Thin Man and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he said his mother got very sick and his father asked him to come home and look after her when he was at work.

He really missed college and the friends he had made there and was really hoping he could return next year.

I told him of my life in the military and places I had been and some of my adventures.

The place was emptying out and in another hour or so the church crowd would come

Dan asked what I was planning for the day.

I looked him in the eye and replied "well, you know, I would really like to get some more PRACTICE in today. If you are UP for it." Putting that special emphasis on the up and practice.

He looked at me and smiled and replied "I think I will always have me UP for it. What about you?" He reached over and put his hand between my legs and gave my balls a squeeze.

Within seconds we paid and were out the door. I don't think the walk back took half the time as it did getting there as we were walking pretty fast.

We were so giddy we could hardly speak. At one point we came up to a large tree with low hanging branches. A pickup truck was parked on the street with a camper on the back right next to our sidewalk. The two made a little tunnel.

As we entered I looked about and saw no one and I grabbed Dan and spun him around and kissed him. He was a bit shocked, broke the kiss and looked around and then kissed me hard.

We stayed there for a minute with each other's tongues in our mouths and then broke apart and continued, just walking and smiling at each other.

We were almost at his house and it was getting hard to walk as I was getting hard.

At his door he stepped in front of me to unlock it. I stepped up close and started rubbing his ass and with a quick glance around I kissed his neck. He got the door open but, I held onto him and reached under him and cupped his balls. He moaned about but, he broke free and managed to turn and face me and pulled me inside and said "I am gong to practice your brains out."

We got in the door and started tearing each other's clothes off. I actually ripped his shirt. At one point we stopped so I could close the door.

We were naked and all over each other. Bodies pressed together and hard cocks rubbing on each other.

He reached between us and grabbed them both and started jerking them together.

But, Don was so short I had to squat down a bit for him to do it.

I was about to go down on him and he pulled back and said "come with me to the shower." I did as I was told.

We got in the large shower with the water running and Dan grabbed some soap and shampoo and washed our heads first. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed that we were not in his bed.

Then he got the bar of soap and started lathering us up.

I had to jump when I felt the bar of soap being pushed between my legs close to my hole and he giggled.

He got a good lather and pushed his fingers between the cheeks of my ass and pushed them into the hole just a little; another first! I kind of jumped and let out a little squeal.

He then ran his soapy fingers all over between the cheeks of my ass.

No one had ever played with my hole before. A few women had grabbed my butt cheeks but, nothing this deep.

He handed me the soap and I washed him and then I did the same to his skinny little butt while me made out.

Then Don took down the shower wand down and looked me in the eye. "Trust me?" he asked and I of course said "yes".

He rinsed us off but, took the wand and eased it between my legs and had me spread my cheeks and spent some extra time spraying my hole. It felt really good!

Then he gave it to me and I did the same.

Out we went and toweled each other off, paying special attention to each other's cock and balls and ass.

We ran the very short distance to the bed. It still smelled of our body juices from the night before. I loved it.

I was on top of the guy French kissing him as deeply as possible. He was playing a lot with the crack of my ass. I was wondering if I was about to loose my brown cherry virginity. I was pretty sure I was not ready for that.

We rolled about on the bed kissing each other's bodies from lips to stomach. Grabbing and stroking each other's cocks. I don't know why I didn't come right then and there.

Then we did what I was to learn what is called frottage. I really enjoyed just rubbing our cocks on each other's bodes. Not sure how long but, it was great.

He finally stopped me and asked "Ever properly 69 someone?" I asked what he meant and he laid flat and told me to face his feet and lay on top of him and suck his cock.

I suddenly knew what he meant and in a flash I had my knees on both sides of his head. I bent down and took his cock in my mouth and slowly and easily started enjoying it.

He had me adjust a bit and then he took my mouth into his cock. To be honest due to Don being short I really had to arch my back and after a short time it was rather uncomfortable but, I was enjoying it so much I just went with it.

I was in Heaven! I couldn't believe my luck. Here I was getting some of the things I had only had as fantasies.

Then he surprised me. He took my cock out of his mouth, moved my balls aside and stuck his tongue on my ass hole.

That was a first and I let out a sigh of joy and pleasure! Now I knew the purpose of the through wash job.

He spend several minutes rimming me and I was so excited I stopped working on him. I just enjoyed the pleasure.

I don't know how long he rimmed me but, soon he pushed me off him and told me to get up on my knees and put my face on the mattress.

I did as ordered and felt so exposed. He then got behind me and for the first started eating my ass. Oh man it was grand!

No one had ever tongued my hole or crack before and I was really enjoying it and my moans and groans showed that approval.

He would sometime break off and suck him my balls and he often held my cock and gently stroked it.

I was a bit taken back when I felt the tip of his tongue push into my hole a bit.

After some time I was getting a case of the blue balls and I guess he was tiring and without word separated and got head to head and started making out again.

This time I started kissing down his body. Stopping at various places kissing and licking him. At one point he raised one arm above his head and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me up and told me to kiss his arm pits.

Don really was a take charge kind of guy. I did as ordered.

This was something else I had never done. His pits were pretty smooth really, just some fuzz. I learned later he had shaved them the night he met me before he went out.

He moaned as I did so. I wasn't sure what to do so I experimented some. He seemed to enjoy it.

Soon enough I was kissing down his body and finally reached his cock. I sat up on one elbow and just looked at his stiff cock.

Of course being in the military and using barracks and locker showers I had seen plenty of cocks.

But, other than my own this was the first hard cock I had ever seen.

It was beautiful!

I took the base in two fingers and lifted it up off his stomach. It was maybe six inches long, I don't know. He wasn't one of those guys with a cock as thick as soda can kind of thing. Just a nice cock.

I ran my two fingers up and down and one finger I ran over the tip of his cock. A trick a woman did to me and he seemed to really enjoy that too from the moans coming out of him.

It was fascinating how it could be hard and soft at the same time. The way the skin would move over it like a cloth over a hard rod.

I looked at his veins and moved it around a bit, stroked it a few times. He even made it jump a few times and he would giggle.

I told Don to be patient because I just wanted to admire his beautiful cock and he was great about and lay there and let me look it all over and kiss and lick it.

Then I felt a gentle hand on the back of my head pushing me down and knew what was wanted of me.

I opened my mouth and took it in. I went down slowly with my mouth open wide as possible so not to touch it with my lips. I got to the base and gagged a little and then I closed my lips around it and slowly started back up holding it tightly between my lips now and then again, opened my mouth and went back down.

I must of done this a dozen times to Dan and he would rub my head and from time to time and moan or jerk.

Then I changed up and started licking it. Didn't even have it in my mouth. Quick little flicks all along it or long licks the length of it.

Around and around the tip where the foreskin had been and now a little rim.

At one point I looked at the slit and some precum came to the surface. I stuck the tip of my tongue into the slit to get in and wiggled it as best I could. Dan returned the favor with a groan.

I really don't know how long I sucked and licked his cock and balls and down to his taint.

At one point I took a short break and asked Dan, "you in a hurry?" He with a giggle replied "nope, got all day and all night." I loved that answer and the thought of going that long.

I got between his legs and was working on his balls when he raised both of his knees up and pushed himself up a bit and then he shoved a pillow under his back and spread his legs and butt crack a bit.

I licked him from his tip to his taint and was licking and kissing it when he put a hand on my head and pushed his crack more into my face.

I had thought about it from time to time over the years but, never really appealed to me. In fact when I really gave it any thought the idea of licking a butthole grossed me out a bit.

But, right there, right then all I really wanted to do was please Don and enjoy the sex. I stuck my tongue into his asshole.

He gave a sigh and a moan and I went for his ass more.

I started as best I could in that position and started licking around his hole and up and around his crack. I can't say it really had a flavor to it, except maybe soap.

Soon I was really enjoying myself. But the angle was a big uncomfortable.

I decided to change things up and pushed his knees over my shoulders and lifted him up and I sat on my knees, his shoulders were about all of him that was on the mattress and buried my face into his ass.

I licked and probed his asshole and crack as best as I could figure out how. From his moans and shaking I was doing a good job.

But, that position was tiring and he started tapping my head.

I knew what I needed to do and he seemed to know what I was thinking. He took his legs down and he flipped over and raised up on his knees with his face on the mattress.

I really didn't have to spread his cheeks, I was looking right at his brown eye.

Like his cock I was fascinated by his butt hole.

I ran my finger up and down it and circled his hole with my finger and even pushed it in a bit.

Soon I pushed my face and tongue into his crack and kept licking! From time to time I would get his taint and balls and few times even managed to get his hard on in my mouth and suck him.

But, he moaned a lot when I licked his asshole.

Again, I don't know how long this went on but, he finally flipped over onto his back and had me lay on my side with my cock in his face and his in mine and we started sucking.

This really wasn't easy as I was so much taller than him. Though I was enjoying it a great deal it finally got to my back being all hunched over and I rose up and got on my knees and laid him on his back and went back to his mouth and kissed him and again kissed down his body to his cock and started sucking it like my life depended on it.

Soon he was moaning and groaning and even bucked around a bit. I figured he would cum very soon and was more than ready for it.

Then he stopped me and pulled me up and kissed me and had me lay down and it was my turn and he kissed his way down my body.

The fucking cock teaser looked me in the eye as he took my cock into his mouth and was smiling. He knew he owned me at that time and place.

He really worked me over. He would get me close and stop and rest and start all over again. I was silently begging for release but, he was in control.

This short, skinny, half a kid half a man owned me!

Just when I thought he was going to let me cum he stopped and told me to roll on to my stomach and get ass up. I did as ordered.

In a second his face was buried into my ass and he started working my hole and balls over with his tongue. Soon he had me dancing on the sheets, it was almost impossible for me to hold still.

For a second I wondered if he was going to raise up and fuck me in the ass and I would of let him because I don't think I could have stopped him as he owned me so much right then.

He reached under and grabbed my stiff cock and jerk me a bit and sucked on my balls for a bit and had me very close.

He suddenly stopped and I felt him rise up I really thought I was about to loose my anal virginity and was really worried as I knew I needed to be stretched a bit. I couldn't see what he was doing but, I bit into the pillow waiting for his cock to my hole.

I heard him rummaging around in his night stand and then he pulled back and I knew right then he was not touching me.

Then I felt something a bit cool and wet on my hole and wondered if it was the tip of his cock.

Then I felt a finger slide into my hole a little bit. Maybe just the tip and it was wet. Took a few seconds but, I realized he had lubed his finger. He wiggled it around a bit and I was sucking on air and then he pushed it up about the first knuckle and paused and let me get use to the feeling and then a little more and soon had his finger all the way into my hole.

He wiggled and played with my hole and sometimes he giggled when I let out a moan or groan. He would ask from time to time, "Like that?"

He would often suck my balls while doing all this. And my balls were starting to throb.

I was a bit disappointed when he pulled his finger out but, quickly it was replaced by two fingers.

I have to admit it did hurt a bit at first and I heard a click sound and felt more cold lube on my hole. He worked them around and soon had two fingers deep in my ass. He was working and stretching my hole.

He seemed to know I could stand it no longer and had me get on my back and he sucked in my cock and never stopped.

He was working on it at a very fast rate and sucking very hard.

He had a hand on my balls too and was rubbing them gently. Kind of odd how he could be gentle with my balls and rough on my cock at the same time!

I said very loudly "I'm cumming, Don, I'm cumming."

He took his one hand off my balls and shoved a finger up my ass quickly and wiggled it around.

I screamed and filled his mouth with cum, I came and came and came. I thought my entire insides were going to go out my cock.

I was yelling and bucking and cumming. I don't know how much I came but, it sure felt like a gallon!

Then it stopped.

Dan kept his cock in my mouth and finger in my asshole.

I just laid there trying to breath.

After a minute Dan rose up to me and leaned in to kiss me. I opened my mouth for his tongue and he pushed my own cum into my own mouth!

That was a surprise but, since I had his cum in my mouth earlier the night before and I had tasted my own cum I didn't think it was revolting. In fact I found it erotic and dirty in a good way.

Our tongues played with my cum for a bit and I had to swallow. Don took his finger out and we parted, then we laid back and rested.

After a brief rest Dan stated he had to pee and went to the bathroom and I admired his naked ass as he walked away and his cock when he came walking back.

But, he stopped before getting back to bed and started sniffing. He stated he could smell the clothes we had on from the night before and he picked his up off the floor and said "I'm going to wash these. Do you want me to put yours in the wash too?"

I replied "If you do that I won't have anything to wear and will have to stay naked the whole time I'm here."

He smiled and said "that is fine by me."

"But, not fair to me" I replied. "you have clothes here and I will be the only one naked."

He laughed and said "to keep my guest happy I will stay naked too."

We grinned bit at each other.

He scooped up our clothes and went to the laundry machine in the kitchen and again I watched him walk away.

When he came back when he got in the middle of the room I said "Stop"

He did with a puzzled look on his face.

I said "there has something I have wanted to do for a long time. If you will let me."

I got off the bed and walked over to him and kissed him and then I got down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth.

I started licking and sucking and getting him hard. I wish I could of had cameras set up to record it so I could watch it later. (more on that later).

As I said earlier in my office we were always giving each other a hard time by saying "get on your knees." If you asked someone for something they would say "Get on your knees and suck it out of my dick."

It was all in fun.

But, right there, right then it was very erotic. I was trying to think what it looked like from behind me. Seeing my head bobbing up and down on Don's cock and vice versa, what did it look like from behind Don and what did it look like from the sides?

I was really enjoying this somewhat submissive position and Don did too.

He ran his fingers through my hair and reaped "Oh yeah, Oh Yeah." It was also a turn on to feel his soft thin cock get hard in my mouth.

I licked and sucked and bobbed on the young man's cock and played with his nuts.

He slowly took charge however and put his hands on both sides of my head and soon was slowly fucking my mouth. Not a hard fucking, just nice and easy and I really didn't have to do anything.

I had both of my hands on his ass and pulled and pushed it back and forth. I got him all the way down and gagged a few times but, to be honest I enjoyed that and Don seemed to enjoy it too. I guess the feeling of dominance.

Soon he was pumping away at my mouth and I was loving it.

Considering all we had recently done he came quiet quickly and shot his load straight down my throat, I didn't even taste the first two squirts but, I did the rest.

I stood and kissed him and we tumbled onto the bed. He told me he had never had a guy get on his knees like that before and service him but he liked it.

I replied that he would probably be getting it on a regular basis.

Well, even when my clothes were dried we stayed nude and kissed and fondled each other and we talked a lot too. We even watched a movie though we were making out most of it.

Late in the afternoon we were getting hot and heavy again. We made our way to the bed and while laying on our sides in a 69 Don was fingering my ass and sucking my cock. He managed to get three fingers in and at one point I let out a very loud groan and said "That feels so good."

Don stopped and raised up and said "Still trust me?"

I was thinking I was about to get fucked and was really scared of that but, could only say yes.

Don told me some guy's bowels get easily stimulated in anal play and would shit. It was even a method used in hospitals to get constipated people to shit.

I told him I thought I was one of the easily stimulated because I felt the need to go.

Dan had me get up and go to the bathroom where he pulled out an Enema bag and equipment.

He got it all together and even put the nozzle in my asshole and then gave me my privacy. Then he stepped out and told me what to do.

I voided and then Don filled the bag once more and I did it again and then one more time.

After that Don had me get in the shower and clean myself on the outside. Then Don took his turn.

When he came out we got back on the bed and started making out again and Don had me lie on my stomach and was kissing my neck and back and he again started finger fucking my hole. I sensed movement out the corner of my eye but, couldn't see quiet what he was doing.