They Call My Brother Godzilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does your brother's cum taste?"

"It's my favorite thing in the world," I said. I meant it. I used my fingers to slide and scrape the bulk of it into my mouth. His sperm was strong, masculine, and I loved it.

"Master. May I please use your bathroom?"

"Yes, you may."

I used a washcloth to get the bulk of the remaining residue off my face, but there were streaks in my hair and on my dress.

I came out of Jake's bathroom, and he was resting on his bed.

"I need to shower and go to bed," I said.

Jake jumped from his bed and put his arms around my waist, pulling me gently against him.

"Was that too much?" Jake asked. I could tell that Jake was genuinely concerned.

"No. It was exciting. I'm looking forward to our date on Monday."

Jake slid the back of his hand against my cheek. "You are so beautiful," he said. "I am going to fall so hard for you; it will redefine gravity."

It was eleven a.m. on Sunday morning before I trudged downstairs to find something to eat. Mom was already working in her office. Dad and Jake were in the family room watching the NFL pre-game show. Because of the time zone difference, the East Coast games would kick off in an hour. Our family are Texans fans, and our team was playing against Jacksonville. I joined the boys and sat at one end of the couch, leaving a gap between Jake and myself. Dad sat in his recliner.

I pulled out my phone and started doing a little research on how to prepare for sex with a generously gifted man. The articles that I thought were the best were based on common sense. I would need to stretch. I went to Amazon first, as that is where I previously ordered my sex toys. A search for dildos retrieved hundreds of results. I scanned through but did not find what I wanted, just too many options and the same products sold by twenty different vendors. I searched Google and selected the website that filled most of the advertising slots. I bought a dildo that was much nicer than my current one -- it was larger, included a built-in rechargeable vibrator, and had a suction cup on the base. I also found an even larger dildo, but not as large as Jake, made of a more flexible material. I added two large bottles of lube and used my debit card connected to my savings account where I stored my gift money. I then went back to Google and did some more searching. I eventually found what I needed at a specialty shop. I was working from memory from last night and not measurements, but the dildo I found seemed to be a close match for Jake. I realized I spent $250 and wiped out half of my money. By the time I was done ordering, Jacksonville kicked-off, and the Texans ran it back out to their forty-yard line, causing both Dad and Jake to jump up from their seats.

"Daddy. Why don't you take us to a game? It looks like a lot of fun."

"For a lot of reasons. Cost. Logistics."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We'd have to drive four hours to Houston and spend at least one night, and with school and work on Monday, it would be difficult," Dad said.

"Why don't you just take Mom and get away for a weekend? You two could fly down, spend a night or two, go to the game and fly home Sunday night."

"If we went on a Friday, we'd miss Jake's game."

"Daddy. When is the last time you did something nice for her? Just think, a romantic weekend getaway for her, a football game for you. Sounds like a win-win."

"Maybe," Dad said.

I stayed with Dad and Jake throughout the Texans game. Mom popped in to check on the boys near the end of the game and was surprised to find me with them. She sat next to Dad and visited for a few minutes and left at the end of the game. There was no way I was going to sit through a second game, so I decided to do some homework and get it out of the way. Later in the evening, someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"It's open," I said.

Jake came into the room and shut the door.

I tossed my Kindle onto the bed and leaped into the air. Jake grabbed my ass with his hands so I would not fall on the floor. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into a kiss. After some awesome tongue wrestling, I loosened my legs, and Jake let me down onto my feet. I pulled back and ran my hand down his chest.

"What was that for?" Jake asked.

"I was very excited to see my new boyfriend."

"Alicia. Are you sure about this? We can still stop before this goes too far."

"I'm sure. I just want to pace ourselves a little. Are you?"

"Yes. But before we go any further, I want to know why."

"I told you. It was the way you kissed me. Nobody had ever grabbed my hair before or pulled me to them like you did. It did something to me. You stopped being my brother I grew up with and turned into the man I want to be with."

"And this doesn't have anything to do with the size of my dick?"

So that was his concern.

"No. Your giant dick has nothing to do with what I am feeling for you right now."

Jake released a deep breath.

"So, where are you taking me tomorrow for dinner?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"You're the man, you decide."

"Fine."

"What would you like me to wear?"

"A skirt and something where I can see your cleavage."

"Kinky."

"So, you like the dominant thing?"

I blushed.

"On your knees."

"Jake. I said I wanted to pace ourselves."

Jake snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor in front of his feet.

"I said, on your knees. Now."

I was both worried and turned on at the same time. It was like an out of body experience. One moment I was standing there talking to my brother, and the next I was on my knees in front of my master's bulging crotch.

"Look up at me."

I did. Jake smiled and leaned over. He cradled my face with his large hands and gently kissed me on the lips.

"You are going to be the best girlfriend ever," Jake said before leaving my room.

Fucking tease. And they say girls are bad.

* * *

Because of club meetings Monday after school, it was four in the afternoon by the time I got home. I first checked in with Juanita. She said my parents would be home late and that she found my note saying that Jake and I would be going out for dinner together. I showered, spending time to shave my legs and clean up any stubble around my pussy. I also trimmed my landing strip. I did not plan on showing myself to Jake tonight, but I was more than willing to let him touch me, and primping my pussy made me feel sexy. I dressed in a robe while I did my hair and makeup. I was about to dress when there was a knock on my door. I walked over and cracked the door open. Jake was dressed in a tight black tee-shirt and jeans. His hair was still wet from a recent shower.

"It's almost five. We need to get going if we are going to eat and catch the first showing."

"I need about ten minutes to dress."

Jake's eyes danced down my robe. He pushed lightly on the door. "Let me help," he grinned.

"Go away," I laughed. I was torn. I did not want Jake to see me naked yet, but if he pushed his way into my room and watched me dress, I would not deny him.

"And if I wanted to watch you dress?"

Oh, God. Please yes. But I could not give in that easily.

"Isn't the fun part when you eventually get to take my clothes off?"

Jake smiled. "Tease. Hurry up. I'll be downstairs."

My heart was pounding when I shut my door. I looked through my underwear and found a matching black set. I looked in the mirror as I started to put on my bra. I have large breasts that already had a little sag because they were so heavy. I have large dark areolas over two inches wide and exceptionally large nipples, making it impossible to go out without wearing a bra. Guys' eyes latched onto my breasts everywhere I went. I was happy with my breasts but disappointed in the blandness of my bra and panties. I needed to buy something sexy very soon. I threw a dark blue wrap-around dress over my head that went well with my dark hair and cinched the waist with a belt. I liked the dress because it allowed the top of my breasts to be visible, and it stopped mid-thigh. It also flowed freely around my legs, rising if I spun quickly. It took more time to put on my strappy black heels than I spent putting on the dress. Another couple of minutes were lost as I put on jewelry.

A final check in the mirror confirmed I was as ready as I would ever be. I grabbed my wallet and phone and ran downstairs. Jake was waiting by the front door visiting with Juanita, who gave me a funny look when she saw I was dressed like I was going on a date instead of a movie with my brother. Moments later, we were in Jake's truck. Jake said that he called Dad during the day and asked permission to take me out again. Dad was busy and did not have time to interrogate Jake and simply grunted approval. Normally it was only a ten-minute drive from where we lived in Bee Caves to the closest mall, but traffic on Capital Highway of Texas was ugly during rush hour, and it took us thirty minutes. At first, I thought we were going to eat in the food court, which was not very romantic, but Jake made reservations for us at the nice Tex-Mex restaurant that was across from the mall. While the traffic was heavy, five-thirty was ridiculously early for dinner in Texas, so we were seated without having to wait. Jake even held my chair for me.

"Baby. You look beautiful tonight," Jake said.

Baby? I liked that — a lot. Not even Matthew called me baby.

"I'm just trying to look good for my handsome boyfriend."

"I've always wondered why you didn't try to have a secret boyfriend once you had your car. I mean, there are boys at your school."

"How do you know that I don't? Maybe I'm the school slut?"

Jake's face darkened.

"No. I've never had a secret boyfriend. I never snuck around with anyone. I haven't kissed anyone since Matthew."

"Baby. Please do me a favor and never use that word again."

"Slut?"

Jake reached across the table and took my hand.

"You never were a slut, and you never will be. No matter what we may do together, I'll never call you that name, even if you ask me to."

I felt flush.

"You'll be my slave," Jake grinned.

Fuck, that made me wet.

We had the longest conversation that we shared in months during dinner. It was difficult for me to remember all the names of Jake's friends, but it seemed that Jake was living the all-American high school experience. Jake felt bad that I had not formed any close friends at St. Michael's but understood it was a combination of our father's restrictions on me and an extension of my resentment of going to the school against my will.

We talked about applying to college. Jake had the grades to go to UT like our parents, but he knew the chance was very slim to get a football scholarship. At best, he could try to be a walk-on. A scout for the University of Houston, which ran an explosive offense, had inquired about Jake to his coach. I admitted that I still had absolutely no idea what I wanted to study in college, but was leaning towards something related to biology or pre-med. My grades were excellent, and I ranked in the top ten in my class. My grades were even better than Jake's because I did not have the workload of Texas high school football. We were both taking the SAT in December, and I was curious, which of us would score higher.

We held hands after dinner while driving the few hundred yards to the mall entrance. I suggested, and Jake agreed, we should not continue holding hands in the mall in case we ran into someone we knew. Jake already purchased tickets for us online, and I was happy that he picked a rom-com. We were both stuffed from dinner, but Jake bought me a small bag of popcorn as I was unable to watch a movie in a theater without it and a large bottle of water to share in the event we got thirsty. We walked into the theater only a few minutes before the previews, and as expected, with an early showing on a Monday evening for a movie in its second week of release, there were only two other couples. Jake picked seats in the middle of the theater. I started to head towards the seat next to the wall when he called me back. Jake sat on the outside seat and held down the seat next to him on his left. I looked around and then sat next to him.

"We're a little out in the open sitting here," I said.

"We're on a date. It's not like we're going to do anything."

Jake lifted the arm between our seats so I could sit closer. Jake put his arm around my shoulders, and I rested my head against his hard chest. It was not long after the movie started when Jake reached over and stroked my cheek. I nuzzled his hand and kissed his fingers. Jake then ran a finger down the side of my neck and between my breasts. He ran a finger underneath the top of my bra and stroked the top of one breast, then the other. Jake cupped one of my breasts and lightly squeezed it. I cursed my padded bra as it inhibited Jake's ability to play with my nipples.

"Next time we go to a movie, you are not to wear a bra," Jake said like he was reading my mind.

Shit. I would wear my birthday suit to the next movie if that was what Jake commanded.

Jake stopped playing with my breasts and put his hand on my knee. He started by rubbing his thumb over my knee before twirling his fingers on the inside of my leg. As the movie continued, Jake's fingers slowly played higher up my inner thigh. I opened my legs as far as I could to give him better access, but Jake was not in a hurry. By the time his fingers brushed the lips of my pussy through my panties, my underwear was soaked. I have a rather meaty pussy with large outer lips that I often wished was smaller. Jake pushed slightly harder against my underwear, causing my lips to part so his fingertip could stroke me. He only had to brush his finger over my clit a few times before I grabbed his arm and shuddered with a small but satisfying orgasm.

I pulled Jake's head to me and kissed him deeply. We smiled at each other. Jake moved his hand back, so he was only playing with my knee. I reached over to his leg and felt his cock. It seemed he always wore it pointing down his left leg. Jake would never be able to wear tight jeans, and I realized that he probably had to select clothes with the same care that I did because of my bust and butt. I tried to unzip his jeans, but Jake put his hand over my own and stopped me.

"You won't be able to reach it with the sleeve that I wear," whispered Jake. "Besides, there's a better theater to go to if you want to play with me."

Denied access, I reached down towards his knee, where his jeans outlined the head of his cock. I lightly ran my hand and fingers over his cock, feeling it stiffen even harder.

"Do you ever go soft?" I whispered.

"I only lose a couple of inches when I'm soft, and I'm not as thick as when I'm fully hard."

I continued to stroke his cock for several minutes before Jake stopped me.

"I don't want a huge mess running down my leg," Jake said.

"Spoilsport."

"How many of these heavy petting dates do we have before we move on to second base?" Jake asked, his voice heavy.

I kissed his neck. "I want to stick with masturbation for a little while."

"When does masturbation start?"

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight without my facial."

Jake leaned over and pulled me tight, kissing me passionately until we heard somebody cough behind us.

"Baby. You will be the best girlfriend ever."

* * *

The mall was already closed when the movie ended at nine, so we went home after only making out for a few minutes in Jake's truck. It was almost nine-thirty when we walked into our house. Mom and Dad were in the kitchen, sharing a bottle of wine and some fruit and cheese.

"What were you two up to tonight?" Dad asked.

"We got something to eat and went to the mall and saw a movie," said Jake.

"Is your homework done?" Dad asked.

Jake and I both confirmed our schoolwork was done before we left.

"So, when did the two of you decide to become friends?" Dad was in lawyer mode.

"We visited last week and realized that we would both be going our separate ways in less than a year and decided we had one last chance to become friends before it was too late," I explained.

"I think that is a wonderful idea," Mom said. "I'd like to spend more time with you as well."

I grabbed the last piece of pineapple and popped it in my mouth. I hugged my Dad and kissed him on the cheek.

"Won't you miss me, Daddy, when I go away to college?"

"Of course," Dad replied. I could tell he was surprised as I stopped spontaneously hugging him after eighth grade.

"I'll miss my Daddy very much," I said.

"What about me?" Mom teased.

"I don't know," I teased back. I wrapped my arm around her waist. "It's pretty hard on a girl's self-esteem when her mother is so ridiculously hot, and I'm a fat cow."

"You are not fat. You look like my sister Helen. You have a figure like Marilyn Monroe," Dad said.

"You think I'm hot?" Mom asked.

"Frankly, I have no idea how Dad can get out of bed in the morning and leave you."

"Now you're teasing me," Mom blushed. She may be a hotshot lawyer, but she was still a woman.

"Mom. Even high school boys check you out when you go to Jake's games."

"Jake. Tell your sister to stop teasing her poor old mother," Mom said.

"I hate to say it, but looking at the two of you together, you look more like sisters than mother and daughter," Jake said.

"The bullshit is getting pretty deep in here," Dad growled.

"Alright, old man," I laughed. "I'm going to bed." I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and left the kitchen with Jake only a few feet behind me. I stopped at my bedroom doorway and kissed Jake.

"I'll be in later once I think they are in bed," I said. Jake kissed me again and went to his room with a huge smile on his face.

I pulled off my shoes, removed my jewelry, and tossed my dress into the laundry basket. I used the toilette and just finished washing my hands when I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door. Jake knocked with a different rhythm, so I knew it was likely not him. I was only dressed in my underwear, so I cracked open the door and hid behind it as I looked out to find my Mom about to knock again.

"Mom."

"Can I come in?"

I opened the door, and Mom walked in, still dressed from work.

"What's up?" I asked.

Mom ran her hands over my sides and then along my stomach.

"You could tone up if you wanted to. I think lifting weights would be more interesting for you than yoga. But you are not fat at all. Look at that sexy stomach. I have to work my ass off to keep mine that flat."

"Thanks, Mom."

"You are a very beautiful young woman. You have a woman's body. You must drive the boys crazy at school."

"The high school boy thing was beaten out of me by Dad."

"I'm sorry about that, sweetie."

Mom looked at my body again.

"You're going to have to be careful next year when you go to college."

"That's a long way off."

Mom ran a finger across one of the padded cups of my bra. "At least that one fits you well," she said.

"I had a couple break and I need some new ones. Mom, would it be ok if I bought a couple of nicer bras? I'm not talking about anything slutty, but maybe something that actually had one strand of lace in it?"

"I'll give you my Victoria's Secret charge card in the morning. A young woman like yourself should have a few nice things to remind her how beautiful she is."

I grabbed Mom and hugged her hard against my chest and started to cry, not hard, but enough that she noticed.

"What's wrong, sweetie?"

"That you're finally recognizing that I'm growing up and finally letting me out of my prison."

"I'll keep working on your Dad, but I want something from you."

I wiped the tears from my eyes with my fingertips. "Anything," I said.

"If I schedule a free evening, will you go out with your old Mom for dinner and a movie?"

123456...9