Thin Man and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point he reached between my legs and felt the butt plug while sucking my cock. He looked up at me and smiled, "I'm happy you kept it in." Then he went back to sucking and started playing with the plug and the same time moving it in and out.

After a bit he rose up and and reached into the drawer and got the lube out and started lubing his fingers up. He looked at me and said "plugs and dildos have their place but, I prefer fingers."

He reached down and pulled out the plug and looking me in the eye he pushed two fingers into me at the same time! It wasn't painful or uncomfortable and I let out a very loud moan.

I knew then I was getting stretched and use to the whole thing and I was very happy about it.

Don didn't suck my cock he just looked at me while pumping my hole, sometimes he would kiss me or suck my nipples. But, mostly he just looked me in the eye while he finger banged me.

Then an unpleasant feeling hit me. Don sensed it and asked "what?" I had to push his hand away from my ass and I jumped from the bed and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I had to void, he stimulated me that much!

I was both disappointed and embarrassed.

I did my business and stepped into the shower. I figured while I had embarrassed myself Don would still be very much open to play.

A few seconds later there was a knock and Don asked if he could come in. Of course I let him come in.

He stepped into the shower with me and told me not to worry or be embarrassed because it happens and we kissed.

Don took the wand and the soap and cleaned me all over. I did the same to him.

Then he stepped out and grabbed a towel and we embraced and kissed and he wrapped the towel around us and we rubbed each other while he partly dried us off.

Then he surprised me, he dropped the towel, turned and almost ran out the door and on the way grabbed a robe and told me mine was on the bed.

I was confused as hell and not to mention hard. I asked "Aren't we going to... I started to say, fuck or suck or even just have sex but, I said "make love."

He turned with that mischievous grin and said "We are going to eat but, dinner, I'm starving."

Boy! I ever disappointed and horny.

But the thin man was out the bedroom door, across the small living room and in the kitchen before I could protest.

I put on the robe like a whiny little kid and made my way to the kitchen.

Don already had some of the food ready. It was apparent at some point he had gone to the grocery store. He had a nice salad and some veggies ready. He also had some Veggie burgers for the grill. I never had one but, looks like I would try anything once.

He went to back yard where he had a gas grill and tossed on the burgers.

I went out and was surprised how nice and lovely the small backyard was.

He had lots of flowers and plants and small grass area probably 8 X 8 he told me later he mowed it when a neighbor did his lawn borrowing it for all of five to ten minutes to mow it.

What struck me was the extra tall fence and I made a comment. Don said the place belonged to a long time family friend and it was good deal for them both.

Don got a nice place and the owner got a renter that always paid and didn't tear the place up like the last few renters had done, including tearing down the previous fence.

Don helped to put up the new one and mentioned to the owner he would like a tall fence for privacy due to the other neighbor whose patio was next to Don's place (more on him later too).

So, the guy had the fencing material delivered and it was 10 and half feet high, and rather tight, hard to look between the spaces.

He added that he was glad it was so tall as his neighbor was a raging religious asshole always ranting about how everything was a sin and trying to save him.

I knew of the guy because he would be in the news every now and then and he his church had a rep as being a very hard line church.

He was such as ass about it that Don often looked out the window before leaving so he would not run into him.

Don added, "great place to tan in the nude" and winked. I would find this to be true over the Summer.

We were not there long and we sat at his kitchen table and ate and talked.

I told him I had to remove the plug at one point as it became uncomfortable after several hours but, put it back in before the end of the work day and kept it there until he removed it.

Don said "You did better than me the first time I used one."

The flowers I sent were in the center of the table and Don again thanked me and said it was the nicest thing anyone he was seeing had done.

I told him I wasn't sure what to do but, wanted to express my appreciation to him for what he had done for me.

I told him I felt very free having finally confronted my gay side even though I still could not fully come out in public.

Don said he understood and it would be our little secret, then he winked and said "Unless we want to make it a threesome." I knew it was a joke but said "Got anyone in mind?"

Don smiled and got up took our dishes and put them in the sink. I really wasn't watching him right then and didn't see what he was doing.

But without my noticing he had dropped his robe at the sink and he sat on my lap and he was nude.

He leaned in and said, "On that three way, no one gets you but me! and we Frenched.

He was talking and I was nibbling his ear and caressing his chest. I didn't touch his cock but, ran my fingers around his body using my finger tips. It must of been difficult for him because he was hard and I wouldn't touch it.

When we weren't kissing we just quietly talked or looked into each other's eyes.

I finally could stand it no more and said "I know it is early but, lets go to bed, please. I desire you so much. You are all I could think of today at work."

Don stood up and took my hand and walked me to the bedroom dropping my robe on the way. I think my cock went from soft to hard in a micro second. It was bouncing as we walked.

Don was big in front of me and I was loving his little ass and I took my right and put it between his ass cheeks and pushed the middle finger between them.

He squealed and jumped forward.

I was right behind and we tumbled into bed. The way we landed I was inches from his cock and I just sucked it into my mouth and Don sighed.

"I was thinking of you and this all day too at work." Don said.

I took him all the way down and just held his cock in my mouth for a bit and then he started pumping it a bit, nice and easy and I played with his balls.

Wasn't in my mouth long when I felt it start to throb. I wasn't ready for him to cum yet and took it out and slid up his body and kissed him.

After some making out and fondling I moved back a bit and asked Don to do something for me. I asked him to put the bigger butt plug in me.

He grinned and said "I knew you loved it." I replied back "And I'm sure soon I'm going to love what you are going to do to me."

Don got a puzzled look on his face and asked what I meant and I just smiled and after a minute he got it said "yes, I bet you will."

I laid on my stomach and Don got the plug out and lube it and me up but, he started fingering my asshole.

He circled it around and around a bit and pushed it in and out to the first knuckle.

Working his finger around and pulling on my hole stretching me out. After a bit the second finger followed and I could feel him trying to spread his fingers apart stretching my hole more and making me groan.

Then I felt him take them out and I felt the tip of the bigger butt plug and a push.

It hurt a bit and I guess Don figured it out and with drew it but I told him to continue and he did.

He worked it in a bit and then he gave it a shove and it popped in. It stung for a minute and then it felt very good. I gasped and moaned at the same time.

Don started playing with it and very gently pulled it out just a little and pushed it back in. I was soon moaning.

He asked "Do you really like it?" I said "yes, very much."

But then I added "I know it is going to feel so much better when it is your cock in there."

Don rolled me on my back and kissed me and started jerking my cock. He kissed his way down my body from my ears to my belly button.

He had reached between my legs and was still doing a gentle pumping action on the plug.

I some how managed to get one hand on his cock and was stroking him lightly too.

Then Don said his trade mark line "Trust me?"

I laughed and replied "Every time you say that something wonderful happens. Of course I do." Don laughed at that but, rose off the bed.

He told me lay on the bed with my head off the mattress and I did as he commanded. Then he told me to get comfortable and shift as needed. He helped me get my shoulders off the bed.

Then he bent down a bit and started dragging his balls all over my face. The he offered me his cock. I opened my mouth and he eased it in. I gagged a bit and Don told me again to shift as needed. I got comfortable and Don started fucking my mouth.

He had an almost straight shot into my throat! He slowly fucked it letting me get use to the sensation and I was loving it.

Maybe it was the soldier nature in me but, I loved not being in control and letting Don do what he wanted and I loved the feeling of his cock going in my mouth and partly into my throat. Don was moaning more than me so I know it must of been good.

I reached and played with my own cock and with my other hand I reached under Don and started playing with his balls.

At one point I pushed him away and sucked in his balls. I don't know if it was called Tea Bagging back then but, we sure as hell did it a lot!

At one point though it was difficult he spread his legs wide and his butt cheeks and partly sat on my face and licked his asshole. This was rather difficult and he went back to Tea Bagging and fucking my mouth.

Soon he was pumping away! He fucked my mouth and throat like men fuck a woman's pussy. We were both loving it.

Then, without warning, Don's cock throbbed hard and he shot his sperm into my mouth and throat! He didn't even moan or groan, no warning. He just filled me.

He pumped and pumped and fired squirt after squirt. Then I thought he was going to collapse. But he managed to stay standing.

I worked with playing with his balls and sucking the last of cum out of his cock. I felt it go soft but, kept sucking on it. He pulled it out but I grabbed it and just licked it. A big glob of sperm came out and sort of hung onto the cock and stuck my tongue out and licked it off. Don stood back a bit and I rose up and stuck my tongue out and showed him the big glob.

Considering less than 48 hours before I was scared of having a guy cum in my mouth I looked Don in the eye and swallowed it down and said "Yum."

Don smiled and leaned in and kissed me.

"How was that?" he asked.

"Wonderful but, I know I'm going to need more practice." I replied.

We kind of wrestled around on the bed a bit and then I told him there was something else I wanted to practice and asked him to get face down and ass up. He did and smiled and I started licking his ass.

I was playing with his balls and licking all up and down the crack of his ass and soon I started tongue fucking his hole. I tried to see how far I could push it in. Don was moaning and moving all over the bed.

I circled his hole and rubbed his balls. At one point I found he also liked having the outside of his thighs rubbed. I switched from playing with his balls to rubbing his thighs and going back and forth but, I kept licking his hole.

Guess I was doing a very good job. I don't know how long I had been licking his hole but, he finally asked me stop and when he flipped over he had another hard on. Which I immediately took into my mouth.

He let me suck a bit but asked me to stop and pulled me up to him and on top of him and we kissed and rubbed our cocks together. I was still pretty damn hard and thought I would cum from just that alone.

While doing this I would sometimes lick Don's arm pits. In a lot of ways this was all still new to me.

I had kissed and nibbled women's ears and neck but, never their arm pits. I had eaten pussy but, never ass. I have to admit I was learning a lot with Don and loving the hell out of it! From his moans and movement he was enjoying it a lot too.

I guess I was to heavy for the little man as after awhile he pushed me off him and lay on top of me and we continued.

Then he stopped and laid his head on my chest and I held him. We didn't talk we just held each other for sometime.

After a bit my cock went soft. Then after more time passed Don rose up and flipped around and went down on my soft cock while putting his in my face; well close as possible because we had such a height difference.

He was some how still hard and I just swallowed the whole thing down while he was licking me and getting me hard again, which took no time.

We licked and nibbled cock and rubbed balls.

He would play with the butt plug pulling it in and out. Which I was greatly starting to enjoy.

After sometime he rose off me and opened the night stand draw and pulled out some lube and a bigger dildo.

I had to ask where he got his collection and he told me over the past three years starting with the man that seduced him. He had given him his first one and a guy in college gave him another and he bought a few of his own.

He lubed up the bigger one and removed the butt plug and slowly started pushing the other in. He didn't just cram it in! He was slow and removed it if he thought I was in pain. But, he stayed at it.

From time to time the pain became to much and we rested. I asked him to get a smaller size and he did. He switched back and forth with the two and pretty much kept one in me the whole time.

At one point he got between my knees and had both of them out and he put his cock right on the outside of my hole and started rubbing it up and down.

I was thinking "This is it, he is going to fuck me!" I was excited and scared at the same time. I wanted his cock in me so bad and terrified it might hurt more than I could stand.

He asked me if I liked it and I said "no, I love it." But, he didn't push it in he just played with me.

Finally I said "Put a condom on and you can have me." I was a bit shocked, "did that come out of my mouth?"

He smiled and said "no, we can wait a while longer. I want to cum in you the first time." We kissed deeply and for a long time. While he was doing that I was thinking "How can a 19 year old have more restraint than me?"

After a bit he went back to work with the larger dildo and worked more of it in. He did it slowly while slowly jerking me off.

Then he surprised me after getting a few inches in he gave it a good shove and it went way up my ass.

It was a combination of pain and pleasure. It kind of hurt at first but, soon it felt really good.

Don finally took pity on me and went down on me and started playing with my cock, balls and hole. He had me dancing and moaning all over the bed.

I felt it building and knew I had seconds and I told him I was about to cum and then I did with a yell. Again I was thinking if someone was outside the house they might call the cops.

I shot and shot and he took it all. I felt like I was having a wonderful death as I was cumming so hard. Then I am pretty sure I blacked out for a few seconds.

Don finally stopped and rose up and looked down on me and smiled. Then he lay next to me but, he kept playing with my cock and balls and running his hands to my nipples and playing with them.

We lay in the quiet and just breathed for a bit. Then we talked for a time.

I told Don the dildo in my ass was becoming uncomfortable and he removed it.

He climbed over me a bit and reached into the night stand and pulled out yet another butt plug and some lube and asked me to lube it up and put it in him.

He said it had been awhile since he or anyone else played with his hole and probably needed to stretch it for the future.

I lubed it up and he spread his legs and I climbed between them. But this time I pulled a surprise of my own and instead of inserting it I started licking his ass hole again and putting my fingers in it. I had him going!

Finally I put some lube in his ass and gently pushed the plug into him.

He rolled over and said "mmm, been awhile, feels real good."

I asked him to do the same to me and he found a butt plug and had me get on my knees. He played with my hole a bit and licked it and soon he pushed the lube into my ass.

Then the little fucker got on his knees right behind and he put the tip of his hard cock on my asshole and pushed just a little and rubbed it up and down. Damn did it feel good!

Once again I was thinking "This is it, I'm about to really get fucked." and almost as soon as I thought it he stopped and teased me with "soon."

Then he pushed the butt plug into me.

Well, we went on our backs and started making out and from time to time we would play with each other's butt plugs.

Didn't take long for me to get hard. Don did another surprise. He picked up the tube of lube in put some in his hand and started giving me a hand job while making out with me.

This was another first. Women and Don had stroked me before but I never had a hand job, except for when I did it.

Don was damn good too. He knew how to edge me and when he felt I was about to cum he would stop for a time and when I calmed down he would start over again.

I was having so many firsts with him! I was so happy.

Soon I felt it boiling up and my balls were starting to hurt as he edged me so many times. I told him I was about to cum. I thought he would put my cock in his mouth but, he jerked me off and my sperm flew all over!

I must of shot five times and it was all over my stomach and chest and some hit my face.

Don took his hand and started rubbing my cum all over my chest and belly.

Then he said "You are a nasty man and I love it." He reached up and took the cum on my face onto his fingers and put them in my mouth and made me taste my own cum and then he kissed me.

He got up off the bed and I noticed his teenage cock was hard again of course.

He started pulling on me and said "come" and I got up. I was wondering if we were going to the bathroom to shower off but, soon as I was up he started pushing on my shoulders to go down.

I got on my knees and he said "I really loved it when you were on your knees and sucking me yesterday. Please do it again."

I was about to when I had an idea. I had him move over a few feet and pointed out the full length mirror on the wall and it framing us.

Then I took him into my mouth! Don had a great view of his cock in my mouth.

This sort of happened to me by accident with a woman once. She sat on bed and sucked me and I could see our reflection in the mirror; it was a huge turn on.

I would pull Don's cock all the way out of the mirror so he could see it and then I would put the tip in my mouth and take him in slowly so he could see it happening.

He groaned "That is so hot!" I repeated this action many times and soon had Don's butt plug in my hand and was pushing it in and out while I sucked him.

I even got a little rhythm thing going off an on. Sometimes as I pulled off his cock I would pull his butt plug outwards and then as I went down I would push it back in.

Then I changed it up. I would pull off his cock while pushing the plug back in and vice versa.

We really took out time and I didn't know what it was called then but, I really edged him like he did me. I would start to hear his voice or feel his cock throb and would stop.

My knees were getting kind of sore and my mouth dry but, all I wanted to do was get cock and please Don.

After some time Don once again took control and started fucking my face. He got pretty fast and I was gagging and choking but, didn't protest and let him do what he wanted.

1...34567...11