All Comments on 'Therapy Ch. 01'

by jeb22

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG!

So therapeutic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHY?

So hard to read if you use capital letters at the beginning of words like her, me, she.

It's not Her, Me, She.

Why do it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Great Start To Another Great Story

Jeb22,

Concepts for your stories are arousing. I wish each chapter could be longer but also appreciate that writing and editing takes time. Each chapter leaves me longing for the next chapter but that's okay because I'll be here to read the next one even if it takes months to publish. This story flows very well, much like your other stories. I would love if it could be the beginning of a 20+ chapter story.

Would you consider include cum eating instruction in future chapters? I think it would be arousing if Dr. Rivers included this instruction for John in her therapy for John while using this kink as a means of gaining a stronger grasp on John. Doing it in a way maybe innocently begging as a pretext for exposing John's naughty fantasy for desiring to submit to a woman in this way. Maybe Dr. Rivers gives the impression she's having him submit to her this way as she acts as a surrogate for the dominant women he fantasizes about and the fantasies he has about them making him submit this way. Initially emphasizing to him that she understands his fantasizes and that it's okay to play them out in the safe space of her office. As her care for him gets more involved and digs deeper into his psyche, maybe she adds elements of verbal humiliation to, again as a pretext to treating John. Possibly even later in his treatment, she lets him know that in order to make more meaningful progress, he'll need to submit to her in this way and others while not under any kind of hypnosis, that in order to more fully address his treatment needs, it's somehow important or necessary to submit to Dr. Rivers willfully in this kind of embarrassing and humiliating way, while she delves into his feelings of embarrassment and humiliation. Furthermore, maybe Dr. Rivers adds that aside from the professional aspect of providing this kind of therapy to John, she personally relishes every aspect of what she's putting John through. Embarrassing and humiliating him for becoming aroused by the treatment and instruction she's giving him but underpinning it with the notion that it's also necessary therapy. At this point maybe it gives her the freedom to more openly be subtly more dominant, condescending, controlling, judgmental and physically and verbally humiliating to John. As she does, his desire to follow instruction and submit only intensifies.

Please continue to take this story deeper. Don't rush it and thoroughly explore the many twists and turns the story can possibly take. I'm definitely a fan of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. The theme or subject is favorite of mine, and you do an excellent job exploring it.

To address another’s comment about capitalization, I never noticed it. Perhaps my subconscious recognizes that the person in power is granted special designation. Mistress deserves a capital. slave does not. Not sure if it was intentional but I’m guessing it was.

Again lovely story.

KittyZateezKittyZateez9 months ago

This type of sensual Female Domination has always been immensely appealing to me, both in my personal life and in my cock teasing fantasy stores here on Literotica. In this particular story I find the way the female character uses language to describe her intentions to her male subject to be particularly appealing. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeb22@jeb22
I appreciate everyone's feedback from the stories and hope you enjoy them. It is hard for me to write patiently at times and I know sometimes there are errors in grammar or spelling as I tend to rush through some parts. The moments I get caught up in the most tend to come ou...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Therapy Series Info