Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally realized that she needed to get rid of her current horniness otherwise she knew she would do pretty bad in the interview, and it would be not just extremely humiliating to fail in front of Megan, but she will lose her last chance to get the money in time to stop her blackmailer.

There was just too much at stake, "I really need to come, otherwise, I will fail," she thought while biting her lower lip. She knew that Megan was keeping her on the edge for a reason, so she knew she had to involve her to be able to come.

"Megan could we... you know... I ... I need ... You know ..." said Lillian stammering.

Megan was elated.

"What?"

"Can we... you know... Make love," she said the last couple of words in an almost inaudible voice. She could not believe that she was proposing a girl.

"You are very horny, don't you?"

Lillian merely nodded.

"Well I need to go now, It won't take me more than an hour to get back but then we have to get you ready for your waitress job, and I don't like to hurry things you know. Tell you what, tomorrow we stay in bed all day and make love like bunnies. How does it sound?"

Lillian looked at her with desperation.

"You simply can't wait. Isn't it?"

Lillian just looked at the floor humiliated, she couldn't speak. It was too shameful but she needed to come before the interview.

"Well, I need to do my errand now, but I will make love to you when I return if I found that you really really want it and if you are lucky enough."

Lillian looked at Megan puzzled.

"Follow me," said Megan.

Lillian marched to the kitchen behind Megan.

"Lay on your back here," Said Megan.

Lillian complied she was on her back between the kitchen table and the wall that led to the outside aisle. Megan left the room for a couple of minutes and when she returned she unlocked Lillian's ankle cuffs.

Lillian's relief was short-lived as Megan made Lillian bend her knees and started tying each tight with the respective calf using short belts, leaving completely in bondage as her hands were still handcuffed and clipped to the back of her collar.

Megan then took a blackboard that Karen and Megan had to leave short messages to each other and wrote:

"Hi friends, I am Lilly

If you find me with my legs wide open and I look straight into your eyes, please take a picture of me and upload it to amateursluts...

And I'll be very grateful.

P.S. Don't mention my address in the internet, or I'll have to move"

Then Megan showed the blackboard to Lillian and said:

"Here is the deal, if I found such a photograph in your site when I get back, we will make love before going to the restaurant, otherwise, you will have to wait until tomorrow"

"But How?" Lillian said, surprising herself.

Megan didn't answer, she put the blackboard beside Lillian and opened the window that leads to the outside aisle. The window was high on the wall, it started at around 5 feet, and was protected by a grille. She then pulled the blinds up and said.

"Listen, Lilly, if somebody passes by, they won't see you, you are on the floor and the window is high enough, they would have to get close to the window and look down, so it won't happen casually unless your admiring crowd returns. If you are lucky enough and they return, is up to you to smile and open your legs."

Lillian was even more aroused but she managed to say, "No Megan, if this is the condition I don't want to make love anymore"

"Sorry girl, but the time to say no has come and gone, and I have to go to my errand. Don't worry, you will have fun, even if nobody shows you will have a great thrill."

Lillian blushed, still she had some fight in her so she thought, "The minute that she goes, I will try to push the blackboard out of sight or erase it and I will try to crawl under the table. There is no way I will play her sick games anymore"

But Megan seemed to read her mind and said,

"Just a couple of things before I go."

And she tied the ball gag again and then surprised Lillian by using a transparent fishing line to tie each of her nipples to a couple of nails that protruded from the floor molding in the window wall.

Lillian realized with panic that she could not move from the spot that she was unless she wanted to risk ripping her nipples apart. She looked at Megan and begged with desperation, making desperate noises through the gag but Megan just smiled.

"I don't understand you, well I should be going. I bet you will have a lot of fun."

Lillian rolled her eyes in desperation.

She was very nervous. At first, every little noise made her jump and hurt her nipples, but as time passed she was getting more and more at ease.

"Probably those kids are away now, and nobody else will note my presence if I am quiet."

She thought. With her peace of mind, her arousal returned little by little. The fact of being so blatantly exposed was making her shiver with excitement. She started fantasying about the kids returning and she begging them to take her picture, by then she was dripping like a faucet. Then she heard voices in the corridor. At the beginning she couldn't get what they were saying, but as they approached she started to understand the phrases.

"She must have gone by now," said one male voice

"or at least she must be dressed, they probably already had sex, the black girl left her anyway," said another.

Lillian panicked, "They're coming!" she said to herself, looking nervously to one side and the other like trying to find something that would help her escape or at least hide, and save her from the humiliation that was coming.

In the end, she only managed to close her eyes and her legs. The fishing lines didn't help her, and she could not completely close her legs without making it extremely painful to her nipples.

Her heart was beating fast when she finally sensed that they were in front of her window. It only took them a few seconds to find her laying on the floor.

"Hey! There she is! And she is fully naked this time! I can see her pussy."

"Isn't she supposed to have hair down there," said another one.

"She is a shaver," said a third.

The most mature voice said, "Hey be quiet, we don't want to draw attention."

Then they started to boldly describe her body and her bondage.

Even whit her eyes closed, she could not avoid blushing. They were discussing her like a piece of meat.

"Her tits are a bit small, but they are firm."

"Her ass is just wonderful, she looks better than most porn stars."

"I bet she is a submissive," said the most mature, that wanted to look like an expert.

"Yeah," said another.

Lillian's legs started to feel tired, it was hard to sustain the semi-closed position tied as she was, so for moments she opened her legs and gave them an unobstructed look of her pussy. In one of such occasions, the most mature said,

"And she must like this a lot, look her pussy is dripping wet"

"I can't see it"

Lillian resisted the urge to close her legs. She was getting more and more in the game, so she stopped trying to close her legs and even started to slowly open her legs a little more. She was getting more and more aroused and having her eyes closed made her feel a little bit detached as if it was all happening in a dream.

Something got her out of her stupor as she heard one say.

"I will take another picture, but this time with flash. Let me know if somebody is coming."

Lillian felt the flash and with it a new wave of shame and arousal.

"They are already taking pictures of me naked and tied!" she thought, and then trying to fight her arousal and her sense of unreality, she thought. "Maybe if I look at them with a really angry and menacing face, they will leave, and keep those photos to themselves until I made them erase them."

She was fighting with the idea of opening her eyes, it was just too shameful, but she thought, "I need to see their faces to be able to stop them later."

Just then one of them said, "Hey look at that blackboard. She must really be a slut to want her photos posted on the internet."

Everybody looked at the signal and Lillian could hear excited giggles. Finally, Lillian closed her legs as much as she could and managed to open her eyes and look at them, but instead of the authoritative and menacing sight that she planned, she felt so insecure that she only managed to look at them blushing. She was completely humiliated.

Here she was, a supposedly successful college student, all naked and at the mercy of this bunch of acne plagued high school boys. Four boys were peeking through the open window, and only the older one, that was probably 19 or 20 years old, looked barely passable for her. But maybe just because of that, she was getting more and more aroused. The thought that she couldn't control this bunch of losers to look at her while she was displayed in the most obscene way for their benefit was making her pussy drip. She knew that later they will be wanking looking at her photos, and the thought that she could not do anything about it, aroused her to new highs.

Her respiration was becoming short and ragged and that didn't go unnoticed by the guys that were cheering at her. At some point in her horniness she realized that they already have photos of her that would probably end up on the internet, so why not have them upload one on her site. She opened her legs as far apart as she could and looked directly in the eyes of one guy holding a smartphone.

"Hey, she really wants us to take her picture and upload it!"

Lillian slowly nodded.

Seeing Lillian compliance the boys were getting more and more confident.

"I bet that you would want that we come all over your body, even on your face," said the older one. That looked as if he needed to prove himself bolder and with more sexual knowledge than his peers.

Lillian nodded in a daze.

Then the boys seemed to talk something between them, and then a couple of them left her field of vision.

"If you want it, say yes with your voice, and nod again."

Lillian said "yugg!" through the gag and nodded, more vehemently.

They continued teasing her, and at some point, she realized that the two boys were replaced by the other two, but she didn't care too much. She just wanted them to upload her photo to the net, she was so horny that she knew it was impossible to wait until the next day, and she will do a pretty shitty interview in her condition.

She pointed with her head desperately to the signal in the blackboard, but in her movement, she managed to pull one of her nipples with the fishing line that tied it.

She screamed in pain and surprise, the boys just laughed. She noticed that there were four of them again, and the older said.

"Do that twice again and we will take your photo and upload it."

She looked at him with incredulity, but it only aroused her more to be the toy of these losers. So she complied as carefully as she could; still, she could not avoid moaning in pain.

She was exhausted, both physically and emotionally.

"OK. Here we go," and then she saw the older boy throwing something through the grille and the open window. It landed on her chest, she felt something warm... something liquid and lifted her head to see that she had an open condom leaking semen on her chest. She screamed through the gag and turned to see them.

"Hey don't blame me," said the kid, "You said that you wanted our come all over your body. So if you want your photo. There are 3 more loads to go. Do you want them or should we leave? If you want us to leave just nod your head"

Lillian was blushing, she felt extremely humiliated, she wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear forever, but she was also horny as hell and she realized that she didn't have an image to protect now, at least not for those boys. She rationalized that she needed to be in shape for her interview, so blushing bright red she negated with her head.

The boys cheered and one by one threw the remaining condoms. One landed on her belly, one on her tight, and the last one on her hair. She started to move her leg, trying to get rid of the leaking condom but she was stopped by a voice.

"Hey wait until the photo is done. Open your legs wider."

They all flashed their cameras and smartphones at her, while she opened her legs as far as she could.

"Goodbye, the photos are already on the site that you wanted, and in a couple more, but don't worry, we won't tell who you are or where you live, we want the possibility of a new show in the future."

And with that, they marched away. Lillian managed to shake the condom on her tight off her body and tried to make the same with the one on her hair, the others were too plastered to her body to shake them off with her limited mobility.

PART 6

Megan arrived just a few minutes later, she noticed with satisfaction a couple of boys fleeing nervously when she approached. Still, when she entered the kitchen she was surprised by the scene that she found. She was both shocked and amused to see Lillian dripping semen from her hair, belly, and crotch.

"Oh my God!," she said while closing the blinds. "It seems you had a lot of fun in my short absence! You really are a slut!"

Lillian blushed ashamed and tried to beg through the ball gag.

"ok," said Megan calmly, "First let's check your site to see if you completed your little mission," Megan giggled while Lillian rolled her eyes in desperation.

"Wow! You really opened those legs girl! Your fans are loving it, you'll have to look at these comments later, they are all wanking about you! You are gaining many admirers."

Lillian blushed, at first she felt an odd proudness, but then she scolded herself

"What are you proud of slut? They are not admiring you because you accomplished anything, or because you are smart. They just like you as a masturbation material."

Still, her shameful thoughts only managed to make her hornier. She was becoming desperate and was making noises through her gag which Megan found extremely sexy.

Megan finally commiserated with the poor girl and untied the gag.

"You look beautiful, girl! In a very slutty way of course," she said sincerely.

Lillian felt both ashamed and somewhat thankful for the compliment.

"Megan, please."

"I know I promised, but we are getting out of time, and you will need a serious bath..."

"Please, please"

Lillian begged, feeling completely idiot, she had done too much for that damn orgasm and she would get it no matter what, even if she had to beg shamefully.

"Well, ok. We will have to multitask, but I think we can make it"

Lillian was puzzled, she waited for Megan to release her bonds, but instead, she left the room and returned a few minutes later. She wasn't wearing anything below her waist and was carrying a Dildo.

She untied Lillian's hands only, but let her legs remained tied, and the fisher line also remained on her now very sore nipples. She then handed Lillian the dildo and said.

"We have not enough time to properly make love, but we can get off if we hurry. You will lick my pussy and in the meanwhile, you can use the dildo on your pussy, just don't come before I do."

Lillian was shocked, but all that she wanted at that moment was to come, she had been on the edge for hours now and she needed the release.

Megan straddled her face and was facing towards Lillian's feet. Lillian felt completely degraded, she not only had to lick Megan's pussy, but she will be putting a show by masturbating with a dildo in front of that weird girl.

Lillian looked at the black skin of Megan, she could not believe that she was about to lick a woman's pussy. She had that lesbian experience with her roommate when she was 18, and just a few days ago that Tina on the subway made her come, not to mention the previous sessions with Megan, but she had never reached this point.

She felt that she was about to cross a new boundary, set a new level for her depravity, but after seeing so much lesbian porn, she was also curious. Some little voice inside her told her to stop, told her that this would only make her return to normality more impossible, but she couldn't resist, and she wanted her orgasm, and if this was the price, she was willing to pay it.

She started tentatively licking around of Megan's pink pussy, while slowly pushing the dildo inside herself. After getting her tongue acquainted with Megan's skin and outer labia, she shyly licked the pink inside, her own face was hot and red, she had an electric feeling, what she was doing was so dirty, so forbidden, that it only increased her arousal.

She noticed that Megan was already wet, it was pretty strange to taste another woman juices, they didn't taste like her own. She could not avoid thinking that probably just a few women knew how their own juices tasted, and even less could compare that taste with other woman's juices.

She was getting more and more aroused, it was of course caused by the stimulation of her self-fucking with the dildo, but also by the eroticism of the situation.

She could sense her climax was building fast, so she started looking for Megan's clit.

Megan was elated, but she had very good self-control and wanted to postpone her climax as much as she could. She took her phone from the kitchen table and made a phone call. Lillian immediately stopped her ministrations, but Megan covered the phone with her hand and said to Lillian,

"Don't stop, we don't have time," then she turned to the phone and said.

"Hi Bruce, how are you doing?."

"Yeah, I know...," she said giggling and continuing a conversation.

"Listen, Bruce, I need a favor. I have a friend in need; she needs to make a few bucks over the weekend and I think she can help you in the restaurant, she is young and very pretty."

"I know that pretty is not enough Bruce," Lillian stopped again ashamed to be doing that while her possible employer was talking with Megan about her! But Megan pinched Lillian's nipple signaling her to continue, so she did.

"No she doesn't have any college, but she almost finished high school, and she had an educated tongue... speech," she said amused at her own game of words.

"Please Bruce, I know that you need smart college girls, but you owe me a favor."

"Yes, you already told me that you have appointed a couple of college girls for interview today, and you only have a couple of positions, but you have to at least give Lilly a chance; she had work experience, and she is good obeying orders."

"Well, I don't know if she had been a waitress but she works as a cleaning girl, and she could be a model."

Lillian was completely ashamed, she was not even material for a waitress job, she felt very insecure and humiliated, so she picked pace with the dildo trying to comfort herself.

"Yes, you already said looks are not enough, but she has resources, you know, she was going to be fired and she managed to negotiate, that must count for something."

Lillian felt pretty humiliated, "Since when my biggest selling points become my looks, my obedience and my ability to avoid being fired," she thought bitterly, and she was even more ashamed remembering her degrading "negotiation" in Mr. Peter's limousine just to keep her stupid cleaning girl job.

She tried to abstract herself from the humiliating phone conversation and lost herself in the tasks at hand, licking and sucking Megan's clit like no tomorrow, while constantly fucking her own soaked pussy with the dildo.

"That squishing sound? Must be the dish-washer. Well I heard all your arguments, and you are probably right, she is probably not that smart or classy, but you owe me a favor, so at least interview her. "

Megan and Lillian's respirations were becoming more ragged and short, and Lillian was afraid that the person at the other end of the phone would notice their arousal. Megan retired the phone of her face and covered the mouthpiece with her hand to cover her moan.

123456...8