Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you will, tom replied in resignation.

"I wasn't totally honest with you. There is something you need to know that may make you believe I will not hold it against you."

"What haven't you told me?" he asked resigned to what else she would say and ask.

"I haven't told you this Tom. I was scared to in the past. And it didn't mean anything as it was so many years ago, but I have had sex with a family member before."

"Who?"

"My brother."

Tom would have normally been surprised, but this was June. Sexual adventures and flouting convention were her norm. No. He wasn't surprised.

"So, it doesn't matter if I have..." she continued but he raised his hand to stop her.

"Ok, you said your piece." Tom said. "Now it's my turn. This is not about your brother. It's about our son and us. I understand the attraction June. But our son is someone you already love. He is not just a man with a cock, like other men in a club or our friends. Theo is your son, the young man you created..."

"That we created. WE Tom. I didn't make him alone."

"I know June, but I am not going to be fucking him, you will be. You. With your flesh and blood. It's as close a man and woman can get. Mother and son."

"Or father and daughter," she cut in.

Tom shook his head.

"We are discussing you and our son June. When you do fuck him, and I know you will, he and you will connect in a way you and I never will. Maybe you haven't thought of this, and you were focusing on the kinky part. But connect you it will. It's inevitable."

June stayed quiet as he spoke. Quiet, because Tom had raised a point that she had not really considered. Yes, she loved her son, but she was as he said focused on the kinky and the sexual aspect. It's what she did. Its why she didn't get attached to any man they did at the swinger's club, Nate or Ray or anyone else before. Not even her brother. But this was her son.

"Tom, he is the only other man I love unconditionally. You and him, I understand..."

"No June, our son is the only man you love unconditionally. I may be the father of your children. But if I do something you judge wrong you can divorce me. You cannot and will not ever divorce your son. He is your man for life. And if you and he have sex, you will be bonded for life in a way you and I cannot be."

"No Tom, you are thinking wrong. You may have been an unrelated stranger when we met. But that was a lifetime ago. You and I have built a family and made two wonderful human beings together. When I do... I mean if I fuck Theo, half of him is you. You Tom. You are the man who made him. I didn't have him alone. You put him in me. He is not just MY son. He is YOUR son as well. Just like Andrea is our daughter. They are ours Tom. I am yours Tom. Yours. How can I make you understand?"

Tom stood looking into her eyes. She had teared up but had not sobbed or cried. She stood staring back at him stoically like a spartan woman would. It was what he loved most about her. She was a warrior's wife; a warrior herself if need be. She had never been afraid to stand up to him. And he knew she would never stop.

"June, I love you. And because I love you and want you to be happy, I will go along with it. But I want you to promise me one thing."

June could not believe her ears. Still, she wasn't sure if her was doing so willingly or because he was forced to it.

"Anything," she replied in awe of this man she married. She loved him so much just then. More than she can show him and tell him. A tear did run down her face this time from the emotional rush of love. "For you Tom, anything."

"He is young. His maturity level is not anywhere near mine and yours. You will be responsible for making sure he does not get lost in what you and he are doing. Focus on the sex. Remind him of the sex and that you are his mother; not just a woman he met. If he thinks the later, he will fall in love with an illusion June. It will do him more harm than good. He already loves you as his mother. Help him keep it at that and focus on enjoying the sex."

June's lip trembled but she forced herself to take a deep breath and overcome her emotions. She so wanted to let this man know how much she loved him. But words escaped her. So, she held him as tight as she could, wanting to melt in his arms. Foregoing speaking, she took him to their bedroom, but didn't have sex with Tom. Instead, she made love to him.

--------------

June began her seduction the next day. As promised, it was purely sexual.

She started by asking him to help her around the house and showing him flesh. Her flesh. Low cut tops and lose miniskirts helped as well as revealing dresses. Sunning herself in a bikini a size too small had been incredible for her. She bend over toward him a lot. He saw plenty of breasts and suggestive looks from her. She wore no underwear whenever they were around.

Andrea spent most of her time in her room or out with friends to notice her mother's game with her handsome brother. And Tom stayed away working on base and visiting Linda or Sheila when their husbands were in the field. Sheila, a nympho in her own right was just glad to have him visit. Linda did the same when it was her turn, but knowing him better she knew something was up, but he refused to share.

Before long, June and Theo were bumping into one another and hugging a little too long. Eventually they had a talk where Theo actually confronted her, and she admitted she wanted him. But they would wait until Tom left to go to gunnery school. Still they were deal with Andrea. To give them the house alone, June arranged for Sheila to take Andrea away for the weekend to Cincinnati. They watched her leave and walked in the house.

Nervous to start, Theo let her take charge. June was beside herself as her dream was about to come true. She was about to have her son for two full days all to herself. Unlike Andrea, Theo was no virgin and was experienced enough to not need instruction in sex. They had made out in the living room starting with kissing and petting. Both wanted it to be memorable, so they took their time. She let him feel her body over her clothes and rubbed his cock over his shorts. Like father like son, he was thick.

Eventually his hands reached under her light dress and she spread her legs to give him access to her well-trimmed cunt. They were kissing passionately when he discovered she had no panties on. He enjoyed fondling, fingering and rubbing her cunt as they kissed. June broke the kiss and reached for his hand leading him to his room where he would be more comfortable.

Once there, she let him undress her and to feast on her nakedness. She watched him stare at her breasts. Fixated on them he must have played and sucked on them for what seemed like an hour. He licked her nipples and sucked them each in turn as his hands explored and tweaked the nipple he was not sucking. Those wonderful full breasts were not just any woman's. They were his mother's!

Hungry for him, June freed his cock. She stared at his big dick as it came to view. It was practically his father's size, but straighter and thicker the further back it went. She kneeled in front of him and made love to it. This was her son and she wanted her first blow job from her to be special.

She worked him with her hands and mouth for quite some time. June had intended to get his first cum out of him so they can focus on a long session after. But her son would not cooperate. She thought he was holding back and asked him why.

"It's how I am mom," I can fuck for a long time without cumming and sometimes I don't cum at all."

June sat back on her heels looking up at him.

"Define... long time," she asked wondering what he meant exactly.

"Ehh... a couple of hours..." he said seeing his mother bring her hand up to her mouth in shock. "Maybe three...or more?"

June was not just surprised, she was intrigued. Not only was this boy of hers gorgeous and hung like a porn star, he could fuck long like one? What had she done to deserve this?

"You don't like that," he said and tried to pull away.

"Wait! wait!" she said and held on to him. "Where are you going?"

"I thought you wouldn't like it, like girls don't," he replied clearly hurt by his condition.

"Ok... so," June said trying to sort it out in her head. "You can fuck for a long time and girls don't like that?"

"No mom, they get insulted I don't cum, or get worn out. Or whatever," he said out of frustration.

June smiled gently at him and rose up to hold his face.

"Theo... baby. There is nothing. Absolutely nothing wrong with you. Women across the world wish they had a man who can fuck long enough for them to reach satisfaction. Most men cum really quick and leave us hanging. Thank God your father is not like that, but you won't believe how many women have said to me that their man cums too quick."

"Are you sure?" he asked and saw her nod with certainty. "Then why do I have so much trouble with girls not..."

June waved her hand shacking her hand and he stopped talking.

"Theo, key word; girls." She said and smiled at him. "Women on the other hand appreciate it. You know... older women." She winked pointing at herself.

"I tried that. Same problem. After two hours she said she had enough and had to go."

"Who did?"

"Do I have to say who?"

"Do I know her?"

"Yes, a teacher."

"You fucked a teacher?"

"Yeah, a week ago. I was horny mom and you didn't want to yet and she had been asking for a while..."

"Never mind that. I'm not upset you fucked another woman. Just tell me what happened."

"We went to a motel room after she was done with some work at school. After two hours she said she had to stop and go home."

"Is she married?"

"I think she is."

June chuckled and smiled at him shaking her head.

"What?" Theo said wondering if she was laughing at him.

"Theo, she had to go home before her husband got suspicious. I bet she planned for an hour and you were so good that she stretched it to two then had to leave."

"Oh. I didn't think of that," he replied.

"I bet you didn't," she replied. "You are new to this sex thing no matter how many you have tried it out with. How many?"

"Six with you."

'Six already!' June thought trying not to show her surprise.

"Make that five," she replied. "...since we haven't gone all the way. Yet."

"We will?" he asked with anticipation.

June took him in her arms and kissed him.

"Hun, I have been looking forward to this. You are mine now."

Theo smiled nervously wondering for how long she had been checking him out.

"And you don't mind if I take long to... you know... cum?"

"Hun, you can fuck me all you want for as long as you want. I have all day, night and more."

"Mom, what about dad?"

"What about him?"

"We are cheating on him."

"Oh, no we are not."

"How do you figure?"

"It's not cheating if he knows and approves."

Theo was stunned. 'Approves?' he mouthed without a sound.

"Your father and I have talked about it and he knows. We coordinated so he would be out of town; so, you and I can get acquainted."

"Dad knows! And he left so we can..." Theo said in shock. "Why?"

June sat back on the bed. Sex would not happen until they sorted this out.

"Your father and I, we have a special relationship. A different marriage than most people. It's kind of an open marriage where we can have sex with others. But not just anyone. We have a group of friends we do it with. Your father and two other married men and their wives. All in the army and all in combat units. When they deploy away from home, the other men... and the women, step up and help the woman left home alone. Sexually and in case she needs something."

"Wait," he said. "Is that where you go play cards? Or do you even play cards?"

"Well..." June said looking away smiling with a finger in her mouth. "Sometimes it starts with cards. But not always."

"Wow! Does the wife always come along? Have you seen dad...ehh..." He hesitated saying the obvious.

"You mean fuck other women?" she completed the sentence.

"Yeah, I guess. Have you?"

"Yes, I have. Proudly I may add. Let those bitches see what I get all the time. And since I'm bisexual, he has seen me with women. And since we have get togethers when everyone is in town, he has seen me fuck the other two men."

"Holly shit!...mom that is something else."

"Does this shock you?"

"A bit yes." He said and smiled at her. "Wow! My parents are swingers?"

She smiled and looked back at him.

"That we are."

"How long?"

"Many years now," she replied not wanting to tell him just how long. He may not take it well.

"As long as we have been here at Ft. Knox at least. The other couples were already involved in the lifestyle, and they spotted your dad and me at a party and approached us. I think it took us all of five seconds to look at each other grin and nod yes. In less than an hour we were in a motel room screwing and swapping."

Theo laughed shaking his head.

"And I thought screwing a teacher was out there."

"It is. You'll remember that until you die. Probably think of it on your death bed and die with a smirk." She said laughing with him.

The ice was broken she thought.

"So, you don't think badly of your parents... your mom?"

"How can I?" he replied. "I have been eyeing you like a pervert as far back as I can remember. And I was willing to do you behind dad's back. You don't know how good it is to know it's not like that. I don't want to betray him."

"Theo, betrayal is doing something in secret and letting the other person think you are not. Once you go down that road, you hurt yourself in the end. Remember that when you have a woman in your life. Honesty is the only way."

-------------

They had made love after that without regrets or reservations. They had tried everything multiple times before the weekend was over. June took her son around the world and made herself his globe. She didn't care how long he fucked her. But she did ask him for occasional breaks.

"Baby," she said reciting a line from a well-known western comedy. "I am not from Havana."

They laughed together as they had owned the movie and seen it many times.

"You wore me out. I need to recharge."

They switched from him fucking her cunt, to her mouth and then to her ass. That way her body had the chance to relax in the previous point of penetration. June lost track of how many orgasms she had. Eventually she managed to get him to feel comfortable enough with her to cum.

Not the first night at that. She had to help him jerk off that night by laying next to him and letting him suck on her tits as she latched herself around his leg and fondled his balls. But the next morning, was a different story.

They woke up on the same bed. Her horny, him erect. For some reason, maybe because of the relaxed state of his body after a good night sleep, he came when they fucked in the missionary position. It was special for him as they held each other and were kissing. Theo lost himself in the wonderful sensations and the taboo forbidden situation as well. He could not believe he had shot his load in under an hour. None the less he had, and June now knew one way to get her son to cum. Others would follow as time passed.

By Sunday afternoon they were both worn out. They fucked furiously and frantically all that morning. They both didn't know when such an opportunity would arise again; even with his father knowing and giving them time and space. Andrea was going to be the real problem. She was still sixteen and inquisitive. She was either locked in her room or hovering. They would have to be careful and keep their hands off each other when she was around.

But they would managed it. Andrea was busy with friends after school and she also had babysitting jobs that kept her away from home. June made a mental note to stay on top of her daughter's schedule. Time for her to act like an overprotective mother. She laughed at that as she knew what kind of shit Andrea could get in to if her sex drive was like her mother's.

Until Tom came back Sunday, Theo and his mother fucked every chance they had in every room in the house but the bedroom. That was her marriage bed and it was reserved for his father and her. June told him that the bedroom was hers and her father's and out of bounds. If he ever came in there it would be by invitation by both of them and not for her and him to have a romp.

Theo at first had thought it silly. His mother was fucking his brains out in every hole she had and everywhere in the house. The only place they didn't do it at was the attic and neither of them thought it was worth the effort. But they did it in the basement when they were doing laundry, in his room, the living room, dining room, kitchen and the guest room.

For some reason they both stayed away from Andrea's room. It was her room and they respected that. They also did not fuck on the dining room table where his father or Andrea sat. But they managed to do it in the garage just to say they did.

-------------

Tom knew exactly what his wife was doing when he was away. Tank gunnery school was in Ft. Knox and he didn't have to be away from home to attend. In fact, it was a short commute from their new home in Elizabethtown just south of the base.

What he did was went to classes and then slept over at the home of one of their two swinger couples; Nate and Linda. The husband was in the field and the younger couple had no kids. Tom spent his nights fucking his friend's wife as his own wife fucked their son not far from where he was spending the night. Because his son drove by that house to go to the stores, Tom rented a small car for the week. He left his own car at the airport storage where he conveniently rented the car and had to return it.

Linda was his favorite of the two wives in the swinger group. They liked each other more than the sexual attraction. Their relationship didn't endanger Tom's marriage in itself. But it would eventually when Tom would meet Linda's sister Patty a year later in Seattle. But that was way down the road from this moment in which Tom drove his car back from the airport and pulled in the driveway. His son's car was not there, but their minivan was. He wanted to see his wife. He had missed her.

When he walked in the house, June was in the kitchen and she was alone. He walked up to her and they hugged and kissed.

"How did it go?" Tom asked, when he pulled back still holding her.

"You really want to know?" she asked looking at him suspiciously.

He had said he didn't mind the last few days before he left. But this was where the rubber hit the road. Their son was not another man in their swinger circle. This was their son. She looked at him still until he smiled.

"It's OK June. We agreed on it. And I love our son and you both. It's not like you are going to leave me for our son are you?"

"Well I don't know..." she said smiling and tossing her head around in feigned indecision.

He shook his head then laughed a bit nervously. But she laughed with him and hugged him. Still she was nervous and so was he. They had crossed a serious line. And they both did not know where it would lead.

"I have the men I love the most in one house shithead, why would I leave?" she said to him and kissed him.

He nodded. Then he thought of their daughter.

"Is Andrea OK?" he asked wondering where she was.

"She is," June said. "We stayed chaste when she got back earlier and there was no grab-assing. She knows nothing. She is babysitting tonight. Theo drove her over."

He blew out a breath in relief Andrea was out of it. But their son was coming back. And Tom felt anxious knowing he would have to face Theo. That would be awkward to say the least.