They Call My Brother Godzilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck has gotten into you," I whispered. "Dad's in the next room."

Jake kneeled and undid my jeans. He pulled them and my panties down to my ankles. He stopped and pulled off my sneakers and socks before helping me to step out of my jeans. Jake then lifted me with his hands under my ass and carried me to my bed. I bit his shoulder so I would not scream from anticipation. Jake laid me down with my ass hanging on the edge of my bed. He started to undo his jeans.

"Jake. What are you doing?" I asked.

Jake pulled down his jeans, and then the sleeve he wore on his leg to keep his giant cock under control. He lifted his cock and laid it over my pubic bone. I saw how deep it would someday impale me. I was more concerned about the girth than the length.

Jake pulled back and rubbed the tip of his cock through my soaking wet labia.

"I'm not ready for that yet," I whispered.

"You have to trust me," Jake said.

Jake continued to rub the head and shaft of his cock over my pussy until it was shining with our combined juices. Jake then lifted my legs and put them on his broad shoulders. He pushed slightly with his hands, trapping his cock between my thighs and pussy. He then started thrusting. It was fucking without penetration. I do not know how long Jake thrust, but his cock kept rubbing my clit, and I had to moan into a pillow from my orgasm. Jake threw my legs apart and pressed the head of his cock against my vulva. It parted and stretched. Then Jake's cock started pulsing, and his cum was everywhere in and around my pussy. This time I did not scoop us his cum to eat. Instead, I used my fingers to push it into my pussy.

"That's fucking hot," Jake gasped.

I smiled as I played with his cum.

"Do you want me to get you a washcloth?"

"No. I want to play with your cum."

"Best. Girlfriend. Ever."

I was starting to like it when Jake said those three words. I knew it was another way for Jake to say, 'I love you.' I hoped that if we continued down this path that I would not break Jake's heart like Ashley did when it was time for us to go to college.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" Jake asked.

"No. I'm good. Give me a good night kiss and leave me alone so I can play with your cum for a while."

"That's not the way to get me to leave," Jake softly laughed.

"Kiss me."

Jake moved up the bed and leaned down. He gave me a soft kiss. "Yes, Master," he said.

After Jake left my room, I locked my door and got onto the bed. I pulled out my new dildo from my nightstand. There was no light to indicate if it was charged, so I turned it on to check. Nice. It had multiple speeds and vibration patterns. It was larger than my normal dildo, but I was too excited to hesitate. I rubbed the tip against my pussy and slid it in with a slow single thrust. It went in easier than I expected because I was super lubed with Jake's huge orgasm. I tried it out by rotating my hips, then thrusting it in and out before turning on the vibration.

Oh, that was nice.

I worked myself to another orgasm before pulling it out. I went to my dresser with one hand over my pussy to keep it from leaking on my floor and got the larger dildo. I took it into the bathroom to wash it and then got back on my bed. It was not as rigid as I wanted, and I needed to hold it close to the top to force it inside of me. It took me several minutes before I could get it inside of my pussy. I was so worked up that it did not hurt, but I would get little painful twinges from being stretched so much. I fell asleep for a little while, but the dildo woke me when it was starting to feel uncomfortable as my vagina dried. I slowly pulled out the dildo and put it under the top sheet of my bed so it would not be lying on the floor in case somebody came in and went back to sleep.

I woke up about mid-morning with my room smelling like a whore house. The first thing I did was to open both of my windows and to remove my bedding so I could wash it when I went downstairs. I then washed and put away my two new dildos into my toy box in my closet. With that little bit of housekeeping completed, I enjoyed a nice long shower. My pussy was not sore, but it did feel different from being stretched. I felt that I was on the right path preparing for my eventual confrontation with Godzilla.

I put on a robe after my shower and went down to check on Jake. His door was cracked open, so I looked in. He was dressed in shorts and a tee-shirt and was already playing on his PS4. I thought about teasing him with my body, but I did not want to be that kind of a girlfriend. I opened the door, and Jake glanced and smiled. I blew him a kiss and closed his door behind me. I went back to my room and finished dressing. I took my bedding and headed downstairs. The guest bedroom door was open, the room was empty, and the bed was unmade. I went downstairs and the washer was empty. I got a load going and then wandered into the kitchen. Mom was sitting again in the backyard on the patio, looking out over the pool. I grabbed a glass of OJ and went out to join her.

"Morning, sweetie," Mom said.

I kissed Mom on the cheek and sat next to her. "Morning, sweetie," I replied with a mischievous smile.

"Do you still want to be seen in public with your old mother?"

"No. But I will be seen in public with my beautiful older sister," I laughed.

"When do you want to go?"

"I'm ready now."

"I checked, and the boutique I want to go to is in north Austin. Traffic should be good right now, and they will be open by the time we get there. We can go out to lunch after."

"Sounds like a plan. I hope your credit card is ready for some serious damage."

We took Mom's little BMW roadster, leaving Jake's pickup and my old Audi behind. Dad's big BMW was already gone. We stopped on the way so Mom could fill her car up with gas. She said she had to run inside for a minute, so I went with her. I am not a big candy person but grabbed a roll of Mentos and a couple of Fiji waters for the car ride. I brought my goods up to the counter where Mom was standing. The young woman working the register slid a pack of cigarettes over the counter. Mom grabbed a lighter from a bin and put it on the counter next to the pack. I put my items on the counter. Mom was happy that I remembered the water and paid with her debit card. I did not say much until we pulled away.

"Mom. When did you start smoking?"

"I used to smoke sometimes in college when I was stressed. I haven't smoked since I passed the bar exam over twenty years ago."

"That must have been some fight you had last night."

"Your Dad needs to go to the hospital and have them remove whatever crawled up his ass and died."

"Was Dad always this way?"

"Something snapped in him after we found out about your first boyfriend."

"Is this all my fault?" I whispered.

"No! Absolutely not. Don't you ever think that."

"Does this have anything to do about that strange comment you made last night after the football game?"

"What comment?"

"After I tried to butter up Dad, you told me I was playing with fire."

"It was just a random comment."

"No, it wasn't."

"If you don't stop, I'm going to pull over and fire up one of those cigarettes."

Mom pulled onto the Capital of Texas Highway and continued to drive without talking. The silence was becoming unbearable, but I didn't want to talk about school or the weather, so I mentioned how bad the traffic was when Jake took me to the movies and how Austin needed to invest in better roads. Mom's body visibly relaxed at such an innocent and unexpected comment from me and launched into an explanation of challenges Austin faced as it continued to grow from all the investments in high-tech startup companies over the past several years. She would know as she specialized in financial transactions as a lawyer.

It was not long before we were at the boutique. Mom led the way inside. It was maybe a quarter of the size of a Victoria's Secret, but every single item on display was something I would wear. A very attractive blond woman, probably in her late twenties, greeted us as we walked deeper into the store.

"I'm Susan. How can I help you today?" she asked.

"It's my little sister's birthday, and she deserves some beautiful lingerie to match her figure," Mom said.

I almost fell over. I did not know my Mom had a playful side.

"Congratulations. How old are you today?"

"Nineteen," Mom said.

The saleswoman turned towards me and smiled. "Is there anything, in particular, you want to see today?"

"I'd love to find a couple of sets of bras and panties that are the right blend and sugar and spice."

"Are there any colors you prefer?"

"Blue, red, black."

"Of course. I will also get you a white set to consider that does not look like they are bridal wear. If you would like to follow me, I'll show you some items that I think you will like."

"She'll also need a couple of pretty things for sleeping, like baby dolls," Mom said.

Shit. This could turn into a real hall.

The salesperson showed me several sets, all of which I loved. She asked for measurements, and I gave them to her.

"Sis," I said as I grabbed Mom's elbow. "What sizes do you wear?"

"I'm a thirty-four C, and I wear a size four or a medium on the bottom."

By this time, the saleswoman had picked up several items and led me back to a dressing room. She opened a door and set the items inside for me before stepping back. Before I walked in, I grabbed Mom's arm and pushed her in front of me into the room. She laughed at my sudden move, and I closed the door behind me.

"There's not a lot of room in here," Mom said.

"We'll make it work," I said.

"Are you comfortable with me in here?"

"I want you in here."

I pulled off my top and removed my bra. Mom reached out and ran a finger across my breast and down over my responsive nipple, causing it to perk up.

"Maybe it's good your father is an asshole. I might have been unnerved myself from all of the boys that would have been crawling around our house trying to date you."

I pulled down my jeans and underwear. Mom was surprised at how clean-shaven I was and ran a finger through my landing strip before pulling her hand away like she touched a hot stove.

"Now look who's playing with fire," I teased.

I could have taken all seven sets home with me, but there were four that I loved.

"Can we hold onto these for now, and then I can pick the final set when we are done?"

"Of course, sweetie. You wait here, and I'll see if she has the nightgowns I requested for you."

Mom took the underwear and left the changing room, shutting the door quickly so I would not be exposed. I'm sure she wasn't gone more than a couple of minutes but sitting naked in a changing room by myself made me nervous. There was a knock before Mom opened the door. She had four different nightgowns with matching panties. The light blue and light pink sets were my favorites of the four options. I dressed and followed Mom out of the dressing room. Mom handed the items to the saleswoman and spoke to her for a moment.

"Now, we need to find something for you," I said.

"I don't have any use for anything here," Mom said.

"Nonsense. You wait here and let me look around."

I picked up a pair of black sexy shorts style underwear and an underwired bra that was completely transparent. I also picked up a little thong in the same color. I waved to the saleswoman helping us, and she walked over.

"I'm looking for a black bustier in a thirty-four C, a garter belt, matching panties, and stockings."

I caught Mom glancing over at us as the saleswoman helped me find my requested items. She brought everything back to the dressing room, and I went to get Mom. Mom was slightly hesitant at first but finally removed her clothing. Her tits were amazing, large but with little areolas and little button nipples that I wanted to suck. Her ass was also a work of art, firm, leading down to equally hard, defined legs. Her pubes were shaved short but were in a large inverted triangle that did not match the rest of her body.

"Mom. You're magnificent," I beamed.

"No. I'm not."

"You're turning me a little lesbian over here," I teased as I held up the boy shorts.

Mom blushed, which I did not think was possible, as she took the underwear from me.

I ran my fingertips through the top of her pubes.

"I can help you clean this up sometime."

"That's enough out of you."

As nice as Mom's ass was to me, it was even sexier in the boy shorts. Her tits looked equally tasty, but she said she could never wear the bra to work. When I held up the thong, Mom rolled her eyes.

"For me?" I asked.

She put on the thong, which barely covered her pussy. She had the tight little pussy I dreamed I could have. Unfortunately for the poor thong, her pubes spilled a couple of inches above the front panel, ruining the effect. The panel was as translucent as the bra, and I could see everything.

"These were a bad idea," Mom said.

"You have the body. You just need a little landscaping."

"Where would I wear these?"

"Anywhere and everywhere. You know you are sexy. Guys' eyes are on you everywhere. Now when they look, you will know the secret that is under your clothing."

Mom pulled off what she was currently wearing and tried on the bustier and panties.

"I'm not going to try on the garter belt and stockings."

"Why not?"

"Again, where will I wear this?"

"First of all, if Dad does not want to fuck you after seeing you in this, you need to get rid of his ass. Second, you can wear this with me the next time we go out."

"I haven't had sex with your father in over a year," Mom whispered. She then buried her face in my neck and softly sobbed. Mom had been there for me, even during my rebellious period, and I was happy I could be there for her. Mom is still tougher than a diamond, and it did not take long for her to regain her composure.

"Do you really think I'm sexy?"

"Mom. I want to be you."

"Stop that, or you're going to make me cry again."

"You are buying these clothes," I said sternly.

Mom dressed and we left the dressing room, but this time I carried all the items to make sure she would not try to put anything back.

The nice saleswoman intercepted us on the way to the register.

"Do you want me to take those for you?" she asked.

"Yes. We're going to take all of them," I said.

"Can you please get another black garter belt and stockings for my baby sister?" Mom asked.

"Of course."

The saleswoman met us at the register with the last items.

"How many sets can I get?" I asked.

"Just wait," Mom said.

The saleswoman stepped behind the register and pulled together everything we had given her.

"Do you need to look through these items before I ring them up?" the saleswoman asked.

"We're taking everything," Mom said.

The saleswoman smiled. I'm sure she worked on commission. Now I know we are well off. Not rich, but definitely in the 1% in Austin. I was blown away when the register tallied a little over a thousand dollars.

I was so excited I could burst. Mom had been playing games since we walked into the boutique, and while I was not normally as daring, something naughty triggered inside of me. I grabbed Mom and pulled her into a kiss, slipping my tongue into her mouth. I pulled back and grinned.

"I'm so happy that you're really my Sugar Mommy and not my sister."

Mom rolled her eyes, grabbed the bag from the startled saleswoman, and virtually pushed me out of the store.

"And I thought I was bad," Mom laughed as we got into her car.

"Mom. That was a lot of money. Are you trying to piss off Dad?"

Mom started her car so that the air conditioning would kick on, but instead of pulling out, she turned and looked at me.

"Our money is separate. We have a joint house account that we both put in automatic deposits every month. The house has been paid off for years. We do the same for the college funds for both of you kids. Besides, although we are both partners at our respective law firms, I made more money in the last few years than your father. After lunch, want to go look at new cars?"

We went to a wonderful Mediterranean restaurant for lunch and sat on the patio. Mom teased about car shopping, and I told her to go ahead and look for herself, but I was fine with her old Audi. We did more clothes shopping before heading home. Jake was out with his friends. The first thing I did was try on my loot, amazed at my new sexy underthings. Every time I put on a new piece, I felt more like a woman than a girl, and I could hardly wait for Jake to see me wearing them. I wanted to send Jake a picture of me in the black set but was afraid of what could happen to the picture.

Mom called me downstairs around six and asked what I wanted to do about dinner. Jake happened to come home as we were discussing what to eat, and Mom suggested that we go out, offering us the option to go anywhere we wanted.

Jake and I looked at each and said, "Salt Lick" at the same time. We could not fit into Mom's sports car, so Jake drove us in his pickup down to Driftwood. Sadly, the building we ate in growing up was now used for take-out only, so we had to eat in the new building. Mom ordered family style, and I stuffed myself with brisket, smoked turkey, and a couple of pork ribs. I skipped the bread but enjoyed hearty helpings of their potato salad and their sesame coleslaw. I never worried about watching my figure when we ate at the Salt Lick. It was still the best BBQ in Texas but did not quite taste as delicious as I remembered in the old building. It was a little after eight-thirty when we got home. I wanted to go upstairs with Jake, but Mom said she would make a pitcher of margaritas for us to share. If Dad were home, he would never have allowed us to drink. We polished off the first pitcher and half of a second before calling it a night.

As Jake and I walked up the stairs, he lifted me onto his shoulder and carried me down to his room. I was laughing at his spontaneity and excited that he just took me. We stripped each other as we were making out, although I did stop Jake because I wanted to keep my panties on. He did not protest, and he picked me up and laid me down on his bed. More kissing before Jake worked himself lower. He was not as tender with my breasts like previous times, this time sucking hard on my nipples, pinching them, and squeezing my tits in his large hands. He never hurt me, and his forcefulness as a real turn on for me. I had an orgasm from the attention my tits received.

He grabbed me by the waist and rolled us over so that he was now on his back, and I was on top of him. Deciding two could play the nipple game, I started sucking on his nipples, and from his reaction, he loved it. I started nibbling on his nipples, sometimes lightly pulling them away from his body with my teeth. My panties were so wet it seemed stupid that I was still wearing them. I moved to slip them off, causing my long hair to slide over Jake's chest, and he moaned.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah."

I sat up on Jake's lap and put my forehead on Jake's stomach, letting my hair cover his chest. Jake put a hand in my hair and was rubbing it across his chest when I had a crazy idea. I slid down, so my head was next to his cock. I gathered my hair in my hand and laid down with the back of my head against the shaft of his cock. I released my hair and let it flow over him.

"Jake. Wrap my hair around your cock."

"Shit, that's nice."

"Use my hair to masturbate."

Jake used my hair for a couple of tugs and stopped.

"Isn't this going to pull your hair?" Jake asked.

"Fuck yeah. That's hot."

It was obvious Jake never used a girl's hair to masturbate before, and his cock was quickly throbbing. I did not know if this were a real thing or something I just made up, but I decided in seconds that I would do it again. My head was bobbing as he pulled on my hair to stroke his cock, and I got even wetter.

1...34567...9