Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," said Lillian more at ease.

Mr. Jacson cut the long explanation and continued, "Have you heard about the EXIF code?"

"No."

"Wel,l it is a hidden code put by the camera in the photo file. It contains all kinds of information about the camera, it's settings, sometimes the GPS position. This code is usually preserved even if the photo is edited."

Lillian felt a hole in her stomach, he could probably know where the photos were taken and think that there couldn't be a porno studio in the expensive business district, but even if the GPS position was in the code, she could talk it off."

"The EXIF code also has another pair of interesting things. It has the time and date stamp of the photo. These photos were taken just a couple of days ago."

Lillian was speechless. This was really bad.

"And the last thing that the EXIF code carries is a thumbnail of the photo. Some photo editors override the thumbnail, but others left the original. Your editor is of the second ones."

"A.. a thumbnail...," she managed to ask.

"Yes Lillian, a small copy of the whole picture. Let me send it to your phone"

Her phone vibrated and soon an image of her kneeling and naked, her red hair and aroused face was clearly identifiable despite the low resolution of the photo.

"My professional conclusion is that these photos were taken just a couple of days ago, and the model is definitely you. I bet you would have many problems if I give my conclusions to Ms. Barbara."

"Would," Lillian thought, a window of hope.

"What do you want? You know... to keep it.. to keep it to yourself," said Lillian.

"I want money," he was always short. "Give me 2,000 USD and I will keep it quiet."

"I don't have that kind of money!"

"You are surely a resourceful girl, put your mind in getting my money or say goodbye to your college. You must have something to sell, you must have friends that lend you, bank accounts, whatever. Just get it. I will say to Ms. Barbara that I have not analyzed the photos yet. I'll wait until Monday."

"It would be impossible to get that kind of money for Monday!"

"Tell you what. Gather as much as you can, and on Monday I will tell you if it is enough. If it isn't I will call Ms. Barbara and give her the disappointing news about her pupil."

Lillian was frozen. She finished the rest of her working morning as a robot. Then she went to the Mc. Donalds. Karen was her only hope. She needed that money, otherwise, everything will be over.

She felt more at ease once they were sit in a booth. It concealed the shorts that she was wearing, and her t-shirt looked more innocent, even when it was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Karen talked first, "So. What is what you wanted to tell me?"

Lillian sighed. She had planned this meeting to help her get rid of Megan, and have access to her stuff, but now she had much bigger priorities. She fidgeted in her seat, then she threw her flip flops and sat crossing her legs Indian style. She looked childish compared with the businesswoman in front of her.

She nervously picked at her fries.

Karen crossed her hands in front of her. "I am waiting, Lillian. I have to return to work soon."

Finally, Lillian broke. She told Karen all the true story about she needing photos to probe that Karen was a porno model, she told her about how being drunk she had sent pictures of herself nude but with her face blocked to comply with the request. She then told her how Ms. Barbara had asked for real studio photos, and she knew they would have to be of herself again. She told her about the photo session, of course omitting the humiliating details, and finally about the previous day dialogue with Ms. Barbara.

"So what is the problem then? It seems that you get what you needed. Don't you?" said Karen, who was pretty amused by the events. "I have to see those photos," she thought cheerfully.

"I thought so, but a man of the art department analyzed the photos and discovered it was me."

Karen's eyes were large as plates, she wanted to laugh but contained herself.

"And...?" she said, sensing that there was something more.

"He wants $2,000 by Monday morning or he will tell Ms. Barbara."

"That is a lot of money. How will you get it?"

"You know I can't. It is impossible. Can you get a loan in your job or something? I promise to pay you soon, with interest. Please!" she begged.

"No. I can't do that. Sorry. I am doing very well in this job, but I just started. It will look bad if I ask for a loan this soon. They would think that I can't even manage my own finances. But..."

"But what?" said Lillian seeing a glint of hope.

"How important is this to you? Are you willing to make sacrifices, you know to sell stuff"

"It is the most important thing in the world, and yes I would sell stuff." Said Lillian desperately.

"OK. Let me make some calls. Why don't you refill my diet coke in the meantime."

Meekly Lillian grabbed Karen's glass and went to refill it. There were several high school girls ahead of her, so she had to wait.

When she returned Karen was still on the phone. She just gestured Lillian to put the glass in front of her. Lillian remained standing and full of apprehension while Karen calmly sipped from her beverage and said short phrases from time to time, "yeah... Aha... I see... so that is your best offer. Well let me call her and I call you back with an answer."

Karen said, "Sit. I got you a client for your stuff."

"What stuff?" said Lillian doubtfully.

"All of it. See I have this friend, he likes to buy whole storage rooms without seeing them. I told him about you and the little storage that you rented for your belongings, and he agreed to buy them all, without seeing what is inside for $1,200 USD. I bargained as much as I could and he offered me $1,300, I think is a good value."

"All of my stuff?," said Lillian, "Wouldn't I get more value, selling or pawning each thing separately. Just the computer cost me around that amount?"

"Probably, but don't take it as a sure thing. The used market does not pay so well, especially if you are in a hurry. Clothes are often bought by the pound, and electronics are paid at 1/10 their original retail value. After all, these people have to make a profit. You just have this afternoon and tomorrow, I think you are not going to get a better value."

"Can I at least get some clothes and my personal stuff?"

"Forget about the clothes, they are part of the deal, but I can get your personal belongings. You know papers, photos, things like that."

Lillian felt ditzy. "I don't know, I would lose too much and it would be probably not enough for this guy."

"Tell you what. I want to help you. I will give you $200 for the entire wardrobe you already lend me, and I even let you use these outfits for your school appointments, but only for your school appointments."

On one hand Lillian felt better, She wouldn't have to go to another appointment dressed as a slut. That would definitely help her to improve her mood and gain some normality. On the other hand, she would have to dress like a slut everywhere else.

She was hesitating. "If I could arrange my blackmailer for $1,300, I could keep the $200 to buy some new clothes, cheap ones, but decent ones." She bit her lower lip. She realized that no matter how optimistic she could be about it, selling her stuff would be another big step downwards.

She was thinking. "Maybe I should call Ms. Barbara and come clean. With luck, she could let it go with the condition that I drop the thesis, and I could even trap that bastard. But what if she didn't, what if she accuses me of academic fraud. I certainly would lose much more than $2000. Shit! I was so close, and to fail after all my sacrifices is really frustrating. No. I have to play this card. I am brave, I can do what it takes."

"Ok. Karen. I agree to both offers," she said whit less conviction than she intended.

Karen immediately called her friend.

"Yes, you may pick it right now. I will talk with the storage facility manager so you don't have any problems... Yes... Just leave me the cash later in my office... Thanks ... you are a sweet guy."

Then she hung up and said.

"Ok. I have to go now. I'll give you the money before your Monday meeting. By the way, I will be out of town for the weekend, I'll see you on Sunday night, but don't worry I will give you the money by then."

Lillian felt a hole in her stomach. Just like this, all of her possessions were gone, and she didn't even know if it would be enough to buy that man and stop from being thrown out of the university. She realized with sadness that it would take her months to recover from this. She looked at herself and realized, that at least until she paid the "loan" of Mr. Palmer, she won't look any better, she would even look worse if she didn't stop Megan's games. Well, that was not important at that time. The priority was to stop Mr. Jackson's blackmail.

She decided to go to the apartment. Once there she took off her clothes and stored them in the trunk. It made her feel so small and so humiliated, and she really needed other reassurance in her current circumstances, but she didn't want to piss Megan, not while she had her photos and the release form.

She tried to put her worries aside, Karen told her that $1,300 would most probably be enough. But doubts invaded Lillian's thoughts.

"What if it is not enough? I won't have time to raise more money on Monday. Oh, I don't think I could live with this anguish for two more days. There is just so much in stake here."

After nearly an hour of hesitation and internal debate, she finally decided to call Mr. Jackson and bargain right then, instead of waiting until Monday.

"Mr. Jackson?" she said with a week voice. She felt pretty insecure and having that conversation naked just added to that feeling.

"Ah. Lillian the Model. You should see the photo that I have on your caller Id."

Lillian blushed ashamed. She wanted to say something but words didn't come out.

"Do you already have my money sweetheart?"

"No sir, well... yes..."

"Yes or not. Decide. Are all psychology majors this dumb?"

Lillian felt her face burn.

"I got $1,300, It is all that I could gather. I just can't..."

She was interrupted.

"You are doing very well. I bet that you will get the rest by Monday."

"No Sir! I really can't, I don't have any money, I sold all my stuff.." she was on the verge of crying she even let out a little sob.

"Tell you what, got me $1,700 and you are off the hook"

"I really can't sir," then she surprised herself by saying, "isn't there another way... you know...we can meet and... well... if you liked the photos..." she couldn't believe she was offering her body once again to try to save her career.

At the other end of the line, Mr. Jackson laughed.

"You definitely have a cute ass girl, unfortunately for you, I don't swing that way."

Lillian cursed.

"Please, sir."

"$1700 by Monday, if you don't have them, don't bother calling me. You are a smart girl, don't you? I bet you would find a way to get another $400 during the weekend."

With that he hung up, he was barely containing the laugh. He didn't expect to get not even a thousand. Once he started the blackmail, he was out in the open, if the girl didn't bite, he would be in a bad position, but that girl was a pretty shitty negotiator. She didn't realize that she had a certain degree of leverage. "And they say that the art majors are the ones without down to earth skills," he thought amused.

On the other side, Lillian was appalled. She would have to give the $200 that Karen was going to pay her, and still would be $200 short. She was so scared and so depressed that she ate some cereal and went to bed early. She masturbated to sleep trying to forget about her worries.

Lillian awoke late on Saturday morning, it was around noon. Megan was already up and was eating breakfast-lunch. She was in a cheerful mood and invited the naked Lillian to join.

"Good morning sleepy head! Do you want some hotcakes?"

Lillian barely nodded. She was still half asleep. She started eating as Megan talked.

"Today is cleaning day. It was Karen's turn to clean the apartment, but as she is out of town, I suppose she told you to take her place, didn't she?"

Lillian grunted. She didn't want to clean the apartment or anything. She just wanted to find a way to get $200.00.

"Sorry I can't do it. I have to go. I'll help you next week"

"Where are you going?"

"Er... I ..." she hadn't thought and she was pretty bad at improvising.

"Don't be lazy. You can do this in just a few hours, and then you can go out in the night with your friends. Maybe brag to them about your incoming porno career."

"No.. I really need to go...I can do the work at night, I won't get out."

"You are just being lazy. Let's compromise, you'll do the cleaning, and I will do the Laundry, and if you do a good job, I may lend you some bucks so you can hang out at night. Of course with your looks and clothing style, you shouldn't pay anything by yourself. Let the men do it, after all, they are going to get something. Aren't they?"

Lillian blushed, "Megan must think I am an easy lay," she thought. But then memories of her recent sexual encounters filled her mind, and she realized that she had been having sex with people she barely knew. Then the shame became even deeper. She wasn't being misjudged by Megan. She simply guessed right that she was an easy lay.

Lillian felt a tingle in her pussy and tried to put that thought aside. Then she realized that Megan could be her way out. She surely could afford to lend her $200, she just had to be on her good side.

"Ok. I'll do the cleaning."

"That's the spirit. I know that you do this all week, but hey, in a short while you could leave that boring job and start your porno model career!"

Lillian blushed at both implications. The first, that she was just a cleaning girl for now. And the second that Megan thought that the most she could aspire to, was to be a porno model.

Megan opened Karen's room door, and then her room door, and told Lillian to start sweeping and mopping.

Lillian started in Karen's room. Doing housework naked made her feel humiliated and insecure, but just by being close to her cherished clothes, made her have some hope. She then had a brilliant Idea.

"When Megan goes to the laundry, I can dress decently and then go to the bank and ask for a loan. There is an office open on Saturdays and the regular income that my account shows should be enough to borrow $300 or $500. Why didn't I think of this a few weeks ago? It would have been easier than all I did. I must be stupid. How couldn't I think of that earlier?"

Megan took her time, she was walking back and for, supposedly collecting the clothes for laundry, but taking her time to look with undisguised lust at her nude servant. She also took every opportunity to correct Lillian's work.

"Hey, you must sweep better, there is a bunch of dust on that corner. You are a pretty bad cleaner, no wonder you have to fuck the boss to keep the job."

Lillian blushed with shame. She was doing shitty work indeed. The reality is that her mind was wandering. She was dying with anticipation, she wanted Megan gone so she could test her theory at the bank.

Finally, Megan seemed satisfied with a couple of bags filled with dirty clothes. They included most of Lillian's scarce wardrobe. Lillian was pretty happy that Megan was about to leave, but then Megan surprised her.

"Lilly. Come to the living room."

Lillian hesitated, the door to the outside aisle was partly opened. Somebody standing in the right spot could see her but she didn't want to upset Megan so she complied.

"Put your hands in front of you."

Lillian obeyed without much thinking until Megan surprised her by closing a pair of handcuffs around her wrists.

"No... Megan..." she said in a weak, insecure voice, "no games today please, I... need to finish the cleaning..." She was blushing and was very nervous. This could close the door to her recently found solution to her money problems.

"Lilly, you are a good girl, and I trust you, but I know you are struggling financially, and to be frank, I don't want to give you any temptation to act foolishly and ruin our friendship."

Then she added in a cheerful voice. "I bet you can do a very good job just as you are, and it will be a lot more fun don't you think? It will turn the boring cleaning into something sexy and daring," she said excitedly.

Lillian was speechless. Then Megan handed her what looked like another pair of cuffs, just these weren't separated by a short chain, but by a 2 feet bar. Megan continued, now even more excited.

"Put this on your ankles."

Lillian decided to fight back, "I remembered that I need to go to the bank... If you lend me some decent clothes I promise to play with you all afternoon," then she added, "I need some cash because I have to make an important payment Monday morning," hoping it would sound serious.

"How much do you need?"

"Around $300."

"Can you withdraw that kind of money?" she said a little surprised.

"No," Lillian acknowledged shyly, "I was expecting to ask for a cash loan or something."

"No that won't work, not for Monday anyway. Now put the ankle cuffs because I need to go, and I will think of something for your problem."

Lillian hesitated, but she realized that Megan's help could be more certain than a bank loan. She was right, even if approved, it could take days to clear off. She bitted her lower lip and put the ankle cuffs. The spreader bar wasn't too long but it will make her walking difficult and shameful.

She felt a lot of apprehension being chained this way, and once again at Megan's mercy, but her pussy seemed to be happy with the fact, as it was seriously dripping, and thanks to her pussy baldness, Lillian's arousal was in plain sight.

Megan smiled satisfied, then she took a piece of chain and a couple of padlocks and used it to link Lillian's cuffs and the spreader bar, so if she was standing up, she could not raise her hands more than a few inches above her navel.

Lillian's respiration was getting short and ragged, much to Megan's satisfaction who went for the killing. She put a strange aluminum belt around Lillian's waist. She adjusted it tightly around the narrowest part of Lillian's waist and then she closed it with a small padlock. Lillian was perplexed, but then Megan produced another strange piece of aluminum that had a couple of short chains at one end. Lillian still didn't realize what could it be, until Megan laughingly clipped the aluminum in the front of the belt and then passed the chains between Lillian's legs, pulled them tightly and clipped them to the back of the belt. She finally fixed them with a couple of small padlocks.

Lillian then touched the garment with her cuffed hands, it was hard material and it covered her pussy completely but not much else, giving her no protection from prying eyes, but still rendering her pussy inaccessible. Just then she realized what it was. It was a modern chastity belt!

She looked at Megan with despair, and she said amused. "You need it, otherwise you would be all worn off by the time I come back. And I deserve to use your horniness, after all, I am the one causing it."

Lillian was about to say something when Megan put a ball gag inside her mouth and tied it firmly in the back of her head. She probably won't need it, but she wanted Lillian to feel totally defenseless and vulnerable. She was rewarded by Lillian's frightened but aroused respiration.

Megan was excited and amused by her creation. She tied a tiny frilly maid apron around Lillian's waist. It was white, almost transparent, and so short that barely reached the top of her pussy. She finished her masterpiece with a matching white and black maid headband.

123456...8