Thin Man and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He alternated between my balls and my taint. No one had ever kissed or rubbed it either. Really was a night of firsts for me.

Then he rose up and started kissing my cock! He kissed up the tip and ran his tongue around it. I was leaking like a rusty water pipe too.

Then he stuck his tongue into the tip of my cock and ran it around the tip.

Then he very slowly took it into his mouth and swallowed all the way down to the base.

Now, I'm not hung like a horse. In fact I'm only 5 and half inches depending on where you start measuring. He had no problem getting me down but, it seemed to take forever for him to do it.

He sucked a bit, ran his tongue around it and then started back up, slowly and back down slowly.

Don had me jumping all over the bed and moaning and groaning. He finally spoke and said "I think you like having a man suck you." I could only groan a reply.

In what seemed like a life time Don sucked me, played with my balls, ran his hands all over me. Then the little tease stopped and kissed his way back up my chest and started kissing me on the mouth.

I wasn't to happy about that because my balls were blue and hurting by then.

And then he started back down. He went a little faster, didn't spend as much time on my nipples and chest and didn't bother with much of anything else. He swallowed me whole in one move and began to bob up and down on my cock.

He was playing with my balls and using a few fingers to stroke me. He put the tip in his mouth and sucked and jerked me a few times as best he could with his fingers. After a few minutes he took his mouth off me and just jerked me with several strokes.

My cock really began to throb! I was doing my best to hold off as long as I could but, like I have said "this kid knew his stuff."

He picked up on it and again took my whole cock in my mouth and got real aggressive with it and was bobbing away.

I finally felt it cumming and tried to warn him. Calling his name over and over which seemed to make him suck harder and get faster. I finally said "I'm cumming" and he just kept going. I made a weak attempt to push his head off and he just dug in more.

I finally let it fly and filled his mouth with my sperm. I felt like I was shooting by entire insides out of my cock! I gave the kid several shots, I don't know how many but, it sure felt like a gallon came out!

He actually hummed when I finished. He swallowed and kept right on sucking. I lay there trying to catch my breath. I actually started to cry, it felt so good.

We lay there a bit, I could feel his tongue on my softening cock. As is often the case it grew sensitive and he started kissing his way back up my body to my mouth.

At first I wasn't sure I wanted him to kiss me on the mouth after sucking my cock and me filling it with my sperm. No woman had ever sucked me off so, it was a new thought to me but, just as he got there I figured why not and not only did I let him kiss me I opened my mouth and Frenched him.

He lay on top of me.

We made out and I mostly ran my hands up and down his back. He was so light weight it really wasn't a bother at all. And to be honest I really wasn't sure what we should do next. This was very new to me.

He finally said very quietly after a bit, trying not to break the mood. "Other guys I have been with after they cum loose all interest and leave. It is Ok if you leave, at least I had someone for awhile. But, it would be great if you spent the night too. Either is OK."

I gave it a quick thought and knew what I wanted do. I said to him, "Of course I want to spend the night and I have certainly not lost interest. I really would like to stay."

I added, "Besides though I am new to this man on man sex but, if I recall correctly you have not come yet."

Then I French kissed him and rolled him on his back and he returned the passion. I reached down and found his still hard cock! The poor kid had to have a case of very blue balls by now.

I gently took it in my hands and slowing moved up and down on it.

I thought some of what I had done to women, what I had read in books, and what he had done to me. I thought it couldn't be to different and I started kissing down his neck and across his chest.

Soon I had Don moaning and moving about. I took his nipples into my mouth and sucked and nibbled them. I let go of his cock and partly pulled him to his side so I could play with his butt cheeks while kissing his nipples.

I didn't go into his hole but, got most of my hand between his cheeks and he moaned and pushed against me and flex his butt cheeks on my hand.

I sort of teased him, I raised up and kissed his mouth again and started back down.

I would move to his nipples and back up to his neck. In some ways I was building courage to suck his cock.

He very gently put his hand on top of my head and I knew what that meant. So, I went to do the job and started kissing past his belly button and into a shaved groin.

As I was gently kissing his hard on pushed into my cheek. I was thinking of going past it and kissing his pelvis, balls and legs like he done me but, he some how shifted as I moved and the tip of his cock landed on my lips.

I wasn't sure what to do so, I just kissed it for a few seconds, sucking on the very tip on the slit, Don groaned and pushed his hips up and I opened my mouth and got my very first cock pushed into it.

I just lay there for a second with the cock in my mouth, not very far, basically just the tip. I had thought about this moment a thousand times at least and now here it was. I was more turned on than ever. I took the whole thing into my mouth.

I went down savoring the taste and texture and kept going until it was in the back of my mouth.

Don wasn't long but, he was thicker than I would of thought, him being so skinny. But he did make me gag a few times but I quickly learned what to do.

Like any beginner I scrapped his cock with my teeth a few times and made him jump.

But, I was finally doing it! I was having sex with another man! I was greatly turned on and very happy.

I was sucking on his cock like my life depended on it. I tried to think of everything I had ever received in a BJ to please Don but, mostly I just sucked and licked and Don seemed to appreciate it a lot.

I went from tip to base and didn't even minded it when I gagged.

I got a little tired and took it out of my mouth and just licked it up and down and around and around and sucked on his balls and down to his taint and back up.

For a bit I really wanted Don to cum but, after a little time I didn't because I wanted to suck it as long as I could. So, I just alternated between sucking and licking and kissing his cock.

I was worshiping the thing.

I think for 19 he had amazing staying power because I sucked until my jaws started to ache.

Then I felt his cock start to pulse and his breath changed. I knew something was up and doubled my efforts if that was possible.

He started loudly groaning and moaning and that was a turn on too knowing I was pleasing him.

Now I was just bobbing and sucking on his cock as quickly as I could and feeling his cock starting to throb.

Then he warned me! "I'm going to shoot, I'm going cum" and I took his balls in one hand and started rubbing and a few seconds later I got my second warning "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

I didn't remove his cock from my mouth I just kept going and then he moaned loudly and filled my mouth!

At first I wasn't sure at all what to do and I stopped sucking and then I thought that was stupid and went back to work.

I don't know how many times he came but, he sure gave me a mouth full.

Hot, salty, tangy and I kept going and he was moaning "oh yes, oh yes" and he was bucking his pelvis into my face.

Finally I just swallowed it all down and after a few minutes he pushed me off and said "sorry but my cock gets very sensitive after I cum."

I just laid there for a few minutes with my head on his thighs looking at his now soft and beautiful cock in the dim red light. Then I ran my hands up and down his body and he stroked my hair. I'm not sure which one of us was happier.

I finally started kissing my way up his body and chest and then Frenched kissed his mouth and then lay by him and hugged him.

Then he finally said "Are you going to stay the night?"

To be honest this upset and confused me a bit. What did he really want? So, I got annoyed and said "Don, you keep bringing that up. If you want me to stay I will stay or if you want me to go I will go but, I would like to stay the night."

Guess he picked up on my being annoyed and rolled to face me and replied "No, No, I really would love for you to stay the night and morning too."

I calmed down, said I was sorry and hugged him and kissed him. He rolled on top of me and said "it has been a long time since I've had anyone for a while." and we just held each other.

I replied, "I know, been a really long time for me too." That was no lie, it had been sometime.

In the quiet he finally said "be honest with me, was that really the first time you had sex with a guy? Is that really the first time you sucked a guy's cock?"

When I said "yes" he replied "Well, you are a natural, it sure felt like you knew what you were doing."

I laughed and said "Just think how good I will be with practice."

He was laying on top of me and I really loved that. I don't think I had done that with the women I had sex with.

We lay there caressing and he asked a few questions about my sex life and I his.

I told him I had thought for years I was Bi but wasn't really sure and thought that if a man ever offered or made a move on me I might run away or freak out.

I told him how I had chickened out a few times and how hard it was to find a guy and how I had to be so very careful because I had seen guys sent to jail and kicked out of the military for being gay

Then I told him I was so glad he was my first. He made it so easy and so very nice.

He told me he was 100% gay and had known for a long time. He wasn't really bullied because he was so light weight and to be honest a very nice person.

But as he said he found out it could get rough like it did outside the bar that night with the one guy.

The day after he graduated high school he stopped by his dad's office and a long time customer was there. In conversation he said the man needed someone to do yard work at his house and offered him the job.

Don said that he did the yard work and a few other things and then the man put him to work in his electronic business.

One evening the man and Don were talking about their personal lives and Don trusted the man to tell he thought he was gay. The man confessed to Don that he picked up the vibe from Don when they met and then the man confessed he too was gay.

By the end the Summer the man seduced him and taught him a lot about male on male sex.

Don said while he appreciated the man it was never love. Just a sexual relationship. Don confessed he and the man sucked and fucked just about ever place and chance they got.

Then Don said he went to college for a year and ended up with a guy that introduced him to a few more guys around campus. He said he had more cock and ass than he could handle.

I asked if he done anal and he said "yes, both ways."

Before I could reply he answered a question I hadn't had time to think up and said "You are not ready for that yet."

I had to laugh. We fell quiet and started kissing and rubbing.

"Oh to be young again!" and both of our cocks responded; especially his teenage cock.

He was hard in a second but, this time I was a bit aggressive and said "Time for more practice."

I rolled him on his back and started kissing my way down to his cock, I was a bit slower this time, working on his nipples, his chest and even his belly button.

I kissed around the young's man very hard cock and took his balls into my mouth and sucked them in and out and tonguing them.

He kind of giggled and said "you do very good work for a beginner. I think you are lying, I think you have done this before."

I lifted my head a bit and replied "No, I haven't but, I'm going to a lot now that I found you."

And with that I flicked my tongue on the tip and he actually shivered. So, I did it again and again and he sighed his approval. I flicked the tip of my tongue up and down his cock from tip to base and back up again.

Then I slowly took the whole thing in my mouth and sucked him down and managed not to scrape his teeth or gag.

I enjoyed myself immensely. I was getting as much pleasure using his cock as he was using my mouth.

After awhile I guess I got greedy and wanted his cum in my mouth and sped up my efforts. Holding his cock tighter between my lips and getting faster and fondling his balls.

Even though it hadn't been that long since he last came he responded quickly and soon was moaning and groaning and I felt his cock start to throb and soon he once again warned me but, not as much this time and two sucks later he filled my mouth with his sperm.

I licked and sucked until he stopped bucking and shooting and then I just kept his cock in my mouth or went down and sucked his balls.

After he rested he sat up and pulled on me and I sat up too and he kissed me and shoved me down on the bed and then he went straight for my cock. No nipple play, no ball sucking, just straight for my cock.

He was very aggressive and scrapped my cock with his teeth a few times. I said a fake "ouch" once and he stopped sucking and came up and said "suffer bitch." and went back to it as I laughed.

This seemed to be better than the first though we took more time on the first. I felt so relaxed and free. No nervousness, no hesitation, no worries of people finding out. Just some good sex.

Very soon I was rewarding his efforts and told him I was cumming and he sucked harder and I exploded. I didn't shoot near as much as the first time but, I did shoot and what a difference to cum in a man's mouth instead of a woman's pussy and a hell of a lot better than my hand.

He rose up and kissed and did something else I never thought of, he pushed my sperm into my mouth and we Frenched!

That was a real surprise. I had never ever thought of that. It wasn't sure what to think or do and finally I said to myself "Damn it, just enjoy yourself." So, I started playing with my sperm and his mouth and I let out a groan to show my approval.

Then I guess the day and the night over took us. Though I felt grand I was suddenly very tired and I think he was too.

He laid on his back and I on my stomach. I happened to see the clock on the bed stand and it was 4:30 in the morning.

I ran my finger over his chest a bit and then moved my hand down to his cock and balls and just held his cock and balls gently. I think he giggled a bit.

Sleep took us.

The military got me use to waking up early, it was Summer too so the Sun came up early. I would usually wake around 5:30 a.m. or 6 a.m. and lay in my bunk until I had to get up. Even on my weekends I woke early, I hated that.

But, this morning I woke and was a bit confused as to where I was at. The room was a bit dark due to one window and a heavy curtain. Sometime in the night Don had turned off the light.

I looked at the bed side table an the clock read 9:45.

A hundred thoughts ran through my head at once. Did last night really happen? Did I really have sex with another man? Did I suck another man off twice? Was I totally gay? Will he hate me when he wakes up?

I kind of double thought the last one. A woman I dated for a very short time and I got into bed and I had a good time and thought she did too. Next morning she woke early and rushed me out the door with barely a word and then never answered or returned my calls. Never saw her again.

Was Don going to do the same thing. Was I just a one night stand?

I turned and he was sleeping on his side with his back to me. I guess he felt me waken as he soon rolled to face me.

We looked at each other and both of us smiled. He moved in a bit and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Any regrets?" he asked.

"Yes, I regret I didn't meet you last year." I replied and he kissed me, deeply.

Then he lay across my chest with my arm around him. He slowly ran his finger tips across my chest and we just made some small talk but, mostly we just laid in each other's arms and enjoyed it.

Now I often wake up very horny on my weekends. Don't know about a lot of guys but, I often jerked off on my weekend mornings, really didn't have time during the weekday mornings; having to get to work.

Weekends I could just lay there and have my fantasies and stroke them out.

This morning was a bit of an exception. Maybe because I came twice last night, maybe because Don was distracting me.

But, I looked down Don's back and could see the top of his naked butt and with him rubbing my chest I was starting to think we could have another go.

Then he rose up and looked at me and said "I really got to pee." Not very romantic but, when you got to go.... He went to the bath room and I watched his skinny butt walk away. I just smiled.

Then when he was in the bathroom I realized I had to go pretty bad myself.

I got out of the bed as he was coming out of the bathroom.

We admired each other's naked bodies and smiled and had the same thoughts I'm sure as I strolled to the bath room. I could feel his eyes on my ass and I was turned on.

I used the toilet and when I came out Don was sitting on the edge of the bed.

We looked at each other and he spoke.

He had opened the curtains and it was much easier to see him now.

"I really enjoyed last night, really. I understand if you want to go home now,"

I replied "Most of the evening you seemed to want me to leave; do you have regrets sleeping with me?"

"No, no. Believe me, I really like you and enjoyed myself. It is just that, most guys can't seem to get out the door fast enough afterwards."

I leaned down and kissed him and said "I'm not most guys." "If you want me to go I will go and if not I will stay if you want me to stay."

But, make a decision and be honest and stick with it. He kissed me.

He smiled but, before he could answer a loud rumble came from his stomach and we both had to laugh and he said "I think what I would really like is some breakfast."

Then to add to the conversation my stomach rumbled. We both laughed.

I hadn't eaten since lunch the day before.

Don said he had no food in the house and had planned on grocery shopping that day.

I offered to buy breakfast at a Mom & Pop place not to far away. He agreed and we dressed.

He got fresh clothes for himself and I had to put on the stinky clothes from the night before; I really hate cigarette smoke.

We walked out to a very sunny Sunday and we started walking and talking. It was really nice, lot of flowers out, and in the old neighborhood trees covered the sidewalk so it was shady.

The restaurant was full of the Sunday brunch crowd. We had to sit at the end of the counter. We got coffee and picked up a newspaper left behind by someone. After a bit a table in a tight corner opened and we moved.

We got there at the end of the brunch crowd because the place seemed to empty out quickly.

We thumbed through the newspaper, sipped our coffee, and talked more.

Don said the man that seduced Don in high school had a business that installed sound equipment in cars and homes. He gave Don a job and got him interested in electronics and electrical engineering.

Due to his small size Don could often get in and out of places to run wires or put in things other guys had problems with and he enjoyed the work.

When he finally went to college he majored in electrical engineering and was really enjoying it but, at the end of the first year there was a problem with his funding for the next year.