Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two should not talk alone." She said reading his mind. "We should do this together."

Tom Cruz was a secure man about most things in life. The son of Cuban refugees in the US he had joined the army like most young men of his national background. He was a man's man. But he was also open to things most men were not. Especially for a man from a religious family. If his parents knew about this they would disown him. Still now that it had happened, how did he handle it?

"I'll admit, having you there will be helpful. Still... maybe we should have had this talk with him before this happened. Too late. I know... never mind."

"I think I better do the talking," she said.

"You can talk for yourself June, but I will speak for myself thank you."

"I thought we were in this together," she responded looking at him wondering what was going through his mind.

"Look, I am not worried about you and Theo having sex in itself. I have seen you fuck other men and know you are when I am away."

"Then what's wrong? Are you jealous of your son? OUR son?"

"No June. I'm not jealous. I'm worried he will not like me anymore or respect me for allowing this."

June looked at him and pulled him to her. Tom's first thought was about his son and how he took this; not himself. He had thought of his son first. Damn this man! He made her love him every day more than the one before.

"I married the right man." She said to him. "If our son gives you any shit about this, I'm cutting him off."

"Not fair," he said earning him a disbelieving look from his wife. But he held his ground. "Now that you started, he will want you more. Hell, I want you more."

She looked at him again in awe and kissed him with a tear in her eye.

'Love him, love him, love him." she thought.

"I am not going to push you to do it." She said. "But if anyone should be Andrea's first it should be you."

"Andrea will decide that," Tom corrected her.

June nodded in agreement before speaking again.

"You have always cared about our kids and me. I know you can't be feeling good knowing that when you are in the field Ray or Nate are getting nasty with me. But you do that for me, so I won't stray for lack of dick. I and the other girls respect that in you three men."

Tom found himself getting hard as they held each other. She noticed and gave him a smirk nodding toward the bedroom. She was horny again and had missed him.

She would never be able to explain to other people how she could fuck other men yet miss her husband and rush to fuck him after he got home. But then, June didn't give a shit about those kind of people.

-------------

Theo didn't go home right away after dropping Andrea off. He didn't want to face his father just yet. He knew he would have to, but he just couldn't. Even if the old man had approved him and his mother fucking, she was still his wife.

His mind raced on the couples his parents were friends with. Linda was the one he had heard was friends with his father, not just a lay. He knew where their house was, so he drove there. When he knocked, Linda opened the door.

"Hi Mrs. Evers," he said nervously.

"Hi Theo," she said in the same tone.

He hesitated at the door and from the look on his face, she had a feeling he needed a friendly face and someone to listen.

"Come in," she said placing her hand on his back and pulling him.

He stood nervously in the living room, but she pulled him to the kitchen and sat him down.

"I have left-over pot roast. Have you eaten yet?"

"Ehh...no I haven't, but I don't want to impose," he said. Still the kitchen smelled good and she uncovered the pot and he surrendered to his stomach. "Maybe a little?"

Linda smiled and served him up a plate.

"So, what do I owe the honor of your visit young sir?" she asked drinking from a bottle of beer. "You sure didn't know I was making my famous pot roast."

Theo swallowed and looked up.

"This is good Mrs. Evers. The world should know."

"Fuck that, I'm not cooking for everyone. Just the select few. Like your father and mother."

There she had brought up what the boy had problems bringing up. He looked at her and nodded. Time for him to man up.

"Are you and Mr. Evers one of the three couples my parents are running around with?" he asked.

Linda looked at him, took a deep breath and then nodded in acknowledgement.

"There are three couples total with your parents. So yes, we are. I guess you have some questions about it?"

"I just found out this weekend. My mom told me." He stopped and then started again. "Look, I am sorry to impose. But you are the only one I know I can ask about this."

She gave him a 'go ahead' look.

"How do you handle knowing Mr. Evers has sex with my mom and the other lady?"

She smiled coyly and sat across form him.

"Hun, you do understand we are all adults and we all agreed to this before we started?" She looked at him and he merely nodded. But she didn't think he understood yet.

"Theo. Sex and love are not the same thing. You can have sex with people and not love them. And you can love people and not have sex with them. The best sex is with people you love. Your mother and father love each other. They just have sex with us...nothing else."

He didn't look convinced.

"I admit I am friends with your father and mother. More so that Sheila and Ray. I don't know why, but it's how it is. We just click. But that is it. I love my Nate and would never leave him for anyone. Well, maybe Bruce Willis... but that's another story."

Theo smiled nervously. She understood. It was all new to the kid and he was not a kid anymore. Not dealing with an issue like this.

"Question for you." She asked. "Do they expect you? Are you delaying your going home?"

"Yes." He replied. "And yes."

"I thought so. But they don't know you are here."

"No. I..." he hesitated. "No, they don't."

"How about I call them and let them know."

He didn't say anything but nodded giving in to the inevitable.

"Theo. Would you feel better if they came over here and we all talked?"

He looked up and gave her a look of relief then nodded.

"Yes, please. I need all the help I can get."

She sat up from her chair and sat next to him. She gave him a hug which he surprisingly allowed her and then a kiss on the cheek.

"You are so sweet Theo. Your parents raised a good young man. But I think like all good men, you need to fuck something," she said smiling at him. "Preferably a woman. Ok, let me make the call before I get carried away and do you on the table kid."

Theo was shocked by her brazenness. But more shocked at how her body touching his had felt so good and how hard he was under the table. He hugged the table as she turned her back and walked to the phone on the wall. She dialed the number and then turned to look at him leaning on the wall. Her hip swayed so her ass touched the wall and backed off. His eyes were glued to her voluptuous body movements.

"Hi June, yeah its me."

"Ehh uh... that's nice. Hey, listen in case you are missing an eighteen year old son. About six foot, dark and handsome? ...Yeah, I got him. I'm looking at his sexy self and I may not be able to control myself for too long. I may just let him have his way with me."

She smiled as his mother said something on the other side of the line.

"Oh! So, I didn't fuck your husband's brains out? ...He is fucking you as we speak?" she said that loudly while looking at Theo. He seemed in shock from the look of him. "...well, I need to brush up my skills then. Maybe your son can help me. You don't mind do you?"

Again, she smiled tilting her head back and forth as if bored by the conversation.

"Ok June, I know you missed your man's dick and all, but your son is here all hard under my kitchen table and I'm dripping wet down my leg. So, you two decide if you want to come over and bring your sexy selves. Just a suggestion, the young man and you two need to have a talk. And I am willing to mediate for a price."

The silence this time was short.

"Of course, my price is sex June. What kind of woman do you think I am? ...Eh, huh. I have never denied being a hussy or a slut June. But then you and I are birds of a feather. So, I'm going to hang up now and let you decide what you do. You have a key to the back door." She stopped to laugh. "Oh, that sounded nasty right there. I may just give your son one of those keys. To my back door that is."

Now Linda was smiling wickedly at Theo and he was swallowing hard as his dick got harder if that was possible.

"OK, enough talk June you cock slut. I'm hanging up on your whore ass. ...Love you too sweetie. See you soon," she said and hung up. "Your momma is such a slut."

Theo gulped a glass of water she had given him and took a deep breath. From the way Linda talked to his mom, he realized they knew each other well. Too well.

"Linda," he said, forgetting the Mrs. Evers part. "You are a beautiful woman."

Linda smiled from ear to ear hearing those magic word men said to women meaning; I want to fuck you.

"Theo, why don't you come inside and show me how beautiful I am."

"Eh...he said worried about standing up in his erect condition.

"And bring that hard dick you got in them pants. We're going to need that. Think of me as a can of fruit, and your dick is the can opener."

-------------

When June and Tom made it to Linda's house the kitchen was deserted and so was the rest of the house. But there was a light coming from the hallway and they could hear Linda moaning while the bed was making rocking noises.

June and Tom looked at each other and held hands. Time to face the music. And they sure did.

On the bed, stark naked was their son behind Linda slamming his hard dick in her wet cunt. His thighs were slapping her ass and she was moaning into a pillow. Theo turned to look at them and almost stopped.

There was a small second of silence, but Theo was beyond caring at this point.

"Hi dad, hi mom," he said and kept fucking Linda.

"Hi son," Tom said and smiled at him.

"Nice position Theo. I wonder who you have been fucking this way?" June said giggling at the implication.

Tom laughed at her comment and started undressing.

June walked up to her son who looked at her smiling nervously and gave him a smack on the ass.

"Fuck that bitch real good Theo. And when you get bored, fuck her ass. She likes that."

"So, do you, you skank whore," Linda said turning her head to look at them. She was greeted to Tom dropping his pants. "Oh look, here's something I don't see often. Tom dropping his pants."

"Shut up you bitch before he stuffs that mouth of yours with his dick." June said and winked at Theo who kept fucking Linda.

"Oh yeah baby," Linda said to Theo. "Fuck aunt Linda good. She is a bad girl that needs punishing. Smack my ass Theo," and after he did too weak for her taste, "harder you bastard."

Theo looked at his mother almost as if asking for permission. She was disrobing at the time and she gave him a "what do you want from me" look.

"It's not my pussy you are in Theo. Don't look at me. She asked you to smack her skank ass. So, smack the bitch."

"Ok, Linda, but remember you did ask," Theo said and smacked her ass hard.

They all heard the slap, followed by Linda crying loudly and then moaning. Theo felt the sting on his hand, so the next smack was with his other hand. Linda moaned again and grunted as he plowed into her ass this time. Over and over.

Smack, squish. Smack, squish. Theo was a machine in his prime. Linda was smiling.

"Look at our boy Tom, he's fucking Linda like she's a two-dollar whore."

"Its five dollars you skank," Linda said rom below. Only you charge two."

"I'm up to ten," June said and stuffed her husband's cock in her mouth.

"There Theo," Linda said. "The only way to shut your mom's mouth."

"We can do that too... Aunt Linda," he said with a touch of sarcasm.

"Listen here boy, I put up with that shit from your momma. And you wash that cock before you feed it to me. I don't do ass to mouth."

"I hear you," Theo said. "I wouldn't kiss you after."

Tom nodded to his son approvingly. 'That's my boy' He thought proudly.

"Having fun son?" he asked. Just below them, Theo's mother sucked Tom's cock taking it deep. June had turned so Theo could see her and Tom's profile. Actually, so her son could see her in action sucking his father's thick dick. She wanted her son to see her in as many vulgar positions with his father and dissuade any possessive notions he may have acquired the last two days.

"Looks like you are too dad," Theo replied.

"I sure am son; your momma is the best cock sucker this side of the country."

"That will be the day," Linda said as she moved away from Theo. "But then you wouldn't know to compare Theo."

"I think Theo knows," Tom said looking at his son nodding to him.

"What!" Linda asked incredulously. "How would he..." her voice trailed off.

Tom looked right at her and smirked.

"Oh..." Linda said as her internal lightbulb went off. "You two..." she pointed to June and her son. "you..."

"Yes, you whore. We fuck. We suck. We did the deed. I fucked my own son. There. You happy now?"

Linda looked at June, then Tom and then Theo.

"Boah..." she asked him with her thick southern drawl. "Have yeew been fuckin yoh mama?"

Theo looked at his parents for permission to confirm their secret. The both nodded approving.

"Aunt Linda..." he said slowly.

"Yes darlin," Linda said stroking his cock as she spoke still looking at him.

"I fucked the shit out of my mother. I fucked her all weekend and came in every whole she has."

June and Tom laughed.

"Theo?" Linda said in a leading way hesitating a bit before continuing for effect. "Can I watch you do it?"

Theo looked at his mother and father as if asking for permission again.

It was his father's nod he was waiting for. And Tom, looking at his son with pride and love nodded to him.

"Give your mother some lovin son," he said. "Me and Linda here will just watch for a bit. You ok with that son?"

"If you're ok with this Dad, so am I."

"It's ok son," Tom nodded to him again. "Your mom and I agreed to this before it happened."

"Oh my..." Linda said. "I feel privileged. Tom would you be a dear and stuff that cock of yours in me from behind while I watch the show?"

As Linda turned on her side facing them, they watched his father get behind Linda. Linda sighed as his father's thick prick spread her cunt lips invading her wet pussy.

"Well June, I'm ahead of you. I just did son and father."

"Shut up you hussy. I did my son and then my husband before you even knew anything."

Theo ran to the bathroom to wash his cock since he had been fucking Linda's ass. He was back quickly not to keep his mother waiting. June approached her son and took his cock in her hand. After stroking him a few times she knelt before him. This time it was their turn to show Tom and Linda the profile of June sucking her own son's cock. She didn't just suck him. Planning to impress, June pulled out all the stops. She wasn't just sucking her son; she was showing off to her husband and her best friend.

June kissed and licked all around Theo's shaft, then under his head. Her lips traveled its length; her tongue teasing before each kiss. She held his balls in one hand and his shaft with the other before engulfing it. June enclosed her son's head in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. She made smacking sounds with her lips more for effect rather than technique sloppiness. She wanted the others to hear and see her working over her son. Just the taboo of her and him having sex was not enough for her.

She wanted his father and her friend to be witness to and validate the incestuous act by not stopping her. It was one thing to ask Tom for approval and receive it. One more thing to actually do it and tell him she had. But showing him and doing it in front of him was the ultimate validation of her husband giving her permission.

From the corner of her eye, June saw the aroused look of her husband as he watched his wife sucking off their son. Before long, June was pushing her head further forward to take Theo's cock in her throat. She placed Theo's left hand on the back of her head, while the right touched her under her throat. She wanted to kiss her son right then, but her mouth was full of his dick. Instead she showed her appreciation by taking him deeper in her throat and applying more suction with her mouth on the base of his cock. She heard him groan and pulled back. That part of the show done and over with, June had more to show.

Pulling her head off Theo's cock she lay on the bed face down with a pillow under her thighs. Her hands reached behind her to spread her ass wide for him.

"Fuck my ass son," she said erotically. "Fuck your mom's ass so they can see you do it. Show your daddy and aunt Linda what a good ass fucker you are. Stick it in my cunt first. I'm running a faucet in there. You'll get plenty of lubrication. Then we'll do what we did earlier."

June was certain that she heard her husband gasp as their son pushed his cock in his mother's pussy after he straddled her hips. Tom leaned in to see his son's cock penetrating his mother's cunt and Linda leaned her head next to his. Tom was still pumping his thick dick in Linda's gash, but their minds were on the show in front of them; their bodies fucking on automatic. Both in awe of the mother-son spectacle.

"Oh yeah baby. Fuck momma...fuck my juicy cunt baby. Get your dick all wet. I love your dick in me." June was not just getting fucked. An exhibitionist at heart, June was enjoying performing the forbidden act in front of her husband and friend.

'Yes, watch me. Watch me with my son,' she thought wanting to toss fuel to the fire.

"Ok baby, your dick is all wet, now take some of my cream with your fingers and lube my asshole open. Go ahead baby."

Theo did as she asked and was shocked to see Linda staring wide mouthed as his father kept pumping her cunt full of dick. But more shocking was his father looking up at Theo and nodding to him.

"Go ahead son, finger your mother's ass as she asked. Get it open for your dick. She wants it."

'Fuck!' Theo thought. 'Dad is gone crazy watching me and mom.' He wondered what the two of them must look to their audience. He would pay money for a picture or video of it.

June groaned with pleasure as Theo shoved two fingers in her cunt swishing them around to pick up cunt cream. His fingers came out sloppy wet; covered in white slimy slush. Without hesitation, he shoved one then one more wet fingers in June's asshole. When he had both in her, he moved them around feeling her gromet relax open. But he didn't stop. June's moans told him she liked it and wanted more.

His mother's perfect thirty-seven-year-old body was now available to him. Not just as a once in a lifetime weekend of fun; alone and hidden. With his father's approval, he had been given access to his mother's body. It was a defining moment for all three of them.

Not having a reason to wait anymore, Theo moved up on his mother's hips and placed his cock on her asshole as she had instructed him previously; Theo he was a good student. Placing a little pressure on her as he waited for her to strain her bowels back. And just like that, June's sphincter opened for Theo's cock to slide in.

Tom smiled knowing his wife's trick and watched their son's dick penetrate his wife. Theo was fucking his mother right there for him and Linda to see. Aroused by the erotic and forbidden he instinctively fucked Linda harder. Linda's senses, physical and mental overloaded as well. Her orgasm snuck up on her.

"Oh shit," she uttered. "I'm cumming."