They Call My Brother Godzilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you right now."

"What's that?"

I leaped to my feet and grabbed Jake's hand. He followed me outside to the patio. It was now October, and it was relatively cool outside. I pulled the large pads from two of the loungers and threw them on the grass next to the pool, so they were next to each other like a little bed.

"Strip," I said.

"What if I don't want to?" Jake teased.

I walked behind Jake and slapped his right ass cheek as hard as I could. I knew my hand and wrist hurt ten times more than his butt.

"You fucking bitch!" I screamed. "When I tell you to do something, you do it."

Jake was laughing so hard he was tearing up as he pulled off his tee-shirt and shorts.

"Assume the position," I commanded.

Jake knelt and turned onto his back.

"On your hands and knees, bitch."

Jake started laughing again and complied.

I pulled off my tee-shirt, the only item of clothing I was wearing, and knelt between his legs with my huge tits resting on his lower back. I reached between his legs and grabbed the shaft of his cock, Jake's giant balls hanging on each side of my arm. After several dozen strokes, Jake relaxed and was enjoying the hand job. I moved lower and started licking the backside of his balls. While Jake did some basic manscaping, he did not shave himself bare. The hairs on his balls tickled my nose and I found I really liked them. I moved higher and licked hard against his perineum, causing Jake to moan and drop his head down. It was then I struck. I shoved my tongue into his asshole, and he cried out in shock. His cock pulsed as I wiggled my tongue, and he started shooting cum everywhere. Jake rolled over onto the grass on his back. Refusing to let his cum go to waste, I licked every drop I could find on his body and then the cushions.

I was not done yet with Jake. I pulled off my shorts and panties and sat on his cock. I rubbed my pussy along the head and shaft of Godzilla but I did not try to insert it. I was exhausted and covered in sweat, but I was not able to make Jake come again. Eventually, he pulled me tight against his chest and kissed me.

"I don't think I can cum right now," Jake said.

"Let me know when you're ready, and I'll take care of it for you."

We rested together until we heard out neighbor's young children run into their backyard. There was a large fence that provided privacy, but that would not stop a child that wanted to look through the cracks. I grabbed my shirt and ran inside. Jake put the cushions back on the loungers, jumped into the pool for a moment before climbing out, grabbing his clothes, and joined me inside of the house. We laid together in Jake's bedroom without clothes, kissing, fondling, and talking for a couple of hours. I sensed Jake was getting restless, so I told him I was going to shower. Jake stopped me before I left and checked his phone.

"Hey, we're going to meet some of the gang at two to go kayaking. We should get ready and eat before we leave."

"Who's going?"

"Not sure. We'll find out when we get there."

About twenty kids showed up at Lake Austin for kayaking. I did not know anyone very well except for Jake's best friend, Eric, and Becky, who was there with her boyfriend, Brandon. Becky brought Tabitha. I was torn between my feelings for Jake and not wanting to create an awkward situation if I cock-blocked Tabitha. I decided it was better to remain the big sister publicly and made sure that she rode in a double kayak with Jake. Eric was without his girlfriend. According to Jake, Eric and Tammy fought, broke up and reconciled about once a month. Today was the first day of their October break up. Eric outrageously flirted with me during the entire kayak ride. I was not sure of what to make of Eric -- was he just a flirt, really interested in me, or a clown. Two hours later, when I finally got out of the kayak, I decided Eric was a combination of all three. When we were done, most people had something already planned for the evening. There were a couple of parties that were supposedly happening, but Jake was not interested in going to them.

"Why did you put me in a kayak with Tabitha?" Jake asked once we were back in his truck.

"The girl is crazy about you. I decided a catfight between a crazy girl and your sister about who was riding with you in a kayak was not a good scene."

"Ok. That makes sense. There was no other reason?"

"What reason?"

"You jumped into that kayak with Eric pretty quickly."

"Jake! I hate riding alone in a kayak. Do you remember when we were kids, and Mom and Dad took us?"

"Ok," Jake said sheepishly.

"But don't dismiss Tabitha. You have a good reason not to have a girlfriend during football season, but won't it look weird if you don't start dating someone after the holidays?"

"Not at all."

"What about prom? You can't take me."

"Why not?"

"We can probably get away going together to my prom, but it will seem strange, even if only to Mom and Dad if we go to each other's proms," I said. "You at least will need to go out on a few dates as cover for our parents."

Jake reached over while driving and held my hand.

"I will never do anything that could cause any confusion about how I feel about you," Jake said. "How could I do that to the Best Girlfriend Ever?"

Jake and I had only been fooling around for a few weeks, we had not even gone all the way, and I could tell that he was romantically in love with me. That was never the plan. Fuck. There had never been a plan. Jake kissed me with that magical kiss a few weeks ago after that first party and I stopped thinking. Double fuck. I had fallen just as hard for him.

* * *

It was three weeks before I could begin to work the Godzilla dildo inside of my pussy. It was almost Thanksgiving by the time I could sink myself until my pussy could almost bottom out. It was not the most comfortable, but at least I was ready in case the opportunity presented itself. Two days before Thanksgiving, Dad moved out. Mom's only sister, Aunt Samantha, flew in the next day from Oklahoma, leaving my two young nieces with her husband to give Mom some support during the Thanksgiving holiday.

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas break, either Juanita or Mom was in the house every weekend. As much as I wanted to feel the real Godzilla inside of me, the extra time gave helped me to get comfortable with my Godzilla dildo to be ready to fuck Jake's brains out. Mom surprised us with a vacation to Cancun over our holiday break. When we checked into the resort, Mom handed me the plastic key cards.

"Because I made reservations at the last minute, our rooms are not together. You are on a different floor. I'm sorry, but you don't have an ocean view."

"Where are my keys?" Jake asked.

"You're sharing a room," Mom said.

We went up the elevator, with Jake and I getting off on the sixth floor and Mom continuing up to the top floor. When we walked into our room, we were surprised to find a king-size bed.

"Do we tell Mom?" Jake asked.

"We need to. We don't want her to come in to get us as find we didn't say anything."

Jake went to the phone and called reception, asking if there were any rooms with two beds available. Jake hung up the phone and shook his head.

"Looks like we are stuck," Jake said.

Ten minutes later, we met Mom in the lobby. She led us out to the pool and got us a table with food and drink service. She ordered a couple of appetizers and a pitcher of margaritas.

"Mom. We have a problem with our room," I said.

"What's wrong?"

"There's only one bed," I said.

"I called down to reception, and they said there are no rooms available with double beds," Jake said.

"I know," Mom said.

"Well. We are adults, and it is a king-size bed. I guess we can handle it," I said.

"You don't snore, do you?" Jake asked.

Mom pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

"Mom, are you still smoking?" I asked.

"Stress," Mom said, smiling weakly.

Jake and I made small talk about the resort and wanting to swim later. Our drinks came, and Mom downed her first one without pause. She poured a second glass from the pitcher.

"Mom. Are you ok?" I asked.

"Are you two in love?" Mom asked.

I blushed, and Jake turned white.

"She's my sister, of course I love her," Jake said.

"Don't think for a minute that I'm stupid."

"Yes. I am in love with her," Jake said before I could get the first syllable of a word out of my mouth.

"How did this start?"

It only took ten minutes to explain the story of our relationship. When I started, I was on the verge of tears. By the end, I was filled with conviction.

"Have you two talked about the future?"

"No," Jake and I said at the same time.

"What are you going to do when it is time for college?"

"Mom. We just said that we haven't talked about the future," I said.

"Are you two going to apply to the same colleges?"

"I don't know," I said.

"Yes," said Jake at the same time.

I looked at Jake, and I could tell my answer made him sad.

"Unless you make me break up with you, I have no intention of leaving you," Jake said.

"Jake. We haven't even had sex. How can you feel this way?" I asked.

My emotions were a mess. Mom snapped her hand in front of my face. "Answer him. Don't think." She snapped her fingers a second time.

"I love you. I'm never breaking up with you," I answered.

"Good," Mom said.

"How did you know?" Jake asked.

"There are cameras everywhere except for the bedrooms and bathrooms. Your father put them in after Alicia's first boyfriend. He wanted cameras in the bedrooms as well, but fortunately, there are privacy laws and the security company refused to install them."

"Does Dad know about us?" I asked.

"No. He stopped watching the video recordings after the first couple of years. It is Juanita's job to monitor the recordings and tell us if she sees anything. Fortunately, she came to me. After the first time you fooled around, I changed the settings, so the recordings automatically delete after 24 hours. Your father subpoenaed me for the recordings as part of the divorce we are negotiating. That is why Juanita and I have been home whenever you two are. When we get back, behave like a normal brother and sister around the house unless you are in one of your bedrooms."

"You're not telling us to stop?" I asked.

"No. But you two need to promise me something."

"Anything," Jake and I said in unison.

"If you two decide to break up, only do it for legitimate reasons, like you find living together incompatible or if you have dreams that will take you different directions in life. Do not break up out of fear or jealously of false guilt. It destroyed my marriage to your father."

"What?" I asked.

Mom sighed and took another sip of her margarita. "I didn't know it when I married your father, but he's been in an on and off relationship with his sister Helen since he was in college."

Jake and I were in shock.

"Your father married me after his sister married her first husband. We hit a rocky patch about six months after her first divorce. Your father tried to restart their romance after Helen's second divorce, but she rebuffed his initial attempts. That was at the same time that I caught Alicia with Matthew. Alicia, do you remember how everyone remarks how you look like your Aunt Helen?"

"Yes."

"You look just like his sister did when she was nineteen. Your father didn't blow up because he wanted to protect his daughter, it was jealousy because he couldn't have his sister, and his daughter looked like her clone."

"I'd say this is fucked up, but since I plan on fucking my brother tonight, I'd be the biggest hypocrite in the world."

"When did you find out about Dad and Aunt Helen?" Jake asked.

"Your Dad's anger didn't go away after he sent Alicia off to his parents. I tried to get him to go to counseling, but he refused. When I found out that he almost got in a physical fight with the surveillance system installer about putting cameras in the bedrooms, I decided something was wrong, and I hired a private investigation agency. Your father is an idiot when it comes to technology and has no idea of how easy it is to get information."

"I told you about computer forensics," Jake said to me.

"Does Dad know that you know?" I asked.

"He does now. We went to our first divorce mediation with our lawyers, and your father had a list of vindictive, outrageous demands. I gave him an overview of what I knew and then handed him a sample list of dates, activities, and the types of proof that I had of his relationship with his sister. Your Dad is a litigator, so he laughed and said my evidence would not hold up in court. I explained that it didn't have to hold up in court, but my evidence would be pretty damming if I sent it to his managing partner at his law firm and the Texas Bar Association. He became reasonable immediately."

"Is he back together again with Aunt Helen?" Jake asked.

"Yes. He is working on a transfer to the Houston branch of his law firm."

"Are you selling the house?" I asked.

"Yes, but not until you both graduate from high school. When we get back, we need to spend a few hours a week getting rid of stuff so we can get ready to put the house on the market this summer."

"Where will we live?"

"I'm going to look for a condo in downtown Austin. I'll get a two-bedroom, so you both have a place to sleep when you visit. If there is anything you want to keep long term, we can put it in storage."

"Do you think you'll remarry?" Jake asked.

"Who knows. I'm not the type of woman who needs a man to feel complete, but a loving companion would be nice someday. What happens, happens. Maybe I'll become a Sugar Mommy."

I laughed and margarita dripped from my nose.

"Wow. This is a lot to take in," Jake said.

"Maybe a walk will help," Mom suggested. "Do you mind giving Alicia and me a few minutes to talk?"

"Sure," Jake said. He stood up and hugged Mom from behind. "I love you," he said to her.

After Jake walked away, Mom rested her hand on my arm.

"What's up, Mom?"

"I'm dying of curiosity about something."

"What?"

"From what I can see on the videos, your brother is, I don't know what the right word is. Gifted? Blessed?" Mom said as she held her arms stretched out as far as she could reach.

We both broke out giggling. I told Mom about my exercise program with the dildos.

"You're too smart for your good," Mom said. "And I thought I was brave. You're my hero."

I jumped up and kissed Mom on the cheek. "I'll let you know if I'm superwoman tomorrow morning."

I practically ran to the hotel lobby. Jake was talking to the concierge when I walked up behind him and put my arms around his solid body.

"Hey, baby. Miguel here was telling me about parasailing."

"I've got another ride you need to get on right now," I said.

Jake turned red and the concierge laughed.

I grabbed Jake's hand and pulled him towards the elevator. I hoped we would be alone, but the elevator was packed with new arrivals at the resort. I pushed my ass against Jake, pressing him against the back wall of the elevator.

We exited the elevator on our floor, and I ran down the hallway to our room. I opened the door and held it waiting for him. Jake laughed and walked down the hallway like a gunslinger. He was taking his own sweet time, so I pulled off my top and then my bra while standing in the hallway. I was playing with my big nipples and giggling. Jake ran the last twenty feet down the hallway and pushed me into our room. As soon as the door was closed, I grabbed his shirt and pushed it up his body. Jake removed his shirt, and I immediately began kissing his nipples while rubbing his cock through his shorts. Jake lifted me into the air and carried me to the bed. He tossed me down, causing me to bounce. Jake grabbed my ankle and pulled me back to the edge of the bed.

I unsnapped my shorts and pulled down the zipper just in time before Jake yanked my shorts and panties over my hips. I sat up and grabbed the waist of his shorts. The bastard was wearing a belt, which slowed me down about three seconds longer than I had the patience to wait. Jake dropped his shorts, and I grabbed the sleeve he wore around his leg to harness Godzilla and pulled it down. As soon as his cock was free, I grabbed it with two hands and attacked. Seriously. It was an attack. I spat a wad on the head of his cock and slammed my mouth down over it, driving it forcefully against the back of my throat harder than it had ever been rammed before. Jake was trying to get me to slow down and finally had to grab my long hair and pull my mouth off his cock.

"Patience, Baby."

"I need this inside me now."

Jake pulled back so I could not touch him.

"I need your pussy," Jake said.

"You can have all of the pussy you want. Now bring that cock over here."

"I will not fuck you until you cum all over my tongue."

I rolled my eyes and flopped backward on my back on the bed. "Fine."

Jake started kissing the inside of my knee and slowly worked his way up. I felt a drop of moisture slide from my slit and down the bottom of my ass cheek. I looked down just as Jake was about to dive in.

"My pussy is too fat," I pouted.

"Your pussy is just like the rest of you, perfect," Jake said.

Lick.

I shuddered.

"And you have the best tasting pussy, hands down."

Nibble.

"We need to sixty-nine more often."

Jake sucked on my clit, pulling it out.

"Holy fucking shit!"

Jake licked around my clit as he eased a finger inside of me.

"I've never seen you this wet before," Jake said.

"Fuck me."

"Soon, Baby."

Jake continued to work my clit as he eased a second finger inside.

I grabbed my tits and started pulling my nipples. Jake continued to lick and work his magic fingers, causing me to buck my hips up harder against his lips. Jake pulled back and started licking and kissing my mons. I continued to pull on my left nipple while grabbing the back of Jake's head with my right hand. He wore his hair short, so my fingers had nothing to grab. I wrapped my legs around his head and put my heels on Jake's back, pulling him closer.

"Lick harder. Lick faster," I said.

Jake resumed licking my clit and started working in a third finger. He then spread his fingers and started to rotate his hand slowly.

I slammed my hands flat on the bed and started bucking my hips.

"Fuck!"

Somewhere around my eighth or ninth orgasm, Jake removed his fingers and began kissing down the inside of my leg back towards my knee.

I sat up, Jake kneeling on the floor next to the edge of the bed, my knees on pressing inwards against his massive ribs. I wrapped my hands behind his head and pulled him into a sloppy kiss. I was never a big fan of tasting myself, but today my juices on his lips were almost as good as his cum. I pulled back and looked deeply into his eyes.

"I need you to fuck me — no more fucking around. Please fuck me. I am begging you."

"You're ready," Jake smiled. He stood and held Godzilla in his huge hand. He rubbed the head against my dripping slit. He then leaned forward slightly and dropped his cock onto my pubic bone, resulting in a slapping sound as the head of his penis landed on my stomach.

Jake laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Sorry."

"No. Tell me."

"It's nothing."

"If it is a memory about another girl, you can tell me. I won't be upset."

Jake slid his cock back and forth a few times on my stomach. I wondered where my cervix was in relation to the head.

"I dropped my cock like this once on a girl and she fainted," Jake laughed.

"Did you fuck her?"

"Nope. She was too scared."

I reached down and rubbed Godzilla's head. "I'm not scared."

"Do you want to do it this way?"

"Do you mind if the first time you lay on your back and I ride you? That's how I ride my giant dildo getting ready for this monster."

1...456789