Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillian was overwhelmed with shame, and she was so horny that she would masturbate right there in front of Megan if she could.

Megan seemed to read her mind and said, "Don't worry Lilly. I know you want to come, and you will; It just won't happen until I come back, but in the meanwhile, I will make things interesting for you, so you don't get bored with the cleaning."

She then marched to the front window of the living room and pulled the Venetian blinds up. Then she tied the cord to the top. Lillian's eyes were a pair of plates. She was stunned. She won't be able to reach the cord with the restricted movement of her hands, and she could not even use her mouth because of the ball gag. So the blinds were going to be wide open until Megan returned.

To Lillian's despair. Megan repeated the operation in the kitchen window and Karen's bedroom. Fortunately for Lillian, Megan's bedroom didn't have a window, so she planned to hide there. But Megan had other plans and she closed and locked her bedroom door.

"My room is clean enough. Concentrate on the rest. And wash the dishes that are over the table. If Karen's room isn't reasonably clean, and the dishes are not washed by my return, you can forget about me helping you getting money."

She then slapped Lillian's ass. "So have fun slut. I'll be back soon."

Then she parted leaving Lillian in a state of semi shock. With the blinds up, she felt completely on display. She ran awkwardly to Karen's room, walking like a frightened penguin, and feeling completely ridiculous.

When she arrived, she looked at the open window with despair. The sunlight filled the room and she felt exposed. She tried to breathe slowly and calm down. She analyzed her situation and realized that she could only be seen from the apartment across the narrow street and right in front of hers, and maybe if she was close enough to the window, from the apartments below, above and to the sides of it. She shivered but calmed herself seeing that the apartment just in front of her window had the drapes closed.

With a lot of work, she managed to pick the broom from the floor and started sweeping. It was hard and tricky. In her first attempts, she almost fell, but then it became clear that she needed to do short strokes, which made her progress very slow. Managing the dustpan and the broom at the same time was almost impossible, she put one of her bare feet over the dustpan and swept the dust to it in short awkward strokes. Her feet quickly became very dirty.

At some point, she passed in front of the full-body mirror of Karen's room and she was amazed by what she saw.

"Where is Lillian, the brilliant, respectable psychology student, the future successful businesswoman?" she thought with despair. She felt her old persona slipping irremediably away, being replaced "Lilly the slut" the image that the mirror reflected was a new low for her. She looked completely cheap, trashy... and horny. Her nipples looked like a pair of bullets and although she could not see her pussy she knew it was dripping wet. She realized that she looked more degraded than many of the porno models that she had seen, especially the ones that she saw at the beginning of her "porno research."

She blushed. "I am hitting a new low. I passed from almost executive to clerk to cleaning girl and now to some kind of a very slutty slave maid," the last thought sent shivers to her pussy. "Can I still go back to be what I was before this nightmare?" she asked herself looking at the pornographic image reflected by the mirror. She pushed that thought away. "Of course I can, by Monday I will return to my normal self. I just need to play along a couple of days and I will be free to be myself again."

She tried to ignore her doubts, there were a lot of factors out of her control. She had sold all of her possessions and she will give the revenue to her blackmailer. It was also a real possibility that even if she managed to avoid an accusation of academic fraud, she still most probably will have to drop her thesis and lose her cum laude. But the doubt that she didn't want to even verbalize to herself, the little thought that she wanted to keep out of her conscious mind, but kept nagging her like a little voice that was growing. That doubt was: "do I want to get back?" still every time she let that thought slip to her conscious mind she convinced herself that it was just a passing phase and "Lilly the slut" soon would be out of her life.

"It is only behavioral conditioning," she said to herself in a matter of fact tone, "The moment I stop acting like a slut, the moment I will feel again comfortable with my old self and stop enjoying these humiliating roles that I have been forced to play."

She knew she should get back to work, but she couldn't take her eyes from the mirror. She looked worst than most porn models. She finally snapped out of her daze and continued cleaning the room the best she could. She even swept very close to the window at the risk of being seen. Which gave her a thrill that she tried to negate, but she even spent more time at that part, pretending to clean it more carefully.

Then she marched to the kitchen. It gave her a new wave of fear and a new thrill. The march was slow and she was exposed to the apartment outside aisle. Their apartment was near the stairs, so if a person left or arrived at almost any apartment on their floor, she would be seen. The fact that it was Saturday with people entering and leaving at random hours made Lillian even more afraid.

The idea of being seen tormented her. "What would they think? Would they think that I had been kidnaped? Would they call the police?" she thought. But then she surprised herself thinking, "No. They will think I am doing it on my own consent. They already KNOW I am a slut, and with this outfit, they would hardly think that I am a victim, if any, they would think that I am a worse slut than they thought."

She arrived in the kitchen feeling defeated and aroused. There was another window that also leads to the outside aisle. She breathed deeply trying to control her fear. On the table were just a few plates and glasses from breakfast and the previous night dinner, as well as a frying pan. She took one plate and walked awkwardly to the kitchen sink, only to realize that it was too high. She could not raise her hands high enough to wash the plate there!

For a moment Lillian panicked. If she failed Megan won't help her with the money she needed.

"Try to think Lillian, you are not a dumb bimbo, you can solve this," she tried to reassure herself.

Lillian's anxiety was rising. She was turning her head to one side and the other, trying desperately to think something. Then she got it. She took the first plate and carefully walked to the bathroom. She let the plate on the shower floor and returned laboriously to the kitchen. She realized that the march would make her more easily spotted if somebody came by, but she could not think of any other solution. So she marched back and forward, carrying items to the shower. After 15 or 16 rounds, she was exhausted and very nervous. Just then realized that she must have washed each piece instead of gathering all of them in the shower and making her trips back to the kitchen empty-handed. She must wash them now, and thanks to her lack of prevision she had now another 15 or 16 rounds to the kitchen to return the dishes.

Lillian opened the shower and started washing the dishes with a liquid soap that she brought from the kitchen. The process was slow with her hands tied, she had to sit on the shower floor, so she ended drenched.

When she finished, she stood up and waited several minutes trying to dry herself by shaking her body. She felt a little more at ease, at least while she remained in the bathroom, she wasn't risking being seen.

After some minutes, she realized that she must return the dishes to the kitchen, otherwise Megan could arrive first.

She started the march back to the kitchen. She was still wet, her frilly skirt was plastered to her body and, her hair to her face. The headband looked surprisingly good despite the water. She left the dish on the kitchen table and marched back to the bathroom to pick some more. She realized that despite her drying efforts, she will have to mop the living room before Megan's return.

She tried to move faster but when she was beginning the third trip to the kitchen she was shocked. There was a male teen just in front of her window. For a moment she stopped on her tracks and hoped for him to pass by without noticing her, and he almost did that but maybe he perceived the movement or something because he turned his head and was surprised by the sight.

Lillian almost got a heart attack, and maybe her face reflected her shock because the young man who must have been 16 or 17 years old looked scared, like thinking that something was seriously wrong, he seemed confused between getting help or trying to enter the apartment, but then he looked at Lillian's face again and sensed something different. He could see that she was frightened indeed, but even with his lack of experience, he was able to notice that she was seriously aroused. Her nipples were pointing out like bullets. He quickly realized that Lillian was more concerned trying to hide than asking for help, and besides if she was captive, her captors wouldn't have left the blinds open.

He realized what was happening and as their sights crossed again, his facial expression had changed for one of pure lust and contempt. Lillian shivered and averted her sight. Looking at the floor ashamed, she turned around, exposing her ass to the visitor and returned to the bathroom. Her heart was pounding hard, she waited there for a few seconds, but when she got out she realized with shame he was still there, in fact, he was now closer to the window and covering the reflect with his hands to get a better view.

She returned to the bathroom and waited a little more. Her pulse was faster than any time she could remember. She felt trapped between exposing herself even more or failing to comply with Megan's order, which in her current situation could have lifetime consequences. She realized her time was running out and she still had to make around 14 trips to the kitchen. She finally reunited all her courage and walked out of the bathroom carrying a couple of coffee cups. She was slightly trembling. The boy was looking at her with open lust and she blushed but tried to ignore him acting as if she didn't know he was there.

The walk back to the bathroom was even more unnerving as she knew he was staring at her ass, and she could not even look at him. She made a couple of trips and was getting more and more aroused, her dark side wished to be even more on display, and as she arrived at the kitchen with another little load of dishes, she struggled with her little transparent apron and managed to take it off. Blushing deeper she walked back to the bathroom, knowing that her spectator was getting a full unobstructed view of her ass. She had to stop inside the bathroom for a few minutes to catch her breath. She was getting more and more aroused. She wished to be able to touch herself.

She breathed deeply for a couple of minutes to calm herself down and be able to continue, but when she went again out of the bathroom, she noticed with shock that there were now 4 teenagers looking at her, their noses touching the window and making tunnels with their hands to get the best possible view. They were all smirking. A couple of them were full of acne, and probably she was the first woman that they had seen naked.

That thought gave her a weird sensation. Somewhat she felt a kind of sick satisfaction at that fact. She made a couple of more trips, and even when she kept pretending she hadn't noticed them, she was aware that they were aroused and that made her thought about her photos in the internet.

"Are my photos being seen by a bunch of losers like these acne-boys, or some fat middle-aged men? That's for sure," she answered herself, "They are people who probably can't afford a girl, but can, nonetheless see me naked and humiliated anytime they want,"

She shivered with humiliation, but her arousal was pumping her degradation thoughts, "So I am at a lower level than these acne losers."

At some point around her 10th trip, she let a plastic glass fall. The noise startled her, but the accident gave her a wicked idea. She turned, so her ass was pointing to the window and without bending her knees, she picked the glass, given her audience a very nice view of her ass, given the fact that she couldn't close her legs thanks to the spreader bar that she was wearing.

That caused her audience to tap on the window as a kind of applause. The noise seemed to pull her out of her horniness induced stupor. She felt completely ashamed of her actions and walked as fast as she could to the kitchen. And then did the same with the rest of the trips.

She wanted to hide in the bathroom until Megan's return but realized that the floor was a mess with her dirty soles and the water, it was kind of muddy. She thought that Megan wouldn't like that and maybe all of her efforts would go to the trashcan. She looked for the mop but couldn't find it. She finally settled for a big piece of old cloth that she found in the kitchen and started rubbing the floor on her hands and knees, causing a lot of enjoyment to the teenagers. Little by little her arousal returned and with it, her rational mind seemed to slip away, so soon she started to pose for the kids, trying to show them most of her ass, she was arching her back and almost pressing her face to the ground to make her ass her higher point. She imagined her asshole was almost poking out, and she even played with it, contracting and relaxing it.

The boys were mesmerized, but when they heard some noises in the stairway, they ran away, trying to avoid trouble. The person arriving was Megan who noticed amused the boys running away, and then looked inside and was surprised by Lillian putting so obscene show. She enjoyed it for a few seconds smiling with lust. And then opened the door, startling Lillian. Who quickly turned back to see with some relief that it was Megan and not the boys entering the apartment.

Her fear was quickly replaced by shame. Megan probably witnessed her stupid behavior in front of the kids. She blushed and was speechless.

Megan wanted to eat that girl right there, but she knew the more she kept her on the edge, the more satisfying it would be, and the more probability of leaving a lifetime impression on that cute girl.

She had never enjoyed so much dominating anybody, but this girl was really special. Fortunately, Karen had given her cart Blanche to seduce Lillian as she pleased.

"You can stop the show, Lilly. Your little audience flew away," said Megan laughing. Lillian was completely mortified, she wished for the earth to swallow her.

She quickly stood up and tried to say something. "I... I... didn't..." she was so nervous that she couldn't articulate an excuse.

Megan laughed again, amused by Lillian's verbal clumsiness. "Don't need to apologize Lilly. I already know you are a slut. It is only that you don't cease to amaze me."

With that, she marched and closed all the apartment blinds. She enjoyed showing off her puppet, but she didn't like to be seen interacting with her.

With the blinds closed, Lillian felt a little more at ease.

"What happened to your apron? Did it make you feel overdressed for your audience?"

Lillian shivered with shame. "How could she know?" she thought bitterly.

Lillian could not stand to be in front of Megan anymore, she wanted some privacy, and she wanted to get rid of her horniness by getting a much deserved and much-delayed orgasm.

"Megan, I need to go to the bathroom. Could you undo my bonds, please? I really need it." She tried to say through the ball gag, but all that Megan could hear was some unintelligible noises that she found quite entertaining.

"What do you say? That you are disappointed your audience flew?" she said cheerfully.

Megan continued the game for several minutes, hearing Lillian desperately trying to communicate her need thru noises and pointing until she finally got tired and "finally understood."

"OK. Come here," said Megan. She took a dog collar from her handbag and put it around Lillian's neck. Then she produced a key and opened the padlocks that held the chain that went between Lillian's handcuffs and the spreader bar. Lillian looked at Megan with hope as she unlocked the padlocks that held the chastity belt together and pulled it to take it off. Lillian felt that her ordeal was almost over, but then Megan surprised Lillian by pulling her handcuffed hands over her head and using a padlock she joined the central chain of her handcuffs to a D-ring in the back of her collar. Fixing her hands to the back of her neck. Megan then took off the ball gag, and before she could talk she padded her on the ass and said.

"Off you go. Try to not make a mess in the bathroom."

"What?... I can't go like this... I need you to free me," said Lillian.

"If I free you we both know what will you do with your hands," she said with a smirk.

Lillian blushed even redder and marched to the bathroom. She did her business and remained sitting for a few minutes trying to calm herself down. "I need to end this stupid game right now. This woman is crazy," but then she thought, "First I need to get her to make me a loan."

On her way back to the kitchen she kept saying to herself, "Focus girl, you first need to get $300 and then you can stop this madness."

"So, how was it?" said Megan.

"er... er.. it was hard to clean tied..."

"And?"

"and... well.." she knew what Megan was expecting her to say, but she didn't dare to recognize it, "it was... interesting..." just the memories have her dripping again.

Megan laughed, "I see how 'Interesting'," she said pointing at Lillian's longing pussy.

Lillian took the chance to change the subject, "Megan, about the loan, do you think you can give me the money today, you know, to avoid problems Monday morning?"

Megan laughed. "You have mistaken me, girl. I work in the business district but I am not a rich executive or anything. I have a decent salary now but I am still paying debts of the previous years, that is why we live here and not in a fancy apartment. But I am going to help you earn that money today."

Megan saw Lillian pale face, "Hey, don't worry it is not a porno job, we won't do that until you are ready. And it isn't anything that you won't enjoy."

Lillian looked even more scared, she knew how Megan thought of her. "I am not a whore," she said in a low voice.

"Hey, and I am not a pimp either," she said laughing, "it is just a waitress job, so stop thinking about sex all the time. There are ways to earn money without even having to show your pussy you know," said Megan amused while Lillian blushed ashamed.

"Trust me, it is no big deal, I have done it myself when I am short of money. The manager is a friend of mine, he is always willing to accept temporary waitress, even for one night, they only have to be pretty, which you are, and smart enough to quickly learn the ropes. You will only have to pass a brief interview and it is done."

Lillian was very nervous, just the thought of a job interview, even for a waitress position made her anxiety grow. She remembered her last interviews, first as the very bad, unfocussed interviewer and then her interviews with Mr. Palmer to get the cleaning girl job position and then to keep it. She shivered with shame and fear.

She tried to be calm, but she felt very insecure and was afraid that the interview could trigger the memories of her recent humiliating interviews, stimulating her horniness and making her perform even worse at the new chance. She had been having trouble concentrating lately, and she blamed her arousal for it.

123456...8