Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled it out of his fly in no time, he was of course already hard. After just a little hesitation she started sucking. She could not believe that she had debased herself to such low levels, to be naked, and dirty sucking her fully clothed classmate. And not any classmate, no, he was John Wallace, one of the persons that she hated the most because he represented the worst kind of male chauvinist. It was probably the most humiliating situation she had lived. But what made her feel worst was that she really longed to do it; she was just too horny.

After a few licks and sucks, in which Lillian showed much more eagerness than she would have wanted. She was using all her self-control to avoid masturbating because she thought that stopping her incoming orgasm would be a little victory. She didn't want John to have the satisfaction of seeing her come after that degrading treatment.

John pulled out, he was really on the edge and there was something more that he wanted to do.

He said, "Don't worry Lilly, your secret is safe with me, but you promised to do anything, and I want just one more little thing. I want to fuck you doggy style, so get on your hands and knees."

She complied blushing, and soon he was penetrating her from behind. He was fucking her pussy, with very long strokes, almost pulling her dick completely out before sinking it back until his balls touched her. He was in ecstasy. She on the other side had never felt so humiliated. She considered doggy style the most un-equal of sexual positions, one that no self-respecting woman should accept. And now she was doing it in the most unequal way possible. She was naked, and dirty in a public place, while her partner, or should she say her user, was fully dressed and had just pulled his pants down enough to fuck her.

She sensed that John wouldn't last much, but she also felt that her climax, a very big one was approaching her like an unstoppable avalanche. A few minutes later John's self-control finally won the match, and Lillian came, she could not avoid emitting some high pitch little moans as her back arched and her pussy clenched spasmodically, practically milking John's cock, who couldn't resist anymore and filled Lillian's pussy with his seed.

He pulled his zipper up and said, "You are a good fuck Lilly, I hope to see you here often."

Lillian just thought, "I won't return here in a million years."

And then he left. Lillian could not avoid thinking how used she felt, and how far from the concept of lovemaking was all that session. She felt completely ashamed and degraded; she had been reduced to a cum-receptacle, a toy to use, with absolutely no love, no kisses or hugs, nothing human involved in the session, and she had shamefully responded with an earthshattering, animalistic orgasm.

She was beginning to stand up to return to the bar when Mr. Palmer exited the bar to the fire stairway.

"My oh my Lilly! You are full of surprises, but let me tell you that this time, you were finally useful."

"Ok. Lilly, on your knees. My dick have missed your mouth"

She felt humiliated to be treated like a low-class whore, but she wanted that to end, so she started licking and sucking, with little enthusiasm at first, but then wanting to end it soon, she started to put all her soul on it. She was also touching her pussy, her fingers soon were coated with her juices and John's semen.

"I deserve some pleasure for myself, I need something positive, something good to be able to cope with all this degradation," she thought while her climax was slowly building.

He was high on his triumph and he felt very powerful right then, not to mention that his testosterone levels were at a very high peak. He felt young and aggressive, and it felt really good.

"Lilly, I want to fuck you."

Lillian wanted to avoid that, she wanted to make him come with her mouth and get out of there. "Sir, I don't think it is a good idea, John already came in me, I am already dripping."

Mr. Palmer felt a little bit disappointed. "You are right Lilly, I don't like sloppy seconds," then on a second thought, he added.

"So I will use your asshole, so turn around, and stay on your hands and knees."

Lillian blushed, "Sir, please, I have never had anything there, please, we can fuck any day at the office, I will be clean."

"Turn around, or should I ...?" said Mr. Palmer who felt more powerful and aggressive than ever.

He didn't even need to complete his threat. Lillian spat and licked his dick a couple of times trying to lubricate it as much as she could, and then assumed once again the humiliating position on her hands and knees.

Mr. Palmer then started trying to penetrate her. To his merit, he tried to be gentle, and fortunately, his dick was harder than ever because the little hole was very tight. It took him probably four minutes and a lot of spit to finally get inside her anus. He then started pumping slowly, but even that was painful for Lillian.

She needed something to bear the pain and the humiliation, so she lowered her face to the metallic floor, making a dirt streak on her left cheek, and extended her right hand to furiously rub her pussy, while Mr. Palmer was increasing the pace.

As the pain grew with Mr. Palmer now not so gentle long strokes, she tried to compensate it sending waves of pleasure by expertly rubbing her clit and alternating it with the insertion of several fingers in her overworked pussy.

At some point, her brain was overwhelmed with so many sensations to process, but in the end, the pleasurable ones dominated and she came to a very humiliating orgasm while being treated like an object by a man that despised her. Mr. Palmer orgasm followed it fast.

1...345678