They Call My Brother Godzilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where should I come?"

"In my hair."

As soon as those words were out of my mouth, Jake grunted and ejaculated a huge load in my hair. I waited until Jake's breathing resumed to normal and reached back to check out the damage.

I giggled. Then I laughed. It was infectious, and Jake started laughing as well.

"That was hot as shit," Jake said.

"I've got to shower this out of my hair."

"Use my bathroom."

"But all of my stuff is in mine."

Jake reached down and rubbed his hand on my cheek.

"Please don't leave me."

"Fine," I said, pretending to be angry. "But you have to wash my back when I'm done."

I had to lather and rinse three times before I was satisfied that my hair was finally free of cum. Jake pushed me against the wall of the shower, lifted one of my feet onto the built-in bench so my legs were spread open, and licked my pussy while finger fucking me to several rapid orgasms. I returned the favor by blowing him in the shower, finishing by jacking him off so his cum covered my large tits. After we dried ourselves off and went back into his room, I crawled into his bed.

"If this is how you define masturbation, I'm dying to see what oral sex is like," Jake teased.

"At least we don't need to change the sheets," I said.

Jake joined me in bed and pulled the covers over both of our naked bodies. Jake rolled me over, so we were spooning, the shaft of his massive cock nestled along the crack of my ass.

"I wish you could spend the night," Jake said.

"Dad's gone, Juanita's gone, and Mom is drunk. Of course, I'm going to stay with you tonight." I entwined my fingers Jake's hand and held his palm against my chest.

"Alicia. Are you ok with this? With what we are doing?"

"I shouldn't be, but I am."

"Do you really want to be with me?" Jake asked. Jake was such a strong, confident guy. I had to think about why he was asking this question. Did Ashley breaking up with him last summer mess him up more than I realized?

"Jake. Despite Dad's bullshit, once I had a car, I could have easily found a guy if that is what I wanted. I have not wanted to be with any guy since Matthew until you kissed me. I choose you."

"I love you."

I turned over, so I was facing Jake. I grinned. "Don't you think you should fuck me before you declare your love for me?"

"Do you love me?"

Now I was doubly confused.

I kissed Jake softly, but with as much as much love as I could project.

"This could end tomorrow, but never doubt that I will love you until the end of time plus 10 minutes."

"Ashley would never say she loved me. Not once."

"You guys dated for almost two years."

"I know."

"Maybe it was a way to protect herself. She was a year ahead of you in school, and she knew she would leave for college before you. Have you heard from her at all?"

"Not often."

"Don't worry. You'll never get rid of me that easily."

* * *

Jake woke me around eight because he had to release his morning pee. Feeling mischievous, I got up as well and followed him into his bathroom.

"What's up?" Jake asked.

"I've never seen a boy pee before."

"Get out so I can pee."

"No. You go right ahead."

It took Jake a little while to get comfortable, but he finally let rip a giant stream. He shook his cock when he was done and grabbed a handful of toilet paper and cleaned the end of his circumcised cock. I sat on the toilet and spread my legs wide. Jake's eyes widened, and he abruptly turned just as I released my morning stream. I was still laughing at his discomfort when I went back to my room to dress in sweats and a tee-shirt. Jake met me at my door, and we went downstairs to find some breakfast. After eating, we settled on the couch in the family room. Jake put on the early football pre-game show, and I started looking through Instagram and TikTok on my phone.

I did not realize that I had sat nestled next to Jake or that he had his arm around me until Mom walked into the room carrying a cup of coffee and her phone.

"You two look so cute together. Too bad you are siblings. You make a really cute couple," Mom said.

"I'd have his love child in a heartbeat, but since Ashley dumped him, he's turned into a flaming homosexual," I said.

Jake pulled away and slapped my leg. "You take that back, you bitch," he said in a fake high-pitched voice. "Or I'll never go antiquing with you again."

Mom was laughing as she sat next to me. I was sandwiched between the two people I loved the most.

"Do you notice how much happier we are without Dad around," I said.

"Alicia. That is not a nice thing to say about your father," Mom said.

"The truth hurts."

Mom sighed. "UT won in a blowout yesterday. Maybe he'll be happy when he comes home later today."

Dad did seem happy when he came home later in the afternoon, but he only visited for a few minutes before he said he was going cycling to stretch out from his trip and would see us for dinner. Mom said she did not feel like cooking and was running to HEB to see if there was anything in the prepared meals section that looked good.

As soon as we heard Mom drive off, Jake said, "Get on your knees and blow me."

"What?"

"I said get on your knees, slave, and suck my cock."

"Are you crazy? We're in the family room. Mom could come back because she forgot something, and we have no idea when Juanita is coming home."

Jake stood up and lifted me off the couch, causing me to squeal. He spun me in the air with his strong hands and sat down in the middle of the couch so I was face down with my hips over his legs and my ass up in the air. He pulled down my sweatpants and thong, leaving my bare ass hanging out.

"Jake!"

His hand smacked against one of my ass cheeks and my entire body shook. I had not been spanked since I was a little girl.

"Who am I?" Jake asked.

"An idiot who is going to get us caught."

Smack.

"Who am I?"

"My brother?"

Smack.

"Master?"

A hand caressed a burning hot ass cheek.

"And who are you?"

"Your sister."

Smack.

"Your bad sister."

Smack, but not as hard.

"Your good sister."

Smack, again not too hard.

"Your slave."

A finger trailed down my ass crack and over my anus.

"And when your master tells his slave to do something, what is the slave supposed to do?"

"Not something stupid where they will get caught."

Smack. That one shook my body again. Damn, my left ass cheek was now burning.

"What she is told to do," I said.

His finger went lower, and I parted my legs. Jake stroked my pussy and ran his fingertips through the folds, soaking them in my juices.

"Suck my cock."

I slid from his lap and reached for my sweatpants.

"No. You can pull them back up when you are done."

Jake was wearing a pair of loose gym shorts that were easy to pull down. He was also commando, so I had no underwear to slow me. I did not bother messing around as I was worried about being caught again. The last time I was caught I was sent to Catholic school. This time I would probably be sent to Hell.

I spit on the head of his cock as that excited him for some reason unknown to me and I drove it into my mouth. Jake grabbed my hair in his hand and directed me when he wanted to. For all his aggressiveness a moment ago, he was not an asshole. He'd hold my head down so the head of his cock would push against the back of my throat, but only for a moment or two, never so long as it would cause me to choke and never so firmly that it caused any discomfort. I used one hand to stroke his shaft and the other hand to play with his proportionally huge balls. I felt his balls tighten, and I pulled back and wrapped my lips as firmly as possible over the glans. I did not want to make a mess on the couch, so I swallowed like my life depended on it. I sucked until I was satisfied that he was empty and sat back on my heels.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Jake asked.

I pulled up my sweatpants so I was covered, and sat next to him again on the couch. Jake pulled his shorts back up and held out his arm, inviting me to snuggle next to him again. Instead, I sat on his lap, facing him. I kissed him, hard, thrusting my tongue into his mouth. Jake wrapped his arms around me and returned the kiss. When I was done, I pulled back and held his face in my hands.

"After I fuck you, you'll be my slave," I said. I was grinning from ear to ear. "I can't wait. I don't know when I'll be ready. I've bought a few things to stretch me out to get ready for you. I want our first time to be awesome."

"I've learned a few things as well. A gallon of lube will not get the job done. Lots of foreplay, including some finger fucking, will help you when the time comes."

"I'm not scared of your size, but I want to be screaming in pleasure and not pain when we start fucking."

Jake pulled me closer and gently kissed me.

"Baby. I don't care when it happens. I'm not in a rush. I mean, I'd fuck you this second if you said you were ready, but I'm patient because I know that I already have your heart."

"You do."

"But can you do me a favor?"

"Anything."

"Next time you kiss me immediately after you blow me, can you please not stick your tongue into my mouth?"

* * *

I went up to my bedroom, leaving Jake to enjoy his football game on television. I thought about doing some homework, but I was still horny from eating my brother's tasty cum. I got my toy box from my closet and brought the entire box onto the bed with me. I tried inserting my new vibrating dildo, but despite being wet, I was too tight, so I decided to play using my rabbit vibrator. After my first orgasm with the rabbit, my old trusty dildo slid inside my pussy easily. But despite two years of faithful service, I bored of it quickly and went back again for my new, thicker, longer, fucking awesome vibrating dildo. To be safe, I coated my new dildo with some lube, put a dollop on my pussy lips, turned it on, and closed my eyes. This time the head of the dildo easily popped in, but I did not rush inserting it so I could savor being filled. The pleasure from the larger dildo caused my back to arch into the air and my legs to shake when my next orgasm hit. Spent, I pulled the Mark II out of me and relaxed naked on my back with my eyes closed.

Several minutes later, I felt I was ready for Godzilla Junior. I put a heavy amount of lube over the first six inches of the larger dildo. While it had the 'medium' size I needed to continue working on stretching my vagina, I was not enamored with its quality. It was semi-translucent, purple, and not as rigid as I wanted. For only the second time, I worked it inside. Again, no pain, but I did feel stretched, and I would get little twinges that were uncomfortable. I was unable to get it as deep as I wanted, and it was hard to get a good grip to simulate fucking. I needed to mount it somewhere with its suction cup, like a wooden chair or a stool, but I did not have either of them in my room. I was not too keen to mount it on my bathroom wall. I would have to figure out something soon.

"Fuck me!"

I turned my head in a panic to see Jake closing my door behind him. I completely forgot to lock my door. Jake walked over and sat on the edge of my bed. I knew I was blushing, but I was too embarrassed to remember to cover myself. Jake looked at the sex toys resting next to me on my bed and peeked into the open top of my toy box.

"What an awesome collection. You need to invite me to join you next time you want to play," Jake said.

"I thought you were watching your game."

"The next game just came, and I'm not really into either team, so I came up to get my backpack so I could do some homework while watching them play." Jake reached down and gently tugged on the large dildo that was hanging out of my pussy. "What's this?"

"It's part of my stretching exercises."

"You need something bigger."

"I know, asshole. You did not start bench pressing two hundred pounds. You worked your way up to it. I'm doing the same thing."

Jake cupped one of my large breasts with his hand and gave it a gentle, loving squeeze.

"I have something close to the size of Godzilla on order. It shipped and should be here by Tuesday," I said.

Jake slid his hand down my body and ran a fingertip over my clit, causing me to slightly buck my hips off the bed.

"I told you there's no pressure, and I meant it."

Jake ran his hand over my stomach.

"You're so beautiful."

Jake embodied masculinity and sexuality, but I only felt love emanating from his hands.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, but I am still getting used to it. This is only the second time I've tried it," I said.

"Can you roll over and get on your hands and knees without it falling out?"

My face twisted with a little stupid smile. "I could probably run a marathon without it falling out."

"Rollover."

I assumed the classic doggie style fucking position. Jake ran a finger down my ass crack, causing my butt to clinch when it crossed my rosebud, before grabbing the dildo. He slowly pulled it out of me. I turned my head and saw him holding it up to inspect it.

"Impressive, but you seem to be a few inches short. Did you bottom out?"

"No. I'm just tight."

Jake put the head of the dildo at the entrance of my vagina and slowly pushed it back inside. When it stopped, Jake began wiggling the dildo inside of me while applying more pressure than I used. It went in deeper, maybe another two inches when I told him to stop.

"I need to leave now, or I'm going to be here all night," Jake said. "I hope you enjoy that position. It's my favorite."

* * *

I was thrilled on Monday because Jake started texting me during school. He only texted a few times, but it was the perfect amount to make me feel like I was his girlfriend. I was excited that he remembered this was important to me, and I hoped it would continue. Unfortunately for me, Jake went over to Eric's house after football practice as they had a group project due on Wednesday, and they had put it off for two weeks and needed to get it knocked out. Eric was a wide receiver on the football team and was Jake's best friend since middle school. Dad slept again in the guest bedroom.

The text messages from Jake continued Tuesday. I toyed with the idea of sending something naughty, but the risk was too high for me. My last package was waiting for me when I finally got home after a Speech and Debate team meeting. I grabbed a bottle of water, gave Juanita and little hug and kiss on the cheek, and ran with the box up to my room. This was the dildo I needed. It was made with a soft material similar to Godzilla Junior but was firmer. There was no way that I could use it without mounting it somewhere.

I took a casual walk through the house looking for a chair I could borrow. There was not anything that I could take that would not be missed. I went out to the garage. We had a three-bay garage, but only my parents parked inside. The third bay was used for storage. I found a metal folding chair that I cleaned and brought back to my room, hoping it would work. The Godzilla dildo mounted firmly to the folding chair using the suction cup. It took over an hour of playing with my toys in order of size until I felt ready to give the Godzilla dildo a try. Although I was already lubed up, I liberally covered the giant dildo to give me the best chance of success. I gave up after ten minutes. I was simply not ready.

Jake did not make it home until seven after a long and grueling practice because his coach was implementing some new plays. Mom, Dad, and I were already at the table, eating dinner by the time he joined us. Dinner conversation was mostly Dad talking to Jake about football and asking about school. Dad never spoke to Mom, or I. The longer dinner went on, the smaller I felt.

"Hey Alicia," Jake said as he speared some broccoli on his fork. "I have to see a classic movie for my English class and write a paper on it. There is one on the list playing downtown and I'm trying to get a group together. Do you want to go with me tomorrow?"

I had to contain myself. Showing excitement would not go over well with my father.

"Don't you have anyone else you want to go with?" I asked.

"There's too many to count. I just want to get through the football season without the craziness of dealing with girls. I figure bringing you will put a damper on things."

"I guess so." I wanted to hug Jake.

Dad cleared his throat. "Your sister isn't allowed out on school nights. I've already made one exception recently so you two could go out to see a movie."

"Dad. I'm not doing it for her. I'm doing it to make my life easier." Jake should be an actor, or at least I hoped he was acting.

"Just stand up to those sluts and tell them that you'll get to them when you are ready," Dad said.

"Roger. That's disgusting and disrespectful," Mom snapped.

Dad stared death at Mom, but she did not flinch.

"Are you trying to help your sister sneak around with boys?" Dad asked.

Jake opened his mouth to respond when Mom sharply said, "Jake. Enough."

Everyone looked at Mom, including Dad.

"Jake. You are about to stick your foot in your mouth and make your father angry for no reason. Drop it."

Dad had a triumphant smile on his face, surprised to be backed up by Mom. Jake's face flushed with anger, but he heeded Mom's warning and went back to eating his dinner. Jake started to rush, trying to finish eating as quickly as possible. I just pushed the rest of my food around my plate, no longer hungry. We ate in silence for a few minutes before Mom spoke again.

"Roger. Did your sister Helen enjoy the UT game at Baylor last weekend?"

Dad looked at her, his face unreadable.

"How would I know? Did she go to the game?"

"Yes, she did."

"I haven't talked to her yet this week. I'll have to ask. How did you find out, did you call her about something?"

"No, I haven't talked to her, but she left a review on Travelocity this morning. She stayed at the same hotel as you. I'm surprised you didn't run into her."

Dad stood up, threw his cloth napkin on the table, and walked away.

Jake and I sat in silence, glancing at each other and then Mom, trying to figure out what had just happened. Mom took a sip of her wine and smiled.

"I'll give you some money for the movies tomorrow. Don't forget to buy your sister some popcorn. She can't watch a movie without it."

Neither of us had any schoolwork left to do, so I grabbed my tablet and phone and sat on Jake's bed while he played a game on one of his consoles. We started to tentatively talk about the strange dinner when we heard Dad's voice through the floor. Jake's bedroom was directly above the master bedroom. We never heard Mom's voice, nor would I have expected it from her, but Dad's voice, or should say his swearing, was easily heard. Less than an hour later, we heard the powerful engine of his large BMW pull away from the house. A few minutes later, someone knocked on Jake's door.

"Come in," Jake said.

Mom walked in and sat on the bed next to me. Jake paused his game and turned around to face us.

"Alicia. You now have the same curfew as Jake. I want to know, in general, what you are doing if you go out, but otherwise, be home by nine during the week. You can stay out later, like if you go to a movie, but please let me know first as a courtesy. Also, be home by midnight on Fridays and Saturdays."

I hugged Mom and buried my face in her neck. I was overwhelmed and began to cry softly. My imprisonment was over.

"I'm happy for you," Jake said. He reached over and put a hand on my arm.

"What did you tell Dad?" Jake asked our Mom.

"I explained to your father that Alicia was an intelligent, responsible nineteen-year-old woman that he should be extremely proud and thankful to have in his life."

"That was it?" I sniffled.

"I also told him that if he didn't like it, then I would set Alicia up with her own apartment for the rest of the school year, but this was going to end, now."

1...456789