Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you can do something about it."

Lillian was visibly trembling now, she felt completely humiliated, after following all his orders, now he wanted her to take the initiative to further degrade herself. But she knew she had to do it, and she was practically dripping, so she reached for his fly and started unzipping it. She then took his cock out, it was pretty hard, but she thought it was a little on the small side. She surprised herself with that thought, now she knew a few cocks and was able to compare. She tried to shake that thought off as she started licking Bruce's cock.

He was in ecstasy, he found Lillian extremely attractive. If he would have met the old Lillian, he would probably have wanted to establish a serious relationship with her because she was physically his type and because he enjoyed the company of successful, independent girls. Of course, despite the physical attraction, he could not think of Lilly as more than a one-night-stand, or a plaything.

Lillian started expertly sucking and licking, swallowing, and kissing. She was becoming quite the expert cock sucker, she started to lightly touch her pussy, but after just a few minutes, and before she could get her orgasm, he came shooting semen deep in her throat, Lillian thought that the amount of semen was well above average, probably Bruce hadn't had an orgasm in some time. She tried to swallow it all to avoid making a mess of herself, but still, she spilled a few drops on her chin and chest.

She felt an odd wave of accomplishment, she was waiting for Bruce, to say something, but Bruce was just recovering from his great orgasm when someone knocked at the door.

"Who is this?" he said while cleaning his cock with a bunch of tissues, and making a gesture indicating Lillian to hide behind the sofa, which she did in record time.

"It's me, Patricia, Mr. Alfred said he is out of contracts and sent me to get a few forms from you, so Susan and I could be properly registered."

Bruce was a bit nervous, this was far from his normally professional behavior. He didn't want that girl to suspect anything, it could ruin his chances to keep the stream of college girls applying for waitresses, or it could attract the wrong candidates. He had to think fast, he decided that his best chance was to act naturally.

So seeing that Lillian was already hidden behind the sofa, he walked to the door and on his way he dropped the tissues in the trashcan, it had a lid, so the odor won't be noticeable. He opened the door and said,

"Please come in, Patricia. How is your training going?" he said while walking towards his desk.

"Oh, just fine, Alfred is pretty good at his job, very professional and connoisseur, and a good teacher too," she said, unfortunately for Bruce, she didn't follow him to his desk as he expected, but remained standing in the middle of the office lounge.

Lillian was trembling; once again she was the naked slut hidden in an important man's office, and that girl was pretty close.

"OK, let me look for those contracts, they must be somewhere in my desk," he said, then signaling the chair across the desk he said, "It make take me a while, why don't you have a seat?"

To his horror, instead of approaching the desk, she sat on the sofa. She probably misinterpreted his hand signal, as the sofa was also in the direction of her hand pointing. Bruce saw her but didn't want to grab her attention making her move to the chair. So he decided to try to find the contracts faster, he turned around to search in the credenza behind his desk, and he soon lost himself in the task at hand.

Patricia smelled semen, and felt very curious, seeing that Bruce was looking the other way, she could not resist looking behind the sofa. Her eyes meet Lillian's to both girls' surprise. Lillian was blushing red and Patricia saw semen dripping from Lillian's chin and simply winked at the naked girl while grinning wickedly. Lillian was sure that Patricia thought that it was all her idea and that she seduced poor nervous Bruce and not the other way around. After all, she had known of countless girls that had been interviewed by him and he had always been a gentleman.

Patricia quickly sat again, she was pretty amused by the event. Just then Bruce turned around and said, "Here they are."

Patricia immediately stood up and approached Bruce's desk. "Thanks, Mr. Taylor," and soon she was out of the office.

"OK. Lillian, you may come out."

Lillian did it with shaking legs.

"That was a close one. Here take these keys and dress immediately"

"Thanks, sir," She cleaned her chest and face the best she could with some tissues, and dressed as fast as she could. She would have wanted a bathroom to wash before dressing, but she didn't dare to ask for one, and she wanted to be dressed as soon as possible, just the memory of Patricia's mocking face made her tremble. She had looked at her with so much contempt, so much disdain, that she was still shocked. "I don't know how am I going to work with her all the shift."

"Ok. Sir, I am ready, should I report to Alfred now"

Bruce blurted, "No, of course no, You can't work here, you don't have what it takes, and now it is even worse, you smell of sex," he was still nervous, he had just been on the brink of getting caught and probably ruining his reputation, so his answer came out completely unfiltered. He was now sexually satisfied, so he was no longer thinking with his dick, and wanted to put this risky situation behind him as soon as possible.

Lillian was crushed.

"But you said... you"

Bruce regretted his harsh treatment to Lilly, but still, he was convinced that he wanted her out of his restaurant as soon as possible. He hesitated, he tried to decide if he should simply give her the money that she needed, $200 or $300 wouldn't be a problem for him, but he wasn't keen to the idea of paying for sex, he would feel too low, after all, he never had done that, his good looks and good economic position allowed him to get casual sex whenever he needed it. He also thought that maybe even this slutty girl could feel insulted if he tried to pay her. He pondered his options and finally said.

"Don't worry girl, I am not scum. I will see what can I do to fix your problem. Let me make a phone call."

After exchanging some pleasantries, and a few laughs over the phone, Bruce went to the point.

"Yes Tim, I have a girl for you, she needs a high paying waitress job, Just for today, I know you can help me. She is very sexy, and I already interviewed her, if you know what I mean."

Lillian blushed at the implication.

"Ok, I am sending her right now."

"That's it, Lilly. Tim will receive you at the Dark Horse tonight, I told him it is for the waitress job and nothing else, and he agreed that he won't even interview you. I bet you can make the money you need."

Lillian was shocked, the Dark Horse was a well-known table dance club. It was expensive too.

"But... I am not...," she was stunned, although she realized that Bruce must think she was a total slut, especially after all that she had done since she arrived, still, it looks like too much.

"I am not a stripper. I can't work there," she said with less conviction that she intended, maybe because at the same time she was being invaded by the doubt that recently attacked her with more and more frequency. "Does he wrongly believes that I am a slut, or does he know I AM?"

"Remember I told you it is for a waitress job only. And you should know that the Dark Horse has several rooms, the one you will be assigned to, is mostly a sports bar, where people hang around to see sports games and exchange a few bets. The strippers work in a fully separated section, the patrons need to pay a cover to go there, but the sports bar charges only for the drinks and food."

Lillian was still shocked but was starting to consider the possibility.

"The uniform is sexy, of course, but you will look pretty good in it, and it is just a bit more daring than the way you are dressed"

"Here, take this for the cab," he said giving her a 100 bill. She knew it was too much for the cab, but she was in no position to reject money, and he also had made her destroy her underwear.

A few minutes later she was taking a cab. She was still hesitating if she should tell the driver to take her home, or to that shameful club. She regretted not having asked for the address of the Dark Horse.

"Where should I drive you ma'am?" asked the driver politely.

Lillian blushed and tried to decide fast, and after a few seconds of silence, she said meekly.

"To the Dark Horse club Please."

"Employees Door?" answered the driver.

Lillian blushed ashamed, "Is it that obvious?" she thought. "He couldn't know that I don't have any underwear, well, maybe he can see my nipples, how I wish that they would stay put for once."

She nodded and said an almost soundless "yes" which the driver saw through the rear mirror. He grinned, and ogled her from time to time thru the rear mirror, maybe imagining how would she look dressed in the skimpy waitress' outfit, or even naked. He wondered if she would be a stripper, but then he rejected the idea, the girl looked too shy. Still the smell, well, it told him another story, maybe she wasn't that shy.

They arrived very soon, the club was not far from the Ambassador and was designed to take low-class entertainment to high-class men. Lillian was paralyzed, she didn't dare to step down the cab. That place represented much of what she used to hate. Rich macho men exploiting women, and low-class slutty women betraying their gender for a few bucks, submitting to those humiliating jobs, reducing themselves to just being meat to be ogled by those men that weren't in the least interested in those women's ideas.

The driver pulled her out of her thoughts,

"Ma'am, we are already here? Are you going to enter the place, or should I take you to another place?"

He saw that she was having second thoughts, and realized that it was maybe her first time there.

"No," she said, "I will be out of your cab soon, just give me a couple of minutes."

The driver opened the glove compartment and pulled a little bottle, then he turned back and said to Lillian.

"Listen, ma'am, this is probably none of my business, but you smell... you know. You may have this perfume, a passenger forgot it in my cab a few days ago." he was probably trying to be gallant.

Lillian took the bottle nervously. "Is it that obvious that I just had sex?" she thought.

Now she wanted to leave the taxi, wanting to be away from that driver that knew what she had done. She quickly paid him and soon she was standing on the sidewalk alone. Nervously she looked around and when she was pretty sure that the driver was nowhere to be seen, she sprayed a few drops of perfume over her chest and face, trying to conceal the semen odor.

She coughed a little. The perfume was a cheap one, and she realized that the remedy could have been worse than the sickness.

She looked all around her, like waiting for a moment when nobody would notice that she entered that hateful place, and finally walked inside Dark Horse's office. She felt very nervous and self-conscious being in that seedy place. She felt that she would be immediately spotted, somebody would immediately note that she didn't belong there. But she passed the interview with Tim and was escorted to the locker room and nobody gave her a second glance.

She realized with sorrow that wearing just that form-fitting dress with her nipples poking at it, and smelling of semen and cheap perfume, she looked of a lower class than most of the other waitresses that arrived in the locker room wearing jeans, t-shirts and of course underwear.

"Ok, Lilly, Here is your uniform; I hope it fits you because we don't have many spares. We usually don't hire girls for just one day. So try it, to see how it looks," said Karla, the waitress captain. A woman in her early thirties, that wore a somewhat daring business suit.

Lillian contemplated the uniform. It was made of very thin fabric and was just shorts and a very small blouse.

She took the small garments and looked around for a place to change more privately. She was ashamed that Karla and the other waitress could notice that she didn't have underwear. But Karla interrupted her:

"We don't have all day girl. Change here, this is no place for shy girls anyway."

Lillian blushed and took off her dress revealing her completely nude body.

"Well probably you're not that shy," said Karla amused seeing her lack of underwear, a couple of the girls in the locker room that noticed the scene laughed too.

She put the blue shorts first. It was a very tight fit, and she showed a more than obvious camel toe. She looked at Karla expecting her to say that it was too small, but she only motioned her to continue. She put the yellow shirt then. It was a button-up shirt, but it only barely covered her tits ending a couple of inches below them, and leaving all her flat stomach uncovered. It only had a couple of buttons at the base of her tits that kept the shirt closed but showed a good amount of cleavage.

Her very erect nipples showed clearly through the sheer material.

"I think it is too tight," she said shyly.

"Nonsense," said Karla while closing the locker with Lillian dress inside. Just then a fully dressed girl approached Karla

"Are you sure I may go?"

"Yes Sarah, Lilly here had agreed to cover your shift. You may take the night free and go to that museum opening that you wanted so much."

Sarah was very happy, she turned to say to Lillian. "Thanks, girl, I don't know where did you come from, but you saved my life. This museum event could be my door to a new better job. I had tried all week to find a substitute, but nobody wanted, all of my friends considered the uniform too degrading. Heck, I consider it too degrading too, but I need the job, at least until I got a real one. Hopefully tonight it would all change."

She kissed Lillian on the cheek and left the locker room cheerfully.

Lillian was stunned, but she didn't have much time to think as Karla hurried her up, "I'll give you the locker key at the end of your shift, now go to work."

She then walked inside the sport's bar room. During her very short training, she was told to attend 8 tables near the back end of the bar. She was not surprised, being the new one, she was given the tables farthest from the kitchen and the bar.

She walked to her area, she glanced to the other girls from time to time and realized that all of them were wearing bras, and their shorts didn't look as tight as hers. That added to her insecurity.

"Looks like I am the sluttier among these sluts," she thought bitterly.

She looked at her clientele, they looked younger than she expected. They could be college kids. She hoped she didn't find anybody she knew.

"Hey, are you a new mare?" said one college man.

Lillian blushed, "mare" was the nickname of the "dark horse" waitresses, it only added to the degradation, but she answered as she was trained to.

"Yes stud, do you want something to drink?" forcing a smile and feeling completely degraded.

"Probably, but first you need to come closer, my friends, and I want to meet you."

She walked meekly and stood very close to the student. "Ok, I will have a gin and tonic," he said while slowly caressing Lillian's tights. She turned nervously around, to see if the other girls were subject to similar treatment. She didn't see any. So she took a couple of steps back.

"Hey little mare, don't be shy. What's your name?"

"I am Lilly."

"Ok. Lilly, come closer so you can take the rest of our order."

"I can take it from here," she said.

"No way. You need to be right here," he said signaling a spot by her chair. Seeing her hesitate, he added, "Or should I tell Tim that you are giving a pretty shitty service to us?"

She blushed, she didn't want to lose the job right then, and maybe being a little 'open' would help her with the tips. She wanted to gather the money fast and leave the place as soon as she could.

She approached the student smiling shyly. And she restarted his caresses while she wrote down the order.

She went to the kitchen and returned with the beverages. She was giving each man his drink, and everyone was touching her skin as she did. Then she noticed one of the boys, he was whispering something to another. Then she realized he looked vaguely familiar. She felt a hole in her stomach, he was probably a student of her university.

She started attending the other tables, she was flirting a lot and letting everybody 'casually' touch her. They were drinking heavily, expending a little fortune in their beverages, she considered that even with a classic 15% tip she could rapidly make the $150 that she was needing. She was also hoping that the customers, would show their appreciation with more than 15%, after all, no other waitress was behaving as slutty as she was.

She was getting hopeful that she could get her money fast, she had been working for around an hour, and even when she had not gotten tips yet, as no customer had asked for the check; She nonetheless calculated that when the current patrons left, in an hour or so at the most, she will collect enough money to be able to go back home.

She was finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel when something made her face lose its color.

Entering the place was no other than John Wallace, her very misogynist classmate, the one that proposed the stupid thesis topic that caused her so many nightmares, and that, to add insult to injury, got the serious topic that she proposed of studying successful women all around the country. She blushed with shame.

"No, he could not see me here. Not like this. I had told him many times that no self-respecting woman would work in a place like this."

She tried to hide, and wait to see where she was going to sit, but to her despair, he sat in one of her tables. The one with the student that she thought could be of her university.

"Shit! I can't go back there," she thought with desperation.

She walked carefully and managed to reach Karla's office without being spotted by John.

"Ms. Karla... mm I have a problem... Could I change the tables I am tending," she said.

"No girl. I can give you anything closer, the other girls would kill me."

"Please ma'am, I really can't wait on those tables, there is someone..." she said losing her voice.

"There is always someone, girl. Just swallow your pride, and tend him, maybe he even gives you a generous tip."

Lillian blushed imagining just that. No, it was too much. She couldn't do that.

"Please ma'am, I really can't do it."

Karla saw that Lillian was about to break, "oh no," she thought. "If this girl freaks out and goes, I will have to cover her, and I really don't want that. I hate that uniform. Think something, Karla."

Then she came with a solution.

"OK, there is a waitress in the other room of the club, she has a little rash, and she wanted to work in this room for today if you want I can arrange the exchange, but in the stripper's area, the waitresses go topless."

Lillian was pale, her three alternatives were to serve John, work topless, or leave empty-handed.

She said, "No, Karla, I would rather leave, please give me my dress and I'll go," she was defeated, she didn't get the money, but at least she would save a little bit of her proud.

Karla saw not much conviction on Lillian's answer and she didn't want her to go, so she said. "No girl, you have committed to work here to the end of the shift, I can't make Sarah get back, you created a problem where I didn't have one. You need to respect your word. I won't give your clothes back until you finish your shift, so get back to work."

1...345678