Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom fucked Linda harder as his son sawed his thick cock in and out of his mother's back hole. Had they kept going, he was sure he would have dropped his load in Linda's sweet cunt.

"Theo," June said interrupting everyone's thoughts. "Let your father fuck my ass for a bit. I want you both in me in turns."

Theo reluctantly pulled back but did as she asked. She looked up to see a pleased look in her husband's face. She smiled at him as he disengaged from a sated Linda catching her breath.

"I need to know you are both ok with sharing me. I want to see and feel you share me."

Tom kissed her cheek before moving behind her. She had a blissful look when she looked up briefly.

Theo couldn't resist her or reject her request had he tried. He pulled back to see his cock snap up after extracting from his mother gaping asshole. The size of her opening after anal sex still mesmerized him. How could she take their big dicks without pain?

"Thanks son, Tom said and moved to straddle his wife's. He grabbed his thick cock, wet from Linda's cunt juice and pushed into June's gaping hole before it closed. Soon he was fucking her deep as he could, rocking her body with each stroke.

"Watch your daddy fuck your mom's ass my love," she said in between gasps. "See how he knows me. How he has been fucking me for years. Your dad is a good fucker. I would fuck him off a cliff to my death if I had to. He makes me cum son. Watch and enjoy watching me get fucked. You will see that a lot and do that a lot. I love getting fucked in my cunt and my ass. By him and by you. Oh yeah Tom! Go deep honey...deep as you can. Oh yeah! ...pound me baby. Oh! ...oooh"

Linda came over to watch.

"Baby," she told him. "You have the hottest parents on the planet. I love them both so much. Almost as much as my Nate. I wish he was here to see this and take a turn fucking your mom's ass. Maybe we can do that one day. Or you three men can fuck my ass. All my holes."

"Linda," June said trying to hold her moans down so she could speak. "Please get us some washcloths so they can clean up. I want one in my cunt."

Linda left without a word.

"Theo, take my place son," Tom said pulling back. "I don't want to cum yet."

"Oh yeah," June said taken by the raunchiness of Tom's request.

Her men were willingly sharing her. Just as she wanted!

Fucking her ass, and soon her cunt, that part of her felt neglected. But not for long.

" Ah..." she moaned as Theo's thick cock entered her asshole again. She was so open now that she could take them with one stroke down to their groin. Oh, it felt good, but she wanted more. She wanted them to fuck her pussy and pass her back and forth between them.

When Linda returned, she wiped Tom's cock clean. Theo kept up his ass fucking for a bit longer until she placed her hand on his midsection signaling him to stop. When he pulled out to get clean, June flipped over on her back, spreading her long legs for them.

"Watch your father fuck my cunt. Then take your turn."

Tom got between her legs as she folded them up and spread wider.

"Look at my pussy Theo. Watch as your dad gets inside me. He did this to me so I can have you."

She went silent as Tom pressed his cock between her wet cunt lips and sunk deep in her wet cunt. She caught her breath again as Tom started fucking her fast and hard. There was no soft love fucking anymore. She wanted... no, she needed a hard fuck. Tom knew her too well.

He fucked her more as Linda fluffed their son's cock with her mouth. She was only helping, but Linda was jacked up from what she was witness to and was only glad to be a part of it. This was the most erotic thing she had witnessed in her life.

"Your turn son," Tom said pulling back.

Everyone knew that Theo had already fucked his mother, Tom's wife. This wasn't a pass the salt of your turn to drive thing from his father. What he was offering to him openly was the most precious gift; his own wife.

"Thanks dad," Theo said and moved between his mother's legs. Her cunt was pink, wet and spread wide open for him; his father's thick cock had made sure of it. He moved closer and Linda guided him to his mother's hole. June craned her head up to watch him enter.

"Fuck her stud," Linda said. "Fuck that pussy!"

And Theo did. Fucking her deliberately but gently. She gave him a faint smile.

"Harder," was all she said, and he responded to her wish. He fucked her for about five minutes more before Linda, now the mistress of ceremonies, replaced him with Tom.

Tom leaned in after inserting his cock and kissed June. Responding to him, she kissed him over and over.

"You are the best man in the world Tom. I love you so much. Never change... please... stay with me forever."

Linda pulled Theo away then.

"Let them have this moment hun. You can fuck me all you want. I'm not your mom, but you can watch her as we do it."

Theo had taken Linda the same way his father had earlier and watched as his parents fucked openly in front of their son. They switched positions and each took lead at different times. In the next forty minutes, his mother came repeatedly and worked on his father with her mouth and hands. Eventually, Tom could stand it no longer.

They had returned to her on her back as Tom held her waist pulling her on to his dick. She let him staring into his eyes knowing he was close. When he came, he grunted pushing deep to deposit his first shot. But then he pulled back aiming his cock toward her.

As he leaned back, a spurt of cum shot all over June from belly to chest. June moved faster than Theo had ever seen her to lean her head over his father's cock. In a move Theo was certain was practiced by them both, she took what he had left in her mouth.

When she was done, she climbed up and kissed her husband. Tom kissed her back uninhibited from the fact she had some of his cum in his mouth. She had swallowed most of it.

Unlike other Hispanic men full of macho and aversion to the thought of cum in their mouth, Tom didn't give a shit. June had told him years ago how much she connected with him by kissing after he came in her and never held back from her. But he only did this with his own seed. And June never forced or tricked him in to eating another man's cum.

Theo watched as his parents gave him an exhibition of their love and continued fucking Linda. She was enjoying his stamina and hardness but was awed by June and Tom's kiss.

"That's love Theo...true love. I can't get my Nate to kiss me after he cums in my mouth."

Theo watched as his parents lay next to each other.

"Theo," Tom asked realizing that his son had not cum yet. "Are you holding back or something? Am I making you uncomfortable?"

June giggled at that.

"Did I say something wrong?" Tom asked looking at her and then his son and Linda.

"Beats me..." Linda said as she closed her eyes to enjoy the long fucking from Theo.

"No dad. It's not you," Theo said almost embarrassed. But June rescued her son.

"Your son, Tom, is blessed with something that most men his age do not have." She said pausing for effect. "Stamina."

Tom nodded proud of his son.

"Seriously Theo? How long can you go?"

"Hours!" June replied. "Over three with me."

"Three hours! Shit son...you should be working porn."

"I think they want you to cum in porn dad. That's my problem. I take a long time and sometimes don't cum at all."

June cut in.

"Well, you do after a brake and you go back to it right?"

"Yes, sometimes." Theo replied.

All the time they talked Theo was still fucking Linda. She was now sighing as he pushed into her over and over like a machine. She clenched the bed sheet as she stiffened.

"Aughhh...I'm cuming!" she gasped and then lay back to enjoy the waves. She waved him off.

"Ease up on me stud. I don't have superpowers like you do. That was my third since we've been fucking watching your parents." She stopped to catch her breath.

"You two," she said to June and Tom, "have built a fuck monster. Did you use spare parts or something?"

"Nope," June said. "Just love."

------------

When they went home that night the three of them sat in the kitchen. They had gotten over the hurdle of open sex between the three of them. Now they had to talk boundaries and June took charge.

"Ok guys. It seems we are all ok with sharing me. But Andrea is still young, and she can't know or be involved until she is eighteen. That means when she is around we act like none of this ever happened or is happening. No debate on this."

Tom nodded in agreement, so she turned to Theo.

"As much as you and I may want to have fun playing with the new toy, we have to keep our hands off each other when she is in the house. Understood?"

"Yes mom, I figured as such." Theo replied then shook his head. "I am still shocked at everything. But you are right. Not only with her, but with others. I'm starting to wonder if doing it in front of Linda was a good idea."

Tom and June looked at each other with a conspiratorial smile.

"Tell him," Tom said.

June turned to speak to her son who was trying to figure out what was going on. After all he had experienced, what more was there?

"Theo. There is a reason why Linda and Nate don't have children. They are related."

"What? No shit?"

"They are second cousins. They got married as soon as he joined the army years ago. No one knew since they had different last names. So now you know. They are safe with us, but it's still a secret we guard."

"Does the other couple know?"

"No. They just think just Linda and Nate are the no children types."

"Again. Wow!" Theo said smiling in disbelief.

"We trusted you with this and Linda does as well," his father said. "She let us tell you. So, lock it in your mind somewhere and never repeat it to outsiders."

"So. Back to us three," June said looking at each of them in turn. "We need to talk about when I am with who. As we said, when Andrea is in the house everything is the same as before. That means at night I sleep with your father in our bedroom. And you in your room. And that goes the same when your dad is in the field and Andrea is here."

"So, when do we. I mean you and I?" Theo asked anxiously.

Tom smiled and tapped him on the arm.

"You and your mom can just go to Linda's and Nate's for a while. She told me you could. You'll meet Nate when he gets back next week. He's a nice guy. But you will have to endure him fucking your mom in front of you. Think you can handle that?"

Theo gulped with a pang of jealousy. He was still possessive. After all, he didn't know Nate.

"I guess so," he said.

"Hun," June told him. "Nate has been a good friend to both your father and me for some time. I may not need his as much having you in my life now, but he is still a part of my life just as Linda was for you and will be down the road. I don't think you will be meeting Ray and Sheila. It will be hard to explain you to them."

"So, you have sex with the four of us," Theo said trying to accept things as they were. "Are there anymore?"

Tom bristled at the implication that his mother was lose, but June put her hand up to silence her husband.

"This is the one and only time I will allow you to ever question my sexual habits Theo. What men I fuck is only mine and your father's decision. You can be one of them and I want you to be." Up until then she had spoked softly to him, but then while keeping the same tone, her demeanor changed. "But if you ever look down on me again, I will cut you off where you stand. Are we clear?"

Theo stiffened at that. He realized that his mother had given him the privilege of access to her body at his father's approval. He felt stupid for questioning it and jeopardizing the said privilege.

"I apologize," he replied standing straight as his father had taught him to do when he knew he was wrong. "And I want to thank you both for including me."

"It's ok son," Tom said to him. "This is all new to you. And new to us too. But the only way this can ever work is with boundaries, respect and understanding."

June let her husband talk to Theo in a way she had seen him do over the years. She always had to resort to staring down her son in an argument. But Tom could always reach Theo when he talked to him. June had so many reasons to love Tom and this was another.

"Theo," Tom continued. "Your mom has a condition; a physical trait. It used to be called nymphomania but now its medically called hypersexuality. It means your mom has a very high sex drive."

"Theo," June cut in. "Your dad is enough for me when he is here. But he is not always here with his job. Its why we chose to be swingers but exclusive to just the two other couples. Yes, I have played with others in the swinger club, but we don't go there anymore these days. And when your father is here, my contact with the other men is minimal. The occasional party with one couple or all of us."

"Mom, do you like get horny all the time?" Theo asked honestly wanting to understand.

June nodded, then made a non-committal head shake.

"Yes and no. When I'm at work in the hospital, hardly ever. But I never. Ever have sex with anyone there or with people from your dad's army unit. Nate and Ray are from different units. This way we don't place out jobs on the line."

Theo nodded, but he still had questions. He decided to hold off until his parents were done laying down the law of the house.

"Our bedroom is for your father and I only. Tom, we never went in there when you were gone and will not unless you say so."

Tom thought about it. It was nice of her to define that boundary, but it didn't matter that much to him. In his mind, the barrier was letting her fuck their son and that horse had left the barn. It was done.

"I appreciate it, but I'm not that hung up on it. If Andrea is on a sleepover and you want us both, the bedroom would be best. And if I and Andrea are not here, you can fuck on the big bed. My biggest concern is our girl."

June and Theo nodded in agreement.

"I have a question," Theo said. His parents tuned to him waiting for him to ask.

"When Andrea turns eighteen. Is she going to join the family in our new lifestyle?"

June turned toward Tom and smiled suggestively.

"I think two years of two men fucking me, I may need the help. And I think I speak for both you and your father, your sister is developing to quite a beauty, isn't she?"

Both Theo and Tom nodded.

"We have some time until then and she is bound to date and become sexually active. But in the house, I don't want her touched until she is eighteen. That means no sexual stuff at all. And Theo, when times comes, your father will be first.

"Of course, Andrea will have to agree to this. There will be no coercion. If she is not into it, we let it be and stay private about it until she is off to college. Thank God she has brains like you do Theo and will go to college. If she chooses to join us and doesn't want you Tom, but choses Theo. Then that is that. But I don't see her rejecting her daddy." She smiled at Tom. "I couldn't resist you and still can't. You have her eating out of the palm of your hand as is."

"That will have to change," Tom said thoughtfully. "I need to back off a bit. Not too much. She is still my girl. But the hugging and stuff needs to be at a bare minimum."

"We can't make her feel like she is not part of the family," June said. "Do as you did before Tom. She is smart and will get suspicious if we change too much."

"Now any questions?" June asked.

"Mom, I know men are hitting on you. I've seen it. How do you handle that?"

Tom sat back a bit uncomfortably. But it was a conversation that had to be had.

"Sometimes it's not easy," June replied. "Some men are handsome, and they may approach me when I am horny, or their way makes me horny. But I have to have control of this baby. If I don't, it will control me and ruin our family and our lives. I am blessed to have a husband who understands. It took us years to get this sorted out. And some bad times from when I was younger and didn't have a handle on things."

Theo looked at her and his father wondering what this meant. Tom averted his gaze. It was clearly not something he liked discussing. But his parents thought he was an adult now and a member of the family who should handle what they were telling him. So, he forced himself to control his emotions out of respect if nothing else.

"Tom, do you want to leave when I tell him?" June asked.

"Maybe you and Theo can go for a drive and talk," Tom said. "I'll go get Andrea. Where is she babysitting?"

"At the Robinsons house. She will call first to get picked up."

"Ok," Tom said and kissed June. "Tell him everything. Make him understand. It may be uncomfortable for you to hear Theo, but you need to understand."

-------------

June drove around as they talked.

"I'll get right to it" she said looking straight ahead. "You don't need the graphic details. But you need to know some of it to understand."

Theo just listened.

"I have always been this way as far back as I can remember. Some of my earliest sexual feelings came to me suddenly when I was young. I didn't know what it was.

"Eventually, I discovered boys but didn't let them touch me out of fear they would know and tell others. My mom took me to a doctor who had no understanding of it as I think she was frigid by her questions. She seemed surprised that I craved orgasms and touch. But my parents were understanding. They explained to me about getting pregnant, birth control and catching diseases.

"The last part scared me, so I didn't have sex until I was of age. Your dad came along when I was eighteen. Thank God for him as he is well hung and could satisfy me. We got married young and had you when I was nineteen. But, my sex drive during pregnancy skyrocketed. Your dad had just joined the army and I was left home to deal with it.

"I am not proud of this Theo, but I cheated on your dad after my first trimester. I went for three months without a man and finally broke down. I was babysitting to make some spending money and the man of the house was... available. He wasn't much to look at face wise, but he had narrow hips and a bulge in his pants. That was all it took.

"Before long, I was letting him fuck me on the way home in his car. A few times he rented a room for us and we fucked longer. It helped, but not much as it wasn't a regular thing. Then my younger brother was home one night and I made a pass at him. he was a year younger and athletic. It took a whole thirty minutes for me to convince him it would stay between us.

"So, your uncle Jeff and I began fucking whenever mom and dad were out. If they were home, we left and found places to fuck. In the park, the back of a movie theater, or the back of your dad's car he left me.

"And then it got worse. I needed to be fucked a lot. Mom had a similar problem, but nowhere near mine. Dad understood and looked the other way when he caught me and Jeff fucking. He made sure we were using condoms. Mom didn't like what Jeff and I were doing, so she and I stopped talking. It hurt, but I had no control of it. I was young Theo. I needed help. But there isn't a cure for what I had. Only relief and you can only get that by doing what you wish you could stop.

"After a while I stopped caring about stopping it and just gave in to it. I went out looking for it. My brother and the baby siting guy were not enough. Even getting bigger didn't stop me. One say I found an old boyfriend from high school and we fucked all afternoon. I still needed more, so he called his bother over. After both of them, I still needed it.

"They called more friends and by then I had done about ten guys. It wasn't long that it got our and my parents shipped me off to my aunts in Ohio. Aunt Jolene was like my momma and me. She understood and so did her husband who was all too willing to "help." They were swingers and would bring men they knew to take care of me and Jolene. Her husband liked to fuck me doggie style as men took turns on his wife. Then on me.