They Heat Up the Hot Tub

Story Info
Wife, Hubby, Best Friend Heat Up A Hot Tub.
1.8k words
3.58
19.7k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us sat in the hot tub and I could feel that the other's were as nervous as I was, after all we had called him over for what we had talked about for years, a wife sharing session between friends that had danced around the subject of extramarital sex since 2008, We had almost talked it to death, and although we all had wanted it for years, none of us was willing to admit it to ourselves. Okay, it was a big step, he had coveted my wife since we were in college, although neither of us was man enough to admit it.

He had flirted with Claire, rather openly, for years, and I'd just accepted it as part of being best friends, but for a while I didn't think much about it. Then I started hearing about the Hotwife concept and got to thinking about it as a possibility. I started to fantasize about sharing her with someone and it got so I thought about it a lot. I'd picture the two of them having fiery sex, passionate and wild, hungrily feasting on one another's body like rutting animals, kissing and licking and sucking their way to orgasm after orgasm. I would read stories about wife sharing and hotwives, and it got so I could think of little else. Finally, in a moment of weakness, I told him one day about my fantasies and he laughed and wanted to know if I was into swinging.

"It's not that I want to fuck other women," I told him. "It just seems silly to put so much emphasis on monogamy and sex, when there are so many other important things to a relationship." I said a husband would not care if his wife enjoyed anything else without it being him, so why is it that only sex cannot be enjoyed with someone else? He agreed and said he understood. "So why do we put so much emphasis on sex and fidelity then?" He agreed in principle, but said he never could let someone else fuck the woman he was with, no matter what.

After talking with Jake I confessed one night to Claire that I occasionally entertained the idea of wife sharing, telling her about the Hotwife concept and how many societies practiced wife sharing, where men often offered their wives to guests. She listened, then asked me if I wasn't just looking for ways to fuck other women. I assured her that wasn't the case, and told her I was content but was only talking about sharing her with other men. "I'm fine having sex with you," she said. "I don't need to fuck other guys to be happy."

"I know you don't," I said, "but don't you ever think about it? Haven't you ever been attracted to other people and wondered about what sex would be like with them?" A few days later, after we'd gone to bed and had sex, she tearfully admitted that she had thought about sex with other men. We cuddled and I had tried to reassure her, assuring her it was no problem, that it was natural and I didn't mind her thinking about other men sexually.

I even said it would be okay with me if she actually had sex with someone else, that I could handle it. She didn't buy it, saying that it just wasn't right, but after some long talks about the idea of sexual privilege and trust and about the most important things in relationships, she finally began to come around to the idea that extramarital sex may not be the worst thing in the world. "We know we love each other, unconditionally, right. Having sex with someone else would not change that," I argued.

It took a least another month of my coming up with counterarguments for her to finally concede to some degree that the idea of sexual flexibility was not absolutely crazy, and she eventually confessed to me who she had had fantasies about. Jake happened to be one of them.

"So, what if it was a real possibility? Wouldn't you like to be free to have sex with him without repercussions or guilt? After much discussion and back and forth, she finally agreed it would be exciting and could see herself enjoying it if the situation was right. I then proposed the idea of at least trying it out, seeing how it went. That's when I came up with the idea of inviting him over for a hot tub evening, and seeing where things went. Reluctantly, she agreed.

Even though he and I had discussed it, talked about it like a couple of college pals, and he agreed with everything I said on principle, we never quite got to the "okay let's do it" step. I had told him quite truthfully I thought I'd enjoy seeing her fuck another guy, but I don't think he really took me seriously. Two days later I stopped by his place and asked if he remembered our talk about wife sharing, about my considering letting her have sex with another guy. He said he did and stared at me for a long time.

"Well, I think we're there now," I said, "and we'd like to have you over for a soak in the hot tub and maybe a little extracurricular activity. He looked at me like I had asked him to supply a kidney. "You would enjoy fucking my wife, wouldn't you?" I asked as bluntly as I could.

"Well, of course. Who wouldn't?" he said with a grin, but with a look as if he thought I was absolutely nuts. "You mean Claire and me, fucking?"

I said of course that is what I meant and took a seat. "I asked her to tell me who she had imagined herself fucking and she said you," I told him frankly.

"You want me to fuck your wife? Just come over and screw Claire like it's the normal thing to do, like helping her with the dishes?"

"Only if you want to," I said with a shrug. "I'm not pimping her out, but she has told me she's thought about fucking you and I'd like her to have the chance. I don't want her resenting me because she thinks she can't do what she wants because of me. I am, I admit, turned on by the idea of her having sex with another guy. Call me strange, but. that is the truth, and I'd like the person she fucks to be someone I like, someone I trust. I like that she wants to fuck you and not someone I hate. Does that sound so crazy?"

He laughed and put his hand on my shoulder. "No, and I am thrilled by the invitation to have sex with your wife. I'll do my best." We made the arrangements and agreed on a time. At six o'clock on Saturday, he came to the house and we chatted until after dinner, then we all went to the changing room in our backyard and undress for the hot tub.

As I looked over at my wife in the hot tub, she smiled and gave me the 'okay, how long are we going to sit here' look and I stood up and took her hand, handing it over to Jake. Rather awkwardly, he stood and went over to Claire. She understood his uneasiness and helped the situation along by standing and putting a hand on his shoulder and one at his waist, then she leaned in and kissed him tenderly on the lips. It was a kiss I could see had been coming for a long time.

His awkwardness faded with the heat of her kiss, and he put his hands on her waist and pulled her to him, turning his head and kissing her back with passion and long-denied sexual energy. As they kissed, as if I wasn't around, her hand went from his shoulder to his penis and took hold of it as it grew to a full erection. Jake reached his hands around her and took her bottom cheeks in each palm. When he was fully erect, she began massaging his glans without concern for my presence, as if they were totally alone.

"You guys go ahead," I said getting out of the tub. "I'll leave you alone until morning, so you can do whatever you want, for as long as you want, without worrying about being interrupted. As I left the patio, they were fully engaged in a passionate embrace, his hands exploring her body and hers busy with his cock. I stood for a moment at the door to the house and watched her slip to her knees and take his erection in her mouth, moving her head in until he was completely buried in her throat. Then she began moving it back and forth, sucking and pleasuring him as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

He looked at me and said, "Are you sure about this?"

I simply nodded and smiled. Then he put his arms back around Claire and pulled her to him.

Just before I left he lifted her up on the edge of the tub and began kissing and licking her pussy, opening her legs with his hands, pushing his face against her labia and tonguing her pussy like it was his. "Fuck her good," I said aloud as I shut the door and went into the house.

I backed the car out of the garage and drove away wishing I could see what was happening back in my house between my wife and my best friend. I pictured his cock entering her pussy, imagined them in a sixty-nine position with their mouths on each other's sex and I smiled to myself as I thought about their fucking. I hoped that one day I would be able to see it happening, since I was sure this would not be the last time they would be together.

When I called in the morning, my wife answered with a smile obviously on her lovely face. "Are you coming home?" she asked.

"When would you like me there?" I asked.

"February?" she said with a chuckle I could hear.

"Next year?" I said. "Okay, fine. That would be a lot of fucking between now and then," I said.

"Right," she said. "Maybe not enough, but a lot. When would you like to come home?"

"Well, give me a time and I'll be there. Just give yourselves enough time," I said.

"Okay, how about this afternoon, say five?" she said.

"I'll see you at five. I'll bring takeout, unless you'd rather cook. Will you be able to find something to do until then?" I said.

"We'll find something to keep us busy," she said. I could hear the smile in her voice and I said goodbye and hung up. My wife and my friend were enjoying one another. "That's good," I said to myself. "I knew you would," I added.

He's been spending time at our house on a regular basis now, and sometimes when I come home they're in the hot tub and his arm is around her waist. I knew it may not be what everyone would want, but I find what we are doing a most satisfactory arrangement.