All Comments on 'Things are Looking Up'

by JoandD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But it's barely a beginning.

Nothing sexual happens.

Total disappointment.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story and all your stories. Love the reality of it all. I like how as a couple ya’ll are on the same page. Looking forward to reading more. “Accidental on purpose” is my turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many women have used the accidentally on purpose" nudity. It gives them a thrill especially acting like they don't know.

emtonightemtonightalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I also love to carry out both “accidental” and “staged” flashing/teasing. My hubby loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love how this is developing! There are many wonderful benefits of "accidental or staged" teasing's, 1. it's to the couples mutual benefit if they are both into the thrill 2. There is no need for extramarital sex as it's meant for just the two of them to enjoy 3. what lucky guy doesn't enjoy the occasional glimpse of his neighbors tits?! 4. it's a great way to keep a plausible deniability about knowing her errant top was revealing too much. My late wife always used the same excuse when ever she enjoyed a little teasing of other guys. The sex we always had later was wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoandD@JoandD
Mature couple having evolved in expanding their sexual boundaries and now wanting to share their experiences here.