Thinking Back Pt. 03

Story Info
Joe and Brad alone
1.3k words
4
1.8k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not seen my friends in a day or two. We all had summer jobs and chores to do. The last time my friends and I were together I ended up having cum from both of them in my ass. Of course, I have thought about that day many times since.

Two days later, Joe and I got together after work to swim and relax. We were at my house this time and had a radio and cokes to enjoy. My parents had gone on a long weekend vacation so it was just the two of us. Brent was visiting a college that weekend, so he wouldn't be around.

Joe and I swam a while and then I went inside to order a pizza. The pizza came and we ate outside because my house didn't have A/C. After eating, I told Joe my Dad had some new playboys that we could look. This of course was just an excuse to get Joe excited and then I could get him naked.

When I brought out the magazines, I found a new one, Penthouse letters. We both looked at each other with excitement and began flipping though. We saw stories about Flying solo, Loving wives, group, and male on male. We agreed to start with male on male. As we began reading, we both started adjusting our shorts and shifting in our seats. I could tell Joe was getting excited. We read one or two stories and began rubbing each other. I put the magazine down and started to undo Joe's shorts. I got his shorts down and give him a few strokes. Then I stood up so he could remove my shorts.

As we sat next to each other, I started jacking him and he began rubbing my dick along my stomach. He said he enjoys this when he jerks off and thought I might too. I did, but really I just enjoyed his hands on me in any way. He slid off the couch onto his knees and stared at my cock. I saw Joe lick his lips and take a big breath. I knew what was coming next and it was great. He took me into his mouth and used his tongue to slide along the bottom of my cock. He struggled a little, I think he was trying too hard. I told him, "don't try to take it all, just what you can." He eased up and relaxed. He took half of me in his mouth and began to suck on me again. This doubled the pleasure for me. He kept sucking and every once in a while would pull his wonderful mouth off me and jerked me just a few times. Then he went back to sucking me and I started to lightly hold the sides of his head to guide him. I was getting a little too excited so I pulled his mouth off me and told him, "I don't want to be done yet, I want you in my butt like Brent was."

Joe smiled and asked if I had any vaseline. I ran off to my room where I kept some. When I returned, Joe was on his knees waiting. His 4 inch dick sticking straight up in anticipation. I said "where should I go." He told me to lay down on my stomach. I immediately did as Joe asked. I wanted him in me as soon as possible. He opened the jar and scooped up some jelly and rubbed it on the tip of his cock. I reached back and spread my ass for him and he smeared what was left on my hole.

I felt his hands on my hips and thought, "get in me now please." I reached back with one hand and grabbed his vaseline dick and directed it to my opening. He began to push. I said, "It will fit, just push a little harder, I want you in my ass." He slowly pushed and in he went. He went as far as he could and just stopped for a minute. Joe slowly pulled out until just the tip was in me. He groaned a little and began pushing back inside me. He started to get into a rhythm and I discovered if I squeezed my ass as he pulled out he moaned even louder.

As Joe was fucking me he stopped and said, "God Brad, this feels great, better than Brents." It was then that I knew he and Brent had been together without me Didn't matter to me because right then I had him in me and it was great. He kept fucking my ass and I got harder and harder. So much so that it became uncomfortable laying on the floor. I raised up a bit to give my cock some room. This created a whole new sensation for Joe. "Wow that's even better stay like that," I heard him say.

There I was face on the floor, ass in the air enjoying Joe's cock so much that I lost track of time. I have no idea how long he fucked me. I do know that he increased his speed and I heard his breathing get a little harder. Three, four more minutes and heard him grunt, "I think I'm going to cum."

I told him to "cum in me, cum on me, cum whenever you want, I'm ready." Well, I thought I was ready. Joe pumped into me a dozen more times. Then he grabbed my hips and pulled me close. He went as deep as he could. I squeezed my ass tight around his cock so I could feel every pump of cum flowing into me.

He came, shot after shot, then fell onto my back while still inside me. I could feel his breath on my back and feel his cock slipping out. I squeezed my ass to try and hold him in or at least hold in his cum. But being fairly inexperienced Joe began to fall out. He pushed up, and collapsed on the floor next to me. Since I had not cum yet, I rolled over and began to jack off.

Joe looked and me and watched me pleasure myself for a few strokes, then he grabbed my hand and said, "let me do that." He removed my hand started using his hand on my cock. He knew I wouldn't last long and looked down to see me cum. Then I could see his eyes light up remembering what he had read in the magazine. It was a story about a guy who sucked and tasted his first cum. Joe stopped jerking my cock and lowered his head to my throbbing cock and started to suck on me. It was just a few minutes maybe seconds later, I was very excited that I told him I was close. He said "I want to taste your cum." Well, that did it for me and I shot stream after stream into his mouth. It felt like the biggest best orgasm I has ever had. As I caught my breath I heard him swallow my load. Which just made me want to return the favor as soon as we could.

Joe laid down next to me and we rested. It was so quiet in our house with no one there. We lay next to each other listening to each other breath. Trying to catch our breath. After we did catch our breath, we sat up and looked at each other. I said, "want to go swim for a while?" I needed a break and this was a good way to wash his dick for later. Joe agreed and out we went. We didn't bother with swimsuits this time, just seemed like a waste of time. We both knew we would be back soon. We had all night and the rest of the weekend.