a trance as she watched her son stare at her splayed slit as her legs spread more from the pressure, he was...no.! He wasn't pushing her legs out. All he was doing was caressing them. She herself was spreading for him showing him everything. But he wanted her to. He wanted to please her. How could she refuse him? What would it hurt to let him sample her body a little? So long as they didn't go all the way...would he ask that of her? What would she do?

The more she thought of this, the more aroused she became. She was too busy wondering what he would do next that she almost missed the moment he kissed inside her leg behind her knee. Shivers rand down her spine and she could have sworn she felt her clit and cunt twitch. Then he did it again and then switched to the other leg! Whoever this Jane girl was, Andrea wanted to find her and kiss her. That thought exited her as well. To make out with the young woman who had taught her son so much. What was he doing now?

Jay kissed and licked his way toward her inner sanctum between her legs. Forget her bedroom, this was her holly of hollies. Her temple of everything his cock held dear. And why not? She was a beautiful woman. The most beautiful in the world as far as he was concerned. His sister was a younger version of Andrea, they looked like sisters sometimes. But she didn't have the aura or the sexual appeal his mother had. Jay realized how sensuous she looked staring at him as he made his way toward her mount. When he finally kissed the cleft between her leg and groin, she gasped and reached with a trembling hand to touch his as he held her thighs open.

Andrea wanted to say something to him and guide him, but she found herself unable to speak. Afraid she would spoil his moment; she merely arched her groin up and back down for him. Her cunt splayed more open as she spread as wide as she could and let out a sound halfway between a yelp and a moan. But she found a way. With her free hand, she reached over her abdomen and merely pointed to her hooded clit. Her fingers trembled more as she saw his face take on a serious look. What would he do?

Jay needed no one to spell it out for him. he had teased her long enough with his hands caressing her legs and his lips kissing her inner thigh flesh. Without hurting his feelings, she had pointed to her clit for him. Feeling a bit stupid, he got his act together. Jane had indeed taught him a lot in the last two and a half months. He had been an excellent student and she a slut who wanted to have everything from Jay. He was one of her favorites and wanted him trained to give her what she needed. Little did Jane know she was getting him ready for the mom sex Olympics.

She gasped and almost jumped when Jay's tongue made contact with her cunt. He didn't go for her clit yet, but he certainly tasted her entrance, labia and even that special place between her cunt and asshole. It felt so good; Andrea wanted more. She not only felt him lick her, she raised herself on her elbows so she could see him lick and kiss her cunt from top to bottom. When he finally made contact with her clit, she sighed and kept doing so as he started licking around it, but not exactly on it. His technique was nothing an eighteen-year-old was supposed to know. This was not what Andrea had expected. She thought she would spent some time teaching her son things...just like her mother had taught Theo. Just as her father had taught her. But Jay was already knowledgeable and from the feel of his tongue on her clit, quite capable. All that was missing was a couple of fingers inside her. But he had not done that yet and she wondered if he was holding back for her to give him...

Jay remembered Jane when they first tried oral sex. She told him what to do, but he forgot, and she had smacked his head playfully.

"Fingers, fingers, fingers, she berated him like a sex drill sergeant. "How many times do I have to tell you. Did you cut your nails and wash your hands?"

Remembering that lesson, Jay placed a finger on his mother's entrance and gently traced a circle around it feeling her wetness and arousing her more; as if she needed it. Hearing her make a guttural sound of pleasure, he knew she wanted more and joined the one finger with another. Continuing to lick around her clit, he inserted both of his fingers in her slowly. And the damn burst.

Andrea had been enjoying what he was doing so much she was gasping from the jolts his tongue was giving her clit. She was already arching up toward his mouth wanting him to focus on her clit. She was close to cumming without realizing it. Too caught up in the visual of her son eating her cunt and clit, she jumped in shock when he fingered just her entrance before he penetrated her wet hot cunt with his fingers.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she finally spoke. "Stick your fingers in me...fuck me with them...faster...yeah, lick my clit...oh...yeah...awghhh...oh,"

Jay did as she asked wanting to give her a bit of what she had given him earlier. He did as she asked licking her and fingering her faster and harder. Her cunt devoured his fingers as he jabbed them in her like a dick smashing his fist between her legs. The juices around his fingers became white froth and coated them so he could slide in easier. He tasted some of it and found it wasn't bad at all. In fact, she tasted better than Jane and that pricy Julie that had him eat her but did nothing for him but a hand job. His mother, unlike the young girl was clean. She probably cleaned herself regularly like women were supposed to. His mind wondered, but his cock did not. Inches away from pussy, as if his cock could smell it, it sensed what it needed and rubbed itself on the couch material.

Andrea felt herself falling over a precipice. She had lost all restraint and control. Here she was pushing her cunt in her son's face as he licked her clit and fingerfucked her. And the more he did it, the closer she felt herself to a mind-blowing orgasm. She surrendered to it, just like she had surrendered to his suggestion he "help her out," and would give him more truth be told if he only asked. Her will power at that moment was totally gone!

"Awweeee," she wailed and pushed her groin up to his face. Her hands grabbed his head and pulled it tighter on to her pulsing cunt. She didn't realize it, but her legs closed around his ears like a vice as the spasms of her cum waves washed over her. "Euughhhh...she groaned and finally gasped before letting his hair go and loosened her legs. His fingers had been trapped in her cunt still teasing her g-spot. But his tongue! Oh, what an unexpected pleasure that had been! She wanted more of that...later. But she wanted more.

He looked up at her then and smiled.

"You bastard!" she said playfully looking down at him in an adoring form of awe. "You...you...awww!" was all she managed to say letting her head fall back as her legs spread wide again.

Jay kissed her cunt entrance as he pulled his fingers out. He saw disappointment in her face, but his fingers were going numb from the way she almost snapped them off when she stiffened in the end.

"That was so..." she was still trying to catch her breath. In her mind she realized she hadn't been eaten like that since Heather and her used to make out. Heather had been the first woman since her mother who had made her cum. Funny that she thought of her mother just then. Her father had been the first to go down on her, but it was her mother who taught her how to do it properly herself and what to expect. June Cruz had made sure her son Theo knew how before she allowed him near his sister. She settled back to enjoy the after-orgasm glow and pulled her son up for her to kiss.

Jay did as she asked not thinking of his hard dick as he crawled between her legs. His head trailed over her thigh nudging that spot between her cunt and leg before they realized how close he was with his dick to her wet pussy. He looked at her face and for a second thought of just fucking her until he saw the panic in her face. And knew he couldn't. He pulled back, even though her hands pulled him back closer to him.

"No...no...Jay, not there," he heard her say. "Up here."

In his rush to pull back, he didn't realize what she had said and fell back on his knees with his head resting on her thigh in frustration.

"Jay, I didn't mean to push you away," he heard her say while a storm fight was going on between his cock and his brain.

Andrea scared she had hurt his feelings fall on the carpeted floor beside him.

"No hun, you did nothing wrong. You were great. You made me feel great. I just want to hold you, and..." her voice trailed off, but her hand went to his cock again. Jay gasped at her touch. "Let me love you. Please Jay."

She saw him looking at her puzzled. He may be an older mature eighteen, she thought, but his body is still running rampant with eighteen-year-old hormones. How could she expect him to just shut it off after what they had done? If anything, he had held out more so than Michael had in the care months ago when he almost raped her. But was it really rape? She had changed her mind last minute after she let him feel the goods. No, the poor guy had just done what a real man was to do when a woman lets him. And she had given her son more than just a green light. She had a sign over her head saying, "fuck me." That he hadn't was a testament to his self-control and love for her. She had to make it up to him.

"Sit back hun," she said and pushed his shoulders, so he reclined on the carpet back toward the couch. Grabbing a throw pillow, she placed it behind his back. Once he was comfortable, she grasped his cock with two hands again. He sighed and nodded to her briefly. She assumed he thought she would give him another hand job and lay Back to enjoy it. Well, it started a hand job. Her hands certainly fondled his balls and shaft as before, only this time, Andrea lowered her head while looking directly at his gaze. She saw surprise and disbelief in his face as her face approached his cock and her mouth opened. Before she did anything else, she mouthed to him, "I love you" silently, then kissed the side of his blood engorged cock.