They Call My Brother Godzilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love that."

Mom stepped away and opened my bedroom door. She paused in the doorway and looked down at her feet.

"Do you think that I'm still pretty?" Mom asked.

"Mom. I'd spank your ass if I weren't afraid it would break my hand."

A huge smile broke out over Mom's face.

"You can buy anything you want at Victoria's Secret. If you do not find anything you love, I'll take you shopping for something lacy that is as beautiful as you."

It was eleven that night before I felt it was safe to go down to Jake's room. I dressed in a silky bathrobe that stopped mid-thigh with nothing underneath. I lightly knocked on Jake's door. A few moments later, he opened it. He wore a pair of loose basketball shorts and nothing else.

"I was afraid you changed your mind."

"Mom came upstairs to visit with me. I wanted to wait to make sure she wouldn't come back."

Jake stepped back, and I entered his room. His bed was a mess.

"I couldn't wait any longer, so I had to take care of myself."

"Oh, no. Does that mean that you are no longer interested in doing something tonight?"

"No. It means that you'll need to work harder to make me happy."

I smiled. That was fine with me. I ran my hands over his arms and chest.

"You are so handsome."

"And you are even more beautiful."

Jake pulled me gently to him and kissed me.

"Are you ready for this?" Jake asked.

"Masturbation, right?"

"Yes. But I'm still in charge."

"That's the way I like it," I smiled.

We started by kissing, but it did not take long until Jake was kissing my neck. I did not even feel him tug open the belt on my robe. He slid his hands under the shoulders of my robe and peeled it back from my body. My breasts were still covered, but my shoulders were not. Jake kissed and nibbled along both of my shoulders until he slid the robe from my body. He stepped back and savored my body.

I was getting nervous, wondering why Jake was taking so long. Was something wrong with me?

Jake led me over to his bed and gently pushed me down. I moved over and laid on my back. Jake laid down beside me and put his hand on my stomach.

"Once you give me permission, I am going to kiss, nibble, and lick every square inch of your perfect body, and when I am done, I am going to do it again and again and again."

I expected Jake to attack me, but he just lightly stroked his hand along my body.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Everything is very right," Jake said. "You are so sexy I'm not sure even where to begin."

"I think you should start at the top and work your way down," I giggled.

Jake cupped one of my breasts and rubbed his thumb over my nipple. It immediately began to harden. He picked my right breast, which was my rapid response nipple. It was full and painfully hard within a few heartbeats. My left nipple was still untouched and was only slightly popped out.

"Your nipples are amazing," Jake said.

He brushed his fingertips over my left nipple.

"Is this the lazy nipple that every girl seems to have?"

"Yes."

"Well, it seems she needs some encouragement."

Jake leaned over and kissed my right nipple.

"Is that ok?" Jake asked.

"Absolutely."

Jake smiled and leaned over again. He took turns alternating between each breast, fondling, kissing, and nibbling.

"You smell amazing," Jake said.

I grabbed Jake's hand and pulled it down to my pussy.

"Feel how wet you've made me."

Jake was gentle with his fingers. He explored the lips and folds of my pussy without rushing. He slid one of his large fingers into me and up through the slit. Jake pulled his hand out and showed it to me. His middle finger was coated in thick clear girl juice. He then stuck his finger in his mouth and held it there. Jake closed his eyes and sucked on his finger.

"I have never tasted anything better in my entire life," Jake said. "I can't wait until you let me lick you."

Jake waved his finger in front of my face.

"But for now, this finger is going to fuck you silly."

Jake put his finger back inside of me and started to French kiss me. His fingertips found my G-spot like a heat-seeking missile. I lasted only a few minutes before I started to cum all over his fingers. When I was done, Jake put his fingers back into his mouth. I watched as he pulled them again from his lips.

"You taste even better."

"I'm glad you like how I taste."

"Have you ever tasted yourself?"

I threw my arm over my eyes.

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"No," I said weakly.

I felt a finger slide through my pussy. It tapped my clit on its way out, causing me to shudder.

I felt a finger press against my lips.

"Open up."

My arm was still over my face, and my eyes were closed, but there was no way I would deny Jake something this simple. My lips parted, and his large finger slid into my mouth. I sucked on it like it would disappear. I admitted to myself that I could get used to the taste.

"It's getting late. If you want to stop now, that's fine," Jake said.

"Jake. There is no fucking way in hell I'm stopping now. I want to taste your cum."

Jake smiled and kissed me.

"How are you doing?" Jake asked.

"I'm fucking awesome. Let's take care of you. How do you want me?"

Jake sat up on the edge of his bed, grabbed a pillow, and tossed it on the floor between his feet. I did not need instructions to know what he wanted. I got out of bed and onto my knees between his legs. I grabbed his shorts by the waist and pulled them down. I expected his cock to flop out, but instead, it was held in a sleeve along Jake's left leg. It looked was made of stretchy material that went around his leg with his cock running down its length. I pulled the sleeve off his leg, and his cock finally was free.

"Do you have any lube?"

Jake handed me a bottle of water from his nightstand. "Have a drink," he said.

I took a mouthful and swished it around to moisten my mouth. I swallowed and drank a little more before handing the bottle back to him.

"You don't expect a blowjob tonight, do you?"

"Masturbation only. However, I don't want lube. I want spit again."

I smiled.

"Nasty boy," I said.

"And put it on with your tongue."

"What?"

"You only have to lick my cock until it is nice and wet, and then you can use your hands on me."

I put two hands around the base of the shaft, and there were still a few inches sticking out at the top. I gathered the biggest mouthful of spit I could muster and let it drain out of my mouth directly onto his pee hole. I then ran my tongue around the head of his cock, wetting it thoroughly. I kept trying to build up spit as I licked up and down the shaft. His cock was so large that I ran out of moisture. I grabbed the bottle of water and drained the rest of it. Replenished, I went back to work. His cock was so large it was unbelievable.

I wondered if Jake asked me to lick him as a way to have me skip masturbation and entice me to suck his cock. If that was his plan, it worked. My curiosity could not take it any longer, and I took as much as the head of his cock into my mouth as I could. Jake's cock was so wide that it filled my mouth but could not go back far enough to make me gag. I could only get the head and about an inch beyond into my mouth. I twisted my hands around the shaft and licked my tongue in circles around the head that was filling my mouth. Soon I felt the head of his cock start pulsing in my mouth.

"I'm going to cum."

Jake tapped the side of my head.

"I'm going to cum!"

I attacked the head of his cock with everything I had. His first shot filled my mouth. I could not swallow, so I opened my mouth and licked the tip as he continued to unload. His cum would hit the back of my mouth and slide down my tongue and back onto his body. When Jake was done, a huge amount of cum was covering his cock, his balls, and there was a pool of it on his stomach. There was no way I was going to let Jake's cum go to waste. I started to lick and suck it up until I had most of it cleaned up.

Jake raised his head and smiled.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Nobody has ever done that for me."

"Done what?"

"Eaten my cum like that. I usually have to use a towel or something."

"Then they were fools. Why do all of that work if you are not going to enjoy the reward?"

Jake ran his fingers through my hair.

"Best. Girlfriend. Ever. And we haven't even fucked yet."

* * *

Tuesday night, Jake came into my room a little before ten o'clock and told me to strip and masturbate for him. I wasn't ready to share my toy box with him, so I went old school and used my fingers. I was a little embarrassed at first but really got into it when Jake started playing with my nipples as I worked myself to an orgasm.

The next evening, Jake texted me to come into his room. Jake returned the favor by masturbating for me. I had never seen a boy do that before, and it was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. Watching Jake stroke himself made me understand why he wanted me to do it for him. Of course, I did not let a single drop of his cum go to waste. I never knew his navel was ticklish until I licked cum from it. One blast of cum landed over one of his nipples and I spent several minutes just cleaning that single spot.

Thursday night, Jake was still sore from football practice, so we cuddled in his bed for an hour before I enticed him by offering a titty fuck. It was a completely new experience for me and was something I decided I would do as often as he wanted. I could tell by the volume of cum that resulted from Jake fucking my huge tits that it excited him as well. It took me a few minutes to scoop up the huge mess that was all over my chest and neck.

When I got home from school on Friday, Juanita told me that I had a package. I was looking at the address on the package trying to figure out which company it was from when I got a text from Jake telling me to wait for him after the game, and he would take me to a party. I asked Juanita if she could drive me to the game. She was leaving again for San Marcos for the weekend and said if I could be ready in thirty minutes that she would drop me off.

I ran upstairs and ripped open the package. It was the first order of two dildos. I quickly put the vibrating dildo on a charger and hid it in the bottom drawer of my nightstand. The larger dildo was not as firm as I expected, but it was larger than anything else I owned. I hid that one in my underwear drawer as I did not have time to dig out my toy box from my closet. I quickly showered and changed with barely enough time to put on some light makeup and lip gloss.

When I went downstairs, Juanita was happier than normal, and she explained her daughter was coming up from San Antonio to stay with the rest of their family in San Marcos. I gave Juanita a peck on the cheek when she dropped me off, which I knew she secretly liked, and I waved as she drove off from Lake Travis High School. It was then that I realized my stupidity. I had almost three hours before the game, and I forgot to bring anything with me to eat or drink. I thought for a minute and decided that I could get something from a vending machine inside of the school and probably hang out in the library for a while. A couple of boys were coming out as I got to the door, so I was able to get in without needing to ring the office. I went into the school and started walking around, looking for the cafeteria where I expected to find vending machines when I was surprised to hear my name called behind me.

"Alicia! What are you doing here?" Tabitha yelled from further down the hallway.

I grinned and walked towards her.

"An angel must be looking out for me today," I grinned.

"Why's that?"

"Because I got dropped off for Jake's game but spaced how early it was, and now I ran into you."

Tabitha put her arm around mine and pulled me close to her. "I'm meeting Becky, and we're going to get something to eat. Come with me if you want to live."

We gathered up Becky from the library and took Tabitha's car to get some BBQ. I settled for a salad and some brisket. While I was never able to develop any close friends at St. Michael's through my own mistakes and Dad's rigid restrictions, Tabitha had been one of the few girls that I liked a lot. Over our early dinner, Tabitha admitted that she transferred to Lake Travis because her parents were getting a divorce, and the cost of the tuition at St. Michael's for her and her younger sister, who was a Freshman, was too much for her parents. I could see why she was drawn to being friends with Becky, who was motherly, confident, and very funny. We went back to the school early enough to score prime seating near the top of the stands close to midfield.

About ten minutes before kickoff, Mom called. She was at the game and asked if she could sit with me. I stayed on the phone with Mom as she made her way up the stands until she saw me. I waved, and she joined us girls.

"Hi, Mom," I said as she walked up. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. Both of the girls stood as well so I could introduce them.

"Mom. This is my friend Tabitha. We went to St. Michael's together until recently, and this is Becky, we went to middle school together."

"Hi girls," Mom said.

"That's your Mom?" Becky asked. "She looks like your sister."

For all of Mom's experience and wisdom, she blushed and shook her head like she was a schoolgirl herself.

"I'm almost fifty," Mom said.

"I would never bring a boy home if my Mom looked like you," Becky said.

I asked if Dad was joining us. The stands were filling up quickly, and I was not sure if there was room for him to sit with us. Mom just shrugged her shoulders.

Jake's team won again, but this game was much closer. Jake caught six passes, including a big third down and long conversion in the fourth quarter that kept a scoring drive alive. After the game, we met Dad outside of the school by the locker room where a crowd of parents and friends hung out to meet the players when they came out. Tabitha and Becky went off on their own to wait for Becky's boyfriend. Dad was in his usual gruff mood and was not pleased when he heard I was going with Jake to another party.

"You need to ask my permission," Dad grunted.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I thought it was alright after last week. Jake said I could come. We'll follow your rules."

"Just because I let you go to one party doesn't mean that you have free reign," Dad said.

"Give it a break, Roger. She is going to be with Jake. If you don't trust Jake, you don't trust anyone," Mom said. I could tell from the look on her face that she was pissed at Dad.

I hugged Dad and gave him a firm kiss on his cheek. I continued to hold him tightly and put my head on his shoulder.

"If you do not want me to go out with Jake, Daddy, then you need to take me to dinner. Just the two of us. We can have a Daddy, daughter dinner tonight."

Then I felt it. Dad was getting an erection.

"I've already eaten," Dad said hesitantly. "You can go, but I want to be asked at least a day in advance before Jake takes you out again."

"Thank you, Daddy." Yup, definitely an erection.

"And what if I want to take you to dinner?" Mom teased.

I let go of Dad and hugged Mom. We were about the same height, so I put lips next to her ear.

"Let's go beautiful. Daddy. Don't wait up," I giggled.

Mom laughed and pushed me away. "Ok. Have fun with Jake."

"Be home by midnight," Dad said. He walked off without even saying goodbye to Mom.

"You're playing with fire there, honey," Mom said.

I was confused, and it showed on my face.

"I'd love to do something with you. I keep asking, and you don't take the hint," Mom said.

"Let's do lunch tomorrow and then go shopping for sexy lingerie," I suggested.

"Did you find anything at Victoria's Secret?"

"I went one day last week after school. It's been a year since I bought underwear, so I spent most of your money stocking up on basics. I was disappointed because anything that I thought was even a little sexy either did not fit right, or the lace seemed unbelievably cheap and scratchy. One bra unraveled in my hands when I tried it on."

"I know of a nice boutique we can go to."

"But you have to try on some things as well."

"I don't have anyone to wear them for," Mom said sadly.

I leaned my head closer until my lips almost touched Mom's ear. "Yes, you do. You should buy something sexy and wear it for yourself."

Mom hugged me tightly, and I could feel the tension in her body. I was not sure what was going on with my parents, but my Dad had been such as asshole the last few years, I was not surprised either.

Jake was all smiles when he finally came out. He hugged Mom, then myself, before standing with his arm around my shoulders. Mom smiled and remarked that she made beautiful babies before telling us to have fun but be safe. Jake walked me to his truck while keeping his arm around me. We went to his friend Steve's house for a small party with Jake's closest friends and their girlfriends. The guys were all seniors and on the football team. Everyone ended up in the pool either in bathing suits or in their underwear, including Steve's divorced mother. Jake and I were the only two that did not. Two of the girls took off their bras to the delight of the boys.

"Jump in if you want to," Jake suggested.

I moved from my chair to sit next to him on the lounger he occupied. I leaned down so nobody could hear me.

"I'm not comfortable wearing my underwear or being naked in the pool with all of these strangers," I said. "But if my master commands me, then I will."

"Your boyfriend loves you and would never do that to you," Jake answered.

I wished we were not at the party because I wanted to attack him. It was twenty minutes to midnight when Jake said goodnight to everyone, and we went out to his truck. On the way home, Jake asked if he could ask me a serious question.

"You can ask me anything," I said.

"We should discuss protection. I'm not in a rush or anything, but I can't just walk into the store and buy condoms that fit. I have to special order condoms and they take at least a week to arrive."

I reached over and put my hand on his leg. "You do love me," I said.

Jake put one hand on top of mine.

"Mom put me on the pill the summer before eighth grade because I had irregular periods," I said. "Dad still blames her for that, saying I wouldn't have turned into slut if I was not on the pill."

"I told you never to use that word in reference to yourself," Jake said. Like a light switch, he turned from serious to mischievous. "Now that I know you are on the pill, I'm going to fill you with so much cum it will spray out of your nose."

"Promises, promises."

We were home only a few minutes after midnight. I expected another interrogation from Dad, but only Mom was awake waiting for us. We talked about the party for a minute before Mom surprised us.

"Your Dad has decided to sleep in the guest room tonight," Mom said. "I know you both are normally quiet upstairs, but since he's going to be up there with you, don't bother him."

"What did you fight about?" I asked.

"That's between us. Your Dad is incredibly stressed lately. He is going up to Baylor tomorrow with his cycling buddies so they can go to the UT game. Hopefully, he will have a good time and come home in a better mood."

Jake and I quietly went upstairs. There was a faint light coming from under the door of the guest bedroom. Because the layout of the rooms on the second floor was the guest bedroom first, then my room, and finally Jake's room at the back, I assumed we would have to curtail our fun. I was surprised when Jake followed me into my bedroom and locked the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" I asked excitedly.

Jake grabbed my ass with his hands and pulled me against him. His mouth attacked me as he ran his hands over my body. After a few minutes of delicious kisses, Jake pulled off my shirt and tossed it on the floor. He deftly unhooked my bra with one hand but almost ripped it when taking it off my shoulders. He grabbed one of my large tits in each hand and started licking my nipples.

123456...9