Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then there was her son. Her own son she had been fucking now for weeks. She was developing feelings or him she never thought another man other than Tom would make her feel. Fucking her son and him fucking her was like a new drug. He could look forward to fucking him each day. Sometimes feeling pangs of guilt that she looked forward to Theo more than Tom.

Yet when she was fucking her son, she would fantasize of Tom in her. The workings of her mind baffled her when it came to sex. Was she that perverted? She had experienced sex in clubs and out with countless men in the last eighteen years. Yet she still craved fucking and variety just as much. At times more. But this new incest thing was beyond anything she ever had before. Maybe it was Theo's youth, his looks, his large cock and stamina. But it was more. She knew what it was; the forbidden. The taboo of incestual lust. Nothing could compare to that. Nothing!

She left Tom and Nate to double team Linda. In time the threesome moved to the bedroom, but not June and Theo. She kept him to herself in the living room a while longer. She sucked him back to hardness and then impaled herself on him by straddled his hips. She rode him fast and slow as it suited her. She let him drape her over the couch and slam in her cunt from behind. She sucked him again and lay on her back on the carpet as he crawled between her legs to fuck her cunt having orgasm after orgasm.

And they would have stayed there for a while longer if thoughts of her husband feeling slighted had not intruded in their fucking. She was on top when she stopped and just leaned in to kiss him.

"We should go inside before we piss them off." June whispered to him. I don't want you dad upset as us."

Theo nodded.

"You go in for a while he told her. I need to go to the bathroom anyway."

Later on, he peaked into the bedroom to see his mother on her back as his father fucked away in her. Her face a mask of otherworldly abandon. Next to them, Nate was fucking Linda the same. Fascinated by the view and their ease with each other, Theo did not interrupt. Instead he watched as the couples switched partners and then positions. Again, the image of his mother's cunt dripping with her juices around his father's and Nate's cocks turned him. He found himself touching his hard dick; eventually masturbating to the sights, sounds and smells of sex.

He came abruptly as his mother was straining up to meet Nate's cock plunges in her cunt. Theo did not vocalize his eruption. Instead he covered his cock head with his other hand and caught his cum as he walked back to the bathroom. He was washing off when Linda came in, to pee.

"Did we put on a good show for you Theo?" she asked. "I saw you watching us and jerking off."

Theo was embarrassed by her revelation of having caught him.

"I..." he tried to say something, but she placed two fingers on his mouth to stop him.

"Its Ok sweetheart," she soothed him. "People like us are all a bit pervy in one way or another. We are all voyeurs and exhibitionists. Look how we share our fucking with others to watch and enjoy. We openly show each other what we do and like. We willingly share those we love with others. Its Ok to have those feelings."

"I'm still learning to," he said as she stroked his cock that was hardening again.

Surprised he had cum twice that evening, Theo knew he was done with that for some time. What was left was an insatiable urge to fuck Linda and his mother as much as hey would let him.

When they went back outside, Nate and Tom were double teaming June. She was moaning and enjoying Nate in her pussy below and Tom fucking her ass from behind.

"I think there's an opening for you Theo," Linda said and slapped him on the ass. "Go stick it in her mouth."

"And you?" he asked apologetically.

"I want to watch your mamma get airtight baby. Because after she is, it will be my turn. I want you in all my holes tonight. Now go."

They stopped fucking sometime around four in the morning when Tom and Linda were the last to cum. June, Nate and Theo were asleep in a pile, so Linda took Tom to sleep in the spare bedroom. Tom looked down at his son slept with a smile.

"Welcome to the lifestyle kid," he said as Linda giggled and led him out.

------------

Theo didn't get the full effect of his parent's lifestyle until one day he took Andrea to a friend's house and rushed back home. His father was out in the filed for the week, so he would have his mother to himself until his sister needed a ride home around eleven. But when he came home, he found a car in the driveway he was not familiar with.

He entered the house noticing it was all quiet. All until he walked up the stairs toward the bedrooms. He heard the familiar sounds then and wondered who was in the bedroom with his mother. Nate and Linda had taken a week to go home to visit, so who was the man in there grunting?

His mother was moaning and grunting as well, but not as she usually did. There was something different about the sounds she made. Theo got worried about his mother's safety and rushed toward the partially opened door. Inside he found a muscular man over his mother who was tied to the bed and gagged. He was furiously humping her as he had her tied on her knees.

"Hey what the fuck!" Theo said and pushed the man off his mother.

"Easy kid," the guy said in a manner all too familiar to Theo.

Meanwhile, June was trying to speak through the gag, but it came off as panicked yelling. Theo got between her and the man who's cock was starting to wilt.

"I'll kick your ass mother fucker. Get the fuck out before I call the police."

"This is a misunderstanding," the man said raising his arms up in supplication.

Theo, being bigger than the man stood over him with a fist raised.

"No, please, you don't understand," the man said. "I'm not raping your mom. Its consensual."

Theo stopped for a second and looked at his mother. June had stopped her muffled yelling and just looked at him. She nodded to him and then he saw tears forming in her eyes.

"Honestly, I was not raping her." the man said. "Can I get dressed? Why don't you untie her, and she can tell you."

Theo didn't reply, but he pulled the gag down from June's mouth. She didn't look at him this time and cried into the mattress.

"Please let him go. He is Ray. Your dad and I know him and his wife. Please untie me."

Ray got dressed faster than he ever had, and tired helping Theo untie his mother. But Theo shoved him back.

"Ray, please just go," June said to the man. She still would not look at her son from the embarrassment.

"I'm sorry June," Ray said and ran out of the room.

Theo undid his mother's binds and tried hugging her. But she rolled into a ball and turned her face away from him. Theo could tell she was crying harder by now by the way her shoulders shook. Before long she was sobbing and all he could do was cover her with a sheet and hold her.

All thoughts of sex had left his young mind after that. Instead he went and made his mother some tea and brought it up to her. He found her staring at the opposite wall all cried out. There were tear streaks on her cheeks; she was no longer rocking back and forth.

"Mom," I'm making you some tea. Are you ok?"

"No hun, I'm not," she replied. "Look at me. Ray showed up and in my stupid mind I figured I could get a quick fuck out of him before you got back. No, I'm not OK."

Theo didn't know what to say to her.

"This is me Theo. I am out of control sometimes. I hate it. There are times I don't think. Instead I just spread my legs."

Again, Theo didn't know what to say.

"It wasn't Ray's fault. He doesn't know about you and I being intimate. He came over and asked if we had time for some fun. And I said sure but just half an hour. We thought with him having been in the field with no sex, he would finish under that and be gone before you got back."

"Mom, why did he tie you up? I thought he was raping you."

"Theo don't hold it against him. Its why I do with him. Your dad is not that much into bondage. Neither is Nate. Ray is the only guy into it and he and I do it once in a while when he can come over or I go over there alone."

"Mom, you like being tied up?"

"Sometimes," she replied. "Are you upset with me?"

"No, I... mom, I never realized how much of a sex drive you really have."

"I'm so embarrassed baby," she said crying again. "I can't help how I am at times. It has gotten worse the last few years. The doctor said I will come down a bit as I get older."

"Its OK mom," Theo said not knowing what else to say.

Later in the evening they did make love, but he was a bit distracted and she noticed. But all they could do was hold each other. June cried in his arms and he held her.

"I am such a slut," she said in between sobs.

"Its OK mom," he said to console her.

"It is?" she asked him shacking her head. "I have to get this under control Theo."

"Well," her son replied. "You were indoors. You knew the man. It was consensual and..."

"And if you need me to tie you up, I can do that for you mom."

June fall in his arms again.

"Theo, you are the perfect son," she said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too mom," he replied. "I love you too."

Ray never came over again. And Theo did for June as he promised. When Tom and June spent time with Ray and Sheila, it was at their house or a motel. And that ended as well when he was reassigned to Germany.

-------------

They had agreed to keep things in the house the same for Andrea, but both Theo and Tom couldn't help it. The older Andrea got, the better she looked to them as a woman and since she was out of bounds, they both tended to shy away from her. She asked June if there was something wrong. Why were the men shunning her?

Her mother comforted her and reminded her that they were men and lived in their own world. She also reminded Andrea that she was a young woman now and couldn't go sitting on her father's lap like she did when she was younger. Andrea had nodded and let it go. As far as her mother knew anyway. But she knew there was something different in their family. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something had changed. So, she kept her eyes open for clues.

And one day, it paid off. and her eyes saw her mother and brother having sex. Andrea had her answer.

Early July 2006 Savannah Ga

"And now you know about my parents and my family," Andrea told him. "This is the story I learned from them after I was eighteen."

Jay sat there stunned. He could not believe it all. His mother's family were such erotic people that he wished he had been around then to have been a part of it.

"And what about you?" he asked.

Andrea looked at his hard cock and reached for it.

"That is another story, for another time." She said as she bathed his cock with her tongue. "You just think of all this while we fuck, because you bet I will."

"You will?" he asked as she licked and kissed his tip.

"I have not had a man, or woman I trusted to tell all this to since I left home Jay. Trusting you with this is something for you to think about and understand. This is what I want from our lives moving forward."

Andrea rose above him pushing him back on his back.

"It will take us time to get there, but the journey will be one for the ages."

Jay closed his eyes and sighed as her cunt came down to envelope his cock.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years agoAuthor
Hm...

I thought you guys would like the mother-son thing the father-mother and swinger friends thing. Tough crowd.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years agoAuthor
Almost in Loving Wives

I almost placed this in Loving Wives, but since it still has incest in it and it all started in Incest/Taboo this is where it will stay.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fucked Up Family Pt. 01 A family camping trip gets out of control.in Incest/Taboo
Seabee's Homecoming Ch 01 A young man comes home to a life full of surprises.in Incest/Taboo
Home Repairs Storm changes the family sleeping arrangements.in Incest/Taboo
MILF's find Young Cocks close to Home! Two Horny MILF's, their Sons, and a Sister make Love!in Incest/Taboo
The Strippers and the Stepson Ch. 01 Mom and 3 sexy friends take advantage of young stepson.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories