They Call My Brother Godzilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move over."

I slid my ass to one side of the bed, and Jake laid down in the middle. I rolled up onto my knees, my pussy hanging over his cock. A drop fell from my pussy and landed on his cock.

"That's fucking hot," Jake said.

I reached down and grabbed Godzilla, holding it up and rubbing it against my pussy lips. I could not wait any longer. I lowered myself down, and his cock slid in. The real thing stretched me differently than my giant dildo. His cock was both hard and soft at the same time. I continued to lower myself. I would not stop even if zombies broke into the room. I sank to the bottom, and the head of his cock hit my cervix. I pulled up, easing the pressure, enjoying every moment. Jake's cock was burning hot, a sensation no dildo could ever replicate.

Then his cock pulsed once.

"Oh, my fucking ..." I gasped.

I reached down and put my hands on his massive chest. Jake smiled back and lightly held my breasts.

"Are you ok, Baby?" Jake asked.

"I've never been better."

I pushed myself up and drove myself back down. I do not know how long I fucked him, but our bodies were sweating despite the air conditioning. My body shuddered on the verge of an orgasm. I glanced down and his shaft was covered in my thick white cream. I was bouncing up and down when Jake slid a finger into my asshole.

I said every swear word I ever heard, multiple times, and made up some new ones that made no sense to anyone but my scrambled brain.

Jake's cock expanded.

"Yes!" I screamed.

Godzilla erupted, spraying my cervix, and triggering another orgasm. When we were both done, I pulled myself from his cock, holding a hand underneath my pussy so I could capture Jake's cum as it oozed out of me. I had a pool of his cum in my palm and held it up to my face, sucking it in. I rolled off Jake onto my side. He pulled me against his body, his cock nestled between my ass cheeks.

"How are you, Baby?"

"I'm so far beyond good. I'm so happy to be filled with your cum I want to cry."

Jake kissed the back of my head.

"I love you," he said.

I rolled over and wrapped my arms around his head, pulling him into a kiss. He stopped me, remembering I just shoved a load of cum into my mouth.

"You are mine. I am never giving you up," I said.

"That's the way I've felt ever since I kissed you at the boat launch. I take it that was good for you?" Jake asked.

"Let's put it this way. When we go home, I'm sleeping in your room. I'll use my room as a closet."

"That was nothing."

"What do you mean?"

"That was us making love. Next time, I'm going to fuck you."

"Holy shit. When is next time?"

"Let's cuddle. Godzilla will let us know when he's ready to rampage."

I kissed him.

"Best. Boyfriend. Ever."

For the next twenty minutes, Jake did the sexiest thing I could ever imagine. He touched me almost everywhere except where I expected. Jake stroked my hair and my back. He rested his hand on my hips and ribs and lightly squeezed. He kissed my neck and shoulders and avoided all my attempts to kiss him on his lips.

Jake pulled away.

"On your hands and knees," Jake commanded.

I loved it when Jake took control because I knew I was safe with him.

Jake got behind my ass on his knees and rubbed his cock against my pussy. He slid in gently, just far enough to know he was lined up properly and thrust hard into me in a single hard stroke.

I gasped.

Jake wrapped an arm around my chest and pulled me upwards, so I was kneeling, his cock deep inside of me, my ass rubbing against his crotch. Jake grabbed my hair in his free hand and wrapped it in his fingers. He pulled my head back, so my ear was next to his mouth.

"You are a dirty little brother fucker," Jake said.

"Yes."

"And your brother is going to fill his big sister's pussy with his cum."

"Fuck, yes."

"This is the best pussy ever because it is my big sister's pussy."

I moaned.

"Best. Pussy. Ever."

Jake slid his hand down across my stomach and started to finger my clit, keeping his other hand wrapped in my long hair, pulling my head back.

I sucked in a deep breath, screamed when my orgasm hit, and everything went dark.

EPILOGUE

When we got back from vacation, Dad insisted on having dinner with Jake and I. Dad started spinning a bullshit story, and I simply stopped him and told him that we knew, that we loved him, and that we hoped he and Aunt Helen would be happy. Dad cried, and I had my first meaningful conversation with him in years.

That spring, Jake went with me to my prom. We told everyone it was because of my strict father, and it seemed my classmate believed us as there were a few couples there who were cousins and in a similar situation. I refused to go with Jake to his prom, and he asked Tabitha at my insistence. I told him to bring her home, and we could fuck her together, but Jake adamantly refused. I tried tempting Mom into a scenario where she could play with Godzilla, but she seemed horrified at the suggestion. However, once the coast was clear regarding her divorce from Dad, Jake and I resumed fooling around the house, and I hoped she watched the security video and enjoyed herself.

When it came time to decide about college, Mom's advice, wisdom, and support were invaluable. We knew we could not go to our parent's alma mater, UT in Austin, as we needed to go somewhere that people did not know us. We were both accepted into LSU, which remained the front runner. I was a little sad as I was accepted into Duke but Jake was waitlisted. Mom stepped in again and, with help from Jake's high school football coach, conducted a campaign with the Duke football program. When the scouts from Duke learned they could get a good football player without needing to use a scholarship, they worked their magic with the Duke admissions office, and Jake got his full acceptance.

Duke, like most colleges, required that first-year students live in the dorms unless they were commuting from home. We told Mom that we would make it work if that was what we had to do, but she surprised us by buying a two-bedroom condo near the campus. We had to drive to Duke in early July so Jake could attend football practice. The day we were to leave, Jake proposed to me, using Mom's engagement ring that she resized to fit me. We knew we could never legally marry, but Mom told us to go ahead and tell everyone we were married as it would explain why we lived off campus as freshmen. She also bought us wedding bands to complete the fiction.

Jake studied economics, and I got my undergraduate degree in biochemistry. Jake played college football for three years but was never high on the depth chart. He quit his senior year so he could focus on school and graduate on time. We continued at Duke with Jake completing his MBA, and I received my Juris Doctor. We moved to Charlotte after graduation. Jake got a job at Bank of America, and Mom pulled some strings at her law firm to hire me as an associate. Mom was a transactional attorney, primarily working on company financing. She had a lot of connections in venture capital and private equity and used my combination of science and law degrees to open a new market for her practice. We lived in downtown Charlotte for the first three years, but now Jake is hinting that we should buy a house in the suburbs. It is time to make a baby with my brother.

But that is another story.

1...456789