Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the time I was in my eight month I had to start thinking about going home to give birth. But I couldn't face people there and I wrote your dad in the army telling him I was in Ohio and would have the baby there. Its where you were born. Your dad didn't make it home for the delivery but got emergency leave after."

"We actually had a month of family time with each other and you as a baby. But I was sown up down there and couldn't have sex with your dad. I blew him every day twice, but it wasn't the same. After a week, he was frustrated, and I felt guilty as hell or shutting around the last few months while he was away. I didn't what to do.

"It was my aunt Jolene that saved the day. I thought if I couldn't give your dad sex, someone else could. When I asked Jolene, she was all for it and had your dad that entire week while I recovered. He had a few days left to go until her went back to the army and I was still recovering. It hurt me that I could not have sex with Tom but joined them and did things with him as he fucked Jolene. He was thankful that I had allowed all this. Still, I was guilty about all I had done while he was away.

"Knew I had to come clean. Our marriage could not be built on lies. So, I gave him the short version of it. I expected him to be upset and divorce me. Instead he apologized for not being there for me when I needed him. Then he confessed that he had stepped out on me a few times just for sex. We talked and cried and realized we still loved one another and that sex for us was important, but not connected to love. I loved your dad and he loved me. We could survive the separation until he returned from overseas. We gave each other permission to have sex with others when away from home or when alone, but it had to be sex only. No falling in love."

"I stayed in Ohio with Jolene and eventually you and I went with your dad to our first base assignment together in Texas. I was a nurse by then and got a job at a doctor's office next to a day care center so I could check on you during work. We were happy and screwing like bunnies. One thing we decided was that when we tried for another baby I would have sex with no one but him. So, while still in Ft. Hood, I got pregnant with your sister."

"Your dad was sent to Korea for a year. No family is allowed there, so I had to go back home to have the baby. I didn't. I went to Ohio and Jolene's instead. I got a job and went to school to finish my RN degree. I missed your dad. Sex was available as always and my sex drive got out of hand for a while. I needed it constantly."

"I finally met this couple who were swingers and they took me to their club in Columbus. It saved me. I could go there, meet men for sex and just go home after. I wanted no steady lovers. I was already in love. Halfway through the year, your dad flew home and I screwed him until it almost fell off. It was like he never left. I told him about the swinger club and how I managed to keep it together with work, school and taking care of you. He nodded, but I could tell he felt like he was letting me down."

"We had the talk then. The talk about our dreams and not getting in each other's way of chasing them. Mine was to be a nurse. Eventually a surgical or ER nurse. His was to be a soldier. A tanker. A master gunner, and eventually a sergeant major. I promised him that I would not ever get in his way of that dream and he promised me to support my nursing career. And so far we have."

"We also had the talk about my sex drive. He felt bad that when he was away I was left to go to others. I'm sure he was jealous and hurt about it. Just as I was knowing other women were tending to his needs in Korea or wherever they sent him. But we knew that he would not be posted to Korea again unless there was a war there, so from then on, we would travel together after he got back. In the meantime, your understanding about sex stood until he got back. We each got to pick partners when we were apart. I had to use protection as he did, and I was not to do things that endangered me."

"I even took him to the swinger club where everyone who knew me thought your dad was a dreamboat. I think he fucked five women that day and night. I had some fun as well and we got to swap with other married couples on the same bed. Now that was fun. We decided that we loved it and it was the most erotic thing we could do. I still think two couples fucking each other's spouses is one of the hottest things around."

"And that has been our marriage ever since. We have been separated at other times, but never as long as his Korea posting. I had a few affairs on the side when he was away in other bases. The part I feel guilty about is that if you count things up, I have gotten more action than your dad and we goth know it. It's the only part I feel guilty about. Yet your dad still loved me and puts up with me. No run-of-the-mill husband would put up with me. You father is special in so many ways."

"Over the years you and Andrea grew up and we gave you a good home with love and structure. Now you know our story. Any questions?"

"Your marriage is unbelievable. I hope I find someone like you to get married to."

"When I was born, they broke the mold kid. But I hope you find someone better. One thing I will tell you. I love you and I love what you and I do together. But we can't hurt your dad. Ok?"

"I understand. I love dad, I won't do anything to hurt him. I promise. But I have a question about Andrea."

"Yes, your sister," June said in thought staring away. "We have time for her to get active. Until then you and I have to be really careful about her not to find out. Was there anything else?"

"Will dad and I actually..."

"Your sister will decide if she wants that when she is an adult. You and your dad will stay away from her until then, or so help me I will cut you both off," she said sternly.

"No mom, I understand," Theo replied. "I am just trying to understand what kind of family we are becoming."

"Not a normal family for sure. But we are making it work together and openly. Right now, it's just you me and your father in the lifestyle. And until Andrea is eighteen, she is no part of that. But she is still family and we will not treat her otherwise. I love my girl to death, and I know your dad does too. You're her brother, so you probably just tolerate her, but I think you love her deep down."

"I do mom. And I'll try to be the same to her as I am now."

"You probably won't," she said, "but try."

"You got it mom."

"Now I'm going to pull over in the woods and we can have a quickie. OK?"

Theo smiled, but did as she asked. They had fucked three all day alone, with Linda and Tom yet she wanted to go at it again. As she leaned over the hood of the car and lifter her dress, Theo inserted his hard dick in her always wat pussy and sunk in until he bottomed out. And since she told him it was Ok, he pushed in further until his entire cock was buried in her.

As she moaned with each of his thrusts, her son wondered how his father had managed to put up with her constant need for dick all these years. It had to be love, Theo thought. His mother was right, his father had to be a very special man.

-------------

Life for them at home seemed the same to an outside observer when Andrea was indeed around. Being a junior in high school, she was busy with classes, volleyball, chorus and cheerleading. The last two she did because her friends were and because...boys. With all these activities, she was often not home until after six or seven at night. That gave June and Theo the afternoons to be together fucking up a storm.

As time passed, June found herself practically addicted to her son's cock. Sex with Tom was still as great as ever. In fact, she was more jazzed up after a fuck session with her son when she and Tom ended the day fucking. But sex with Theo was becoming like a drug. She could never get enough. He was going to a local college and living at home to save on expenses. That gave her access to him just about every day. She craved him all the time. For the first time in her life she was fucking another man she was in love with.

On weekends when Andrea babysat, the house was safe for the three of them to have fun together. Sex for them as a threesome was interesting. A bit awkward the first time. But after the first time they spit roasted June and took turns on either end while looking at each other, Tom looked at his son and smiled.

"Enjoy this son," Tom had said to him. "There is no other woman like your mother. And watching you two is a turn on for me. I mean who gets to say they watch their son and wife fucking and joins in?"

"Trust me dad, what son says he has sex with his mom and his dad joins in?"

June had let go of her son's cock then.

"I'm glad you boys are bonding and all over me, but you are screwing up the rhythm we had going. My orgasm went away. So, shut up and focus."

And the "boys" smiled at each other and... focused.

------------

Then there was the first time Theo watched his mother with Nate. He didn't know it, but the adults had orchestrated things to make it easier for him. The night before, June and Tom had a talk about the best way to do it so Theo would not feel uncomfortable. It was Nate who had the best plan.

June started out with Tom on the couch. Nate, Linda and Theo were watching as his parents undressed and began making out. When Tom stood and June took his familiar cock to suck, Theo stared. It was then that Nate leaned in toward Theo.

"Theo, you and I have to take care of Linda," he said and started to undo his pants. Linda was already lifting her blouse over her shoulders revealing her tits and hard nipples. Theo stared as she undressed. "Come on Theo. I've been thinking about you and I taking care of Linda together for a while."

Theo stood to undress and went to Linda when she motioned both him and Nate over. Before long she was sucking them off in turn while they stood before her.

"She's amazing isn't she?" Nate said smiling at Theo.

The younger man smiled back nervously. But by now he was getting the picture. Nate didn't just allow Linda to have sex with others; he encouraged it. After a few minutes, Linda stood and leaned over the kitchen table presenting her wonderful behind to the men.

"Sorry Nate, but guests first," she said spreading her legs and wiggling her butt toward Theo. "Bring your cock to me on this end, he said to her cousin/mate. Nate patted Theo on the arm and moved his hard dick toward Linda's head.

Theo's eyes fixated on Linda's ass and what he had already sampled between her legs.

'Well, he thought,' if Nate doesn't mind, might as well since I'm here.'

Linda moaned as Theo's dick entered her wet pussy splitting her open.

"That feel good hun?" Nate asked her as let go of his cock with her mouth when Theo's large dick invaded her.

"No hun, I'm suffering. Can't you tell?" she needled him rolling her eyes. Nate laughed and that took the tension out of their first time. Theo laughed with them and began fucking Linda the way he knew she liked.

In a few moments Nate left and moved toward the couch. Theo looked over seeing his mother on her knees as his father rammed his dick in her from behind. As they kept fucking, Nate approached June's face with his hard cock. Without batting an eye lash, June reached for it with one hand balancing up with the other. She stroked it a few times and then looked up opening her mouth for Nate to push forward.

Theo stared in fascination as his mother took Nate's cock in her mouth and let the two men set the pace while she sucked. His father kept fucking his mother as if this was just another day at the office. The two men made eye contact and gave each other a slight nod before focusing their sight back on June. Theo was so taken by the sight that he slowed his trusts.

"Theo," Linda said turning her head around. He looked down at her, but he wanted to look back at his mother, father and Nate. "Hun, you can stare at them all you want, but don't neglect me ok?"

"Sorry," Theo said and resumed his thrusts in Linda who smirked and arched her ass up so she could take his dick deeper inside her. The boy had promise, but she and June had to mold him some more.

It didn't take long and the fucking threesome on the cutch implemented the next part of Nates plan to acclimate Theo in to watching his mother being fucked. Theo looked over at his son and smiled.

"Crazy eh?" he said to him and pulled out of June's cunt.

Before Theo could reply, spoke to Nate.

"Switch?"

"If June is ok with it," Nate replied looking down at his friends wife still sucking his cock.

"Just switch and get on with it you two," she replied looking at her son shacking her head and rolling her eyes.

Theo smiled at his mother and shook his head as well.

'I love you,' June mouthed to her son just as Nate's cock entered her pussy from behind.

Tom looked at his son who was staring at Nate fucking his mom in front of them.

"You OK son?" he asked with a fatherly tone Theo had heard countless time before.

Theo averted his gaze from his mother's behind that Nate was now fucking thoroughly to look at his dad. For some reason, he was fucking Linda faster who was enjoying the effect watching his mother had on the young man.

"I think your son is enjoying the view," she told Tom. "Aren't you Theo?"

Theo found it to be true. Not only was he enjoying the feel of Linda's cunt on his dick, he was totally taken by the view of his mother enjoying being fucked.

"Nate," June said. "Sit for me please."

Nate disengaged from her pussy and sat on the edge of the couch where she pointed to. His cock was not as long as Tom's or Theo's at six and a half inches, but it was thick, hard and wet from June's wetness. Still fucking Linda, Theo watched as his mother straddled Nate and arched her ass toward him. From that angle, he could see her pussy lips as she took Nates cock with one hand and rubbed the tip spreading her labia apart.

Tom moved toward Linda, but Theo never noticed. He was too busy fucking her hard and watching as his mother slowly impaled herself on Nate's dick showing him all the action. Something he had not expected came over him then. The feeling of jealousy was gone and replaced with one of total arousal. As his mother began rocking her groin and ass over Nate's cock, Theo fucked Linda harder and harder.

Linda looked up at Tom while fondling his cock and when he looked at her she gave him an I told you so look. She had actually predicted that young Cruz would act this way when the others worried how he could take watching his mother fucked by a man other than his father. Now she was the beneficiary of Theo's excitement and exuberant fucking.

"That's it," she gasped as she felt her orgasm approach. "Fuuuuck!"

Theo kept fucking and watching his mother fucking herself on Nate's dick. It looked so fucken erotic to him. His mind was confused a bit, but he didn't want to think. All he wanted to do was fuck and watch; or watch and fuck. His mother was the most exciting woman in his world. Fucking her or watching her being fucked was an unbelievable experience either way. No wonder why his father never left her. Who would leave such a woman? Who would not want to be a part of her life and have her grace him with her love?

Linda went back to sucking Tom's dick after she came. What Theo was doing to her was too good to stop. The boy was a fucking machine. Handsome, big and full of stamina. A normal man would have popped his load already, but not this kid. She wondered how long he would go before he would cum.

June turned had stopped thinking about her son watching as her orgasm approached. Nate was playing and sucking on her tits while she rode him hard. She came groaning her body spasming and stopped just long enough for her to enjoy the residual pleasure. But her pussy was not sated yet. She quickly resumed her up and down movements much to Nate's pleasure. In fact, Nate was the recipient of a great fuck and was too excited to hold back. In a few moments, he felt himself tense.

"I'm going to cum!" he said as June kept riding him.

"Oh, I want that stuff," June replied and jumped off Nate.

Theo watched his mother as she draped her body over Nate's leg and grabbed his cock placing her mouth over it. Nate groaned and pushed his hips up into June's mouth over and over. And Theo watched in shock as his mother eagerly swallowed every drop of Nates cum. Somehow the earlier jealousy had been replaced by a sense of extreme arousal.

June looked toward the table to see her son staring at her. Their gazes locked as he fucked Linda faster and faster. June did not look away or stop licking the cum covered dick on her lips. Instead she made a show of it. And through it all, she kept looking at her son with those beautiful eyes.

His mind grappled with the visual of his mother as she swallowed and now licked left over cum from Nate's dick. Combined with the wonderful feeling of Linda's warm cunt took Theo went over the edge. His body tensed as he fucked Linda faster and faster.

"I'm cumming!"

His mother's mouth stood agape as she watched her son, her pride and joy fuck the shit out of her friend while her husband fed Linda his thick large dick. All Linda could do was moan around Tom's cock as Theo unloaded his thick warm cum in her pussy. June stared at it all in amazement.

"Take my boy's cum," she hissed. But only Nate could hear it.

"Holly shit!" June heard him say from just above her.

Across the room, Theo's face grimaced as eh pushed in Linda pulling her hips to him and finished cumming.

"Fuck her Tom, fuck her now," June urged her husband.

Theo pulled out of Linda's drenched and gaping cunt falling back to sit on a chair. He was drained; both physically and emotionally.

"Go stick your dick in Lina's mouth," June told Nate as she stood and moved toward the others.

Linda was tired of being bend over the table and flipped herself over laying on her back. June smiled as she saw her friend's trimmed pussy slit. Her son had sure done a number on her friend's cunt. The pink folds looked swollen and spread from all the fucking. And white streaks of her cunt froth and Theo's juice covered her labia and pussy hair. Theo's cum had dripped out and ran down her leg in an obscene statement of what he had done to her.

"Stick it in that pussy Tom," she goaded her husband guiding his cock toward Linda's spread legs.

"Fuck me Tom," Linda added to June's raunchy comments. "I want both father and son in me. Are you watching Nate?"

"Fuck yeah!" Nate uttered in disbelief. The show his wife, and the Cruz family put on for him was one for the ages. And it wasn't over.

Nate stared as his wife/cousin raised her head and spread herself wide open for Tom's thick dick. Drawn by the voyeuristic spectacle of watching his lover fucked by yet another man, the father of the first, Nate got hard again. Having seen Linda fucked by many others before, both family and non, Nate was used to it by now. He was also used the feelings of arousal watching another man put the dick to her. Especially that first moment of entry.

As Theo's cock parted Linda's labia and pushed in with a squishy sound, Nate gasped. He wondered if Tom felt the same when he saw him stick it to June. They had never actually discussed it as if doing so would brand them not just swingers but borderline cuckholds. No man wanted to admit they were Nate knew. But he did find pleasure seeing Linda get fucked by another man. He often thought of that when they fucked alone after.

June watched in similar fascination as her husband's cock sunk into Linda's pussy. Watching him fuck other women aroused her as much as when other men fucked her. Tom was a wonderful specimen of a man and probably the best lover she ever had. Watching him fuck other women made her proud to share him. She wanted other women to have a taste of what she had at her whim. That they allowed each other these feelings, sensations and sexual parameters made her love him more.